Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of practice, Lily was flushed, sweating and grinning. The team was dismissed to the showers and, as promised, Claire called her over.

"Amazing job today!" the team's doctor said beaming. "How are you feeling? Are they taking good care of you?"

Lily happily explained the wonders of the doctor's elegant office, and the exquisite care she was receiving. She left out some of the more intimate details of her treatments, but Claire seemed satisfied. Lily thanked her exuberantly for leading her to the doctor, and then headed to the locker room.

A few stragglers from the team were still milling about, fixing their hair and makeup after showering. Although Lily was feeling much better, she would not risk stripping while anyone else was still in the locker room. She stalled a bit, then finally grabbed her towel as the last two of her teammates waved goodbye on their way out.

Lily turned on the water, and let the large shower room fill with steam while she stripped down. She steeled herself for the sickening slap of her empty breasts against her toned stomach. When it happened, she winced, both in revulsion and pain. Her empty milk bags had begun filling during the day. Now freed, they felt heavy and she could feel her milk sloshing around inside.

Her shower was bittersweet. The hot water felt wonderful after her long workout. She enjoyed lathering up her toned body and flexing her hard muscles. But she had to pull her flopping breasts aside to run her hands over her defined abs. And when she bent down to lather up her shapely calves, she had a brief moment of terror when the engorging nipples at the tips of her filling breasts came dangerously close to slapping the tiled shower floor. After that, Lily avoided touching her sagging milk bags altogether. Instead she closed her eyes and began lathering her hair. But as she rubbed her scalp, her flat depleted breasts started swinging. The more she lathered, the more chaotically they swung about, slapping into her abs and each other. Despite Nurse Jessica's reassurance, Lily was starting to feel disgusted by her body. The feeling was alien to her and deeply unpleasant.

She turned off the shower and fought a wave of nausea as she toweled herself off. Having to lift her stretched and shriveled breast bags to dry underneath made bile rise in her throat. She wrapped a towel around herself, and felt and looked almost normal in the mirror, but the short walk back to her locker sent her bags flapping underneath. Lily usually wore a loose shirt home, not bothering with a bra. Tonight she put her amazing sports bra back on. Putting on a soiled bra after a shower was gross, but the confidence boost it brought was immediate and welcome. Lily threw on a shirt over-top and headed home.

A package was waiting at her door. Inside was a handwritten note from Natalia explaining the contents. First was a full box of the calcium supplements looking like a box of expensive chocolates. She was to take three every evening. Hungry again after her day of training, Lily popped out three chocolates and indulged as she read on.

There was a much larger department store bag. Inside, Lily found three more pairs of the same superbra that had gotten her through the day. She then pulled out a new satin pajama top. It looked more like a robe with a a stylish belt that wrapped around it just under the bust-line. Natalia's letter explained that it would support her as she slept while accommodating her rapid growth as her breasts filled during the night.

There was another garment, which looked like a wrap. She was to wear this in the morning, wrapping it around herself and her aching swollen breasts, then cinching it to preserve her modesty for her ride to the office. A footnote from Natalia assured her that her driver's behavior had been noticed and corrected.

Finally, there was a jar of the balm that Jessica had used to soothe her nipples before her milking. Natalia relayed instructions to use it as needed in lieu of any over the counter pain pills, and to be sure to drink plenty of water before bed. As she finished reading the note, Lily was on the verge of tears She was overwhelmed the office's generosity, and certain that she would be lost without them

The day's events had been more exhausting than she realized. After wrapping her new satin pajama loosely around herself, and finding that her flapping breasts were quite comfortable secured inside, Lily slid under her blankets and was asleep within seconds.

Lily dreamed that she was being pampered at an exclusive day spa. She lay face down on a table of supple brown leather covered by a fresh linen sheet. A brown eyed woman and a tall exotic model were thoroughly massaging her back and legs. They helped her roll over. She looked along her body. She could easily see her toned abs beyond her usual flat buds. Lily watched as each woman grabbed her by an ankle. They smiled at her as they gently pulled her legs apart. Lily smiled back. The long smooth muscles in her toned trained legs easily stretched, and she let the women pull her into a deep split. She looked from one woman to the other, then between her legs, past her smooth mound, and saw a vague shape approaching.

Her heart skipped a beat. Excitement and nervousness filled her. Was it a man? A man coming to finally claim her? But it was not. As the shape came into focus, she happily recognized the two familiar breast cups, rimmed with soft silicone padding. Lily flexed her chest, puffing out her meager buds, and eagerly offered her pert little nipples. But the cups did not seek her breasts. Instead, they dove between her split legs. She felt one cover her sensitive clit, and gasped as it began to pull its delicious vacuum Somehow, the other had slipped inside her. Lily moaned in pleasure, while the two attending women held her apart. They beamed and gently stroked her quivering inner thighs. Before long she was shuddering in bliss as the milking machine finished claiming her virginity. She screamed in ecstasy and orgasm.

