Like that Episode of Seinfeld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," she whispered.

I started stroking for real at that moment. I'd been trying so hard over the past few days to ignore the elephant in the room, and now that I finally didn't have to anymore, I had a steady buzzing and moaning from a naked Katie and steady wet sounds from Sonia to spur me on, not to mention the fact that Sonia had started feeling Katie up. Within mere moments I was as aroused as I'd ever been in my life; with several days' worth of sexual temptation and frustration rapidly getting ready to boil over.

But Sonia was the first to climax. Her hand had become a blurry piston between her legs as she touched Katie with the other one. Her face was writ with pleasure, and after a minute and a half or so she moaned loudly and shuddered, her legs clamping around her hand as she quaked in rhythm with her contractions. I noticed Katie staring at her thirstily as she came, and the look on Katie's face was nearly as hot as Sonia's orgasm. As she came down, her hand didn't stop moving, it just slowed in pace and pressure a little bit.

"I needed one to take the edge off," Sonia finally said breathily. "Now I can start taking my time."

"I've never seen another woman cum before," Katie said. "That was so hot, watching you. I'm so turned on right now."

"You girls are lucky you can have more than one," I added, "though tonight I'm sure I've got two in me."

Sonia lay down on her bed and motioned to Katie to join her, who hesitated briefly before moving over and laying down beside her. I took that as my cue to move over to Sonia's bed, sitting between Sonia's spread legs. From my angle I could easily see both pussies on display; Sonia's dark labia moving under her fingertips and Katie's pink ones half-hidden by the big black head of the vibrator. Both girls were now watching me intently. Katie was mostly staring at my cock, while Sonia had her eyes locked on mine.

I was trying to pace myself, knowing I could cum in a heartbeat if I really wanted to, while also wanting to prolong this unexpected threesome as long as I could. My cock was already wet with precum and my hand was gliding easily over it at a slower pace I knew I could manage. The sensations my hand was giving me were exquisite, and I had a heightened sensitivity from having gone so long without.

Sonia also appeared to be pacing herself, rubbing her clit slowly and deliberately. Katie, on the other hand, had the wand pressed firmly on her button, and while she was barely moving a muscle, I could tell from her tight body and held breath that she was feeling something incredible.

Just then Katie groaned and erupted. I could see the bottom of her opening and her butthole clenching and releasing hard as she came. Her contractions looked powerful, but she was still barely moving, seemingly glued in place. The veins in her neck were bulging and her body was taut, eyes closed, and she appeared to be holding her breath. Her orgasm was quieter than Sonia's but no less powerful-looking. As she finally came down, her body relaxed and she melted into the bed with a sigh, apparently barely able to move. She switched the vibrator off and lay there, her eyes closed, brown hair in her face, glasses fogged up, completely overloaded.

"How was that?" Sonia asked knowingly.

"Incredible," Katie squeaked. "I think I'm going to have to have mine shipped overnight delivery."

Sonia laughed. "I think it's your turn, Alan."

"I can't bust over and over like you girls can," I answered, "so I'm trying to prolong this one as long as possible."

"I can't fault you for that," Sonia answered. "Do you want help?"

I eyed her. I had every intention of respecting her desire not to have sex. What did she have in mind?

Sonia moved over from Katie slightly, creating a gap in the narrow single bed. I exchanged a glance with Katie, making sure she didn't object, and then climbed between the two girls. Sonia put her free arm around me, cuddling into me, her head on my shoulder, her breast pressed into my chest. Katie seemed hesitant to cuddle, but she rolled onto her side, facing us. In the tight space, Geoff's naked sister was still barely inches away from me, and while I didn't really want to go any farther with her, she was still a sight for sore eyes.

"This is... kind of hot," Katie spoke up. She was watching me stroke myself. "I've never seen anything like this before."

"You don't watch porn?" Sonia asked.

Katie shook her head. "Never."

I nodded at her, giving permission if she wanted it, and she took it, putting her head on my shoulder to get her perspective as close as possible to mine. Her breast pressed into my other side, and for the first time in my life I had two different naked boobs against me at the same time. I mentally compared them as I stroked myself; Sonia's were larger and heavier, Katie's were firmer. As I looked down, I noticed both girls were still rubbing themselves - Katie had switched to her fingers, and while I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, her hand was definitely moving between her legs as she watched me.

