Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was growing concerned. Her experiences in this position were far from pleasant. But she also felt a deep need to redeem herself in the nurse's eyes. Without being asked, she lifted her toned legs into the stirrups and tried not to panic as Jessica tapped a button to spread them wide. The nurse wheeled a small metal tray into place and sat herself on a small stool between Lily's legs. Lily went rigid with panic when she saw Jessica lift a large steel speculum, glistening with lube. For the first time, Jessica had put on gloves.

"The hormones from your birth control would have affected your milk and the study," the nurse explained "So we'll be setting you up with an alternative. Lily bit her lip. She was dreading the impending invasion of harsh cold steel. The muscles in her legs were tight with anxiety. Jessica leaned in. Lily was pleasantly surprised. The device was still unwelcome, but in the nurse's skilled hands, the instrument felt un-intrusive. The metal had been pre-warmed, and the lubricant was silky and smooth. It slipped easily inside her and Lily took deep calming breaths as the nurse explained the benefits of IUD.

Jessica applied her forceps so gently that Lily hardly recognized the sensation for what it was. She was penetrated deeply. Something was gently slipped into her most intimate depths. There was another unrecognizable tug. Then the nurse was finished. Jessica's withdrew her intrusions smoothly from Lily's depths. The stirrups folded and were retracted. Lily found herself sitting on the chair. She had just endured the deepest invasion she had ever known to install a device that would preserve her innocence. Jessica stripped off her gloves and spoke frankly.

"I'm afraid that your sexuality will have a great impact on this study." Jessica admitted "it appears to be too closely linked to your milk production."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Lily asked.

"It means, my dear, that this will keep you from getting pregnant, but we will need to know about your sexual activity. We need to know when you have sex, how many times, how many orgasms, and if it causes you to express any milk."

"Well that won't be hard." Lily said without thinking. Jessica raised an eyebrow in legitimate confusion. Lily remembered her promise to be truthful. She took a deep breath, and continued "I- I've never actually had.... sex."

Jessica looked taken aback.

"Oh, I, I apologize" the nurse stammered uncharacteristically, "I merely assumed... because of the pills... and because you're... well because you're such a beautiful young woman, that... that you would be... that you would have..."

It was Jessica blushing now, as the nurse trailed off. Then she recovered.

"Thank you, Lily, for telling me that." her usual warm smile had returned, and Lily felt better seeing it on the beautiful woman's face.

"Do you masturbate?" she asked

"Obviously." Lily said, then both women stifled a snorted giggle.

"Well we should know about that as well. Some of the other women in the study have been keeping journals, but most simply report their activities during their treatments." Jessica said. Then she leaned in and whispered conspiratorially "And should you decide to let some incredibly lucky soul claim you, you must promise to tell me all about it."

Lily gaped at the nurse as she pulled back with a grin on her face

"It's a deal" she agreed

"Good girl," Jessica said and patted Lily's cheek in a way that made her stomach flutter. "Now get yourself dressed, I'll be right back."

Lily dressed, feeling much better. Jessica returned with her nutritive shake and her calcium chocolates. On her way out, the receptionist, Natalia, called to her.

"Miss Lily, Ma'am?"

Lily turned

"The doctor will need to modify your treatments, so we are pushing tomorrow's appointment back a half hour. Please expect the car as usual."

Lily simply nodded. Her improved mood cratered at once. Her failure to behave herself today was obviously causing more trouble than she realized. As she rode back to the gym another thought struck her. A delayed appointment meant she would have to wait longer before beginning her treatment. Today, she had barely endured the pain before Jessica had started the pumps. Adding another half hour tomorrow would be agony. Her mood sunk even further.

Lily's performance during training that day suffered. She had no real reason to under-perform. The milking had relieved all the pain in her chest. Her superbra was keeping her ruined breasts comfortable and contained. Lily was simply distracted. Despite Nurse Jessica's consolations, her stomach was in knots over her behavior during her treatment. To make matters worse, she thought she caught her teammates surreptitiously whispering and pointing to her behind her back. Apparently her sudden enlargements had been noticed.

