Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell fucking yeah!" replied Hank.

"OK, then until we get to the South Virginia Steet exit and start hitting the ATMs, she's all yours," said Tom as he reached over and grabbed Lilith's abused nipple again and she yelped. "She'll do whatever you say, won't you, my slutty little whore?"

"Yes master," whimpered Lilith.

Lilith did as Hank instructed her and leaned against the door and window to steady herself in the moving car as she positioned her ass in front of the camera.

"Nice ass, bitch," said Hank. "And tanned too. Now use your hands to spread your cheeks so we can see your other fuck hole."

"Correction, virgin fuck hole," said Tom.

"No shit!" said Shorty, before whistling. "Come on bitch, spread your cheeks. Show us your tight little virgin fuck hole."

Lilith spread her ass cheeks with her hands, and she listened to the two men whistle and graphically describe how they were going to use her one at a time and in tandem. Without realizing it, Lilith had begun massaging her clit again as she listened to the men with her eyes closed. Lilith quit massaging her clit when she heard Tom's voice.

"From what I gather, her other fuck hole is barely used either," said Tom. "Hubby isn't much of a swordsman, according to wifey. Isn't that right, my slutty little whore?"

When Lilith didn't answer right away, Tom slapped her left ass cheek as hard as he could as he leaned across the center console.

"Yes master!" yelped Lilith, lurching upright, startled by the force of the slap as it burned into her soft flesh, leaving a bright red handprint.

"Hey, we just passed 395 and we're coming up on Virginia Street now," said Hank. "Where do you want to meet up?"

"In the back of the parking lot at Meadowood Mall," said Tom. "It's right off the freeway on the right. The entrance is just a few hundred feet off the freeway."

"OK, I see it now," said Hank, "I'm turning in. We'll park at the northeast corner of the lot. There isn't anyone back there right now."

"Good," said Tom. "See you in a few."

Lilith turned around and sat down in her seat, with her head down and she remained silent, waiting for Tom to say something.

"That's a good girl," said Tom. "You're a quick learner."

As Lilith sat quietly, awaiting Tom's instructions, she could feel her own slippery sex juices soaking her bare ass and thighs.

"Reach in the back and get your clothes and get dressed," ordered Tom. Lilith immediately complied.

"Don't bother with the panties," instructed Tom. Lilith tossed them in the backseat again.

"What are the rules you've learned so far, whore?" asked Tom.

"Don't disobey you, obey commands immediately, don't speak without permission and always keep my head bowed, never look men in the eye, and never close my mouth or thighs completely," said Lilith.

"Very good," said Tom, sounding impressed, but also wondering how she knew the last rule. He hadn't said anything about an open mouths or thighs yet. "You have a good memory...and some pretty good mammaries too."

"Thank you master," said Lilith

"Do you think you can remember a couple more rules?" asked Tom.

"Yes master," replied Lilith.

"OK, then," said Tom. "Always sit upright with your legs spread about a foot apart. Never close your legs."

Lilith straightened up, arching her back and kept her head down, while spreading her thighs wide apart."

"Very good," complimented Tom. He was about to tell her to rest your forearms on your thighs and turn her hands open with her palms up, but to his surprise, she was doing so already. So, he just moved on, "Great! You've got it. From now on, you will always sit this way. No exceptions. If you forget, you'll be punished. Got it?"

"Yes master," replied Lilith.

Tom was pulling into the shopping center now and he could see the Mercedes motor home in the back corner to the right. He pulled up to the perimeter road and took a right and then followed it to the north end of the lot before turning right again and pulling up next to the Mercedes.

"You remain in the car and don't move, while I talk to Hank and Shorty," instructed Tom. "Hand me your purse."

Lilith reached down on the floor to get her purse and handed it to Tom. Opening it, he pulled out the two wads of bills he had seen at the diner and transferred them to his jacket pocket and zipped it shut.

"Where are your cards?" asked Tom.

"They are in this zippered pocket, Master," said Lilith pointing to it with her index finger, before returning her hand to her thigh.

"Are those two wads of bills all hundreds?" asked Tom.

"Yes, master," replied Lilith.

"That's a lot of money to be carrying around in cash," said Tom.

"Some real estate transactions are done in cash," replied Lilith, "for tax purposes, you might say...Master."

"And I thought I was a master criminal," said Tom, shaking his head.

"Well, you are the master, master," replied Lilith.

"Yeah, well I'd be careful if I were you," said Tom, pinching Lilith's increasingly tender nipple again, only this time not too hard, "lest your master think you are being an impertinent smart ass."

"Never, master," said Lilith, keeping her head bowed and maintaining the proper posture.

"Do not move, do not look up," said Tom as he got out of the Suburban and closed the door. He walking over to the Mercedes to meet with Hank and Shorty, who had just exited the motor home.

"How are hubby and junior?" asked Tom. "No worse for wear?"

"They're fine," replied Hank.

"But not as fine as that bitch in your car," said Shorty.

"No argument there," replied Tom. "Just be patient. You'll be getting some of it very soon."

"Here is her credit card and ATM card," said Tom, handing them to Hank.

"Credit card, as in singular?" asked Shorty. "She only has one fucking card?"

"Yeah," replied Tom. "It's some super-duper Amex card. Really high limits. She says she doubts we could max it out, if we tried. She said you could withdraw cash up to $2,500, but not to do it all at once."

"And she shared that information with you," asked Hank, sounding skeptical.

"Yeah, I think the fucking thing is insured if it's stolen and she doesn't give a shit," said Tom. "All she is interested in is keeping sonny boy safe. So, be careful with him. He's our leverage."

"Got it," said Hank. "Is that how you got her to be your sex slave?"

"Yeah, pretty much," replied Tom. "Look, you guys hit the ATMs and max out the ATM cards going down Virginia until it feeds back into 395. Then head to Gardenville and load up on enough groceries for a couple of weeks, for all six of us, using the credit cards. Make sure you use self-checkout, so no one asks to see ID. Use George's cards for that, in case someone is monitoring the checkout stands on video. OK?"

"Sounds good," said Shorty. "But what are you going to be doing?"

"We're going to take a little side trip," said Tom. "And get our sexy little MILF a makeover."

"A makeover?" questioned Hank. "What kind of makeover?"

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" replied Tom mysteriously. "We'll meet you at their cabin in Markleeville. You got the address?"

"Yeah, it's coded into their GPS," said Shorty. "So that's a breeze."

"You'll probably get there before me," said Tom. "I'll check in with you a few times along the way. You to, if something comes up."

"Yeah, will do," said Hank as Shorty shook his head in agreement.

"See you at the cabin then," said Tom as he turned and headed back toward the Suburban. "Don't forget, the kid is our leverage. So, handle with care."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," replied Shorty. "No problem."

"Just make sure it's not," said Tom as he turned and stared at Shorty.

"I said it wouldn't be a problem," said Shorty defensively. "OK?"

"OK!" replied Tom as he started to get in the Suburban, then stopped. "I almost forgot, can one of you get me the MILF's luggage. And bring a couple of towels from the motor home too. The bitch's sex juice is all over the front seat. Good thing it's leather."

Hank headed toward the motor home to get the luggage and towels.

"It must smell like a whorehouse in there," said Shorty. "You two must have had a gay old time on the way down here. Didn't you Tom? I'm surprised you didn't end up going over the side of the mountain or something."

"Hey, I was just doing the driving," said Tom, smiling. "She was the one playing with her twat. Remember? We were all watching."

"You're trying to tell me you didn't at least get a blow job? Really?" prodded Shorty.

"Well, as a matter of fact, yes," replied Tom. "The girl has definite potential, given the fact it was her first one."

"Bullshit!" sputtered Shorty. "No fucking way a woman her age has never given a BJ before."

"She almost choked on my prick," said Tom, "so I think she was telling the truth. She looked completely humiliated when she got done. It really took the wind out of her sails. It was easier to control her after that."

"Well then, all's well that ends well, I guess," concluded Shorty philosophically.

"Here comes Hank," said Tom as he used his key fob to spring the tailgate on the Suburban. Hank dropped the bags in the trunk space and handed Tom the towels.

"If you're going to be late, why don't we take our luggage with us now," suggested Hank.

"Good idea," replied Tom, grabbing Shorty's bag and walking over to hand it to him. "I'll see you guys later."

Tom walked back to the open tailgate and opened Lilith's suitcase, rummaging around until he found an appropriate skirt, which is to say, short, and an appropriate silk blouse, which is to say sheer. Tom continued to rummage through the suitcase just out of curiosity and he smiled when he found the book that was tucked all the way at the bottom sticking out from the suitcase's lining.

Grabbing the blouse and skirt he picked out, as well as the towels and the book he had stuck inside one of them, Tom headed back to the front of the car as he used the key fob to close the tailgate. Getting in and closing the door, he handed Lilith one of the towels and tucked the other one with the book into the storage compartment on the door.

"Take your clothes off again and toss them on the floor in the backseat," instructed Tom. Lilith didn't hesitate and was naked in no time.

"Use the towel to wipe the sex juice off you and then use it to dry the car seat. When you're done, throw it in back with your dirty clothes," instructed Tom. "Then put on the new clothes I gave you. They'll have to do for now, until we can buy you some clothes befitting your new station.

"Yes master," replied Lilith as she got busy following orders.

By the time they exited the mall's parking lot, Lilith was finished cleaning herself and the seat and was slipping on her fresh clothing. By the time they were back on the freeway heading south, Lilith was sitting back in her seat and postured appropriately.

She really had read the book, Tom thought to himself as Lilith morphed into the perfect sex slave. He wondered just how far Lilith was ready to take things. It would be interesting finding out, Tom decided. How odd they had both read the same book and been seduced by it.

He had read the book in prison, and it fed his imagination laying in his bunk on many lonely nights. Tom wondered when Lilith had read it and whether she would be willing to go all the way. Tom got rock hard just thinking about the possibility.

But the question at hand was, when would he tell her he had found her copy of the book. For now, he decided to wait until Carson City. With that decided, Tom pulled out his phone and dialed information. It only rang twice before the operator picked up.

"Yes, a number for La Femme Sauvage in Carson City," requested Tom. "And could you connect me as well."

"Good afternoon. La Femme Sauvage. How may I help you?" asked the woman on the other end.

"We're driving down from Reno, and we'll be there within the hour. Do you have time for a makeover this afternoon?"

"Yes, I think so," replied the woman cautiously. "What do you have in mind?"

"My companion will need her hair shortened, colored and styled. She'll also need a full Brazilian and her nipples, belly button and labia pierced," replied Tom. "We'll also need some other things from your boutique as well."

"Will the lady need to have her ears pierced as well?" asked the woman at the salon.

"Are your ears pierced," Tom asked Lilith and she shook her head yes.

"No, they're pierced already," replied Tom.

"Wonderful then," said the lady, enthusiastically. "I'll have my best girl ready when you arrive. See you very soon."

"Oh, one more thing," added Tom. "Does this girl do tattoos as well?"

"Oh, yes," replied the woman. "As I said, she is my best and most experienced girl. She is an absolute artist with tattoos. I'll have a selection of jewelry for you to choose from for the piercing, when you arrive."

"Good then, see you within the hour," replied Tom as he hung up.

"What do you think of that, slave?" asked Tom.

Tom looked over and could visibly see a shiver run through Lilith's body. He watched her breathing quicken at being called slave.

"Whatever master says," replied Lilith. "What color have you chosen for your slave's hair, master?"

"Flaming red, I think," replied Tom. "An appropriate color for a slutty little whore like you. Don't you think?"

"Yes, most appropriate, master," replied Lilith, her voice cracking slightly with excitement.

"You must look your best tonight, slave," said Tom. "You are going to have five needy cocks to keep satisfied and that could take all night."

"Five, master?" Judith asked, sounding alarmed.

"Yes, you slutty little whore," snapped Tom. "Don't dare question me ever again! Besides, who are you kidding. You've probably been dreaming about having your son's meat inside you ever since he got his first erection, I'll bet. Or maybe when you caught him masturbating in his bedroom or in the shower."

When Tom looked at Lilith, she was leaning forward in the seat with her face in her hands, her breasts were heaving in and out and she was crying hysterically.

"That's it, isn't it, you horny little whore? Your wimpy husband can't satisfy your needs, so you dream about having your son's cock inside you. Come on, admit it!" pressured Tom, assaulting her with rapid fire questions. "You and I both know it's true, don't we? You get off thinking about your son's cock inside you? DON'T YOU! Don't lie to me you horny little slut! I'll know if you are. I can already see it on your face. And if you lie to me, the punishment will be harsh, but not for you."

"Yes, yes, YES! It's true, IT'S TRUE!" cried Lilith hysterically. "I've watched him do himself in the shower and I dream about him. I dream about my son making love to me. YES, YES, it's true!"

Lilith's emotions were completely out of control now as her chest heaved and her body shook.

"I dream about having my son inside me," whimpered Lilith, her face buried in her hands, "filling me, making me cum, over and over again!"

"That's not all of it though, is it? Come on! You know damn well he leaves the door open on purpose, don't you?" prodded Tom, sensing there was more to this story.

"Yes, YES," whimpered Lilith, "he knows I'm watching."

"Remember, I told you he wanted you!" said Tom. "And tonight, when we get to the cabin, you'll both get what you want."

"No, no, please NO, Tom, I mean Master, it frightens me," wailed Lilith, tears pouring from her eyes and down her cheeks. "It's so wrong. He is my son! It's incest! It's the worst kind of taboo! Please don't make me do it, master. Please!"

Lilith continued to bury her face in her hands as she slowly rocked back and forth on the seat wailing.

As much as Lilith struggled with the idea of actually living out her incestuous fantasies with her son, Tom had just given her something else to worry about. Tom had just let it slip that he and his accomplices planned on taking them to their own cabin.

Lilith wondered how long this ordeal would go on. Her primary concern was for her son's safety, not her own. And she was convinced that the longer this went on, the more danger he would be in.

Even as concerned as she was for herself, and her son, Lilith was still conflicted emotionally. She knew the men were dangerous and capable of violence, and she suspected that Tom might become more aggressive at any time as well.

But in spite of her concerns, the prospect of fulfilling her darkest fantasies clouded her judgement. And perversely, it was the menacing nature of the three men that most excited her. It was their coarseness and rough masculinity that fed her long smoldering sexual fantasies.

Lilith had quickly realized that Tom's fantasies of control fed into her own, soon after they were in his car and on the road. Her secret fantasy had always been to be the sex slave of a cruel and heartless master, to be used against her will in every depraved way imaginable by him and other brutish men who were only concerned with their own sexual gratification. Such men were completely unlike her bookish husband and the other men in her safe and boring existence.

Lilith's fantasies of sexual subjugation had started when she was still a high school senior, not long after her eighteenth birthday, while visiting her aunt. She had found a paperback on a shelf full of racy erotic books in her artsy, new age aunt's study and after everyone else was in bed, she excitedly read it under the covers late at night with one hand turning the pages of the book and the other hand between her legs.

Later that year, once she had gone off to college, she bought her own copy of the book and read and reread it until the pages had become frayed and stained with her sex juice. Images from the book had fueled Lilith's erotic dreams ever since.

She later read the sequel as well and watched the movie version over and over again. But it was always the original novel she came back to. Now, she often masturbated to it as she laid alone in her bedroom, having banished George to the guest room.

She carried her copy of the book with her whenever she traveled. Losing herself in its pages had become her escape from the boring reality of her everyday life and her gateway to much needed sexual release.

But now, through an accident of fate, Lilith finally had an opportunity to live out her deepest fantasies and she was consumed by an irresistible impulse to do so, like a moth being drawn to the flame.

Lilith jumped in her seat as she heard Tom's booming voice and the crack of his hand on the padded leather top of the center console.

"Bullshit! Don't you go zoning out on me bitch," shouted Tom impatiently, after he decided he had waited long enough for Lilith, who had drifted off into some kind of dreamlike trance.

Angry now, Tom impulsively decided to go for broke. He watched Lilith literally jump in her seat as the sound of his voice and the crack of his hand jarred her from her stupor. He had watched her recede inside herself when the subject had turned to incest. And knowing that anything involving her son was dangerous territory, he suspected that was what she was obsessing about in her mind now.

"You're my sex slave you slutty little whore, and don't forget it," was Tom's bold and bullying edict as he reached over and grabbed Lilith's hair and turned her head to face him. "You've already promised your obedience to me. Remember? So, you'll fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, including your son."

Tom paused for a moment, before making an ominous ultimatum.

"Then again, we could always entertain your son otherwise, like we talked about before. Would you prefer that?" said Tom, his voice menacing. "You know, Shorty developed a fondness for his younger fellow prisoners while he was inside. Perhaps you'd like to watch Shorty entertain your son."