Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had sat there impatiently waiting for the waitress, she had allowed herself to imagine what they looked like naked. And as she let her mind drift, she wondered what it would feel like to have them huddled around her, peeling her clothes off and groping her entire body with their strong hands, and her powerless to resist. It was at that moment that the man behind her, the guy named Tom, began talking to her husband George, and interrupted her steamy daydream.

Lilith realized that the reason why she had behaved so rudely with the man was because she felt further humiliated by her own libidinous thoughts about the three men. It infuriated her that in her self-imposed celibacy she found herself reduced to fantasizing about random truck drivers.

She hadn't had sex in nearly two years now, and infrequently in the previous ten as her husband increasingly repulsed her. She rued the day she let her parents badger her into the 'safe' marriage to George. All she had now were her fantasies, her vibrator, her career, and lots of money. The irony was that being in her late thirties, her burgeoning libido was off the charts.

Lilith looked across the table at her husband and he was as oblivious as ever. But when she looked at her son Jeff, he looked right back at her with a smirk on his face. She knew that he could sense what she was thinking. He could always read her mind, just as she could always read his. He was reveling in her discomfort.

"Could we order PLEASE!" shouted Lilith in exasperation as the waitress finally approached.

Tom and his companions were finishing their meals as the waitress arrived with their bill, ignoring the bitchy woman behind them.

"Oh, I think we're going to have some dessert, and more coffee, please," said Tom to the waitress before she could drop the check. "But I think the lady behind us is ready to order. We're in no hurry."

"Right! I'll take their order and be right back sweetie," replied the matronly waitress. "Thanks. It's crazy today."

"No problem. Take your time," replied Tom.

The waitress moved to the next table and took the family's orders, dropping them with the line cook before grabbing a fresh pot of coffee and making the rounds to top off her customers mugs. Then she headed back to take the men's dessert orders and refill their coffee.

As the waitress approached, Tom was texting the other two men.

"Shorty, go get the car filled with gas and park it next to the Mercedes," read the text.

Shorty read the text and nodded his head.

"I'm going to go fill the car with gas," announced Shorty, theatrically, before adding, "order me apple pie a la mode, can you?"

"Sure," replied Hank as he got up to let Shorty out of the booth.

When Hank sat back down, his phone was vibrating. The message was simple and to the point.

"Do you have your gun, or is it in the car?"

Hank patted his jacket pocket and Tom nodded to him.

Next, Tom texted, "When they are done with lunch, dad and junior will probably hit the head together. You and Shorty follow them in and keep them occupied. Try conversation, but if that doesn't work, persuade them to stay anyway."

Hank nodded his understanding.

"How are you going to handle the woman?" texted Hank back.

"I'll appeal to her maternal instincts," texted Tom.

The two men smiled at each other.

"Once I have her in the car, I'll pull over to the dark end of the lot, out of sight. I'll text you and you can bring daddy and junior out to their Mercedes. Use the side door next to the restrooms. There's no alarm. Someone just used it a while ago," texted Tom as his fingers moved quickly over the small keyboard on the phone.

Hank nodded.

"I'm sure you'll find something to tie them up with inside the camper," read Tom's next text. "Put pillowcases from the bed over their heads. They'll be easier to control if they can't see. Gag them too."

Hank nodded again. Several minutes passed as they sat silently, mentally preparing themselves for what they were about to do, and then they got a text from Shorty.

"Bought zip ties and three sleeping masks in travel center," read the text from Shorty. "I have my gun too."

Tom sent a 'smiley face' emoji back, glad that Shorty was keeping track of the texts.

"Should I wait until the other gentleman gets back?" asked the waitress as she finally arrived at the table to take their dessert orders after being waylaid at the previous table.

"No. He want's apple pie a la mode," said Hank.

"Heated?" asked the waitress.

"Yeah, sure," said Tom. "As a matter of fact, make it the same all around."

"Yeah, sure," agreed Hank as the waitress moved off.

"I'm going to hit the head now," said Tom as he got up and headed toward the bathroom.

After a few minutes Tom returned to the table, Shorty was back, and their soon to be captives had finally been served their food. As Tom sat down, the waitress served the men's desserts.

Tom took a bite out of his pie and a sip of his coffee. Then he sent another text to the other two men.

"There is a janitor's cart just outside the men's room with an 'out of order' sign in the tray. When the time comes, and no one besides you and them are in there, put the sign on the door. It locks from the inside," read Tom's new text.

Both men nodded.

With their plan in place, the three men ate their desserts and waited for the family to finish. Lilith was the first to get up and go to the restroom. When she returned, she gave her husband his jacket back since her sweater had dried and it had stopped raining outside. The father and son got up and made their own trip as the woman sat down, waiting for their check.

Shorty and Hank had been watching the restrooms and no one else was in the men's room, so they followed the father and son inside, pulling the janitors cart in behind them and putting the sign on the door before locking it from the inside.

Tom waited until the sign was on the bathroom door before turning sideways to scan the rest of the diner. It was almost empty now. The lunch rush was over. There was just one booth at the far end of the diner with two men in it and another two men were seated at the far end of the counter. It appeared that they had all just been served, so they weren't going anywhere for a while. The waitress had disappeared into the kitchen.

Phones! Tom thought, as he texted his partners, "Get there phones right away and turn them off. And pull the simm cards."

"Already thought of that," was Shorty's reply.

Tom got up and moved over to sit across from Lilith, where her husband had been sitting.

"What the hell!" exclaimed Lilith. "What do you think you..."

"Just shut up and listen, bitch!" said Tom menacingly. "You do EXACTLY what I say, or your husband and son will be coming out of that restroom in body bags. Got it?"

Lilith jerked her head around and saw that the other two men were no longer at the table. She turned back around with a strickened look on her face as she stared at the man across from her.

Tom had opened his jacket as he was speaking to show her the revolver tucked in his inside jacket pocket. The woman became wide-eyed, and fear engulfed her face. She wasn't such an uppity bitch now, Tom thought to himself.

"You be a good little girl, and do EXACTLY as I say, and everybody goes home happy," said Tom in a low sinister voice. "Do you understand?"

Tom only waited briefly for a response. "Say yes, bitch!"

"Yes, I, I understand," stammered Lilith. Her eyes were focused on the bulge in Tom's jacket pocket.

"Good then," said Tom. "Now I am going to call the waitress over and you are going to pay both bills. Do you have cash, or do you need to use a credit card?"

"I, I've got cash," replied Lilith, her voice quivering.

"Good girl," said Tom, smiling and gesturing to the waitress who had just returned from the kitchen. "Waitress, could you bring us our checks please?"

"Give me your phone," demanded Tom as he turned to face Lilith again.

He turned her phone off and pulled the simm card out slightly, disabling the phone as he waited for the waitress. He pocketed the phone in his jacket pocket.

"Thanks," said Tom, smiling at the waitress when she dropped the checks on the table. "I forgot my wallet in the car, so my sis here is going to take care of both our bills."

"I wish I had a sister that would do that for me," said the waitress amiably, smiling back as Lilith opened her purse and put a hundred-dollar bill on top of the two receipts. Both the waitress and Tom saw the wads of bills in the purse.

"You can keep the change," said Tom. "We appreciate your service, don't we sis?"

"Yes, of course," said Lilith quietly, before adding, "Thank you very much."

"Sis is sorry she was rude to you earlier," said Tom. "Isn't that right, sis? She has a lot on her mind right now. Don't you sis?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for earlier," replied Lilith, not wanting to disagree with the man who held she and her son's fate in his hands.

"Don't give it a second thought sweetie," said the waitress, pleased with her large tip. "We all have bad days, don't we?"

"Yes, we do," said Lilith in a whisper that was meant only for herself.

After the waitress left, Tom turned back to Lilith and grabbed her hand across the table, squeezing it tightly and looked her directly in the eyes.

"OK, you and I are going to get up and walk outside and to your fancy motor home," said Tom in a calm and deliberate voice. "If you make a fuss, what happens to your son will be on you. Got it?"

"Yes. Please don't hurt Jeff!" pleaded Lilith. "He is just a boy. Please!"

"If you want him to reach manhood, you'll do what I say," Tom reminded her.

"We'd better move," said Tom as he got up from the table. "They are waiting for me to text them when we get to your motor home. If I don't text them soon, they may decide something is wrong, and then you won't like what happens."

"Whatever you say! Whatever you say!" whimpered Lilith, struggling to maintain her composure, as she hurriedly got up and walked quickly in front of Tom toward the side door as Tom gestured in that direction.

Once outside, Tom held Lilith up by the biceps and steered her toward her motor home when her legs became wobbly.

"Give me your keys," said Tom as they walked. She pulled the key fob from her purse and handed it to him. As he pocketed it and the keys attached to it, he pulled out his own key fob and popped the locks open to the black Suburban parked next to the motor home.

"Get in the front seat," ordered Tom as he opened the door for the increasingly traumatized woman. Seeing the bag from the truck stop on the floor in front of her, Tom leaned across the woman once she was seated and retrieved the bag, pulling out two zip ties. Weeping softly, she offered no resistance as he zipped her ankles and wrists.

"You just sit there and be a good little girl," ordered Tom as he closed the door and moved around to the driver's side next to the motor home. Using the woman's key fob, he opened the door to the Mercedes and dropped the bag on the passenger seat before closing the door again.

Once he was in the Suburban, Tom pulled his phone and dialed a number. She could hear it ringing.

"Yeah, it's me," said Tom. "I have her secured. How are things in there?"

"No problems so far," replied Hank. "They are both being good little boys. They want their mommy."

"OK, that's good," replied Tom. "Bring them out when I call you back that the coast is clear. I tossed the bag with the stuff on the passenger seat. I'm going to move to the other end of the lot now. Once you have them secured, we'll drive down the hill to Reno. OK?"

"Yeah, sure," replied Hank.

"I'll call you back, once we park on the other side of the lot," said Tom as he started the car and moved toward the far side of the parking lot where it was darker.

"What are you going to do to us?" asked Lilith calmly, having composed herself.

"We're all going for a little ride," replied Tom. "And we're going to make some stops along the way at ATMs to drain your bank accounts. We are also going to use your credit cards to buy the supplies we need. After that, we'll let you go. Sound like a plan?"

"That's all?" asked Lilith, sounding skeptical.

"You want something more?" asked Tom, laughing. "You want us to ravish you, rape you? You do kind of look like you need some attention. I doubt your milk toast husband is taking care of you. You act like you could use a good fucking."

"No, no! That's not what I meant," protested Lilith. "I just want to make sure my boy is OK. That's all."

"You'll all be fine," reassured Tom. "If you do as I say, you'll be no worse for wear. OK?"

He had just parked on the opposite side of the parking lot in the section that was unlit as he called Hank back.

"You're clear, go!" said Tom before hanging up.

He watched as Hank and Shorty brought the father and son out the diner's side door and to the motor home. He gave them a few minutes once they were inside to secure the men and then he called Hank back again.

Tom looked over at the woman. It was obvious that she was struggling with her fear as her breasts swelled in and out. Too bad it hadn't been raining again when they crossed the parking lot, Tom thought to himself, as he admired her breasts. Hank answered the phone on the third ring.

"Everything OK on your end?" asked Tom when Hank finally picked up.

"Yeah. They are zip tied together on the bed and they have their masks on, so they're ready to go nighty-night," replied Hank. "We're going to head down the hill now. Good thing their gas is full. Are you going to follow behind us?"

"Yeah," replied Tom. "By the way, get their credit and ATM cards and their pins while you are on the road, so we're ready when we hit Reno. I'll do the same with your favorite little MILF here."

Tom looked over at Lilith and she glared back at him defiantly.

"What?" asked Tom laughing, as he pocketed his phone and pulled into traffic behind the Mercedes as they went down the offramp. "Oh, I get it, you don't like being called a MILF. Well, that's too bad. Besides, I'll bet all your son's friends think you're a MILF too."

"Don't be disgusting!" protested Lilith. "They're all just boys."

"Don't kid yourself sweetmeat," laughed Tom as he kept pace with the Mercedes. It was started to rain again. "Your son's friends would nail you in a New York minute if they had the chance. You're one fine looking piece of ass."

"You're disgusting!" complained Lilith again, looking away. "I'm thirty-nine years old and those boys are all half my age."

"Well good for you, Lilith," replied Tom, whistling. "You don't look a day over thirty. You must have really good genes."

"What? Do you think I was ten years old when I had my son?" replied Lilith derisively.