All in all, her day was so bad that Claire was genuinely concerned when she asked Lily to remain behind after practice. Lily almost burst into tears as she voiced her concerns, unburdening herself upon the team doc. Claire listened well, but then insisted to Lily that these sorts of delays and adjustments were always happening in medical research trials. Claire ended by assuring her that she would not be kicked out of the study.

Rather than reassure her, this left Lily even more troubled. She had not even considered that possibility. Now she worried about becoming such a useless burden that they would drop her from the study. As she stood alone in the steaming hot shower, absentmindedly lathering then wringing out her sad deflated breasts, she wondered what she would do if she was ejected. She was terrified of being left her to fend for herself. Lily reaffirmed her promise to cooperate fully. She wold tell the doctor and Jessica anything they wanted to know. To hell with her privacy and her modesty. She would happily confess her darkest fantasies if it kept her in the study.

That night, she wrapped her already filling breasts in her new satin sleep wrap, and slid under her blankets. Laying awake in bed, she kept thinking of how easily she had admitted to Jessica that she was still innocent. She was not ashamed of her lack of experience, but it was something that she usually held sacred and private. Today had been the first time she had confessed to anyone that she was a virgin. She found it slightly exciting that she now shared such an intimate secret with the nurse..

Then she had a thought that troubled her. She had promised not to lie to Jessica, but technically she was not a virgin. She thought how her last date had ended. Lily remembered how she had frantically flipped up the toilet seat to spit out his disgusting cum. She could almost taste the vile flavor at the back of her throat again. Did frat party blowjobs even count? she wondered. The experience had been so far from pleasurable that she barely considered it sexual. Would Jessica still want to know about it? Lily was not sure. Her confusion and sexual ignorance upset her. It was not until she decided to simply tell the nurse first thing in the morning that Lily was able to drift off to sleep

She was naked in her dream, gently flexing her toned muscles and enjoying the tiny bounce of her meager buds. A well dressed man was approaching, and she eagerly dropped to her knees. Lily unfastened his belt and took him into her mouth. She looked up into his pale blue eyes and winked. She began to enthusiastically pleasure him with a confidence and skill that she sorely lacked in the waking world. When his time came, she pulled back and smiled. She gently stroked him and eagerly awaited the feel of his gift all over her face.

But instead of the quick spurt of his seed, he erupted in a powerful stream of thick smooth milk. Lily was positively delighted as it showered her. The massive spray soaked her hair and dripped off her chin. Her muscles quivered and she felt her own lust rising as her hands happily rubbed his milk all over her body.

She reached out to collect his gushing milk in her cupped hands, but found that she was now holding a familiar steel device. It was warm and already slick with silky lube. She looked down and realized that she had already slipped it inside her. She moved her hips in a gentle rhythm. Lily moaned aloud as she fucked herself while soaking in his never-ending spray. She opened her mouth wide and gorged herself on his sweet milk as she rocked herself to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

4

Lily awoke feeling better than she had in days. The agonizing pain that she expected in her chest was more of a muted ache. She was laying on her back with her legs spread wide under her soft warm blankets. It was an uncharacteristically salacious pose for her. Before her fall, Lily had always slept on her belly. The ridiculous expansion of her breasts had forced her to start sleeping on her back. However, she usually woke up with her legs straight, and her arms resting by her sides. Lily rubbed the soles of her feet together and wondered if her erotic dream had encouraged her to spread her legs in the light, while her hands had-

Lily's eyes bulged wide, and she quickly pulled her hand from her panties. Her fingers had been gently pulsing inside her. She was thoroughly soaked. She had never known herself to masturbate in her sleep. Now she had caught herself twice in two days. This was not normal for her. She was wondering if she should tell the doctor about it as she slowly pulled back her sheets. Lily gasped.

Her breasts were not stretched as tight as they had been the day before, but they were easily as large, if not larger, and her satin sleep wrap was soaked. Lily could see the outline of her dark nipples through the now translucent fabric. Lily could not see over the mounds of her engorged breasts. She blindly ran her hands over her belly, and her fingers literally splashed in a warm puddle that had collected in her toned abs. Her mind whirled. Had she wet the bed? This certainly could not have come from her nighttime arousal? She brought her fingers to her nose, sniffed, and then dared a quick lick. She tasted sweetness in the thick rich liquid. Lily was soaked in her own milk. She had been leaking all night. It had left her as drenched in her bed as she had been in her dream.

