Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita giggled and smirked at the camera, pulling her mouth off of me and stroking along my shaft with her hand. "Not a chance, babe. I've been looking forward to this, and I'm gonna be horny all weekend, no matter how much we fuck."

Anita then stood at the edge of the bed and bent over, leaning on it, while I propped Joaquin standing up behind her and resting down on her back. I slipped his cock inside of her and then wrapped his hands around her breasts. Anita moaned and ground back against him while I subtly kept him braced in place from off-camera.

"Why don't... why don't Cait an' I take some pics and so on with Joaquin?" she asked breathily, her skin pink and damp by now. "Should be fun..."

Cait almost orgasmed on the spot in excitement at the suggestion, eagerly handing the camera to me while joining Anita in placing Joaquin on the bed. They giggled as they took turns stroking or sucking on him, initially starting our lying on opposite sides of him. But then they began moving closer to each other, their bodies touching or pressing at various points. I could tell Cait loved it, and Anita didn't seem to be objecting at all either.

Joaquin ended up standing again, the girls taking turns massaging his member with their tits, giggling while they did it. Soon, Anita put an arm around Cait's back and pulled her in so that they could tit-fuck him at the same time, their breasts meeting around his cock.

"That looks wonderful," I mentioned as I came in for a close-up of the action.

"Patience, old man, you'll get your turn soon enough," Anita replied, smirking at the camera. "Plenty of titty-fucking to go around."

Then Joaquin was back on the bed, kneeling while Anita insisted that Cait get on all fours in front of him. Cait was flushed and already trying to not pant as Anita nudged the doll into position, putting his hands on her hips. She then guided Joaquin's cock into her waiting pussy, and Cait shivered and hissed in pleasure at the penetration.

"Gawwwwwd, yessssss," she groaned, arching her back. She began moving back and forth while Anita giggled and worked Joaquin's hips, like he was thrusting inside Cait. She seemed to be really enjoying herself.

"Mike, you should totes get a beej while she'd getting fucked," Anita mentioned. No need to tell me twice. I moved around to just in front of Cait's mouth, and she eagerly pushed her lips down my erect member, moaning the whole way. Anita had started to use only one hand to work Joaquin's hips while the other hand snaked down to begin fingering and churning in her pussy. If Cait noticed, she didn't seem to mind.

Cait shuddered and pulled her mouth off my cock as she groaned loudly and shamelessly, clearly in the throes of orgasm. Anita slammed her legs together around her hand and hissed, following suit. I wasn't ready to cum yet, but there was plenty of time, I could be patient. I had an entire weekend with these two ladies, after all.

Cait slumped forward onto her stomach, causing Joaquin to pop out of her. Anita leaned in, over Cait's warm, pink butt and began tonguing and sucking the cum off the sex doll's cock, humming in pleasure at the taste. She put him aside and then straddled Cait's behind, nestling down so that her smooth pussy was pressed to Cait's cheeks. Cait's response was to purr in contentment, wiggling her butt against my roomie. She probably wasn't nervous about what might happen anymore.

"So," Anita said, reaching down and massaging Cait's back. "I was thinking that Mongo here should fuck Solitaire on the bed, while we fuck Joaquin together, and we film the entire thing. Sound like fun?"

"Sounds heavenly," Cait replied in a dreamy voice. "So we take turns on his dick?"

Anita shrugged, "I was thinkin' we could put one of the strap-on's around his waist and ride him at the same time, y'know? The strap-belts look like they'll fit."

Anita had just suggested that she and Cait fuck and be penetrated together. Cait shivered at the idea, and it may have been an orgasm. I wouldn't put it by her, to be honest. She nodded readily and got up, allowing me to rearrange the dolls on the bed again. Joaquin and Solitaire were now side-by-side on their backs, with several cameras spaced around the room recording them. I had smeared a small amount of lube on Solitaire's pussy and was about to apply some to myself, when Cait stopped me.

"Nuh-uh, Trekkie," she declared, pulling me close. "No tube lube for you. You get the natural stuff!"

She began sucking on my cock again before passing me off to Anita, who took over while she fixed the neon red strap-on around Joaquin's waist. Once it was in place, Anita released me from her mouth and I went back to kneeling between Solitaire's spread legs near the foot of the bed. The girls, meanwhile, were getting into position, smiling at one another nervously.

"Never done this before," Anita confessed as she lubed the red strap-on and then straddled it, facing down Joaquin's body.

"Me either," Cait agreed, slinging her leg over Joaquin's cock and facing my roomie. They were kneeling just far enough apart that their bodies were not quite touching. If they wanted to, they'd have to move deliberately closer to one another. I still had my camera recording, because this would be good.

Without waiting, Cait sank down onto Joaquin, moaning loudly. Not one to be left out, Anita followed suit with the strap-on, hissing and biting her lip as it penetrated her. Me, I pushed forward with my hips, deep into Solitaire. I'd fucked her enough times now to know what she felt like, and nothing had changed, predictably.

Both girls were holding still, just savouring the sensation of being full of cock. Their eyes were closed as they adjusted, and I kept recording them, enjoying the expressions on their faces. Cait opened her eyes first, shifting around slightly, and then Anita did as well. They smiled at each other rather bashfully, blushing. They were the first thing the other saw, having sex with a fuck doll.

"What... what do you look like with him in you?" Anita asked in a tiny voice.

Cait was turning red, but she leaned back now, exposing her body and letting Anita see directly between her legs, her pussylips split open by Joaquin's sturdy cock. Anita sucked in her breath as she stared at the beautiful sight before her.

"Can I see?" Cait asked sheepishly.

Anita was flushed with embarrassment as she also leaned back along Joaquin's body, exposing her stuffed womanhood to Cait. I was getting good footage of both of them, and we wouldn't regret it later.

"Wanna see me move?" Anita asked. Cait nodded and my roomie began to move up and down slowly, sliding the dildo into and out of her pussy. Cait began doing the same, shivering as Anita gazed on in wonder at the sight of her cunt swallowing Joaquin's cock. They both moved up and down slowly for some moments before pushing up from leaning back. They kept watching each other, taking their time so they could enjoy the show.

"I'm gonna turn around so Mike can record my ass," Anita said, slowly turning herself around so that she was facing up Joaquin's body now, over his waist. She was still spiked on the strap-on dildo, and she began rocking on it, groaning in pleasure. I was still recording, and Cait looked on in wide-eyed wonder as Anita's ass and stretched pussy. I admit, I'd pretty much forgotten at this point that I was still fucking Solitaire.

"That looks incredible," Cait breathed, reaching forward and gently touching Anita's ass. My roomie shivered and let out a tiny gasp at the contact but kept moving. I looked at Cait and nodded my head, indicating she should turn around as well. With several seconds of wet shifting, she had turned around to face down Joaquin's legs.

"Hold still, Anita," I instructed, and she stopped moving, looking back to see what I was up to. I cleverly put the camcorder in Solitaire's hand, keeping it recording, while I used my hands to wiggle the belt of the strap-on farther down Joaquin's waist. "Okay, now sit back on it again..."

Anita pushed herself back onto the dildo, sighing as it penetrated. Both girls shuddered and gasped as their asses touched now, pressing together firmly. I'd shifted Anita close enough to Cait that they'd be moving on one another if they fucked the cocks inside themselves.

That didn't stop either of them, and they groaned as they began humping up and down, but also squirming back against each other. I got great footage of their ass cheeks, and I reached down to drizzle lube on their cheeks, rubbing it in, so they were glistening. Both girls gasped in pleasure as they rocked and ground.

Both girls were panting heavily now, bodies trembling as they approached orgasm. Anita's fingernails were digging into Joaquin's pecs while Cait was gripping and kneading his knees reflexively. Both girls were flushed pink, a sheen of sweat on their lovely bodies. Cait was letting out little yelps while Anita was growling in her throat, trying to keep from screaming. She'd once cum so loudly that the landlady next door had heard her and called me to ask if someone was hurt.

They both leaned farther forward, elongating their spines, but also pushing their asses together harder and sighing. Anita was kissing and nibbling at her fingers, a habit of hers when she'd cum hard and had nothing else to kiss or suck on, I'd noticed. Cait was supporting herself with one hand and caressing her breasts with the other.

"How're you two feeling?" I asked, more for the sake of the video I was taking than anything, reaching down and caressing their lower backs and butts.

"Gawd, that was good," Anita breathed, moving her ass slowly against Cait's. "Total whoregasm."

"Ditto," Cait murmured in agreement. "How you doing, Trekkie?"

She looked over at me, while I turned the camera to look at Solitaire, panning down her body until I could see my cock pushing in and out of her pussy. "Doin' okay. No complaints from Solitaire here, either."

