All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rak_SashaRak_Sashaover 2 years ago

This has been a long time coming and I couldn't be more satisfied with how it turned out, it was a true honor working with you my dear friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is good to see you are still here looking forward for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A huge thank you to both maestro84 and Rak_Sasha for coming up with such an impressive story from start to finish. You are both incredibly skilled separately but together you have shown that you can create true magic. Thank you for all the time and effort it must have taken to get this put together.

J.D.

totostorytotostoryalmost 2 years ago

@maestro84, @Rak_Sasha . many thanks to both of you for this incredible universe and very interesting characters/plot. I really can`t get enough, so please keep writing in this universe. more Nessira, Sasha, and Lilith. if I must critic one thing it would be that the sex scene was sometimes too short , by other meaning IMO it would be better if the sex scenes is longer.

Anyway I've one question I hope anyone would answer it, when Sasha and Nessira had sex before (please refer to that story title) because it is the first time I read about them having only in this chapter.

maestro84maestro84almost 2 years agoAuthor

Nessira and Rak Sasha have an implied past that has been mentioned here and there, like in the wedding story there were pictures mentioned taken by a PI. It's something I want to touch upon in a future story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...