Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cait collapsed forward against me, and I managed to hold her up as she sagged into my arms. Anita was trembling below us, her pussy still gripping me like a vise. Her legs slowly moved off my waist, returning to the bed. The girls had cum quite a few times, and I hadn't cum at all yet, but we were all getting nice and fatigued from our sexplay. Cait wearily looked up at me and smiled. I drew her to me and kissed her gently but lovingly, and she melted into my arms.

"I love you so much, Trekkie..." she whispered through the kiss, and I knew she meant it. It wasn't just dopamine talking; we had a genuine and deep affection for one another, and this was just bringing it to a whole new level for us both. I adored Anita, but I loved Cait.

"Have we still got the final boss battle in us?" Cait asked tiredly, mostly waiting to hear from Anita.

"Don' worry 'bout me," Anita said in a muffled voice. "I've still got cumfuel in the cunttank. Le's do this."

"I think you'll like the last stage," Cait snickered. "Kinda fun, and real new for you, sexy."

Anita slowly got up, sighing and rubbing absently at her pussy, as if to make sure it was still there. Meanwhile, Cait retrieved the neon-red strap-on from beside the bed and fixed it around her waist. Two loops clipped around her upper thighs to help hold it in place, and she detached and dropped a small strap that would have run down between her legs and up to the back of the main belt.

"Now you get on all fours, chick," Cait instructed Anita. My roomie smiled eagerly and faced the wall at the head of my bed, wiggling her pert behind and sticky pussy at us. Cait then sidled forward and gripped her hips, holding her in place. She then teased the dildo head up and down Anita's slit, making her squirm and moan lightly. Then she pushed inside, and Anita let out a loud, guttural groan.

"Your turn, Ludo," Cait breathed, looking back at me and winking. I grinned and knelt behind her, sinking lower than she was, so that I could get beneath her. She held still while I pushed the knob of my cock against her pussy and then slid inside. She squeaked and shivered, looking back at me, her eyes dancing with delight.

"This'll take some rhythm to work out, but it'll be awesome," my lover said, steeling herself. "Anita, start moving back and- uhn!- forth, yeah, just like that..."

As Anita began pushing back against Cait and her strap-on, Cait pressed forward with her hips, penetrating as deep as she could. Anita mewled loudly, clearly approving. Meanwhile, when Cait was pushing into Anita, I was pulling back, and then thrusting forward as she pulled back. The timing would require work, yes, but I could see what she wanted to do, and it would indeed make us all cum hard.

My cock slipped in and out of her pussy readily, and Cait groaned in pleasure, loving how I felt in her. My hands gripped her hips and held her tight, even while helping her move in rhythm with Anita in front of her. I couldn't wait to see what this looked like on the videos.

"Gnnnn, God..." Anita said through gritted teeth, pushing back and forth, her long black hair swaying around her. "Fuck, I can... I can feel him fucking you as you fuck me. You feel like you're being fucked too, it's incredible."

"Yeah, it's... really nice..." Cait managed to say, clearly almost beyond speech. "An' we can put this on an' fuck each other... cunts or asses... while Trekkie fucks us too..."

"Yessssss," Anita hissed, grinding back hard. Her pale body was flushed an almost unreal pink, and I doubted it would be long. Which was good, because I was desperate to cum at this point.

"An' when we're done," Cait panted, still managing to thrust into her lover. "We're gonna open our cunts and share his cum... I wanna share it with you..."

"Gnnnnnnn!" Anita squealed, arching her back as she got closer and closer. Shaking bodies were losing coordinated rhythm, but it didn't matter much at this point, since we were all moments away from titanic orgasms.

"Mike," Cait gasped, working herself frantically back and forth between us. "Y'gonna cum in me? Cum... cum in me!"

I held her tight and started slamming against her, ramming her into Anita, who simply pushed back for all she was worth now, head down, ass up. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her teeth were clenched as she strained, holding on for precious seconds, delaying as long as she could.

Anita shook violently, burying her face in my pillow and screaming at the top of her lungs. Cait juddered and gasped, almost seeming to have seizure as her pussy clamped around me, cumming hard, slathering my legs. I groaned in utter relief as my semen rushed up my cock and blasted inside her, my entire body tingling and on fire. I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming, slamming home with great force and drawing the most incoherent noises out of Cait as she fought not to screech.

Anita and Cait were both almost sobbing as they tried to compose themselves, and it took just about everything I had to collapse forward on them both and crush them. It is a weird sensation when you can acutely feel your heart and your cock throbbing strongly in unison. The tidal waves of ecstasy were still washing over me, my cock still flooding Cait's pussy with my essence. Cait leaned back against me, and I hugged her wearily, holding us both up.

"Can you turn over?" she murmured to our mutual lover.

Slowly, Anita managed to squirm around, hissing and gasping as she did so, until she was on her back and facing us. Her face was flushed, her dark eyes glazed, and her expression somewhere between stunned and tired. She feebly held her arms up and Cait lowered herself down into the embrace, making sure to slip her dildo back into Anita's waiting hole. I lowered myself down onto Cait, keeping myself inside her while the girls kissed rapturously.

They made out for some seconds before Cait ended the kiss and looked at Anita. "He's gonna pull out of me while I take the strap-on off. Then I'm gonna lift your hips and sit on them, so I can drip some of his cum down in you. Got it?"

Anita nodded dazedly, perhaps not understanding what Cait meant at all, but trusting that it would be good for them both. Cait wearily pushed herself up, making Anita suck in her breath as the dildo popped out of her. She sat back on her haunches, meaning on my lap, with my cock still inside her, probably to keep the cum from leaking out before she was ready.

"Okay," she said heavily, preparing herself once she'd put the strap-on aside. "Here we go, babe, let's share the load..."

Cait pulled forward off my cock, groaning as it left her. She tried to clamp her pussy shut while she stood up on the bed, and I helped her steady herself. She took hold of Anita's legs, keeping her on her back but gently rolling her up onto her shoulders. With me steadying her, she climbed over Anita's one leg and then hunkered down, pressing her pussy to Anita's. They both sighed at the contact, and Cait took a moment to move her mushy lips around on Anita's.

"Help me open 'em," Cait almost whispered. I steadied her closest leg and helped Anita keep hers parted while she reached up and pulled apart her thick lips, opening herself to Cait. Cait started flexing her pussy muscles and also used a finger to pull some of my cum out of herself and ooze it down into Anita's waiting hole.

It was fascinating to watch, the pearly cum trickling down between them, catching on Anita's pussylips sometimes and then sliding in. Once she'd seemingly scooped enough out, Cait settled down, her pussy pressed to Anita's, and churned her hips slowly. Both girls hummed in pleasure as their slippery lips mingled and their clits brushed and kissed.

"Mmmm, wait 'til we both have energy and try this again," Cait purred, undulating slowly. The sounds their pussies made together was intoxicating; I love that sound more than anything. Anita moaned and nodded, clearly enjoying the sensations coursing through her system. She was on Cloud Nine, and I knew this was going to become a favourite activity of hers. I knew my roomie.

After helping Cait ease herself off Anita and down onto the bed, I put myself in the middle and they both snuggled into me, almost purring like kittens. I held them close, and Cait kissed and nibbled at my shoulder, while Anita traced her fingernail along my abs.

"I know I'm s'posed to have a rule, but... can we kiss more often?" Anita asked, looking up at me. "I kinda wanna now, what with all this new erotic stuff in my life."

I nodded. "I'm good with it if you're good with it. And you seem to like kissing Cait."

"Mmmm, my secret lesbo lover? Yeah..." she cooed, reaching over and putting her hand on Cait's boob to jiggle it gently. "Now I've got stuff to do if you're not around and she is. Maybe she can cam with me; I'll just put a mask on her, like I do with you."

"That sounds scary and fun," Cait breathed. "And next time we drizzle his jizz between us, let's have more energy, so we can sixty-nine and suck it out of each other."

"The weekend's barely begun, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that and so much more," I assured, them, kissing each of them on top of their heads. They giggled and snuggled into me, and we all went silent for a while. Finally, Anita stirred and tilted her head up to look across me at Cait. "Y'sure you're okay with what this lug and I do, especially now if we're kissing a lot more? I mean, he really is sorta your boyfriend and all."

"I'm fine with it, I know what I mean to my Trekkie-Ludo," Cate replied, smiling serenely. "'sides, as far as boyfriends go, we sorta have an open relationship, where I keep dating other guys my age to act as a cover for us. And for his age, well... maybe I have a daddy kink?"

She looked up at me quizzically. "Izzat okay?"

I chuckled and pulled her close, a feeling I loved so very much. "Like I've said endlessly before, you really are like a daughter to me..."

***

Author's Notes: Like many of my other stories, Like A Daughter is going on a brief hiatus while I get the Alexaverse up to date. It's not necessarily that I enjoy it more than my other stories, but with the exception of The Great Khan, it is far more in-depth and involved than any of my other stories, and there's a lot to catch up on. I'm severely behind in Mike & Karen, meaning I'm behind in Freja & Jeanie, and a few other Alexaverse things I have planned.

I'm hoping you're enjoying my shenanigans with Cait and Anita. The dynamic is tawdry and fun, but also hopefully emotional and gratifying on more than just a simple stroker level. There's plenty more to come, I just need to shelve this story and some others momentarily.

Welp, gotta finish Amberley Bloodstar next, and then it's off to the races with the Alexaverse. I hope this new year finds you well, horny, and taken care of.

Unless you're an incel or a Nazi. Then I wish you burning rashes in hidden places, and taste buds inside your sphincter. Unhappy New Year, caveman.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management