Cait giggled and reached over to caress Solitaire's passive face, not far from her own before sitting up straight and letting out a big sigh as she stretched. Anita sat up as well, sighing and rotating her neck. She leaned back into Cait, who giggled and did likewise. They tilted their heads back over their shoulders and we now face to face. They giggled and shared a quick kiss before sitting up again. A silly butt-squirming session followed where they hooked their elbows through one another and writhed around while I filmed.

"You two ready for an orgasm turning around to face each other?" I asked.

"Kinda beyond that, big boy," Anita said huskily as she unlatched her arms from Cait's and began to turn around. "With her this close, she's gonna be part of my orgasm."

Cait was blushing almost too hard to look excited, but I could tell she was. She was also turning around, and now sat in front of Anita, likewise still impaled on the cock inside her. They were close enough that they needed to kneel up, since their knees were pressed. They looked at one another silently for several seconds before leaning in until their nipples kissed and then their breasts squashed together.

"Let's do this..." Anita whispered. Cait bit her lip and nodded.

As I filmed, they both raised their hands and knotted their fingers together. While their breasts squirmed, they began to move up and down in rhythm on their cocks. They both sighed in pleasure, looking into each other's eyes. A few more seconds passed, and Anita leaned in and pressed her lips to Cait, kissing her slowly. Cait murmured through the kiss, returning it. It wasn't a deep kiss, just pressing, moving lips, but it went on for several seconds before Anita pulled back slightly, her eyes glazed and her mouth open.

"Okay," she breathed, running the pad of her index finger along her lips. "You're my lesbian exception, babe. You, me, and the big man here? No boundaries. Let's fuck."

"Trekkie, position that camera and get in here!" Cait said lustily, pulling Anita to her and kissing her deeply and forcefully. Anita was caught off guard for a moment by Cait's sudden assertiveness, but then she moaned and returned the kiss, their tongues duelling between their mouths. They both rocked up and down, fucking their cocks and squirming their tits together in wild desire.

I had a thin tripod stand set up beside me and placed the camcorder on it, facing the action. Without another word, I clambered onto the bed and stood next to the girls, my erect cock next to their faces. They stopped kissing one another and began attacking my manhood hungrily with their mouths, sliding their tongues along it or taking turns sucking on it. They would kiss around it, slide their tongue around it, still making out while making sure I was damned good and hard for what would come next.

Anita gently pushed Cait's mouth down on me, and my blonde lover bobbed back and forth while Anita stroked my shaft. She also leaned in and was kissing Cait's cheek and neck while reaching and fondling her tits. As I'd suspected, she was jumping into this with both feet. Tomorrow, we'd know if it was something she wished to do again, but for tonight, she was all in, no regrets or holding back.

"Mmmmm, let's get rid of Joaquin here," she said in a raspy, eager voice as she continued bouncing up and down. "We're gonna have real cock in us in a moment, and I want room for you both."

Both girls grunted and gasped as they pulled themselves off Joaquin, and Cait pulled the strap-on from around his hips before they got him into a kneeling position beside the bed. They quickly grabbed Solitaire and put her beneath him, sliding his cock into her so that they were occupied doing their own thing while we had fun on the bed.

The girls had collapsed onto the bed now, tangled in one another's arms and making out shamelessly. Hands slid around to fondle and grope breasts, but before long, they'd snaked down between opening legs, and they were now eagerly massaging one another's pussy. I was using my phone to record them, and knelt over their entangled legs, keeping them close to one another. Tongues plunged, and hips thrust against exploring fingers.

"Mmmmm, who's he gonna fuck first?" Cait murmured through their kiss, her fingers deep inside Anita's pliant pussy, exploring.

"Let him... fuck me first..." Anita said back through a mouthful of slippery tongue. "Then he can fuck you an' cum in you. You're his girlfriend, after all..."

"Uhn!" Cait grunted, shivering as Anita found a sweet spot inside her. "We'll start there, but I have an idea. Start by sucking Ludo off!"

Anita grunted her assent, and they broke their sticky kiss. Before they parted, though, Cait brought her fingers up to Anita's mouth, and Anita sucked on them wilfully, tasting her pussy on her new lover's skin. She did the same, and Cait tongued and licked Anita's fingers slowly, enjoying herself.

I moved around until I was beside Anita's head, still kneeling, but sinking low on my knees. She turned her head sideways and took hold of my shaft before sliding her mouth down my cock. She moaned as she bobbed back and forth, while Cait moved down between her legs, spreading them wide. She breathed and blew gently on my roomie's pussy, making Anita shudder as she sucked me.

Then she began kissing and nibbling, around Anita's netherlips and clit, before finally sliding her tongue up and down her slit and slowly inside. She used her fingers to pull Anita's lips apart, and Anita whimpered around my cock. I reached down and massaged and fondled her breasts while Cait lapped at her pussy, and soon she was squirming and writhing in pleasure, even while she continued to blow me.

It was too much in short order, and she pulled her mouth off my cock while she shook, gripping the sheets of my bed with her fingers and tugging tight, willing herself not to scream. She keened through clenched teeth while Cait rapidly slid a finger in and out of her pussy, her tongue snaking around her clit. While she didn't squirt, I could see the glistening, almost frothy cum on my beloved Cait's tongue and face.

Anita collapsed back into the bed, eyes wide and chest heaving. She gazed at the ceiling blankly while I looked on in amusement. Cait was simply smiling and kissing her new lover's pussylips slowly, letting her come down from the cloud she was on.

"Holy fuck," Anita whispered. "That was intense. Cait, are you just good, or are all lesbians that good at cunt munching?"

Cait giggled and kissed her clit, enjoying Anita's taste in her mouth. "I'm bi, not les, but I like to think I'm not bad. One day I hope to be as good as Trekkie."

"Yeah, he makes my cunt feel like a shooting star when he goes down on me," Anita breathed, rubbing her face. "But then, he bench-presses weight with his fucking tongue, I swear, so it's not smaller than the rest of his muscles."

Cait snickered and crawled up Anita's body, lying down gently on top of her. Their arms wrapped around one another and they kissed deeply, tongues tangling slowly. Cait broke the kiss finally and gave her a peck on the nose. "Wait until I show you what grinding cunts feels like, you'll love that. But we better include Ludo, he's been really patient waiting on us."

"Uh-huh," Anita agreed, nodding. "He deserves a big reward, no lie."

"Let him fuck you while you try eating my cunt, and then we'll all finish off, 'kay?" Cait suggested, referring to whatever her original plan was. Anita acquiesced readily, and Cait slowly got up and moved over Anita's head, her legs on either side and facing down her body. She smiled at me as I assumed a kneeling position between Anita's legs. Her pussy was already gooey and pliant, so it would take no effort on my part to get inside her.

"Ooh, she's already started," Cait sighed, trembling as Anita took hold of her thighs and began sliding her tongue experimentally along Cait's slit. My blonde lover nestled down some more, making it easier to get inside her. Anita showed no hesitation, and got to work, mostly acting on instinct, and what she liked to feel herself.

Anita moaned into Cait as I pushed deep inside her, her greedy pussy quickly swallowing me to the hilt. I was propped up over her now, my arms on either side of her rib cage. Cait's lovely tits were inches away, and she cradled my head and cooed as I sucked and nibbled on them while I began pushing in and out of Anita down below.

God, I was a lucky man.

Cait brought my face to hers and kissed me, deeply ad lovingly. Her blue eyes met mine and she smiled at me in complete adoration. "Love me?"

"You know I love you, beautiful," I replied as I kept a slow but rhythmic pace in fucking Anita.

"That's good, because I love you too," she said before returning me to her breasts to continue my endeavours. "Because you're muh fa-vo-rite!"

Anita had her legs wrapped around my waist by now and was rocking and churning beneath me while she lapped and lashed Cait's pussy with her tongue. Cait was sighing and squirming over top of her, helping her along but also making sure my poor roomie, who was new to eating pussy, could keep breathing, since Cait's shapely ass was right in her face. Anita was no quitter, though, and continued on relentlessly, determined to make her girl lover cum.

"Gnnnn, keep goin'," Cait panted as she grew warmer and warmer, her body shining with sweat now. "Oh, God, yeah..."

I pumped down harder into Anita, her pussy gripping my cock, rippling around it as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. I began thinking of other things, because I didn't want to nut yet, having agreed to cum in Cait. But Anita's womanhood was absolutely on fire around me, slippery and tight. This would be a test, certainly, especially under these circumstances.

Anita clamped down on Cait's legs and shrieked into her pussy, pushing with her face. Cait shuddered and cried out unexpectedly, and began to orgasm, slathering Anita below her with cum. Anita's puss gripped me fiendishly, pulsing around me as she came. Against all odds, I held on, managing to not climax myself, although my heart was pounding in my chest.