She carefully got out of bed and stood, sending a torrent of milk down the front of her pants. The pain in her breasts was oddly subdued. She was still careful to avoid any unnecessary jostling, but she made it to the bathroom and stripped herself out of her milk-sodden pajamas with ease. As she emptied her bladder, she wondered if she would be able to dress herself again. Or would she have to go to her treatments bottomless for the second day in a row. When she finished and stood, there was almost no pain. Her partially drained breasts afforded her much greater mobility. Lily remembered that her appointment was delayed this morning. She resolved to use the time and her improved situation to try and put on some fresh clothes.

She was able to strip the wet sheets from her bed. Her breasts hung heavily as she leaned forward, but she had the full range of motion in her arms. She left the mattress to dry out and headed into her closet. Lily was able to slip her arms through the sleeves of her over sized hoodie and zip it up all the way. A bra was still out of the question. Her sensitive nipples rebelled at the feel of the cheap cotton. But overall she was happy to endure this in exchange for simple modesty.

Her success with the hoodie emboldened her. Lily tossed a pair of sweatpants on the floor and then stepped into them. She carefully bent forward and grabbed the waistband. The weight of her massive breasts almost sent her toppling forward, but the pain was so subdued she barely noticed it. She straightened up slowly, dragging her pants up along the way. Lily was positively beaming as she tied the drawstring, and wished that she had thought to grab a pair of panties as well.

The driver was waiting for her, and betrayed only the slightest surprise as Lily casually walked out to meet him without her usual signs of distress. She felt much more herself wearing actual clothes and being able to get into his car on her own with only the smallest bit of discomfort. Lily opened the door to the doctor's office for herself, and was in good spirits as she greeted Natalia.

Nurse Jessica, however, was not so happy. In fact, she seemed to sour when she saw Lily's exuberant mood. In the exam room, she helped Lily slide out of her hoodie.

"You seem to be in good spirits today?" the nurse asked cautiously.

"Oh yes, there was much less pain this morning, and I don't think that I've grown anymore.

"I see." Nurse Jessica replied, while she pointed the scanner at Lily and started taking a precise portrait of her large hanging breasts. "anything unusual to report?"

Lily hesitated. She suspected that the nurse was about to take the wind from her sails. But she remembered her promise. Lily did not want a repeat of yesterday so she came clean.

"I did have an odd dream" Lily admitted, then lowering her voice, "you know, a- a sex dream."

"Oh?"

"And when I woke up," Lily was starting to blush, "I was, I was touching myself."

"Like yesterday?" the nurse asked, but without a trace of judgment

"Yes."

"Do you often experience sexsomnia?" Jessica asked, then explained, "sex or masturbation while sleeping."

"No, never. Not since yesterday anyway."

"Were there any other side effects?"

"Well, I woke up soaked in milk." Lily said with a chuckle. But Jessica was not smiling. Lily saw the beautiful nurse wince and there went the wind from her sails.

"What's wrong" Lily asked.

"Never-mind, dear," Jessica said as her warm smile returned, "Thank you for telling me. We'll have to note this in your file."

"I don't understand."

"I'm afraid that we won't be able to collect a useful data set from you today either." Jessica said, and when Lily's face blossomed with a look of great shock, she demurred, "Oh no, it's not your fault, not at all. These things are to be expected while we fine tune your treatments. Since you're partially drained, we won't be able to accurately measure your milk for today. The important thing is that we know, so we an factor that into our analysis."

"I see," Lily said, almost truthfully.

"Don't you worry though," the nurse said with a somewhat mischievous grin, "You'll still receive a proper treatment today."

Lily was glad to hear that. The milk she had expressed during the night had relieved just enough tension to let her function after waking up. But she was already starting to feel the familiar and uncomfortable stretching pain return. She could feel her breasts filling with milk. She imagined that they were swelling like balloons right before her eyes. Lily looked eagerly to the exam chair in the center of the room, but something about it was different. She could not quite place it, and was about to ask the nurse when Jessica said.

"Pants off."

The nurse said it in a casually, but Lily took it as a command. Part of her wondered why she had to be completely nude for her treatment. She had been so proud of actually dressing herself that morning after all. But after yesterday's debacle, she wanted to be on her best behavior. Lily untied her drawstring and dropped her sweatpants down to her ankles..

"Good girl," Jessica said. Lily heard this and her heart skip a beat for some reason. Jessica took Lily by her shoulders and led her to the chair.

"The doctor has just put on the finishing touches, what do you think?"

Upon closer inspection, Lily realized that the chair had been reconfigured. It was fully reclined and more resembled a table Padded arms now jutted out to either side. Jessica extended a face cradle that turned the exam chair into a lavish massage table. The only thing out of place was a large, padded, unmistakably shaped cutout just below where her collarbones would rest. Then it clicked.

"I'm supposed to lie face down," Lily said, "and my, my, and they hang through the hole.

Jessica clasped her hands together and let out a posh British squeal of delight. She began happily talking Lily through the considerations and design of the chair, now table. She and the doctor had worked late, then come in early and still barely finished on time. Lily grinned as the nurse proudly explained. Then Jessica eagerly helped her climb onto the table.

Lily's breasts had begun to ache in earnest. She was on the table now, on all fours, literally looking down at her impending relief. It made her breasts throb with discomfort and need. Jessica gently helped her lay flat, then adjusting her heavy breasts until they hung perfectly through the hole in the table.

The table was immensely comfortable. It seemed to be tailored specifically for her. Lily's chest itself was superbly supported. Her aching breasts, now hanging through the hole, reached halfway down to the floor. Lily rested her face in the cradle and closed her eyes. She enjoyed the feel of the soft linen while Nurse Jessica adjusted her arms on the pads and attached her sensors, repeating the now familiar warning to remain as still as possible.

When the connection had been established, the nurse reached under the table and pulled Lily's nursing cups from underneath the exam table itself. Lily moaned as the pumps were engaged. Her breasts were immediately surrendering rich, full spurts of her thick, sweet milk. She sighed deeply.

Jessica was busy adjusting the sensor strapped around Lily's neck. It was tighter than usual. Then the nurse shifted her attention to the clip sensor on Lily's finger.

"How is that, my dear? Are you comfortable?" the nurse asked.

"Oh it's wonderful, thank you." Lily said.

"Perfect,"

Lily felt something tighten around her other wrist. This was nowhere near the cuff sensor on her upper arm. She lifted her head to investigate and found herself unable to move. Lily felt a stab of panic as her face remained fixed in the cradle. She pulled again and the collar around her neck tightened. She almost choked.

"Relax, relax now, my dear." Jessica's voice soothed. Her soft hand was on the small of Lily's back.

"What the fuck!" Lily exclaimed, feeling Jessica secure a restraint around her waist. She realized that the nurse had been strapping her down the bench.

"There's no need for such language, darling," Jessica cooed, "The doctor and I decided that this was the best solution to the problems that we had yesterday."

Two more restraints wrapped around Lily's ankles and tightened. She realized that this was how they were going to keep her from disturbing her sensors. She would be unable to thrash and shudder if she was bound down to the bench. She could not start fingering herself with her wrists bound. That did not mean that she liked it. Lily tested her bonds. Her constant training had left her much stronger than she appeared. She strained her muscles, but was unable to shift herself even an inch on the luxurious padded table. The plan was effective though. Throughout her struggles, the alarms on her sensors had not made so much as a peep.

"Lily dear, please relax." Jessica said, "I'll be right here with you the entire time, you're perfectly safe. This is just to make certain that you... well, that you behave."

The nurse's tone was calming, maybe even playful. Lily tried to relax. But the nurse had rested her hand on Lily's bound bare ass. Suddenly she imagined the beautiful nurse grinning wickedly and spanking her for misbehavior as she lay bound and vulnerable and exposed on the bench. Her heart raced, and she heard the pumps whine as they drew a particularly large spurt of milk from her heavy sodden breasts.

"Deep breaths, my dear. Try to relax." Jessica said. The nurse consulted the display. Lily's data was solid. The connection remained unbroken. "You're doing so well."

1...34567...15