"No, I just think you've got a hot body for your age. Besides, you could have been his stepmother. You know, hubby's second trophy wife or something," said Tom, keeping the conversation going and trying to press the woman's buttons for his own amusement, just to pass the time.

"Why would you think that?" sneered Lilith.

"Because of the way your son looks at you," replied Tom as he snuck a look at the woman to see her reaction. "He sure wasn't looking at you like mommy. He was leering at those humongous tits of yours, just like the rest of us. By the way, are those real or store bought."

"That's none of your God damn business!" protested Lilith.

"Suit yourself," replied Tom, sounding unperturbed. "You can either tell me now, or I can check for myself the next time we pull over."

"I had surgery a few months ago," replied Lilith, quickly reconsidering her current circumstance. "For business. One realtor is pretty much the same as another. The men like to look down my blouse. It gives me an edge."

"New huh? Is that why sonny boy calls them 'your new girls'?" asked Tom, laughing.

"I suppose!" answered Lilith, irritated with the direction of the conversation. "Can we change the subject please?"

"So, a realtor huh?" said Tom, following Lilith's lead. "Makes sense. You certainly don't look, dress or act like a housewife."

"Yes, I'm a real estate broker. And no, I'm not big on staying at home and baking cookies," said Lilith sarcastically. "I have my own company and I have a dozen agents working for me."

"No wonder you're so bossy," replied Tom. "How about your husband, what does he do?"

"He's a high school English teacher," answered Lilith.

"So, then you're the one making all the money?" said Tom. It was a statement, more than a question.

"George makes a good living," replied Lilith, defensively.

"Yeah, but not as much as you," said Tom. "Right?"

"No," conceded Lilith softly.

Tom was trying to keep the conversation going and was enjoying pushing the pretentious bitch's buttons. If he could keep the woman off center and defensive, she would be easier to manage. If he let her start using her imagination and thinking about what he and the other two men would do to her, she might become agitated and do something stupid. And besides, thought Tom wickedly, he had enough imagination for the both of them. Not that he wanted to tell her what he had planned for her... at least not yet!

"How about your son?" asked Tom. "His name is Jeff, right? He looks like he should be about ready to graduate from high school. Am I right?"

"Yes, he's a senior," replied Lilith. "He'll be starting Princeton in the fall."

"Well, good for him," responded Tom, trying to convey a false sense of admiration for the privileged, punk-ass, soon to be college student. "You must be very proud."

"Yes, we both are," agreed Lilith. "It's been a lot of work getting him prepared for Princeton."

"I'm guessing that you're quite a task master," said Tom.

"Why do you say that?" asked Lilith defensively.

"Well, because of the way you boss both of them around," replied Tom. "From what I can see, they follow you around like puppies. You're obviously the alpha in the group."

"Every group has to have its alpha," responded Lilith, coldly. "So why not me?"

"No reason at all," said Tom as he looked over at Lilith. She had that defiant look again. "How does it feel being the beta for a change."

Lilith glared at Tom as he met her eyes. If looks could kill, thought Tom, as he smiled broadly back at her. Lilith's glare was quickly replaced by her condescending scowl again. This bitch needs to be taken down a notch, he decided. Looking out at the road ahead, they were finally approaching the final stretch into Reno. It was pretty much downhill and straight from here.

Looking ahead and behind, the traffic was thinning out a bit and the rain had turned to a light drizzle. Since they wouldn't need to stop until they were at the far end of Reno, there was time for a bit of recreation, Tom decided. He was glad that they jacked the Suburban with the tinted windows. No one would be able to see what was going on inside.

"OK, listen up, sweetmeat," said Tom as he reached over and pinched Lilith's left nipple with his right thumb and index finger, steering the car with his left hand. "Unzip my pants and give me that blow job you've been dying to give me."

"Ouch. Stop! STOP!" cried out Lilith as she tried to free her nipple from his fingers, lurching backward into the corner of the seat next to the door. "NO FUCKING WAY!"

"Suit yourself bitch," replied Tom as he pinched her nipple even harder and started twisting it."

"Stop! STOP! You're hurting me, you bastard!" cried Lilith. She was panting really hard, and her breasts were swelling in and out as she was gripped with renewed fear.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" ordered Tom.

"Fuck you!" sneered Lilith.

"Well, as they say in the Army, I can't make you do it," said Tom, unfazed, "but I can make you wish you had!"