Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What literary character was almost named Goophic or Smoodle?" she asked.

"Easy," I replied, shrugging. "Trillian, from Hitchhiker's Guide."

The room burst into loud complaints and protests when Anita confirmed the answer. I don't know why they'd expected me to not get that, but desperate people do weird things, I guess. I waited for the grousing to die down before looking at Anita. "What was the Sports question?"

"It was a hockey question," Settny replied. "About the San Jose Sharks."

"Hm, probably wouldn't have got that," I mentioned. "And the Entertainment one?"

"Who are the members of Destiny's Child?" Hannah said.

"Defo wouldn't have gotten that one," I grunted, which led to howls of outrage, with people hissing at Richard and Matt, who insisted I would know the answer to so simple a question. Now if fact, I do happen to know who the members of Destiny's Child are, or at least, were. I don't know why I knew it, since I had no business knowing it, and I couldn't name a song of theirs if I tried. Buuuut, there's nothing quite as fun as sowing seeds of doubt and confusion in your opponent's minds, even if you're just fucking with them for the jollies. Cait took the humiliating loss with good grace, smiling at me warmly, and maybe even proudly, while everyone else griped and blamestormed each other for the defeat.

"I suppose you feel pretty good, clobbering sixteen people at Trivial Pursuit," Anita said to me quietly as I helped her put away the cards.

"Are you kidding?" I chuckled. "Kicking the ass off a bunch of Millennials in matters of applied knowledge? Not really a challenge, babe."

"You're lucky you're so good in bed, because you're an insufferable twat," she muttered, poking my nose.

"Maybe," I said agreeably. "But I'm also right."

"Mmmmmm, not the kind of ass-beating I'm used to from you, but still, that was sexy," Cait purred as she came over and snuggled into me while Anita and I put away more cards. "My sexy smart Trekkie-Ludo..."

"Say that ten times really fast," Anita giggled. "Sexysmarttrekkieludo, sexysmarttref- y'know what, never mind."

To soften the blow to everyone's ego, I offered to take us all to our favourite local greasy spoon on my dime. A few people declined, since they had to leave, but I still ended up hauling a crew of about eleven people along with me to the little place a few blocks up the street. We occupied one long table, and seemingly had the place to ourselves. If the waitress was pleased with having customers, she certainly didn't seem the part.

"Huh. Happy birthday," she said dully once Cait had mentioned I was getting older. I ordered several appetizers for the table, and told everyone they could order as they pleased, as it was my treat. Drinks and appetizers arrived, and the cheerful mood from before Trivial Pursuit was back in full swing, especially since Richard was gone, no doubt licking his intellectual wounds at home.

Cait and Anita sat one either side of me, as if they were my ceremonial guard. Which didn't make a lot of sense, since Cait was a rambunctious pain in the ass most of the time. When she wasn't reaching into my lap and squeezing my cock, she was usually trying to smear something on me from her finger or give me a wet willie. I fended her off as gently as I could, at first, but it became clear sterner measures were required.

"Stop that, you whore!" I growled as I gripped her hands and pinned them.

The entire table went silent for a moment before bursting into laughter. All except Cait, who was blushing but somehow also looking pale with shock.

"Did... did Mike just call me a whore?" she asked in a tremulous voice.

"Yes, I believe he did!" Settny laughed.

"Wow," Cait breathed, withdrawing her hands and fanning herself with one. "That's really kinda turning me on."

"Of course it is," laughed her friend, and everyone began teasing her. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'm gonna drain the lizard, be right back," I muttered. Anita and Cait both stood up a split second later and made to follow me. I paused and frowned. "What? I have to go, so now you both do as well? Are we syncing bodily functions?"

"Well, no," Cait said, somewhat defensively. "I... you're goin' to the bathroom, I was gonna come along."

"My idea too." Anita chimed in.

"I can handle this by myself, I'm pretty sure," I stated, setting my hands on my hips, like Zeus, to indicate my mind was made up.

"You haven't had to handle it yourself since Anita moved in," quipped Hannah, setting off another round of laughter. Well, she had me there. I turned and began walking toward the bathroom again, and heard Cait and Anita move to follow me.

"Sit... down!" I growled as I spun and stared at them sternly. Both girls dropped back into their seats obediently, looking chastened. I shook my head again and continued to the men's room. My business was concluded shortly, and I silently went over to the door, took the handle and swung it inward.

