Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was waiting for her outside. The doc gave her a huge hug, and insisted that she would be back as soon as she got her treatments under control. Lily wiped away a tear and tried to smile, but inwardly she wondered if that was true. She wondered if her life would ever be normal again.

In the parking lot, Lily's phone chimed. It was the dean's office. She listened to a secretary tell her that the dean needed to see her immediately. The icy pit froze in her stomach. Lily headed across campus. She was trembling as she made her way up to his office.

The secretary buzzed her in, and Lily found herself face-to-face with the dean of admissions. His office was large, although he had decorated it so lavishly that it managed to feel cramped and uncomfortable. The walls were crowded with awards and degrees. The desk was cluttered with plaques and tokens to the dean's own greatness. He was definitely overcompensating, but Lily had to admit that his pomposity was intimidating.

The man himself was more of a salesman than an academic. She could tell that he was in his late fifties despite the dye job done on his slicked back hair. He sat behind his imposing desk in a massive leather office chair. He flashed her a perfect smile, but there was no warmth in his narrowed eyes. He had a predatory look, like a cold-blooded lizard. Lily shivered as she felt those cold eyes rove up and down her body. She swallowed hard and clutched her bag to her chest as she sat down in a chair opposite his desk.

He words were flattering and flowery. He expressed his sincere condolences at the untimely end of her gymnastics career. His false sincerity was not meant to fool anyone. Lily waited for him to finish his platitudes so he could get to the real point. His tone became serious as he brought up her academics, and her tuition.

Her heart sank. Obviously, without her athletic scholarship she would have no place at the university. Classes began tomorrow. It was simply too late for Lily to apply for any grants or loans. She sensed that he the dean knew this. He smiled. It was the smile that a lizard might give a mouse. She tensed.

"You know," he said, as if struck by inspiration, "there might be another way."

When she said nothing, he continued.

"I offer something of an.... internship... for students in your situation. It's unpaid of course, but we might be able to work something out."

She let out a tiny squeak.

"You would be working directly for me. Very, very closely with me in fact. In the evenings, after your classes, although there might be some weekends."

Lily felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

"If you were interested, we might be able to waive your tuition fees in exchange for your... services."

His eyes had been roving up and down her body as he spoke, and at this last work, his tongue darted out to lick his lips. Lily tried not to retch.

"Is that something you might be interested in?"

What she was interested in was getting out of this office, immediately and forever. But she did not want to ruin her chances at the university. She needed time to think. She played dumb.

"Wow, that sounds, like, totally super generous, but I don't know anything about how to help a dean."

She realized it was the wrong thing to say. The dean's cold lizard eyes flashed.

"Oh that's no problem at all." he said, "I can provide extensive training. Trust me, I'll teach you everything you need to know."

"Oh, that's great," Lily giggled nervously, "but I'm, like, kinda super bummed about being cut. And classes are starting tomorrow. It's like super crazy stressful right now. Can I think about it?"

It was a weak play, and she knew it, but the dean proved to be a patient hunter. His eyes narrowed and his perfect smile widened.

"Of course, of course. You focus on settling in and studying hard. Just promise me you'll think about it."

"Omg, you're super sweet, thank you so much." Lily blathered. She almost knocked the lamp off of a side table as she stood up in a hurry to leave. She was at the door when he called out to her.

"I'm really looking forward to working with you."

She made a noise in reply and hurried through the door, then closed it firmly behind her. The dean's secretary kept her eyes on her work as yet another terrified young woman rushed from her boss's office. Lily's heart was pounding, and she was on the verge of tears. She all but ran from the building.

Back at home, she took a long hot shower. Her breasts were starting to fill. She could sense the ache returning. But she wrapped her arms around herself, enduring the aching throb. She simply needed the hug. She was supposed to be giving her sexuality a happy send off tonight, before settling in to a life of abstinence But the day had left her shaken to her core. Once again she was in no mood. She put fresh sheets on her bed, and wrapped her rapidly swelling breasts in her sleep wrap. As she laid in bed, Lily tried to find something to look forward to. Even the thought of starting classes tomorrow made her feel more nervous and scared instead of excited and hopeful. Eventually she drifted off into a restless sleep.

That night Lily returned to her pasture. The warm sun was shining on her beautiful Holstein skin. She was rapidly forgetting her troubles as she frolicked in the field. She looked forward to the attentions of her handsome farmer. And she could not wait for the orgasmic relief of her impending milking.

But then a cloud passed in front of the sun. Lily was cast into shadow. The entire sky filled with dark storm-clouds. There was a loud snort behind her. A cold wind chilled her as she turned to see a massive bull towering over her. He flashed a predatory smile of perfect white teeth while his cold lizard eyes roved up and down her delicate cow body.

Lily screamed in terror and turned to run. But her pink udders were swollen and heavy. They weighed her down, and suddenly the bull was upon her. She was thrown to the ground. The soft grass was gone. Lily splashed in a puddle of cold wet mud. The bull's hooves pinned her arms down. He stared at her exposed pink udders with terrifying hunger. Lily howled in pain. She tried to struggle but it was hopeless. The bull leaned in and told her that he was really looking forward to working with her. He reared back on his hind legs, then violently brought his front hooves down hard, directly onto Lily's helpless vulnerable udders.

5

Lily jolted awake in a terrified panic. Her first sensation was the familiar throbbing ache in her chest. She gingerly pulled her sheets off, and sighed with relief at the sight of her wonderful udders. They were thankfully still intact.

As relieved as she was to be whole and safe, the nightmare had deeply unsettled her. It had been a horrible reflection of her real life situation. As she dragged herself through her morning routine, Lily's mind was consumed by her tuition problem. Accepting the dean's offer was obviously out of the question. But Lily had no other solution. Instead, she tried to think of ways to merely delay her expulsion while she came up with a better plan. This was fruitless, but it took her mind off the savage nightmare.

For a change, her satin sleep wrap and pajama bottoms were dry, so Lily decided to wear them to her treatment. She grabbed her tote and waited for the car. Her driver kept his eyes averted from her milk swollen breasts, but even he seemed to notice the change in her demeanor. Lily was not in simple, she had been defeated. In a rare breach of protocol, he looked through the rear-view mirror and asked if she was alright before driving off. Lily sniffed but managed a smile and a nod. He did not pursue the matter, and they drove on in silence.

At the doctor's office, Natalia was once again outside to meet them. She took Lily's bag and helped her inside. The pretty receptionist exchanged a loaded glance with the driver. She had also noticed the change in Lily. Natalia led her inside the exam room where the exam chair was still draped in a heavy canvas drop-cloth. Jessica was waiting for her inside. The nurse's smile vanished instantly.

"Lily my dear, what's wrong?"

Lily was suddenly sobbing. She wanted to throw herself into the nurse's arms, but her aching chest prevented it. So she stood awkwardly and bawled until Jessica took her by the shoulders and led her to the side sofa. Natalia remained by the door, looking on with deep concern as Lily unburdened herself. She told the nurse about being cut from the team, about the loss of her scholarship, about the dean's horrible offer, and finally about her terrible nightmare.

Crying was hard work. The exertion left Lily's breasts sore and throbbing. Nevertheless, she felt much better after she had gotten everything off her already overburdened chest. Her head was now resting against Jessica's shoulder, and the pretty nurse was gently stroking Lily's hair.

"For starters," Jessica began, "you will never have to set eyes on that vile man again. This is my promise to you. Secondly, I do not want you worrying about your studies. We will find a solution."

Jessica shot a glance to Natalia. The gorgeous receptionist nodded then quietly excused herself. The nurse looked back to Lily.

"I couldn't impose." Lily said, "you've already done so much for me."

"Oh posh," Jessica said with an incredibly British wave of her hand, "if anything, this stress is detrimental to our study. So one could argue that we are obligated to help"

"But how? What can you do?" Lily asked. She was desperate but not hopeful.

Jessica's confidence faltered slightly, but she recovered.

"We will figure something out."

That was good enough for Lily, and she felt immensely relieved. Emotionally at least. Physically, the commotion had set her breasts ablaze with pain. She took a deep breath and tried not to wince. Jessica helped her to her feet. Then slowly and gently undressed her. Lily had to grit her teeth as the nurse unwrapped her breasts. She was in too much pain to enjoy the feeling of Jessica sliding off her pants and panties.

Jessica then drew the drop-cloth from the exam chair in the center of the room. Lily let her curiosity distract her from the pain as she stared at what had been hidden underneath. But the exam chair looked unchanged. It was still in its massage table form. It still had the perfectly shaped cutout for her engorged breasts. It did however, seem to have been stripped down. The various attachments and storage drawers had been removed. And her precious milk cups had been disconnected.

Lily watched Jessica throw a fresh linen sheet over the table. She expected the nurse to return with the scanner, to take another deeply detailed image of her engorged breasts. Instead, she took Lily's hand and helped her up onto the table.

"What about the sensors?" Lily asked through gritted teeth.

"No data today, my dear," the nurse cooed. "the doctor and I are still working on your modifications."

Lily was alarmed. Her breasts throbbed as she climbed slowly climbed onto the table, "Jessica, I really, really need a treatment today."

"I said no data today," the nurse replied, smiling, "I'll be handling your treatment myself"

Lily settled herself onto the table. Her face fell into the cradle as Jessica delicately adjusted her massive breasts inside the cutout. She waited for the nurse to tighten her bonds, immobilizing her on the table. But, without the sensors, the bonds were unnecessary. Lily found herself slightly disappointed.

"Just relax my dear," the nurse said, "We won't be disturbed."

Lily took a deep breath. The cutout in the table took all the pressure off her massive chest. She still felt stretched and heavy, but she could breath deeply without pain. Jessica turned out the room's soft lights and lit a candle. Lily inhaled the calming scent of lavender and closed her eyes.

The nurse placed her soft warm hands in the small of Lily's back. Jessica's palms slid upward and then spread them over Lily's shoulders. Lily moaned in deep satisfaction. She had not fully appreciated what the sudden expansion of her chest had done to the muscles in her back. After supporting the increased weight of her milk-sodden breasts, even her toned shoulders and back were strained to the breaking point. Now Jessica's fingers pressed deep into her tissue where they expertly soothed and rejuvenated her. Lily felt stress being pulled from her body. She let Jessica know how amazing the relief felt, and could feel the nurse's smile.

As the nurse moved from point to point, she began to comment on Lily's body. Lily blushed as Jessica gushed over the firmness of her thighs, the shape of her back, and the curve of her ass. After feeling so self conscious and insecure about her breasts, these, calming reassurances did wonders for Lily's soul.

The nurse's hands were strong and worked deep into Lily's muscles. But Lily also felt a gentle reverence, as if Jessica was treating her like priceless sculpture. Lily was almost uncomfortably flattered. She replied by thanking the nurse for her detailed attention, and gushing in return over Jessica's amazing skill and the wonder of her touch.

Jessica worked her way back down Lily's body. She did not feel the intense sexual excitement of her other treatments. And yet, by the time the nurse had worked her way down one leg, and back up the other, Lily was dripping. She understood and happily accepted that she was helpless in the nurse's skilled hands. When Jessica's fingers slide deep inside her thighs, Lily drew a sharp audible breath. Then she giggled, and the nurse made a playful comment about what a naughty girl she was.

Despite this, Lily did not feel the usual rising heat that came with sexual need. She was incredibly and deliciously relaxed. Jessica removed her hands, and asked if Lily was ready to continue. Lily assented immediately, and then wondered what they might be continuing with. Her mind swam with possibilities, and she had already decided to submit to anything the nurse had planned for her. These thoughts were exciting, but she remained relaxed rather than aroused.

Then Jessica sat down beside Lily on a small wheeled stool. Lily looked straight down through her face cradle as the nurse positioned an immaculate steel bucket just below her swollen throbbing breasts. Lily's heart was suddenly hammering. She was panting. A slick wet warmth was spreading through the linen sheet she was laying on. Jessica reached out with her exquisite fingers and gently wrapped them around one of Lily's engorged udders. The nurse squeezed while gently tugging downward. Lily's nipple exploded in a rich thick stream of hot milk. Her offering made a sustained ping as it splashed inside the empty bucket.

"Incredible." Jessica whispered under her breath.

"Oh, god yes," Lily replied breathless.

She watched Jessica's hands suddenly pull away. Her delicate fingers curling defensively.

"I'm so sorry," the nurse said sounding mortified.

"No, no, please don't stop" Lily was almost begging. "Please?"

"I don't mean to be too... familiar." the nurse still sounded concerned, "Are you sure it's alright?"

"Absolutely. One hundred percent. Please, please indulge yourself!"

The nurse seemed mollified, and Lily purred when she felt Jessica's soft warm hands return to her needy udders. In a moment Jessica's casual impropriety was forgotten. The nurse worked diligently and eagerly. Pausing from time to time to wipe sweat from her brow as she manually drained Lily's swollen teats. The loud pinging of milk on metal gave way to the gentle splashing of milk on milk as the bucket filled. Lily had fallen into a deeply relaxed state of nirvana. She had passed right over sexual arousal and into divine pleasure.

When Lily was drained, Jessica gently placed her hands on the younger woman's shoulders, then rested her head onto Lily's back. She could hear Lily's strong heart beating through her spine. The two women rested this way as Lily recovered.

"Jessica?" Lily said, eventually.

"Welcome back," the nurse replied, sitting up.

She helped Jessica off the table, tenderly pulling her drained breasts through the table's cutout.

"How do you feel?" the nurse asked.

"Beyond amazing." Lily said, "You're amazing."

The nurse beamed, and Lily noticed her cheeks turn the softest shade of pink.

"Thank you," Jessica said, "that was a wonderful experience."

"For me too"

The two women stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Then a soft knock on the door broke their spell. Entirely comfortable with Jessica's hands literally exploring every inch of her body, Lily was suddenly embarrassed at the thought of someone else seeing her naked with her deflated udders exposed. Jessica called out for the petitioner to wait. The nurse reverted to her warm but formal professionalism as she helped Lily dress.

Natalia entered, and Jessica excused herself. Lily was surprised, as the receptionist usually remained in the office's waiting room. She was carrying a clipboard with a series of forms, and looked uncharacteristically nervous.

"Miss Lily," she said, "might I have a moment of your time?"

"Of course."

"I hope you don't mind, but I overheard your... predicament... earlier."

Lily knew perfectly well that Natalia had been there while she had sobbed her heart out on the couch. After her wonderful treatment, that unpleasant episode seemed like a faraway distant memory. But now, reality was encroaching, and Lily was reminded about her dire situation.

"I've been thinking of a possible solution," the receptionist continued, "I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'd like your permission to pursue it."

"Why do you need my permission?" Lily was suddenly very interested.

"I need you sign a consent form before I explore it."

Lily was suspicious, but the gorgeous receptionist looked downright embarrassed This was far from her usual classy and composed demeanor. It was enough to make Lily curious.

"Alright." Lily agreed.

"Wonderful," Natalia brightened, she handed over the clipboard. As Lily read, she continued.

"The forms give, well, they give me permission to, to, well to take your milk."

"Come again?"

The receptionist was positively flustered.

"Again, I'm sorry, but-"

"I thought all the milk from the study was donated to needy mothers?" Lily cut her off.

"It is, usually." Natalia pointed to the milking bucket still beneath the exam table, "but that cannot be donated, as it was collected, that is, collected in such a, an unconventional manner."

Now Lily was blushing.

"What are you going to do with it?" she asked

"I'm not entirely certain just yet," the receptionist squirmed, "I promise to tell you everything as soon as I work out the details, whatever happens."

"Fine," Lily said, and signed the forms. She had not given too much thought to her milk before, and there was no sense fretting over it now. Then again, Natalia was so embarrassed that Lily wondered if she was up to something devious.

"It's not for something gross, is it?" Lily asked.

Natalia's gorgeous exotic face flushed to almost purple.

"I certainly hope not." she said, then quickly took back the clipboard and hurried from the room on her long slender legs.

Jessica returned with Lily's supplements and her shake. Lily was famished and while she was wolfing them down, the nurse reassured her.

"Natalia is brilliant. I'm sure that whatever she is planning will work."

That was all Lily needed to hear. She wanted to hug Jessica, but balked when she sensed the nurse's overt professionalism. Instead she simply thanked her again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then?" Lily said.

"Perhaps sooner." Jessica replied with her knowing grin.

Lily walked through the waiting area. Natalia averted her gaze. She was still slightly pink. The driver took her back to campus dropped her off in front of the lecture hall.

1...56789...15