Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cait giggled in delight and took a big pull on the hose. As she made to lean in, I also leaned forward, which had the effect of folding Anita up almost double. My roomie groaned loudly before her breath left her, almost squeezed out of her. She was paralyzed as Cait moved in, pressing her body somewhat to the side of Anita, avoiding squashing their boobs together as she pressed her mouth to mine and more or less kissed me while gently blowing the smoke into my mouth. Anita was trembling between us.

Cait pulled away and sat back, and Anita gasped loudly, collapsing back against me, her mouth wide open as she tried to breathe. I smiled and massaged her breasts while she came back to reality.

"Holy fuck," she said at last. "Dude, you were like, so up in my guts, I thought I was gonna fucking die."

"Sorry," Cait said quietly. "We'll be more careful."

"No, Hell no," Anita breathed, resuming fucking me. "Gimme more of that, it was incredible!"

Cait tried to pass her the mouthstem for the hookah, but Anita shook her head. "I can't breathe right, you guys'll just have to shotgun me."

"Oh, uh, okay," Cait said, somewhat surprised by Anita's responses. She took another hit and then leaned in gently, puckering her lips and barely touching them to Anita's who inhaled as Cait blew the smoke into her mouth. Cait seemed wary of pressing in too hard, and her breasts didn't even touch Anita's.

Anita rested her head back against me again and blew the smoke out while continuing to fuck me, trying to get her rhythm back. It was hard to know what she was feeling, since she'd been folded up like some kind of emo origami slut.

"Gawwwwwd," she moaned at no one in particular. "I'm gonna be so upset when this fuckfest ends..."

It did have to, of course, since no one can fuck forever. But it didn't need to end soon, either. Maybe we'd need a breather, possibly a nap and a shower, but nothing said we couldn't pick up where we left off, right?

"We should... have a five-way," she panted, finding her pace finally and fucking me with eagerness. "Us three and your two slutty fuck-dolls..."

Cait's eyes widened. "You wanna fuck with Joaquin and Solitaire?"

"Yeah, maybe with you guys, I'd enjoy it," Anita panted, leaning forward finally, causing Cait to rear back somewhat, but still sitting on my lower thighs, with Anita's across hers. Anita was grinding on me now, clearly enjoying herself. Her pussy was making incredible wet sounds as she fucked me. I squeezed her breasts again, making her moan loudly.

Cait was sitting on my thighs and fingering herself now, clearly unable to hold back any longer. Aside from the thigh contact with Anita, she was being unusually careful about touching her. Given that Anita had previously stated that she had no lesbian leanings or impulses, Cait didn't want to upset her.

Anita had once told me that she didn't enjoy anal either, mind.

"Cait," Anita panted, her eyes only half-open and glazed with pleasure. "Shotgun... oh, God, do it..."

Cait stopped frigging herself long enough to reach over and grab the handle, taking the stem between her lips and inhaling deeply. She put the hose aside, leaned in gently, and puckered her lips, to do the same as before.

Anita was having none of that. She reached up and took Cait by the cheeks, pulling her in and pressing their mouths together, beginning to suck. Cait's eyes widened, and she almost flailed around before leaning in fully and pulling her hands on Anita's waist. Their breasts squashed together, and both girls moaned as Cait blew the sweet smoke into my roomie's mouth.

I chose that moment to grip her breasts hard, pinching and pulling on her nipples while I pressed my hips up, pushing deep inside her. Anita's eyes snapped open and she shook violently as she plunged into an orgasm she was completely unprepared for. Cait pulled back in surprise as Anita gasped and then coughed, smoke from her lungs almost exploding between them. She was still shaking through her orgasm when she pulled Cait to her and hugged her tight, biting her lip to keep from screeching.

Her pussy felt too damn good as it gripped me, and I finally let go, cumming deep inside her. I had to admit, this was a helluva way to spend my birthday, fucking and cumming with my two best girls. I'd had to let go of Anita's breasts when she hugged Cait, and now my arms were drawn around them both, holding them to me.

Anita leaned back against my chest and somehow pulled her gooey pussy off my cock, making me moan in protest, since I was still cumming. But she pulled on Cait, who quickly clicked and moved forward, pressing into Anita and then sinking down on my tool, hissing as she felt my cream oozing into her. True, she wasn't getting as much as Anita had, but I wasn't quite done, either.

We were panting and sighing heavily, the three of us, as we held one another. I wearily looked down and noted that Cait was still impaled on my cock. But she was firmly pushed into Anita now, not only their breasts squashed together, and their stomachs, but their smooth pussies were pressed together as well. Neither girl had made mention of this point so far.

Cait had her head resting over Anita's shoulder, and she opened her eyes and turned to look at me and smiled dreamily. I reached up and caressed her cheek gently and mouthed the words 'I love you' to her. She mouthed them back and then slowly sat up, sighing in bliss. Anita was still laying back against me and hadn't moved, but she was also smiling, clearly having enjoyed herself.

"Well, not a full-on lesbo experience for you, but... not bad, right?" Cait said, smiling hopefully at my roomie.

"That was... really intense..." Anita breathed, still trying to center herself. "Pretty sure that fivesome we oughta plan will kill me."

"Mmmm, but what a way to go," Cait sighed languidly, leaning back now and resting her hands behind herself on my knees. Her head fell back for a moment and she rotated her neck before bringing it up again. She smiled at Anita, who smiled back. Then they both looked down between us all and began giggling.

"I guess our kitties are pretty good friends now," Cait quipped, wiggling slightly so that her pussy, even though it was still pinned on my cock, caressed Anita's.

"Yeah, I don't hear her complaining," Anita agreed, moving around slightly as well. Cait, already bent back at the waist, now slightly bent her elbows, lowering herself back a little farther. This had the effect of exposing her pussy even more, and we could now see the underside and base of my cock, just outside of her. Anita nestled forward slightly, so that her womanhood was kissed into Cait's and also touching my tool. They both giggled again at the sight.

With a moan and a grunt, Cait eased herself off me and my cock sprang up straight, still hard and leaking. Anita once again took me inside herself, sighing contentedly. Cait dutifully pressed again, making sure their pussies were snug against each other. They both burst out laughing and hugged for a moment before Cait smirked at my roomie.

"Wonder what we taste like together on him?" she asked, her blue eyes dancing with mischief. Anita nodded readily and pulled herself off me while Cait sat up straight and got out of my lap. Seconds later, both girls were kneeling between my legs, pressed into each other, and taking hold of my still-pulsing cock.

"Thing never goes down, does it?" Anita whispered, as if telling Cait a naughty secret about me.

"It does if you smack it unexpectedly," Cait whispered back, as if letting Anita in on a weakness about me. "Then it's next to impossible to get back up."

Anita snorted and began cackling, leaning on my thigh as she doubled over in laughter. Me, I just rolled my eyes while Cait looked up and stuck her tongue out at me. She then took hold of my shaft and began kissing it gently, her lips whispering against my sticky, sensitive skin. Her tongue came out and she slid it around the head for a moment, like she was savouring some obscene lollipop before popping it in her mouth to taste it.

"Mmmm, Anita, y'gotta try this," she said, coming back up. "We taste great!"

Anita quit laughing and composed herself, following Cait's advice and lowering her mouth onto my dick. She hummed around me, and I could feel her tongue swirling about. Her fingers gripped my thighs gently.

"Oh yeah, that is good," she breathed as she released me. "That a winner, for sure."

They giggled again and began sliding their tongues up and down the sides of my shaft, or one did that while the other closed her lips around my cockhead, sucking to drain the last drops of cum from me. I just watched in pleasure and, well, fascination, as these two girls amused themselves with me. It was a warm summer night, and we were in no rush.

Anita was holding my cock, steadying it for Cait to put her mouth on. As my blonde lover leaned in, Anita jostled my hard-on, bopping Cait on the nose with it. They both dissolved into giggles, with Anita kissing my cock as Cait quivered against my thigh, concealing her face. When she finally came up, there were tears on her face from giggling so hard.

"Jeez, you two aren't even drunk, and you're completely insane," I muttered, watching them.

"Nope, I think I found a kindred spirit," Cait replied, leaning in and pushing her mouth onto me before sinking down my shaft, her eyes closed. Anita was right beside her, just looking on in quiet delight. Cait bobbed up and down several times before pulling her mouth loudly and then letting Anita have a turn. My roomie sucked on my cock for some time before letting go and then whispering something in Cait's ear. Cait giggled, blushed and nodded.

"Hold still, Trekkie," she said as she stood up and turned around, facing away from me. Anita took hold of my dick and steadied it, allowing Cait to lower herself down, her pussy swallowing it completely. She moaned and sank up and down several times before getting up again, turning around and kneeling again, watching intently.

My manhood was still glistening with her fresh juices when Anita swirled her tongue around the tip before pushing down, her nose touching the base of my cock. She moaned loudly, her tongue churning in her mouth as she tasted Cait on me. Convinced I was cleaned off, she released my dick from its moist confines, stood up and waited while Cait steadied the shaft. Then she sank down onto me, riding up and down for some moments before getting up and letting Cait taste her on me.

"Mmmmm, me likey," Cait said, sliding her tongue up and down one side of my cock, while Anita now leaned in and began tonguing the other side. They giggled as they moved their tongues up and down, bodies pressed to one another. They both slid their tongues up my shaft very slowly, meeting at the top. The tips tangled around my head and one another for several moments before they girls pressed their lips together in a loud, silly smack of a kiss. And then they were giggling again.

"Ho-kayyyy," Anita said rather tiredly, using my thighs to push herself to her feet and then looking at the two of us. "I dunno about you two, but I'm really wiped, and totally fucked out. If we're gonna have that fivesome any time soon, I need rest. You two continue, I'm heading to my room to get some sleep. Try to keep it down, hm?"

I stood up and pulled her to me. She melted into my embrace almost like a limp doll, and while we rarely kissed, this time she kissed me deeply. Cait was standing up as I let Anita go, and my roomie turned to face her. Cait blushed, but Anita just smiled.

"Thanks for the new ideas," she said quietly, leaning in and pressing her nipples against Cait's squirming them back and forth, making Cait shiver and bite her lip. "See y'later, pretend girlfriend."

And with that, she turned and sauntered out of the living room, smacking one of her ass cheeks at us. Cait stared for several seconds as we heard her head up to her room, finally closing her door. She then looked back at me.

"Is... does she really wanna have a fivesome with us and the dolls?" she asked almost incredulously.

"Guess so," I answered, shrugging. "As to when, we'll just play it by ear."

"We... almost lezzed," Cait said in a tiny voice, her eyes looking distant. "Like, real close."

"Yup," I agreed, nodding. "Give 'er time and you'll get what you want, darling. I guarantee it. I know my roomie."

"And do you think you know me?" she asked, standing in front of me.

I smiled and took her cheeks gently in my hands, looking down into her eyes. "No," I said in the Daddy voice that I knew made her melt inside and her knees weak. "I don't just know you... I love you."

Her eyes shone as I leaned in and kissed her, deeply and lovingly. We sank back into the giant sac-chair, with Cait in my lap and my cock soon inside her once again. She came several more times before passing out on me, and I pulled a light blanket over us, hugging her to me.

The coal in the hookah burned itself out, since we all forgot to see to it.

***

It was nearly midnight some days later, and Cait and I were in her car, which was hidden in a darkened parking lot outside of a nature reserve. I was sitting in the back sit, and Cait was writhing up and down on top my me, my cock sliding in and out of her ass. Her fingers flexed on my shoulders as she panted and bit her lip. Even though no one seemed to be around, there was no point in being too loud and attracting attention.

She came in suddenly, her hands on my face, and kissed me greedily, her tongue snaking into my mouth. As we kissed, she switched from moving up and down to thrusting her hips back and forth. Her fingers left my face and began tangling in my hair eagerly as she fucked herself against me.

"God, I love it when you're in my ass," she whispered huskily, her blue eyes locked with mine. "I've never liked it before, but it feels so good with you."

My hands were on her ass cheeks, helping her move, but also squeezing them and pulling them apart slightly, giving her a slightly stinging stretch I knew she loved so much. Cait whimpered through another kiss, her nails digging into my scalp. Her lovely breasts ground and squirmed against my chest, her hard, erect nipples thrilling us both as they dragged across my skin.

Seconds later she was bucking on me heatedly, panting and then wailing as loudly as she dared. She clenched around me as she orgasmed and I crushed her to me, cumming deep inside her ass. We kissed feverishly and then she collapsed against me, shaking. I held her close, kissing her neck and shoulders, stroking her back and her ass cheeks. Cait kept her head against my neck, kissing it and mumbling things I couldn't make out.

We were silent for some time before she finally spoke. "What if she doesn't have a good time?" she asked.

"Anita?" I queried. "How so?"

"Well," she began, sounding uncertain, looking up into my eyes now. "Yeah, we got real close the other night, and kinda shared you. We shotgunned, and our bodies pressed. Hell, our cunts were even touching around you. And we shared your dick and had that silly kiss."

"I remember, I was there," I said, poking her nose. "She seemed to enjoy it. She even called you her pretend girlfriend."

"Yeah, an' that made me tingly, for sure," Cait said, grimacing about whatever was rolling around in her head. "But... things're gonna be different this time, y'know? I mean, chances are we're really gonna lez at some point. What if she doesn't like it?"

"Then she doesn't like it and doesn't do it again," I replied, shrugging. "I know my roomie, she's gonna go in whole hog, and make her decision afterward. It's not like she'll freak out in the middle of our little polymer orgy and run out of the room crying."

"I just... I don't want her to think I'm pressuring her, and I don't wanna be the reason she doesn't like it," Cait admitted. This was really bothering her.

"Sweetheart, trust me, it's definitely not you," I assured her, stroking her back, still feeling my cock throb in her ass. "If it was, things wouldn't've progressed this far, I can assure you. Hell, I think they've gone as far as they have because she likes you enough to try it."

Cait smiled a little. "Really?"

I nodded again. "She in the zone where she wants to try this. Just be natural and let it happen. Anita's actually pretty good during sex about indicating what she wants. She doesn't play games, except with me. So I just pin her down and fuck the brattiness out of her."

"Lucky girl," she giggled. "I can be a brat for you, if it leads to spankings and fuckings."

"Trust me, your vouchers are due, lady," I said dryly. We kissed again for some time, just enjoying the feel of one another, and whispering how much we loved each other. Finally, though, it was time to head out, and Cait pulled herself off me with a grunt and clenched her ass tight, lest she leak all over her seats. She grumbled about forgetting to wear panties, and asked if I'd drive so she could sit in the passenger's set and just concentrate on clenching.

I tried not to laugh all the way home, rarely succeeding.

***

A few days later I was in Anita's room, kneeling over her chest while she was lying on her bed. I was stroking my cock back and forth between her pale, pillowy tits while she pressed them together. As my cockhead poke through, she would kiss at it or flick it with her tongue. Sometimes I paused, and let her suck on it, and we were both enjoying ourselves.

"Gotta admit, I'm lookin' forward to this playdate, whenever we have it," she said, her dark eyes glinting while she smiled up at me, massaging my cock with her boobs. "I've been squishing when I walked for days now because I keep thinkin' of it."

"Glad you're excited, because our little Cait is a bit nervous," I mentioned while Anita's lips were wrapped around the head, her tongue snaking over it slowly. I'd already fucked her to several orgasms, and she wanted me to cum on her tits and her face today. Who was I to complain?

She gave me a slightly wry and curious look. "Cait is? Why? You'd think she'd be in whole hog about this. I know she wants to fuck me."

"Yeah, and she's nervous because she thinks you won't enjoy yourself and it'll be her fault," I said as I continued to tit-fuck her. She settled in and sighed contentedly, squishing her mounds together on me. It felt wonderful.

"Oh, jeezus," she sighed, shaking her head, but continuing with her stroking duties. "I mean, yeah, it'll be my first time doing anything really dyke-y, aside from that playful stuff last week, but I wouldn't have done that if I were worried. Let's face it, y'kinda have to get used to that sorta thing around her. I can barely walk by without her rubbing her tits on mine or trying to smother me in her cleavage. And she does that to everybody."

"I know," I said, making long, slow thrusts. "She'll get over it once we begin. She wants to jump your bones, and she's restraining herself, so she has time to second-guess everything."

"Well, she's a silly cunt, then," Anita said, shrugging. I loved how we could discuss just about anything during our sex, because we were so casual. We could've been discussing the schedule to take the garbage out, and still been titty-fucking like this. It was our own, weird intimacy. "She needs to just let things happen organically."

"That's how most sex works, except for these dolls we've invited," I quipped, smirking down at her. She gave me a sour look and spat on my cock, in theory as a show of contempt, but I think she was mostly just lubing us again so that I didn't chafe her cleavage. "But yeah, it's not like her to be so nervous."

"Your fault, really," she pointed out, pausing to tongue the head of my dick again. "She's so damn crazy about you, she can barely think straight. If you'd just put a baby in her, her hormones'd even out."