Cait and Anita tumbled into the tiny room, while everyone else roared with laughter. From the little heap they made on the floor, they looked up at me, rather embarrassed.

"I'd give you both a spanking, but it'd probably only make you worse," I sighed.

"That's fair," Anita admitted, while Cait just blushed. Everyone knew she loved to be spanked.

At least they kept my life in this crummy little burg interesting.

***

I'd said goodbye to just about everyone at the restaurant, seeing them off until only Cait, Anita and myself were left. With everyone else gone, we shifted to a smaller booth, letting our server clean up. I paid the tab, tipping her well, and started a new one. We were all full, but we sat and had dessert and coffee. Our booth was in a remote corner, but it didn't really matter, since we were the only people in the place at 2 a.m., aside from our grumpy server.

Predictably, we were all sitting on one side, with me in the middle, my smirking and giggling companions on either side. They may have behaved for the mere moments our waitress spent bringing our coffee and pie to us, but once those rare interruptions were over, they got on with their business of molesting me.

"Mmmmm, nice pie, Trekkie," Cait purred, rubbing her boobs into my arm. "But I think I have a better one for you."

"Yeah, better save some room for the dessert I've got for you when we get home," Anita whispered, sliding her hand over my crotch and giving me a squeeze.

I played my part of sighing in despair and looking unduly put upon, while they continued their game with me. Predictably, I was quite hard by the time we left, and the girls were making constant reference to the bulge in the front of my jeans as we paid and left the diner. It was nearly 4 a.m. now, and we walked slowly, with my arms around each girl. Anita had placed my hand on her boob and was keeping it there, while Cait was kissing my hand gently on occasion and whispering to it.

We reached our house and Cait paused outside the door and smiled rather wanly at us both. "I guess I'll head home. I kinda wanted to do some things with you tonight, Ludo, but Anita lives here, and she can have dibs. S'okay."

I was about to say something when Anita interjected. "Don't be a silly bitch, we can take turns. There's plenty of this mammoth to go around."

Cait's face lit up. "Y'mean it? You'll give me a turn bouncing on him?"

Anita nodded and Cait threw herself against my roomie, giving her a crushing hug. At least she didn't get the boob-smothering treatment.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Cait blurted as she wrapped around Anita like an octopus. "You can stay an' watch if you like, I don't mind!"

"Oooooffffffff, 'kay," Anita wheezed, her eyes crossing. "Just don't break my rib cage before then, please..."

"Sorry," Cait said hastily, stepping back and releasing my roomie. Anita made a show of putting her hand against her chest and trying to breathe deeply. I chuckled and told them to follow me inside. We trooped in and decided to relax in the living room first. I sat in the middle of the giant Luv Sac chair while Cait stripped me naked and Anita packed a shisha bowl in my favourite hookah. Cait stripped herself next and took over warming up the shisha while Anita got her clothes off. They snuggled in on either side of me, and I was allowed to take the first hit.

Cait had chosen to mix chocolate and caramel-flavoured shishas in the bowl, and I knew this was because she was in the mood for a show- the chocolate not only produced copious volumes of smoke, but also the smoke was heavy, for some reason, and dropped down to creep slowly over surfaces in an entertaining fashion. It was rather fun to watch.

I took hold of the handle and inhaled deeply, making the girls giggle as my chest inflated. Once I was done, I leaned back in the chair, tilted my head up, and exhaled in a controlled manner, sending out a great white billowing cloud of smoke. Cait clapped with delight at the sheer volume, while Anita smiled and shook her head, murmuring about me being a show-off.

I passed the hose to Cait next, and she inhaled before dropping the stem quickly, grabbing my face without warning, pressing her mouth to mine and blowing the smoke down my throat. She whooped and cackled while I coughed and sputtered, the recycled smoke coming out of my nose and mouth. Anita was also laughing, and high-fived Cait behind my back while I was doubled over.

"Rgrgh, you little wretch," I rasped, sitting back up and giving her a look. "Why do I keep falling for that?"

"Because I'm innocent-looking and disarming, and you love, love, looooove me," she cooed, settling into me and snuggling on my chest. I put my arm around her to hold her in place while passing the hose to Anita. She took a drag and then smiled at me, crooking her finger. I leaned in and she pressed her mouth to mine, gently blowing the smoke into my mouth.

"Traitor," Cait muttered while I exhaled, and Anita giggled and shrugged. Rather than take my turn, I passed the hose to Cait, who was still snuggled to my chest. She pulled on the mouthpiece, and then moved down my body, taking hold of my cock and putting it in her mouth. Anita and I both watched as she bobbed up and down but exhaled smoke through her nose. She finally looked up at me and smiled.

"Y'like that? I call it the horny dragon."

"You've done that before?" I asked as she passed the hose to Anita, who was still staring at my dick, glistening with the wetness of Cait's mouth and surrounded by tendrils of low-hanging smoke.

"Nope, just made it up on the spot for your birthday, Trekkie," Cait announced, grinning. "Isn't it great?"

"Great beyond words, you little minx," I said cheerfully. Cait sighed happily at my words and went back to sucking on my cock while Anita and I took turns with the hookah. It wasn't long before I had a raging hard-on, and Cait clambered up onto my lap, looking over at Anita as she positioned her pussy just above my throbbing tip.

"S'okay if I go first?" she asked. "I kinda wanna cum. Wanna watch?"

Anita nodded her assent to both questions, snuggled next to me and staring intently.

Cait held herself steady, sliding her slippery pussylips up and down my cockhead for several seconds before finally sinking down, moaning in relief. I squeezed her breasts as she enveloped me in her wet warmth. Anita kept watching, her legs spread while she rubbed her pussy. Unable to wait any longer, Cait pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me deeply and lovingly while she began to move up and down at a slow, controlled pace.

"Mmmm, I love you..." she murmured through our kiss, still sinking up and down on me.

"I love you too, beautiful," I replied, making her shiver. Anita smiled warmly, knowing how happy I was with this situation. She reached up and caressed her fingers encouragingly through my long blond hair. She then went back to playing with herself, her fingers in her slick pussy.

"Mmmmmake sure you don't cum in me, Trekkie," Cait breathed, pulling back from our kiss and riding a little more vigorously now, her arms on my shoulders, but sitting far back enough that Anita and I could watch her tits bounce. "Make me cum, but you gotta save energy for Anita too."

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay," Anita said, putting a hand on Cait's shoulder. "I've got plenty of time, he can cum in you if you like."

"No," Cait gasped, her eyes closed, her fair skin turning pink and getting damp. "Birthday boy has to make us both cum.... he's obligated!"

Anita looked over at me, and I shrugged slightly and nodded my assent. I could certainly hold off long enough to make Cait cum once or twice before giving it to Anita. I knew how to fuck them both to maximum effect at this point, after all.

Cait was lost in her own world, squirming and churning on me, her eyes still closed. Anita was leaning in, looking down between us to watch Cait's pussy greedily swallow my cock. She bit her lip and moaned as she fingered herself, her breasts pressed to my arm. I reached up and squeezed Cait's breasts, making her shudder and gasp. My fingers pinched her nipples, rolling them slightly, and she bit her lip and keened.

She shook almost uncontrollably and drove down onto me, taking me in as deep as she could while she began to cum. This seemed to set off Anita, who shivered and leaned in to bite my shoulder as she bathed her hand in sticky cum. Cait was whimpering as she tried to keep from screaming and alerting the neighbourhood to our activities at four in the morning.

Cait collapsed forward against me, still trembling as she covered my neck and face in kisses, whispering how much she loved me. Anita had her forehead pressed to my arm, breathing heavily as she tried to compose herself after her orgasm. I was still in control, but Cait's pussy throbbing around me wasn't making it easy, that was for damn sure.

I shifted and pushed my hips up, but Cait was apparently very sensitive at the moment, because she gasped and cried out, shuddering through another orgasm. I bit my own lip and tried to not think about how her womanhood was squeezing around me so tightly, because I could very easily cum if I lost control right now.

Panting heavily, she rested her forehead against my shoulder, shaking like a leaf. Anita smiled and caressed Cait's shoulder, knowing what she was feeling. I put my arms around Cait, holding her quietly while she gained control of herself. She nuzzled me, her warm, damp skin pressed to mine.

"Jesus, Trekkie," she breathed. "I thought you loved me, why are you trying to kill me?"

"What a way to go though, right?" Anita added, smirking and still caressing Cait. "You gonna live, babe?"

Cait nodded. "Yeah, yeah, let's... let's swap out and get you mounted up here..."

"Okay, but I'm facing away from him," Anita said as Cait began to shift. "I always cum way too quickly if I have to look into those freaky blue eyes of his."

"Is that why you're facing away from me ninety-nine percent of the time when we fuck?" I asked, looking at her. She made a wry face and muttered something about a girl needing to have secrets. I sat back further in the sac chair and waited while the girls shuffled around. Looking at all the naked flesh was guaranteed to keep my cock hard, even if it took a few moments to engineer this new arrangement.

Cait had moved the hookah off to the side on a small, low table, and was now kneeling intently in front of me. She looked up at Anita, who was slinging one of her legs across my thighs. "Is it okay if I sit here an' watch? I wanna get a good view, sorta like watching your cam feed."

"That sounds hot," Anita said in a breathy voice, clearly eager to get spiked on me. She settled down onto my lap, my cock sticking out in front of her. She squirmed and moaned as she teased herself, her gooey pussy against my shaft.

"Here, lemme..." Cait said as she reached in and took hold of my pulsing shaft, holding it steady. Anita raised herself up slightly and Cait moved me around until my cockhead was pushed against the entrance of my roomie's steaming slit. Cait wiggled me around slightly, teasing the head against Anita's clit, and the black-hared girl moaned and bit her lips, still holding herself above me, but clearly in need.

Cait held me still then, and Anita sank down, exhaling loudly as she took me deep inside. I put my hands on her flanks to steady her, and she bottomed out on me.

"Fuck yes..." she whispered.

Cait had moved her hand just before Anita had taken me completely inside her, and now leaned in, watching in fascination. My legs were spread, and Anita's were sitting on top of mine, so she was spread wide open, given Cait an excellent view. Cait's hands were resting on my knees, balancing her while she leaned in to get a good look.

"Fuck yes..." she murmured.

Once Anita was settled, she began undulating and squirming her hips, squeezing me rhythmically with her pussy while I moved my hands up to her breasts and fondled them. She groaned loudly and her fingers gripped my forearms, nails digging in.

"God, I love having you in my cunt," she rasped, her pale skin already flushing in pleasure. She ground down on me while she pushed back against my chest, shuddering while I squeezed her boobs harder. Anita liked it rough, although maybe we were playing a little carefully because Cait was here.

"Can I play with him, Anita?" my blonde lover asked. Anita nodded, and Cait beamed happily and moved her hand in to caress and fondle my balls, sometimes even stroking at my shaft with her thumb as it came out of Anita's pussy. I could feel the pressure of her thumbpad on the vein along the bottom of my cock, and the sensation was exquisite.

Anita was leaning back against me, her head back on my shoulder and her eyes closed while she writhed and ground in pleasure. Cait leaned even farther in and kissed my cock, her face and hair brushing against Anita's pussy. My roomie shivered, but otherwise gave no sign that she'd even noticed.

Cait pulled back and tended to the hookah, tamping the coal and picking up the hose again. She took a deep inhale, pulled the mouthpiece out, and leaned in again, blowing a cloud of grey-white smoke over my cock and Anita's puss. She giggled to herself in delight, obviously enjoying the obscured, mysterious view she'd created. She blew again gently, scattering the smoke before taking another hit from the hookah.

"Gonna hog that all to yourself?" Anita panted as she moved up and down on me.

"Oh, uh..." Cait said, faltering. "Sorry, thought you were kinda occupied."

"I am, but... just work it out and include me somehow, I wanna smoke and fuck!" Anita managed to pant, her body now slick with sweat.

Cait thought about this for a moment and then nodded. "Just... stop moving for a sec if you can."

Anita slowed down and paused in her humping of my cock, opening her glazed eyes and staring at my lovely Cait. I did as well, wondering what she was up to. She moved the table the hookah was on even closer, off to the side and behind my legs. The hose was more than long enough to reach Anita and myself, but now she was somewhat distanced.

But Cait had a plan. She stood and took one of Anita's legs, lifting it. My roomie sucked in her breath as the angle of penetration changed inside her while Cait sidled forward, sitting on my knees and lower thigh. She then lifted Anita's other leg and slid hers in so that she was sitting and facing us. Cait then lowered Anita's legs, which were braced on top of hers, still spread wide, but also at much more of an angle now. Anita moaned as she sank farther down onto me.

"Now we can all use it," Cait declared, smiling. "I just can't shotgun Trekkie from here."

"Jus' lean across me if you're gonna," Anita sighed as she resumed fucking me, apparently loving this new position and angle. "S'alright..."