All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium - Cock of Koldak Ch. 02'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaover 1 year ago

Heavy stuff, amigo! An excellent read for sure!

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

A real page-turner! But hard to when my hands are otherwise occupied!

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You say you know your grammar isn't perfect but don't care (you really should). Your grammar isn't just not perfect. It's terrible.

maestro84maestro84over 1 year agoAuthor

Then why do you keep reading my stories?

RobcolesRobcolesover 1 year ago

Anonymous: Not only reading them but taking the time to comment on how ‘bad’ the grammar is without providing any help or advice. I’m quite strict with grammar and punctuation in my professional life, however these stories are a bit of escapism. I’d read this particular author’s stories even if he refused to use any punctuation! They’re always excellent and I’ve never scored them less than 5 stars. I wish I had a tenth of his talent and imagination. It’s easy to criticise, not so easy to create. If you want to leave criticism then at least provide some examples, advice and help. Also, don’t do it anonymously, that’s a bit of a crappy way of doing it in my opinion.

maestro84maestro84over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Robcoles! People like you are the reason I keep writing.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaover 1 year ago

A person becomes an informant if they lack the ability to be a soldier. Same for a person becoming a critic when they lack the ability to be a creator. In short, try not to criticize if you have nothing of your own to show.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

MarsStarsMarsStars28 days ago

Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES