All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Son'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very very naughty

And what a nice surprise at the end! Bad bad boys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
tell us more..

toolboy tell us more..with perhaps russell's bi stud/muscled dad getting into the action with son and grandson...as well russell's ex/ liam's mom...and definetly need to hear about some hot watersports as well as liam's muscled quads/calves/ muscled barefeet which must be hot since he plays football and works out.....like russell...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
exciting story

Very interesting story and I was so hot when dad and son fucked each other. Can't wait until mom comes home and catches them and then joins in the action by using a strap-on on both of them.

msjkmsjkabout 16 years ago
So So good and nasty! Makes me want to be in it!

Great options for expanding the depravity and incestuous plot too. The kind of creative and stimulating read I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love It!

Been there done that! My Dad and I started fucking when I was just 12. And we never stoped since. I'm 50 now and Dad can still deliver a great fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...

it was good but i have to say the dialouge isnt realistic at all.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlabout 16 years ago
Great Ending!!!!

The ending was great!!!! I never saw it coming. The dialog could have been a little better but over all a great story. Keep up the good work. Maybe they can have a threesome now and she divorced the dad because of his gay side....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!!

I masturbated to that and it was so good. Im a chick who goes nuts 4 incest. especially gay incest. keep it up toolboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looking for a daddy

Hot made me Cum - Im 15 and would love a daddy to fuck my ass and I fuck his ass Yum, How do I find a dirty daddy who can talk dirty to me like the story.

jasonthaistar@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looking for a daddy

Hot made me Cum - Im 15 and would love a daddy to fuck my ass and I fuck his ass Yum, How do I find a dirty daddy who can talk dirty to me like the story.

jasonthaistar@hotmail.com

yorkie54yorkie54over 14 years ago
HOT

That was hot and had me hard all the way. I love the ending and never saw it coming; I hope get read of mom fucking son

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just the three of us

Well.. since Liam fucked and got fucked yesterday by his Mom it would have been interesting to have her come home only to find the guys sucking and then have her join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!!

Im only 16 and i absolutelly loved this. I would want a guy who cum in me. Aaaah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fucken hell

I love the story, I have been fucking my father since I was 14 and I'm now 27 and we still fuck to this day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
down deep, all boys want to get fucked by their daddy

A boy wants to get fucked---not by some other male (yuck!)---but by his own daddy's big fat veiny prick. Dad's big dick has the power and authority the boy craves. So even totally straight boys flop over, use their hands to spread their cheeks, and BEG dad to treat them like a girl, Daddy, see my little cunt, just fuck it, please, dad! PLEASE, daddy! I really need your wonderful stiff daddy-dick up my little twitching twat, DADDY! And a father looks over his young son's cute boyish ass, grins to himself, and says, Why not? A dad blowing his big balls up his boy's sweet little cunt---true father and son bonding!

deanahiideanahiiover 10 years ago
easy

was a nice easy read. i love reading incest father/son stories makes me so hard for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD FUCKING

ITS GREAT WHEN A FATHER AND SON FUCK EACH OTHER. IT REALLY TURNS ME ON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

Not a bad one but the story read a bit stiff. I wish the language wasnt so formal. Other than the wording being robotic the plot was great! And the twist at the end had me cracking up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like Father and Son

and like Mom. Il ove the ending.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
very sexy

hot story. looking forward to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous