Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now who's being a silly cunt?" I countered, pushing in harder while she instinctively pressed her breasts together more firmly. "I'm not putting a baby in Cait, and she doesn't want kids."

"It's true, she doesn't want kids from just anyone," Anita agreed, nodding. "But she'd cuff you and have your big-headed babies in a heartbeat."

"Have you been using meth again?" I asked sarcastically.

"Thank you, no," my roomie replied dryly. "Some mistakes are best never ever repeated. And I can't believe you're pants-on-head retarded enough to not see it. How can someone as smart as you be so damn dumb? Haven't you seen how she looks at you?"

"I know she loves me, I'm crazy about her too," I reasoned. "But I don't think she's quite off the deep end there, to be honest."

"You're an idiot," Anita sighed, shaking her head. "Like, fuck, you're dumb. Let me put this in terms even your dumb ass will understand, old man... after you've given me five or six really good orgasms, I'm in a state where I'm quite willing to have your fucking babies, and I have to bite my tongue so hard it bleeds to not scream I love you."

My eyes widened at her statement, although I kept fucking her.

"I'm not, it's just hormones, that weird hormone or chemical talking, dopearope or whatever it's called," she continued. "So if you can make me loopy and irrational to the place where I'm willing to kiss like crazy, which I don't do, then what'sit gotta be like for her, the girl who actually has a mountain-sized crush on you, and has since the day she met you?"

It was at that moment that my pleasure peaked, and I shivered and grunted. We stopped talking and Anita's eyes flashed with delight as she rubbed faster, settling and awaiting my offering. I groaned and pushed forward, my cock throbbing and spurting ropes of pearly cum. She moaned as it jetted into her mouth and across her waiting tongue, and then across her pretty face and into her black hair.

I sagged and sighed, resting over her chest, my heart pounding in time with the throbbing of my cock. Anita let go of her breasts and began scooping my cum off her face and feeding it into her mouth her fingers, licking them clean. My hard tool was still oozing, and she nestled down beneath me and took me into her mouth, sucking willfully until she'd drained me of cum. I clambered off her chest and sat on the edge of the bed while she got up and slinked into the bathroom across the hall. I could hear her washing her face and rinsing out her mouth. If she was doing that, we were kissing. I appreciated her making the effort.

She wiggled back into her room and collapsed into my arms, pushing me back on the bed and kissing me rapturously. I noticed we'd been kissing a lot more recently, so she was either relaxing her rule where I was concerned, or just changing her MO entirely. My ego hoped it was the former, but it hardly mattered now, did it?

"Mmmmm," she purred, squirming on top of me. "Are all old Canadian men such good kissers?"

"I'm not old, you brat," I murmured back, reaching down and swatting one of her ass cheeks. "I'm just older than you."

"Yeah, you're around my dad's age, nothing creepy about that," she quipped, trying not to laugh through our kiss. She squirmed and writhed on me for some time before sighing and then sitting up, her pussy nestled against my now soft and contented cock. She smiled down at me. "Maybe reminding you is just my way of keeping you humble, since you're the best damn sex I've had in forever."

"I'm flattered," I replied, reaching up to caress and fondle her pale, perky breasts. "Just don't go getting all dewy-eyed and emotional on me, slut."

"Oh, Michael!" she gasped melodramatically, the back of her wrist to her forehead, her eyes closed. "I am un-fucking done! Without you, my life is over! Put a baby in me to give it meaning again, I am nothing if I do not love you!"

"You are such a brat," I growled as I rolled her over onto the bed and pinned her down to begin tickling her. She whooped with laughter, begging for mercy and promising to never say she loved me again.

***

It was the next weekend when all three of us could finally be in the same place at the same time. I didn't have to work, Cait had no family commitments, and Anita was taking a few days away from camming, trying to come up with new ideas. We all knew that tonight was going to be the fivesome, but if Anita was at all concerned, she simply didn't show it. She busied herself around the house, doing her designated chores, and taking time to riff on me, the way had come to since moving in.

Some time just after dinner, Cait texted that she was moments away from arriving. I told her to just come in, as always, and find me in the living room, probably playing a game on the PS3.

"How can you be so casual?" she complained in text. "You know what tonight is!"

"Yes, yes I do," I replied. "And I have no idea why you're so nervous. You weren't this nervous about the first time we fucked, and we'd been wanting that forever."

"Yeah, but you're a horny guy, I knew that you'd be DTF no matter what," was her response. "Can't you just be nervous along with me? For support?"

"Are you texting while driving?" was my response.

I got no answer, so I assumed she'd put away her phone and was dutifully paying attention to the road until she got here. I continued playing my game until I heard the side door open and someone come through the kitchen. The beaded curtain that separated the living room from the rest of the house parted and in swished Cait, looking flushed with excitement. I barely had time to pause my game and put aside my controller before she flung herself onto me, crushing me in a big, squishy hug. There was no bra under her shirt, so I assumed she was sans panties as well.

"Can you believe we're gonna do this?" she whispered giddily into my neck. "I told the 'rents I was going away to Kendra's cottage with her for the weekend, and they know the cell reception there is bad, so they won't be after me. As long as I'm not out and about, I can stay here with you all weekend, and we can fuck and fuck and fuck..."

"My kinda weekend," I agreed, hugging her close and kissing the top of her head. "I'll keep you chock full of cum, as long as you're sure your birth control is working."

She looked up at me with a wry expression. "Why wouldn't it be? You know I don't want kids."

"I just like to make sure, I'm the thorough and cautious type," I said easily, reaching down and under her skirt to caress her shapely ass. As predicted, no panties. "Shall we go upstairs?"

"Carry me?" she said in a cutesy voice, turning sideways in my lap, kicking her legs slightly and holding her arms out.

"What, like a bride to her wedding chamber?" I asked as I managed to stand up out of the sac-chair without dumping her, holding her in my arms.

"Ooh, kinky," she giggled, caressing my bicep. "Sure, why not?"

"As long as your birth control is working..." I repeated, lumbering out of my living room and turning to go up the stairs.

***

"Ohmigod, lookit them," Cait breathed as she saw our sex dolls sitting in the corner- Joaquin was sitting with his legs bent and spread, while Solitaire was facing out and sitting on his cock, which was speared deep in her ass. His hands were gripping her tits, and her hands were on top of his.

"You're such a slut, Solitaire," Cait called out, giggling as I put her on the bed. Without a second thought, she began stripping out of her top and her short skirt, until she was naked. She rolled onto her front on my bed, watching the sex dolls while bending her knees and kicking them slowly in the air. She was happiest naked, and that was how I preferred her too. It was going to be a good weekend.

"Who's a slut and why isn't it me?" Anita asked with faux indignance as she came into the room. "Oh, hey, naked girl."

"Hi!" Cait shirped, turning to beam a smile at Anita and waving. "Lookit what a whore and a naughty slut Solitaire is being!"

Anita gave the dolls a skeptical look. "Pft, amateur," she said dismissively. "Y'call that whoring? I'll show her how it's done."

"I managed to get the entire weekend off," Cait declared, rolling onto her back and stretching out, her lovely boobs now pointed at my ceiling. "If things go my way, I intend to spend the entire weekend getting fucked."

"Sounds like my kinda weekend," Anita agreed, pulling off her shirt to reveal her pale breasts and then shimmying down the yoga pants she was wearing. Much like Cait, no panties or bra in sight. Cait was watching from the bed, her eyes glinting with excitement. "Would now be a good time to get started? I ate over an hour ago."

They both glanced over at me. I was just standing by my bed, appreciating all the naked female flesh in my bedroom. Anita gave me a sour look. "Sorry, your highness, I forgot your engraved invitation to this sex party in the other castle. You getting naked, or are we starting without you?"

I chuckled and removed my shirt and shorts without delay, and Cait sighed happily at the sight of my dick. She sat up and reached over to touch it.

"Hey, buddy," she cooed, caressing him. "Y'ready for a big weekend? Because I've got a girl here who'll need a lot of attention from you."

"Me too," Anita said, coming to sit on the bed, not far from Cait. "Good thing we've got an extra dick around, just in case the ol' man here is busy, or taking a breather."

Cait snickered while I shot my roomie a look. "Actually," she went on to say, still stroking me. "we have three dicks at our disposal."

Anita blinked. "We do? You packing a little something extra and I haven't seen it, chick?"

