All Comments on 'Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07'

by TinkerToyMaker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is great to see you back here and wow, what a great story! I love how you have developed it and cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for coming back to this story, and I hope there will be more chapters. I appreciate that he isn't malicious and the women don't just turn into mindless sex robots. Also that everything in your concept isn't already revealed. Some stories show all their tricks early on and become formulaic. They mindlessly repeat slight variations of the same thing over and over, right down to using the same words. Not this one. More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT DOES THE OTHER BUTTON DO?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What does the second button do?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for your contribution! I hope you have time to continue on.

I'd particularly enjoy hearing more about some of the girls, especially Brooke, and having her make a choice to do more than just being a beautiful boobslut. Perhaps she should share more of herself, have a purpose? What about her friends she's meeting, and whoever she's been fucking lately?

I want to know more about Crystal, and Lilith, too. And hearing the effects of the changes the hero's made. I really want Crystal to get inspired to heal herself, and do the same for others, while fucking a lot as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous