Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Jessica was true to her word. She remained with Lily for the duration of her milking. She would patrol the exam table, gently placing her soft warm hands randomly on Lily's exposed body. At one point she asked if Lily would like a blanket. The nurse had clearly misinterpreted the reason for Lily's continued trembling. Lily declined politely. She was not cold, and the thought of covering up was unappealing. She found that she enjoyed being both wantonly exposed and helplessly bound before the nurse.

Lily's initial anxiety and shock had passed. Now a feral thrill ran through her body like electricity. Her milking was still pleasurable. But the bondage had turned a relaxing experience into an exciting one. She was completely helpless and completely dependent on her beautiful nurse. As her milking continued, Lily was starting to feel less like a patient. Her bondage and complete subjugation to the posh British woman made Lily begin to think of herself as, well as an animal.

For the first time, Lily thought of herself as a cow. It was not such a great stretch of the imagination. She woke up every day engorged and aching and desperate to be milked. She did not know if real cows enjoyed their milkings as much as she did hers. But Lily-the-cow was perfectly happy to be bound to the table by Jessica and let the pumps thoroughly drain her massive udders.

Lily shuddered again. The thought was intoxicating. She submitted to her bondage, to her milking, to her nurse. She had already happily accepted her new life as a cow. Jessica whispered encouragements into her ear and Lily felt her thighs grow slick. She fought the urge to moo as she let the pumps milk her udders dry.

When those udders was properly emptied, Jessica disconnected the pumps. Lily's empty sagging teats were now almost brushing the floor. The nurse removed the sensors and finally untied Lily. The experience had been cathartic. Lily was beaming as Jessica helped her sit up. She thanked the nurse profusely and thoroughly agreed that this was a much improved treatment method. The only downside was that Lily was now so charged with unreleased sexual energy that she could barely concentrate as the nurse helped her pack her drained udders into her custom sports bra.

Jessica excused herself and Lily finished dressing. There was a knock on the door, and the doctor entered. He seemed slightly nervous as he asked about the changes to her treatments. Lily suspected that he was slightly embarrassed at having been forced to subject Lily to such dehumanizing treatment But the doctor brightened as Lily enthusiastically confirmed that today had been a vast improvement. Nurse Jessica returned with her nutrition shake and her calcium chocolates. The doctor reviewed Lily's data while she ate.

"Your production is down from yesterday," he explained, "Less than half of what we expected."

"She reported nocturnal expression coinciding with sexsomnia" the nurse reported, and Lily turned slightly pink.

"The two are most likely linked, just as with the other patients." the doctor mused

"What do you suggest?"

"Perhaps another modification..."

Lily's cheeks were now red as the two professionals discussed her sexuality with such clinical frankness. The doctor seemed to have trailed off, deep in thought, but he recovered.

"Lily, I'm willing to bet that your sexomnia is a side effect of HSLS. You are the third patient in our study to display it. Unfortunately the other two women are married, so we are hesitant to put restraints on their, on their sexual activity. You, on the other hand, present an interesting possibility."

"What is that, doctor?" Lily said, curiosity mixed with caution.

"Well, milk expression seems to be linked with sexual expression. We've asked the other patients to keep journals of their sexual activity. Then we take those reports into account when we analyze their data. In fact, sometimes their husbands have to report as well, since a few of our patients often initiate sex in their sleep and then have no recollection in the morning."

"Oh my," Lily said.

"Indeed. This naturally leads to unreliable and incomplete data sets. Of course we'd never attempt to limit or interfere in a married couple's sex life. But, in your situation, we might be able to collect, um, to collect two complete data sets. One of your milk expression, and the other of your, um, of your sexual expression." the doctor explained, "Only if you're willing of course."

"I see," Lily said, not quite seeing. The doctor was nervous, fidgeting slightly. "What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"You're a single virgin, my dear." Nurse Jessica interjected bluntly, "We're asking you to abstain from sex and masturbation at home. We'd like to instead monitor your sexual expression here, directly alongside your lactation."

"Oh," Lily said, blushing red. Her mind was racing. She truly wanted to help the doctor and her nurse with their research. After all, they had done so much for her. And she had been letting them down lately. On the other hand, abstaining from masturbation would have been difficult at the best of times. And right now, after the excitement of this morning's treatment, the only thing she could think about was getting her hand into her panties.

"Starting tomorrow, of course." Jessica added with a knowing grin.

Lily met her gaze and understood. Jessica was offering her a night to indulge herself. At this, Lily decided that she would try. After taking full advantage of tonight's opportunity to go out with a bang.

"Let's give it a shot." she said.

The doctor clapped his hands and threw an arm around his nurse. His puppy dog enthusiasm had returned. He began musing about preparations and adjustments and modifications to Lily's treatment plan as he hurried out of the room. It felt good to be helpful, but Lily was also deeply nervous about the commitment she had just made. Jessica however was beaming as she escorted Lily back to the lobby. The nurse took her all the way to the front door and flashed her a wicked smile.

"Have fun tonight, my darling Lily."

Of course, Lily could not wait that long. She excused herself during the team's warm up, and ran back to the gym's empty locker room. Lily's fingers were shaking so badly that she could barely engage the lock on the bathroom stall. But she had no trouble slipping them into her sopping wet panties. She stifled her cries as best she could and found four consecutive orgasms with remarkable ease. She might never have stopped, but Clare had come to check on her. The team doc, wisely announced herself with a loud knock before entering the locker room. Lily quickly pulled her hands from her panties and flushed the toilet to disguise herself. She washed her hands thoroughly before letting Claire take her back to the gym floor. Lily hoped the doc had not noticed the deep shade of crimson she wore on her face.

Her release did wonders for her workout. Lily's concentration and focus were back to their usual competitive levels. Even so, her treatments were taking their toll. Perhaps it was due to her restless nights. Or maybe it was because her body was draining her energy to produce rich nourishing milk by the literal gallon. Whatever the explanation, there was no denying that Lily's strength and stamina were lacking. Her performance was suffering as a result. Claire noticed. Her teammates noticed. The coaches noticed. Lily knew that her place on the team would be in question if she could not make the grade.

The thought nagged at the back of her mind all day, but by the end of practice all she could think about was getting her hand down her pants again. Claire held her behind again while the other girls showered. Lily explained the improvements to her treatments in very vague terms. Claire seemed satisfied, but Lily could tell that she was worried. At the moment however, there was only one thing on her mind, and she seemed unable to think of anything else.

In the locker room, she tore off her clothes, and jumped into the shower. For the first time, the feel of her wrinkled sagging udders excited her. Lily let the hot water cascade over her. She let her fingers find their way between her thighs. She wrapped her other hand around one of her well drained teats. The sensation thrilled her as two fingers easily slipped inside her. She stroked her udders, as though she was milking herself, and shivered with delight. A wicked thought came to her, and Lily lifted her flat milk bag to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around her sensitive nipple and her thighs shuddered violently. Lily dared a third finger inside her slick pussy as she steeled herself. Then she took a deep satisfying suck from her own milky breast.

Nothing happened. Lily sucked again, harder. Her empty teat still gave her nothing. She sucked again, even harder. Hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. Still nothing. Frustrated, Lily dropped her depleted teat, hearing it smack flatly against her tight belly as she immediately brought her other nipple to her mouth.

She tried again, sucking, then sucking harder. She let go of her teat, holding it in her mouth with the power of her sucking alone. Her free hand went to her clit and became a blur as she both rubbed and fucked herself as she sucked. But the bliss that seemed so close, so powerful and so inevitable just a moment ago, was now fading. Tears streamed down her face as she tried a final painful suck. In sheer frustration, she almost sank her teeth into her own nipple but managed to restrain herself. Instead she spit out her nipple and let her useless empty udder drop from her mouth. Lily withdrew her fingers and wrapped her arms around herself. She sat, unfulfilled, in the hot shower and sobbed.

Lily had been eagerly planning that evening's bedroom festivities all day. Now she found herself in no mood. Instead, she packed her bag for the following day, and put fresh sheets on the bed. She wrapped herself in a fresh satin sleep wrap and slide under her sheets. Lily lay awake for a long time. She was buzzing with sexual tension that she seemed unable to release. She thought of her impeding abstinence, and realize that she had better get used to being sexually frustrated. Lily sighed and eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

She dreamed that was naked in a field. The sun was warm on her skin which was milky white and covered with large gorgeous back spots. Everywhere except her udders, of course. They were a healthy bright pink. Lily felt no pain as she lovingly caressed them. She swooned as she felt her milk sloshing inside them. Lily felt so beautiful and content in the sunny field.

Eventually she sensed that it was time to go back inside. Lily made her way lazily back to the barn, and found her warm clean stable. Her farmer was waiting for her a midst the fresh dry straw. Lily blushed as the dark handsome man clipped a lead to a ring that pierced her nostrils. She let him lead her to her post. As he tied off her leash, Lily bent forward at her waist. She grabbed a railing in front of her and let her heavy udders hang free beneath her. The farmer sat down on a short three legged stool and placed a large metal bucket beneath her. The milk sloshed about inside her udders as her whole body trembled with anticipation.

His hands were strong. He grabbed her. He squeezed her. He gently tugged her. She eagerly surrendered her milk. Lily released a deep satisfied moan as his hands forced stream after stream of her thick sweet milk into the bucket. His hands felt amazing. The relief was exquisite. Her whole body shuddered as the bucket slowly filled. Lily felt her need growing as her udders were emptied. It was inevitable. She tried to tell him. She wanted him to share her bliss. But when the orgasms began to roll through her, all Lily could do was stamp her feet and release a long deep moo of satisfaction.

Before long, the bucket was full. Her farmer helped her stand back up. Lily's drained pink udders slapped flatly against her toned spotted belly. The farmer un-clipped her leash and she leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. Lily thanked him profusely. He merely tipped his hat to her and picked up the bucket of her milk. Lily bit her lip as she watched him carry it away. The muscles in his arms bulged as he strained to carry the bucket brimming with her milk. She felt tired. Lily the cow hugged her wonderful drained udders to her chest, and then laid down in the soft warm hay of her stable to sleep.

4

Lily woke up the following morning gently fingering herself. Her other hand was squeezing the last few drops of milk from her breasts. She felt incredible. Despite her rough evening, she had just had the best night's sleep since her fall. Lily felt no pain whatsoever. When she un-cinched her soaked satin sleep wrap she immediately knew why.

Lily was fully drained. Instead of the swollen aching globes that she had been waking up to, Lily's breasts were as empty and deflated as they were immediately after her milkings at the doctor's office. She must have been milking herself in her sleep, just as the farmer had been in her dream. She also assumed that she had climaxed as hard as she had in her dream as well.

She pulled off her milk soaked clothes, and once again stripped the milk soaked sheets from her bed. Lily wondered if she even needed an office treatment today. She pulled on one of her superbras, and tucked away her flat empty sacks inside it. Lily pulled out her phone and dialed up the doctor's office.

Natalia answered after two rings, and listened closely while Lily explained her situation. After a brief hold, the receptionist informed her that the doctor still needed to see her, if only to take measurements. Lily was feeling too good to argue, and since the car was already on its way, she quickly dressed, grabbed her bag, and headed outside.

The driver was on his usual best behavior. He averted his gaze despite Lily's relatively normal appearance and behavior. At the office, she hopped up the steps and let herself inside. After waving to Natalia behind her desk, Lily proceeded back to her exam room.

Nurse Jessica was already inside. She helped Lily undress. Instead of taking her to the exam table, the nurse then led Lily to an elegant side sofa. Jessica explained that she and the doctor were still working on the modifications required to improve her treatments. Indeed, the exam chair in the center of the room had been draped with a large canvas sheet while it underwent modification.

The nurse produced her scanner and took another detailed image of Lily's depleted breasts. She confirmed that Lily had been thoroughly drained in the night. Lily braced herself for a scolding, but on the contrary, Jessica sounded relieved.

"To be honest, we were in no condition to offer you a treatment today." she said indicating the covered exam chair.

"A lucky coincidence then?"

"Don't worry my darling," the nurse replied smiling, "If you had needed treatment, I would have taken care of it personally."

Lily was wondering what she meant by this, when Jessica continued.

"Tell me about your dream."

Lily eagerly launched into a detailed description. She first told the nurse about her realization, during yesterday's treatment, that she was a cow. She explained her sexual arousal during the day. Then she told Jessica of the intense frustration following her inability to climax in the showers. Finally, Lily told the nurse about her dream She left out no details. She was growing more comfortable sharing her intimacies with the lovely nurse. Lily finished by describing her condition when she awoke that morning.

"You mean, you did all that, to yourself? in your sleep?" the nurse was incredulous as she indicated Lily's empty breasts as they hung flat against her belly.

"I-I mean I think so" Lily said.

The nurse seemed to consider.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get the evening you wanted. Your big send off." she said

"Well, I kinda think I did, after all." Lily said.

"Do you still wish to continue with this?"

"Of course I do."

"It's perfectly alright if you change your mind. We don't want you to feel pressured in any way."

"I know." Lily said confidently, "I still want to try."

Jessica's face was screwed up in an expression of deep thought.

"Perhaps we should reconsider." the nurse suggested.

"No!," Lily was adamant. She now placed her hand on the nurse's knee, drawing Jessica's gaze to her own, "I can do this, I swear."

"The problem, my dear, is that we will need you to maintain total abstinence outside of your treatments."

"I understand,"

"This includes during sleep."

Lily realized what the nurse was saying. She knew that she had the discipline to behave herself. But she had to admit that she had no control over what happened in her dreams or what she did to herself in her sleep. She wondered if there was any way to change that. Lily asked Jessica if there were any medications that might dampen her nighttime indulgences. The nurse's face grew anxious.

"We are hesitant to turn to pharmaceuticals, Lily. They simply introduce too many variables into the study."

This made sense to Lily. She tried to think of another option. Then the nurse spoke up timidly.

"There is one option we might try." Jessica said nervously, "but only if you are certain."

"I am." Lily said, and she was.

The nurse smiled at her, then stood up and retrieved her breast scanner. She asked Lily to stand. Still naked, Lily hopped to her feet and grabbed her empty milk sacks to stop them swinging back and forth.

Instead of taking aim at her chest, the nurse gracefully dropped to her knees and focused on Lily's hips. Lily blushed fiercely as the nurse asked her to widen her stance, but she complied. She nervously spread her feet apart and gave the nurse a full view of her intimate sex. Jessica engaged the device and took a detailed scan of Lily's exposed pussy. She asked Lily to turn, and scanned her hips and ass with equal detail. Finally, Jessica had Lily reach back and gently spread her cheeks while she scanned her depths.

Now blushing a deep shade of dark crimson, Lily asked, "What was that for?"

"Measurements for tailoring. I have an idea that might help you my dear," the nurse explained cryptically, "but it might take a day or two to get ready."

Lily accepted this as Jessica helped tuck her back into her superbra. She dressed herself while the nurse prepared her breakfast supplements and shake. Then the two ladies chatted while waiting for the car. Jessica asked how her training was progressing. Lily confessed that her condition was taking its toll. Then the nurse asked how she felt about classes resuming. Lily felt much better about this. She was eager to return to her studies and her routine. She once again thanked the nurse for everything. Attending classes would also have been impossible without the relief of her treatments.

The nurse beamed with pride as she led Lily through the waiting room. With her wicked smile, Jessica gave Lily permission to enjoy herself that evening. Lily promised to try with a faint blush. Then she was back in the car and on her way to her her last full day of training.

In the gym, Lily took her place for the warm up. She felt better physically than she had in weeks. She also felt a wonderful mental clarity and focus. It reflected in her training. She performed better than she had since her fall. The coaches seemed to notice. Claire seemed to notice. But everyone seemed a bit distant, even her fellow teammates.

After they broke for lunch, the head coach called her over. The conversation was brief, but devastating. Lily had been cut. Her improvement that morning had not been enough to cancel out weeks of lackluster performance. She felt ill. Lily headed back to the locker room in a daze. Her teammates were already back on the floor for the afternoon training. Lily cleaned out her locker and said goodbye to the gym.

1...45678...15