Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom released her nipple and pulled his phone from his shirt pocket, looking over at Lilith as he continued to steer the car with his left hand. He dialed a number but didn't hit send. Instead, he transferred the phone to his left hand, resting it on top of the steering wheel as he continued to steer the suburban with that hand.

"I assume you have bars of soap in your motor home?" asked Tom.

"Yes. Why?" asked Lilith, suspiciously.

"And I also assume someone has socks in their suitcase as well. Correct?" asked Tom.

"Yes, of course," replied Lilith. "Why?"

"There's a little trick I learned in prison," said Tom as he looked over at Lilith, whose horrified face was now draining of color.

"Yes, I've been to prison" said Tom, reading her reaction. "All three of us have spent time inside."

"I figured as much," replied Lilith condescendingly before she shrieked in pain as Tom twisted her nipple again, even harder.

"You just don't know when to shut up, do you, bitch?" said Tom. "But I digress. About the soap and socks. You see, the bar of soap goes inside a sock, and it is used to beat someone. It bruises the hell out of them, and it is painful as hell, but it doesn't break any bones or do any lasting damage. Provided you are careful, of course."

"But why..." Lilith started to ask before Tom cut her off.

"Because if you don't wrap your lips around my cock in the next few seconds, I'm going to have Shorty find the soap and sock and beat the ever-loving shit out of your son," said Tom without emotion. "And he'll keep us on the line so you can listen to your son's screams. And it will all be your fault."

"Please, NO!" yelped Lilith as her chest heaved in and out and she began to hyperventilate. "NO! NO!"

"Beating or blow job, bitch," barked Tom. Decide NOW!"

Tom made a show of preparing to press 'send' as he angled the phone toward him. He continued to rest his wrist on the wheel to steer the car.

"No! Wait!" blurted Lilith.

Tears poured down Lilith's cheeks as she quickly turned and pressed her forearms on the center console and lifted her legs to kneel on the seat. It was difficult for her to maneuver, with both her wrists and ankles bound with the zip ties. She was sobbing softly now. Leaning forward she struggled to unzip Tom's pants with her tightly bound wrists.

"That's a good girl," said Tom as he put his phone back in his pocket and unsheathed his growing muscle from his pants for her with his now free left hand, using his right to steer briefly. "Now take it all the way down your throat. All of it!"

"I, I can't," complained Lilith. "It, it's too big!"

"You can, and you will," said Tom as he pushed down on her head with his right hand and resumed steering with his left. He grabbed a handful of her hair tightly and pushed her head down even harder. "You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, you little bitch. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be a compliant little whore."

It became a test of wills. The harder Tom pushed down on Lilith's head, the harder she tried to pull away, each time choking and gasping for breath. But after five minutes or so, and a few miles, Lilith's lips and nose were brushing against Tom's pubic hair as she bobbed her head up and down. She began slurping on the bulbous head of Tom's penis on the backstrokes as she gasped for air. Tom's shaft was slick with her saliva, and he made her use her bound hands to jerk on his stiff shaft as she sucked on him.

For a rank amateur she was doing pretty well, Tom thought to himself. Or maybe it was just because it had been so long for him. At any rate, he could feel the orgasm building in his balls as they began to pulsate, and his swollen shaft began to throb.

"Don't you dare try to pull out, bitch," warned Tom as he gripped her hair even more tightly. "You swallow, swallow it all, bitch. Or..it..will..be..a..beating..for..little..sonny..BOY!"

The last sentence came out one word at a time, with a pause between each word as Tom tried vainly to hold back before he exploded into Lilith's throat. He could feel her body shaking as she choked and gaged on the massive load of cum.

Once Tom's balls were empty, he released his grip on her head and let her fall back into the seat, choking and gasping for air. She was red faced and continued to choke and cough as tears streamed down her face with cum dripping out her mouth and down her chin.

Teary-eyed, Lilith looked defiantly at Tom once again.

"I've never done that for ANY man EVER, you bastard!" seethed Lilith.

"Well, we're going to rectify that," said Tom as he looked over at her with a wicked smile on his face. "I can think of four other cocks you're going to suck in the very near future, before you're properly trained to be a good little whore. Now get back down there and lick me clean, you little slut."

When Lilith hesitated, Tom reached back in his pocket and waived his cell phone in her face, giving her the incentive, she needed. When Tom thought she had done a good enough job, he told her to tuck him back inside and she closed his zipper. It was much easier closing the zipper than opening it with her hands bound.

"There are wipes in the center console," said Tom after Lilith was sitting upright again. "Clean yourself up. You've got cum all over your face. You need to do a better job next time."

Tom gave Lilith a few minutes to clean up and compose herself before moving on to the next order of business. Fishing around in his jacket pocket, Tom pulled out a pen knife and opened it using both his hands as he steered the car with his wrists.

"Turn around in the seat and put your feet on the console," said Tom as Lilith watched him intently. She cautiously did as she was told and Tom sliced through the zip ties, freeing her ankles.

"Now turn around and put your feet back on the floor," instructed Tom. "I'm going to cut your wrists free. But don't even think about doing anything silly, or the next thing I cut will be you. Got it?"

"Yes," replied Lilith softly, and sounding more subdued, as she rubbed her hands and wrists, trying to restore normal circulation.

"There is a pad and pen in the glove compartment," said Tom. "Write down the pins for each of your credit and ATM cards."

"I only have one credit card," replied Lilith, as she wrote the pins on the notepad and ripped off the sheet, handing it to Tom. "Plus, my ATM of course. They're both there."

"Only one credit card? Really?" replied Tom dubiously.

"Yes, only one card," said Lilith, suddenly more composed. "It's an American Express Card. I use it for business expenses and everything else. There is no need for another card. You can get cash advances with it up to $2,500 per day. But don't withdraw it all at once."

"How about your husband?" asked Tom.

"He handles his own finances," replied Lilith curtly. "I have no idea what or how many cards he carries. And before you ask, Jeff only has an ATM card that I transfer money into. Up to now, we haven't let him carry a credit card."

"Why so cooperative, all of a sudden?" asked Tom suspiciously, as he looked over at his beautiful blonde captive. "Why the change in attitude? What happened to all the defiance? Where did all the fight and fire go?"

"I'm resigned to my own fate, Tom," replied Lilith sullenly. "I'll gladly help you drain our bank accounts and run our credit cards to their limits. I also realize you and your friends plan on using me too, and probably in ways I can't imagine. And I'm resigned to that too. All I ask is that you don't harm my son. Can you do that, Tom?"

"If you do as I say, when I say, from now on, then yes, I can promise that," replied Tom. "We have no desire to harm any of you. But we will, if we have to. Especially if you renege on your promise."

"You have my word," replied Lilith as they looked directly at each other.

"OK, then," said Tom. "Take all your clothes off and toss them in the back seat."

Lilith held her stare for just a few beats, and then bowed her head in humiliation as she pulled her sweater up and over her head. Without looking up, Lilith kicked off her shoes, lifted her ass off the seat, and pulled her slacks and panties down to her ankles in one motion, removing her half socks at the same time as she stepped out of them. Lilith tossed the pile of clothing and her shoes into the back seat as she had been instructed.

Tom watched her the whole time, particularly as she leaned forward. Her huge breasts constantly swayed back and forth below her. They were a wonder of both nature and modern science, Tom thought to himself admiringly. He could see the small surgical scar under her left armpit. Otherwise, her breasts were unblemished, and her pale pink nipples seemed to be in a constant state of arousal.

"Sit back against the door, like you did before," ordered Tom. "I want to get a good look at you."

Lilith did as she was told, keeping her head bowed, too humiliated to make eye contact with her captor.

"Raise your arms over your head and clasp your hands behind your neck," was Tom's next instruction. "I want to see those lovely tits of yours."

Tears began to stream down Lilith's face again. She wondered how many more humiliations awaited her. She was a jumble of nerves and conflicting emotions. Being humiliated by this brute was bad enough, but what was starting to trouble her even more was the fact that she could feel herself becoming aroused.

"You've got a nice all over tan," complimented Tom. "Do you lay out in the sun a lot?"

"No, I use a tanning bed at the gym," replied Lilith, her voice sounding lifeless.

"No wonder you have such a nice body," said Tom. "You work out. Now put your left foot up on the console and spread your legs wide apart for me. Good, good girl. Now use your hands to spread your gash open for me. That's right. Spread 'em wider."

Tom looked over and saw that Lilith was gushing tears as she struggled to keep from crying out loud. Despite all her bluster, she was going to be relatively easy to conquer.

"Your bush is a mess," criticized Tom. "We're going to have to get you a full Brazilian. I doubt any of the men or women in your life like getting pubic hairs stuck between their teeth."

"I've never been with a woman," protested Lilith. "And I've never let George do that either. It's disgusting."

"You're telling me you've never had your pussy eaten?" exclaimed Tom, skeptically.

"NO! Absolutely not!" replied Lilith, as her entire body turned red again.

"Well then, you need to get ready for some mind-blowing experiences," warned Tom. "Because you are going to have lips and tongues in both your hot little holes in the very near future. And you know what?"

"No, what?" asked Lilith petulantly after several seconds, tired of waiting for Tom to finish what he was saying.

"You're going to cum harder than you've ever cum before," said Tom. "And you're going to beg for more. I just can't believe you've never had that sweet little pussy of yours eaten. Even if it is a hairy mess."

Tom turned his attention back to the road momentarily. He was encountering traffic as they neared the outskirts of Reno and the transition to the 659 loop that connected to Highway 395 South.

Once Tom turned on to the 659-loop heading southeast, he returned his attention to Lilith, who was still slumped back in the seat with her legs spread wide apart.

"Never been eaten!" exclaimed Tom, shaking his head in disbelief. "Then I'll bet you've never had a man up your tight little ass either, have you?"

"Certainly not!" protested Lilith. "Never. NEVER! That's disgusting!"

"Well then, that gives me something special to look forward to," said Tom as he turned and smiled at Lilith. "I can't wait to fill that tight little virgin ass of yours. I'll have you blaspheming Jesus' name before I'm done, and you'll be begging me for more."

"I doubt it!" retorted Lilith. "All the things you're talking about sound totally disgusting, degenerate."

"Really? Is that so, my slutty little whore?" said Tom as he looked directly at her pussy. "If that's the case, why is your pussy gushing sex juice? It's leaking out of you and all over my upholstery."

Lilith jolted to an upright position and turned around in her seat facing directly forward as she clamped her legs shut and crossed her arms over her breast as she leaned forward into an upright fetal position. Lilith's skin was several shades a darker red as she turned her head away from Tom toward the window.

"Nobody told you to move, you slutty little whore," barked Tom as he reached over and swatted her arm away from her breasts before tugging and twisting her nipple once again.

"OW! Please! It hurts! It hurts!" cried out Lilith. "OK! OK!"

Lilith quickly turned back around and spread her legs open again, even wider.

"That's better, my slutty little whore," scolded Tom. "Did you forget your promise?"

"No, I'm sorry," whimpered Lilith. "It won't happen again. I, I promise."

"It better not, you little cunt!" warned Tom. "Now slide down in the seat some more and put your right foot up on the console too, next to the dash. Keep those lovely long legs of yours spread wide apart. Good. Good. Now lay your head back against the window and close your eyes...and don't you dare open them! Got it?"

"Yes, sir," whimpered Lilith, finally surrendering.

"Now reach down and masturbate for me," ordered Tom. "I want to watch and hear you cum for me and prove to me that you mean what you say. And don't you dare open your eyes, or there will be consequences for your son...and don't think for one minute that you can fake it, either."

Tom watched as Lilith began massaging her clit with the fingers on her right hand. With her left hand she began stroking, kneading and caressing her nipples and breasts.

Tom quietly took the phone out of his pocket and turned the volume completely off before dialing Hank for a video call. Placing the cell phone into the plastic holder inside the cup receptacle, he then turned the holder and phone so that it faced Lilith. Finally, he positioned the camera, so it captured Lilith's naked body from head to just below her pussy as she sensuously massaged her clit, breasts and nipples.

Why should I have all the fun, thought Tom as he adjusted the phone. After all, sharing is caring, and he knew his partners would enjoy the show as well.

A message silently appeared at the bottom of the screen, "Fucking A!"

After a few minutes passed, Lilith began moaning softly as she lifted her ass off the seat and rocked her hips up and down in unison with her thrusting fingers. She rolled her hips back as forth as well and her breathing got heavier as her breasts swelled in and out.

It was obvious to the men that she was getting close to an orgasm now as her moans became more urgent and as the muscles on her flat stomach began to constrict more tightly with each thrust of her fingers between her engorged labia. They could see that the pool of sex juices gushing from her pussy had made the seat under her a wet gooey mess.

Gradually, Lilith's moaning and groaning became louder and louder as she started to rock her ass up and down and side to side even more feverishly. She began slapping her swollen labia with her left hand , while alternately thrusting three of her fingers as far as she could inside her aching hole. With the fingers on her right hand she frantically massaged er clit. Finally, her entire body began to shake, and her nipples became even more rigid, as she cried out.

"AHHHH! OHHHH! UGHHHH! Oh God! God!" cried out Lilith noisily before her words became unintelligible grunts and groans. Then finally, as her orgasm crested, Lilith began whimpering as she tried to coax out just one final orgasm.

Lilith's body melted back into her seat as her last orgasm slowly faded. Her flesh was now coated in sweat and her long flaxen hair was matted against her breasts and covered her face. Lilith continued to whimper for several minutes as the last vestiges of her multiple orgasms faded. Even so, she continued to sensuously stroke her hypersensitive clit with her index finger.

"She's going to be one sweet ride," said the incoming text when Tom looked down at the camera. Tom reached over and turned the volume up on the phone and took it off mute.

"Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the show," said Tom, interrupting Lilith's dreamy whimpering.

"That bitch is going to be one fine piece of ass!" said Hank, enthusiastically as his voice filled the Suburban.

"I can't wait to slip my cock between her tits and have her suck me off," chimed in Shorty.

It took barely a second for reality to penetrate Lilith's dreamlike state, and when it did, it came crashing in like a fifty-foot wave. Lilith jolted up in her seat and pulled her knees up to her breasts instinctively into an upright fetal position. With her eyes wide open now and her mouth agape, the reality of the situation came as a crushing blow to Lilith's psyche: The other two men had been watching her masturbate too!

"Ah, come on baby. Don't be a prick tease," implored Hank. "Show us your snatch and those huge titties again. Spread your legs for us. Don't be a little prick tease."

"Don't be a cunt," barked Shorty. "Show us your gash, you fucking bitch!"

Lilith hid her head behind her knees and forearms as she tried to hide her face which was now fire engine red. This was a new low, in a day of lows. She had never felt so violated in her life. Lilith was taking deep breaths, trying to keep from retching.

"What happened to your promise, Lilith?" said Tom quietly. "You do realize, the boys are the ones who have the soap and socks."

Lilith looked up over the top of her knees and made eye contact with Tom, her eyes filled with fear and tears.

"I, I'm sorry, sir," apologized Lilith, hoping her show of respect in calling him 'sir' again would buy her another reprieve.

"Well Lilith, 'sir' just isn't going to cut it," said Tom in a stern voice. "Eventually I was going to get around to this, but now is as good a time as any, since you don't seem to understand your current circumstance. From now on you will call me master. Because that is what I am to you from now on...your master.

Now say 'Yes master' for me, so I can hear it and so Hank and Shorty can hear it too. So, there is no misunderstanding about what you are or who I am. I'm your master and you're my slutty little whore. I'm waiting Lilith, say it. NOW!"

"Yes master!" whimpered Lilith, suddenly sounding like a little girl who had just been scolded.

"Very good, my slutty little whore," said Tom reassuringly. "We might as well get the basic ground rules understood right now. There are a few simple rules that you are going to adhere to from now on...and with no deviations. You already know what the consequences of disobedience will be. Isn't that right, whore?"

"Yes master!" wept Lilith.

"Rule one: never disobey me. Rule two: obey all commands immediately. Rule three: Never speak without permission. Rule four: Always keep your head bowed and never look me or any man directly in the eye. There will be more rules, but those will suffice for now. Do you understand these rules, whore?"

"Yes master," sniveled Lilith.

"Now sit up straight and clear your hair out of your face. OK. Now lean back against the door again and put your feet on the console and spread your legs, just like before. Hands clasped behind your head so Hank and Shorty can see your huge fake tits. That's right. Now look into the camera and smile for them. Fine. Now apologize for spoiling their fun. You may speak, briefly."

"I'm sorry Hank and Shorty," wept Lilith, tears streaming from her eyes and onto her breasts as she peered into the camera. "It will never happen again. I promise."

"Are you still with us, boys?" asked Tom.