All Comments on 'Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
RoninGunnRoninGunnover 2 years ago

I wouldn't say it's twisted. Unless you're saving that for act three. Would be tough to read that kind of ending. I knew Katie would get there, but I didn't think Andy would as easily as he did. I expected a lot more jealousy, and hurt honestly. Seeing how easily his wife would let go and submit to another man. Seeing her experience sexual pleasure he hasn't been able to give her, feeling like a failure for trying for 11 years. There was a lot of emotion in the story. I may have placed more there than was detailed. I know what I would have felt, and it was terrifying to read. You balanced the emotions nicely though. Guilt easing the jealousy. Physical and emotional pleasure holding back betrayal. I really expected the wife to have planned it all and deciding she no longer wants Andy. Which, really, wouldn't have bothered me. He could easily run off with Tara. Extremely anxious to see how that plays out. I don't suppose he could have both. He loves his wife and she is growing into his needs. But you painted Andy and Tara so perfectly as soul mates I felt it. Seems to me that after all the horrible things that are to happen in Part Three whether it ends well, or poorly, Tara is pregnant and all of a sudden you're stuck writing and Epilogue and letting me down gently.

Beautiful story, easily relatable.

RetireddevilRetireddevilover 2 years ago

Was expecting (and i will admit kinda hoping) for MC to be cucked during that last fuck or premature with Vanessa, but the result here was great and leaves a lot of possibilities for future. Keep it up :)

texstertexsterover 2 years ago
Lots of sliding doors open for this to only be a 3 parter…

Really enjoyed parts 1 & 2, and definitely curious which storylines will play out if part 3 really is the end. Brian and Vanessa seem to be the pied pipers of erotica, but they brought out both the best and the worst in those they led - but now, as all parties gain post-nut clarity (and for some, also include a comedown from the booger sugar), how will our merry band of infidels feel?

If you’re taking votes from the cheap seats, I vote for a poly household with both sisters, both knocked up, things working surprisingly well, all to have it come crashing apart when it turns out he is NOT THE FATHER of Katie’s baby,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope they don’t come apart. I like the two of them and would rather they take the journey together.

But then again I am a deviant romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just more of the same and a happy ending would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The characters are well structured and the evolution of their feelings through the narrative arc is beautiful.

As a couple we have experienced the same emotions, jealousy, arousal, they are all beautifully rendered in an erotic and engaging atmosphere.

We look forward to the next chapter and definitely cheer for a happy ending!

265lutab265lutabover 2 years ago

Great part 2 I’m glad Brian didn’t cum in Katie. This pushed just to the line and not past it! The part with Tara was my favorite! I hope she is unprotected and risked getting pregnant with him. That was super hot!

265lutab265lutabover 2 years ago

I hope it has a good ending (can have some trouble getting there, but hope the last part ends with them together. (Tara with Andy too)

StoriefanStoriefanover 2 years ago

Great story. I hope Andy and Kate continue on with other adventures.

richie78richie78about 2 years ago

So so so damned hot. One of the best chapters I've ever read on here

MrfineMrfinealmost 2 years ago

Really like this series. Hope you keep writing

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Holy smokes, you're equal to j267 in your writing ability! My cock is still dripping after reading that chapter. I especially enjoyed the part where Brian was stretching out Kate's nipples, and she was cumming from the rough treatment. 5 stars from me!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I'm sure I don't like Vanessa. I believe Vanessa is totally a bad influence and a pretty messed up person. She kept talking about knowledgeable consent but in part one she immediately separated Kate and Andy (on purpose), was totally going to sex it up with Kate, Carlos and Mason without Andy's knowledge (AND EVEN GAVE KATE COCAINE, WTF!?) and then tried to do sex stuff with Andy in this part without Kate's knowledge. Finally she took Andy away from Kate thus giving her to Brian. To quote a certain horse, "No sir, I don't like it."

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

This is simply superb. Truly fine writing. Adult, realistic conversation. An insightful grasp not just of sex but of sexuality and emotion. Everything well-described, clear, and so hot! Sophisticated relationship dynamics, and interesting, likeable characters. 5+ stars! Looking forward to Part 3.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Wonderful.

What of Tara (!).

Come out wherever you are

Niceguy2000Niceguy200011 months ago

Vanessa is as wild as Kate is inhibited.

As such, neither are healthy.

In fact, Tara may be the most "normal" since she reacted because of jealousy and hurt...A pretty common thing.

Kate and Vanessa....Clever dichotomy, SD.

Well done.

AvgNotNormalAvgNotNormal10 months ago

Hot & well written. Really enjoyed it.

LegacybadLegacybad9 months ago

Very good story. This is the second series I read from you ,and both have Been great so far. Very well written. Good plot, good characters good sex, good everything. Congrats!

Silenus636Silenus6369 months ago

Now THAT was hot! And well worthy of a sequel.

CZOFTWCZOFTW9 months ago

Holy shit that was good! That one goes on the list!

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite8 months ago

Intense fuckery. Steamy hot fun. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...