I was feeling overwhelmed by this point, and even though I was trying to pace myself, my orgasm snuck up on me. Suddenly I could feel it coming, and I tried to slow down, but it was too late. I absolutely erupted the first spurt of thick, white cum onto my chest, landing well above my belly button. I felt on the verge of passing out as the contractions absolutely tore through my groin. Waves of pleasure ricocheted through my body as both women on my arms watched, enthralled. I heard myself moaning.

"God, that's so hot," Katie mumbled as she rubbed herself harder.

As my orgasm finally subsided I could feel both girls breathing heavily near my ears, both bodies shaking in familiar rhythm. We lay like that for a bit as I drifted on pleasant feelings. In a moment, Katie turned the wand back on again, rolling slightly away from me and placing it back between her legs.

"Do you trust me?" Sonia suddenly asked her.

Katie thought for a minute. "After the week we've had? I think so, why?"

Sonia sat up, motioning for me to move closer to the wall. I quickly mopped up the pool of semen still sitting on my chest, then Sonia and I traded places. She moved Katie's legs so that one was flat on the bed and the other was in the air, and then straddled her in a scissoring position.

"What? Are you..." Katie trailed off.

"I can stop if you're not okay with this, but I'm jealous you've got my favourite toy right now," Sonia said by way of explanation. "Plus, you're bi-curious, so I thought maybe you'd get something out of this."

With that, she angled her own crotch down to the toy. Suddenly two girls were sharing the same wand vibrator; Katie lying flat and Sonia on her knees. It looked for all intents and purposes like they were fucking, and if I hadn't just had the best orgasm of my life I'm sure it would have turned me on more, but even as it was I tried to memorize the scene I was watching. I cursed the luck at having to fly home tomorrow morning. The week's built-up sexual tension was being released in an epic manner, and I didn't want to leave these girls tomorrow, or ever.

Katie looked for all the world like her brain was melting down as she lay, unmoving, little whimpers escaping her lips as the vibrator worked its magic. Sonia, on the other hand, was active, rocking her hips against the toy to maximize pressure and letting her free hand roam Katie's body. I reached over and put my hand on Katie's shoulder, asking permission in a wordless way, and she glanced over at me and nodded. With that, I rolled into her, wrapping my arm around her and draping my arm across her breasts. Her body was hot to the touch, and I could feel a very hard nipple poking into my forearm.

From my perspective it looked kind of like I was being fucked cowgirl-style by Sonia, and from her movements I could very easily imagine that she was exceptionally good at it. Sonia was moving freely, essentially fucking Katie with the toy. Katie was laying in my arms, moving very little, just letting the pleasure completely envelope her. I momentarily locked eyes with Katie, feeling her breath inches from my face, and without thinking about it I moved my hand onto her breast, circling her nipple gently with my fingertips.

"Oh God, yes," Katie whispered. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" Sonia yelped.

I'm pretty sure Sonia came first, but Katie was right behind her within seconds, both girls moaning to a crescendo and quaking violently. Katie's movements in my arms were so rough that I felt like I was almost holding her down, whereas Sonia's orgasm was slightly more controlled. I noticed her making a point of keeping the wand pressed firmly into Katie's crotch even as she released the pressure from her own, which I'm sure Katie appreciated. As Katie's second orgasm subsided, Sonia flipped the toy off and collapsed into both of us, laying across Katie and I in a sweaty heap.

We lay there for a few moments catching our respective breaths, before Katie finally broke free and stood up, wrapping herself in the blanket.

"Are you done?" Sonia asked lazily.

"Yeah. I'm going to be done here. I think I need some time alone to think about what we just did."

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

Katie nodded. "I think so. I know Aaron told me to go out and have fun and learn more about my sexuality. But... I've never lost control of my hormones quite like this before. I'm feeling kind of uneasy, and I think I could just use some time alone to process what happened tonight."

"No regrets?" Sonia asked.

Katie shook her head. "I don't think so. It's just a lot for me to take in. A week ago I'd have never believed anything like this would ever happen to me. But I'm okay."

"Okay. If I don't see you again tonight, my flight is at 11 tomorrow morning, which means being at the airport for 9:00," I replied. "Can we leave here by 8:30?"

"Of course, Alan. See you both tomorrow."

Katie turned and retreated quickly, closing the door behind her and leaving Sonia and I still wrapped in each other's arms.

"Jesus Christ," Sonia began. "That was unexpected."

"I needed the orgasm desperately, but the threesome wasn't exactly something I would have bet on happening," I replied.

Sonia stretched her arms and legs and then rolled into me, leaning above me and looking me in the face. "Me and Katie are gonna be just fine, I think."

"I'll say. Did you enjoy fucking Katie like that?"

She shrugged. "I'm a submissive in bed more than anything. I get off on getting other people off. I'm not really into her or her gender, but it was a lot of fun making perfect, proper Katie make some of those noises she just made. Power is an aphrodisiac."

"Are you okay with this having happened, what with your sabbatical?" I asked.

Sonia took a deep breath. "Actually, yes. I didn't have sex tonight. It would have been so easy to, but all I really did was buzz a couple orgasms out. No different from what I've been doing for months. I'm actually kind of proud of myself for showing some restraint."

I hugged her. "I'm happy for you."

"And thank you for understanding. Most guys I've been with wouldn't have been okay with not going all the way. Though the fact you've been so cool about my boundaries has made me really, really want to."

I looked her right in her dark eyes. "I still would."

Sonia smiled. "Do you have any condoms that aren't expired?"

I shook my head.

"Then no, we can't, unfortunately. But I noticed you're still hard?" She moved her leg against my erection, which was back with a vengeance. I hadn't been hiding it from her, but I also wasn't emphasizing it.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'd be good for round 2."

Sonia responded by kissing me, slowly at first, then growing in intensity. We were already naked and wound up, so I didn't waste a lot of time teasing her, instead quickly taking her breast into my hand and gently caressing her as I kissed her. I loved the heaviness of her boob in my hands, the contrast between the soft, warm flesh and the cold, hard piercing. I loved her taste, loved the feel of her curves pressing into my body. I loved Sonia's hand touching up and down my body, through my chest hair, playing with my hair, and eventually wrapping around my cock.

"This is okay?" I asked as she started to stroke me with a firm, expert touch.

"Mm-hmm," she answered. "I like you. I'd fuck you if I could."

"Me too. I wish we could."

"I do, too."

I reached my hand down between her legs, feeling the stubble on her mound as I glided over it and into her intimate area. Her wetness was overwhelming after two orgasms, liberally coating everything I could feel down there, and I enjoyed the softness of her delicate inner labia beneath my fingertips before I moved up and onto the firm nub of her clitoral shaft. I was gentle at first, not knowing how sensitive she'd be down there, but from her reactions I quickly figured out she was craving a firmer touch.

We lay in each other's arms, still making out and stroking each other. I wanted inside her so badly, and I'd have done it and damn the consequences if she would have, but she'd set a firm boundary I had no desire to push on, and besides, I had no idea if she was on alternative birth control. None of what had happened this week had been expected anyway, so I was happy to continue taking whatever I was given.

"Fuck, I could cum again so fast," Sonia breathed between kisses. "Two orgasms in and I'm still this aroused. I've never been as horny in my life as I have been during this contest." She shuddered. "Plus you're really good at that."

"It's been incredible," I agreed, "and so are you."

Sonia grabbed the wand from where it was laying beside her and flipped it on again. "Would you please finger me while I get off with this?"

I smiled. "Of course."

I sat up, moving down the bed and kneeling between Sonia's legs as she set the vibe on her clit. I collected some wetness from her opening on my left hand and started stroking myself with it, while my right middle and ring fingers slid into her. She was hot inside, dripping wet, and I could feel the rumbling from the wand on the top wall of her vagina as I angled my fingers towards her G-spot. I cupped the ball of the wand in my hand, trying to ensure my fingertips were vibrating inside her as much as possible.

"Whoa. That's new. What are you doing to me?"

I explained to her what I was doing.

"That feels amazing. I didn't know you could make fingers vibrate like that. Holy crap. Right there. Don't stop don't stop don't stop I'm gonna..."

Her orgasm hit so suddenly that she didn't get the sentence out, but the intense rapid fire pulsing around my fingers told me what I knew anyway. I felt her body writhing around me, barely staying on the bed as she convulsed in pleasure, and I moved with her to keep my fingers locked on her spot inside to guide her through her climax.

I relaxed my grip as I felt the clenching on my fingers finally easing off, then pulled out entirely once she flipped the vibrator off.

"That looked like a good one," I observed, switching hands on my cock and enjoying the sensation of fresh wetness on it.

Sonia lay there, her mouth open, barely registering that I had spoken. Her belly was still rising and falling with her breath.

"You good?"

She nodded. "Whatever you did to me just there, remember it forever and use it on every woman you sleep with."

"I promise."

Sonia sighed heavily. "God damn, I want you to fuck me so badly. Men who know what they're doing are hard to find. I bet you fuck like a champion."

"I do," I said modestly.

"Are you close?"

I looked down at my cock in hand. I wasn't specifically on the edge, but I knew I could get there in a hurry.

"No, but I could be."

"Will you let me finish you off?"

"Fuck yes."

Sonia sat up, motioning that I should trade places with her. I lay down in her place, and she took her place between my legs, taking my cock in both hands and starting to stroke me again. She used her own lubrication to wet her hands, which I found incredibly hot.

With a full freedom of movement finally granted, I wasn't surprised to find that Sonia was an incredibly skilled lover, using her hands to great effect. She stroked up and down with one hand and then the other, twisting her palm around the head, playing with my balls, touching me with about as deft of a touch as I'd ever experienced. I started rocking my hips to her movements, enjoying watching her worshipping my cock.

No man could survive Sonia's skilful technique for long, and soon I was on the edge again. I think she knew, because she slowed down right as I was nearing the edge, stroking me with firm, long and slow strokes as I rocked my hips in vain, trying to get her to get me off. I could feel an absolutely epic orgasm bubbling inside me as she edged me.

Just as I was about to blow, Sonia suddenly leaned over and took my whole head in her mouth as she started stroking fast again with her hand. I was surprised, but I knew she knew how close I was, and before I could help it I came. She held my cock there, taking my entire epic load, spurt after spurt into her warm, wet and waiting mouth, her eyes locked onto mine. As I finished, she made a show of sitting up and swallowing hard, then smiled sweetly at me.

"That was unexpected," I said, still catching my breath.

"I wanted to suck you off. It looked so inviting," Sonia replied with a smirk. "Are you done?"

I nodded. "I'm one and done most of the time, so two is a good number after the week we've had. You?"

Sonia felt between her legs. "I could keep going or stop. I feel mostly satisfied, but I know I'd cum again if I tried to."

"Can I get you off one more time?"

She shook her head. "I'm super over-stimulated down there. It's going to have to be me doing it, or the vibe. Too sensitive otherwise."

I picked up Sonia's wand. "Come here."

Sonia lay down in my arms, on her side, curled into me with her head on my shoulder. I placed the vibe down between her legs that were intertwined with mine, so that it was held in place by my thigh. Sonia's breathing was slower now, and she seemed relaxed, but still content with the feeling the toy was giving her. Time stood still. I was finally feeling satisfied, tingling with pleasure, content. It felt wonderful to be back in the saddle again after my breakup, with a new pretty girl nude in my arms.

In a few minutes I felt Sonia's body tensing again, her breathing growing more audible in my ear. I turned to face her.

"Cum for me, Sonia."

She nodded and then her eyes closed and I felt her legs squeeze around mine. Her fourth orgasm was clearly less powerful than the first three had been, gentle quakes in my arms and quiet exhaling. When she relaxed after, she relaxed hard, and I could feel all tension leaving her body. I squeezed her as she shut the vibrator off. She kissed me on the cheek, and I lay there in her arms in her bed, enjoying the feel of her body against mine.

I reached down and pulled the blankets up over us, and we lay like that for a long time, not talking, just enjoying each other's presence. The post-orgasmic drowsiness soon really started to hit me, and I drifted off at some point. When I became conscious again it was to the sound of my alarm. It was morning, and Sonia was still naked in my arms. I quickly extracted myself and got up.

"You're leaving?" she asked sleepily.

"Well, to the shower first, but then yeah," I answered. "Flight's at 11. I've only got twenty or so minutes to get ready."

"I won't keep you then. Come back after and say goodbye."

"I will."

I quickly showered and then headed back to our room, where I rooted through my bag, nude, finding my last clean set of clothes. Sonia watched me, her eyes following my every movement, until I was fully dressed and ready to leave. I sat down on the bed beside her.

1...456789