Cait snickered. "No, but that'd be sexy. What I meant was, I keep a few strap-ons over here, because sometimes I fuck Solitaire or Joaquin when I'm feeling naughty. And sometimes I'll strap one on her, so she can fuck me. Hell, I've worn one and so has she, so we could fuck each other at the same time, while Trekkie's in my ass. Or I'll put it on Joaquin so that he can double-barrel me while I suck Trekkie's dick or while he titty-fucks me."

My roomie considered. "Ever made mammoth-boy here wear a strap-on so he can fuck your ass and your cunt all at once?"

Cait giggled. "No, but what a great idea! That's happening this weekend at some point, for sure!"

Anita smirked. "Okay, so I've got strong competition in the slut department, and not from Miss Silicone Titties over there. You're a real perv, blondie."

"Thanks, I know," Cait said airily, smiling at Anita. "Y'wanna take over here while I go and get the other two on the bed?"

"Uh-uh," Anita said, shaking her head and pointing at me. "We've got our very own labor ogre here, who is going to do our every bidding this weekend."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You and I'll stay here on the bed while he does the lug work and gets them in position," my roomie continued. "Put him to use for something other than dicking us both all weekend."

I shook my head and moved around the bottom of the bed, while Anita got on all fours to move onto it. As I passed by, I smacked her ass, making her squeak and leap forward, crashing on top of an unprepared Cait. After she wheezed at the impact, Cait laughed and eased my roomie off herself. Anita just stared stonily at me while I shrugged and went over to the dolls.

I'd gotten used to handling Joaquin's dick at this point, since I was the one who invented new positions for the two of them every day, taking pictures and sending them to a giddy Cait. I slipped him out of Solitaire's ass and pulled her up into my arms. I turned and walked her to the bed, carrying her much as I had Cait a few minutes before, making my blonde lover scowl.

"Hey! That's for me alone!" she hissed, slapping Solitaire across one of her tits as I laid her down. "An' maybe Anita."

"Oh, uh... thanks," Anita said uncertainly, blushing. "I mean, I used to the big lug sorta throwing me onto the bed, but not carrying me to it."

"Y'gonna carry Joaquin over here like that too?" Cait groused, pouting for effect.

I'd turned back and was facing away from them, so they couldn't necessarily see what I was doing. I placed his hands on my forearm, gripping it...

When I turned around, I was holding Joaquin by the throat, and it looked like he was trying to remove my hands from his neck. Both girls gaped in surprise, especially when I lifted him up and held him in the air overhead and off to the side while smirking at them.

"Don't worry, he likes it," I teased.

"You're such a bully," Anita sighed, shaking her head.

"Nah, it's okay," Cait replied, idly massaging the boob of the mannequin in front of her as if to rub the sting of the slap she'd given it out. "I beat the shit out of Solitaire a lot too."

"I'm beginning to second-guess my participation in this orgy," Anita muttered.

"Back out now and I'll never pin you and rape you again," I said with mock sternness as I deposited Joaquin on the bed with Solitaire.

"Fine, fine," Anta sighed, rolling her eyes. "Now that's something I'm not prepared to live without."

"Mmph, goodness," Cait said as she knelt up while I put myself and the dolls on the bed with the two girls. "Your bed's pretty big, Ludo, but it's still gonna be a tight fit with all five of us on here."

"Not a problem for me," Anita said, shrugging as she knelt up as well. "I mean, you're supposed to be real close in an orgy, right? 'course, I've never been in a five-way before."

"Me neither." Cait agreed.

"I have," I pointed out, making them both scowl at me.

"Yeah, yeah," Anita grunted. "And we all know how young you started having sex, so you have plenty of time to get the practice in, you giant perv. Since you're the expert here, how're we gonna do this?"

"I've got some questions first," I said, pausing in moving the dolls around and looking at them both. "The big one is... do you gals want this recorded for posterity?"

They both considered, and Cait blushed. We'd recorded ourselves fucking on numerous occasions now, and she'd never been shy about it before. Was this because of Anita? As for my roomie, she mulled it over rather casually. After all, she was a cam-girl, and being in front of a camera was noting new for her.

"It'd be hot to have it around to watch later," Anita said finally. "My first fivesome, yo."

"I like the idea," Cait said in a low voice. "What do we do?"

"Well, we have at least two laptops that can record, and I have two camcorders," I mentioned. "We'll set those up in strategic places, and then we can use our cellphones for up-close and gonzo pics and vids. Sound good?"

"Yum yum," Anita breathed, smirking and then standing up. "Lemme go get my laptop. Find a good place for me to set it up!"

While she wiggled off to her room, and I moved around to find all the best angles for multiple cameras, Cait bounced over to s small dresser that Solitaire was often perched on. I allowed her to keep things in there that she wasn't keen to have at home. Rummaging about for several moments, she brought out two strap-on dildos, beaming at me.

"Think she'll like 'em?" she asked, tapping the two lengths of polymer phallus against each other. One was vaguely Caucasian flesh-coloured, the other was decidedly neon red. She'd told me previously that it glowed in the dark, although she had yet to use it on another girl.

"She's here to have fun, so I can't imagine why not," I reasoned, still engineering the dolls on the bed to make sure there was enough room for the three of us. Some seconds later, Ainta came back into the room, carrying her laptop and webcam, asking where I thought she should put it.

"An' don't worry, I've disabled it from the internet, so this ain't getting broadcast by mistake," she added, winking. "I don't do free shows, except for you two."

"And we do so very appreciate it," Cait purred, slinking over to Anita and nestling against her to rub their boobs together. My roomie smiled and let Cait do her thing, while still holding a strap-on in each hand.

"Got plans for those bad boys?" she asked, winking. Cait's response was to push them both up inside the canyon created by their cleavage so that the tips were poking out of the top. Both girls smiled coyly and were tilting their heads down to lick at the tops while looking into one another's eyes. I had paused in arranging the dolls and had my phone out, recording this wonderful moment.

Cait ended the impromptu session and came back to help me jig the dolls and find places for my video recorders, while Anita set her laptop up in the place I designated. I figured her high-quality webcam would be at its best there, capturing all the best action in glorious detail. She kept the webcam's remote with her, in case we needed to zoom in and out.

"Shall we start off by just taking all sorts of warm-up pics and videos?" I asked, looking at my companions. "Set the mood and begin a narrative we can all look back on later?"

"Love how you think, even at moments like this," Anita laughed. "Always got the bigger perv picture in mind for your later edification. Recording everything so you can watch yourself fuck two hot young girls!"

"And?" was my reply, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... nothing, I was just..." Anita faltered. "Trying to make you sound like an old perv, and- y'know what, shut up and let's do this, I'm fucking horny!"

Cait giggled and patted Anita's butt gently. "Don't worry, he does that to me all the time too."

"Well, what're you two gonna do when you're my age?" I reasoned as I moved Solitaire around some more. "Become nuns? Are you legally restricted to fuck only people your own age? When I was in my teens, I had sex with older women, because they knew things are were good at sex. Urges don't go way, and they don't change very much, just so you know."

Anita sighed and looked at Cait. "He's saying that when we're in out late thirties, young Taylor Lautner is still gonna make us wet, even if we don't dare admit it, or that we'll still be thinking of Daniel Radcliffe the way he looks now, not the way he looks in eighteen years."

Cait shrugged. "Well, I've totally got the hots for Trekkie the way he is, so maybe it won't be so bad for me, hm?"

Anita giggled and returned the bum caress. "I think we both have a bit of a daddy kink, since we're fucking this lug. Let's do this, babe."

We talked about taking pictures of one another in various poses with the dolls before anything else, mostly with the idea of helping Anita get used to them. It didn't take much once she'd rationalized the situation for herself- she'd considered using Joaquin in her videos, and being fucked by a dick attached to a doll was no different than a dildo, after all.

"Let's start off by taking some lewds of me with Joaquin," she suggested. "Hell, I can post them to my site and let people buy them, right?"

I moved Solitaire off the bed (for the moment), making room for Anita and Joaquin. She posed in various ways with him, holding his dick, stroking it for quick videos, or kissing it and sometimes sucking. She was clearly getting into the entire vibe of our day, her ass squirming in the air while she took his cock in her mouth.

The next few shots and videos showed her teasing Joaquin's dick along her pussylips before finally sinking down onto it. She moaned and rode slowly, enjoying herself. Cait took over filming when Anita beckoned me over and asked Cait to film her sucking on my cock while riding Joaquin, while making sure to keep my face out of the video so that she could easily post it to her site.

"You're not gonna be too pooped to pop when we all get involved if you do this, right?" Cait asked, sounding somewhat concerned.