3

Lily was still shivering with pleasure when she awoke the next morning. Her satin sleep wrap was working. She was amply supported without being painfully constricted. It made sitting up far easier. Lily tried to move smoothly and slowly, but the aching tearing pain in her chest reasserted itself. She took deep breath before rising onto shaky legs. During the night, her breasts had swelled to ridiculous proportions. She was easily twice as large as she had been the previous morning. Lily felt the trained muscles in her back flex to balance the increased weight on her chest. Her wrap kept the jostling to a minimum which made moving easier. However, she was now regretting all the water she drank the night before.

Lily shuffled steadily to the bathroom. By the time she sat down, her bladder was mutinous. She began to relieve herself with a shudder that made her wince in pain as her engorged breasts protested even that slight movement. Afterwards, Lily had to work blind to clean herself. She could not see beyond the mounds of her engorged breasts.

Then she realized her mistake. In her haste, she had let her pants and panties fall to the floor around her ankles. They were now as unreachable as the moon. Her arms too short to reach unless she leaned forward. When she did, her sensitive nipples pressed painfully into her thighs. Her swollen breasts were squeezed in between and screamed in pain. In desperation, Lily stood up, and tried to fold herself forward to reach her ankles. Her back muscles tightened to bear the load, but gravity pulled hard on her massive breasts. The pain made her fear that they might be torn clean off her chest.

Already panting from this simple exertion, Lily surrendered. She simply stepped out of her pants and panties, leaving them on her bathroom floor. She studied herself in the mirror. Even cradled expertly in the soft satin wrap, her ridiculously enlarged breasts looked ludicrous on her small frame. She had intended to wear her sleep wrap to her appointment. She now realized that it would be all she could wear. There was simply no way that she could put on pants. Lily moaned as she considered the wrap's disturbingly short hemline. It was a bit longer than a top, but not nearly long enough to pass for a dress. Lily could easily see her exposed sex. When she turned, more than half of her round ass was on display. She would be constantly flashing herself to anyone that cared to look.

But there was nothing for it. The ache in her breasts consumed her attention. All she could think about was the relief that her treatment would bring. She had retired her goodwill duffle, and instead packed her things in a wheeled tote with an extending handle. She grabbed it while remaining upright and easily wheeled it out the front door. The driver was already waiting. Upon seeing her, he immediately turned away with a furious blush. Lily remembered Natalia's warning that he would be on his best behavior. She almost felt sorry for him. Yesterday, he had been reprimanded for sneaking the smallest of unintentional glances at her huge barely concealed breasts. Today, not only had those breasts doubled in size, but she was also parading herself about naked from the waist down.

He simply refused to look at her, groping blindly for the handle of her tote as he opened the door for her. She would have found the situation amusing, but she had to focus all her attention on easing her ridiculous chest into the car. Her breasts sent a jolt of pain through her body as she climbed into the seat. Lily had to abandon all modesty. She spread her legs wide as she lifted one, then then the other into the car. Luckily, the only person to see her flashing herself to the world was fervently looking away.

The driver took her silently, carefully, and smoothly to the doctor's office. He drove without daring a glance in the rear-view mirror. He was visibly relieved to hand her off to Natalia at the front door. Lily was too distracted by her aching breasts to take offense. The elegant receptionist moved swiftly and with an exquisite grace, bringing Lily into the office, taking her tote, and escorting her back to her exam room. Inside Nurse Jessica had already prepared her chair, and before Lily knew what was happening, she had been scooped into its familiar comforting embrace.

The closer she got to her relief, the greater the pain became. Nurse Jessica apologized as she swiftly took Lily through their routine. She attached the sensors, reminding Lily how important it was to stay still for data collection. Then she un-cinched Lily's top and opened it revealing her engorged breasts. The nurse froze. Her soft brown eyes widened as she fully realized just how much Lily had expanded. The nurse's reaction made Lily's belly turn to ice, but Jessica recovered almost instantly. The nurse flashed her usual professional smile, and then produced her scanner to measure exactly how much Lily had grown.

By the time the nurse reached for the jar of numbing balm, Lily was on tottering on the edge of insanity. She reached out and clamped a steely hand around Jessica's wrist with an iron grip.

"No!" she cried out, writhing as her sensors chirped in protest "Pump me, now!"

Nurse Jessica did not argue. She swiftly stowed the jar of balm, and seconds later had affixed the soft cups to Lily's sensitive nipples and engaged the vacuum pumps.

Lily's breasts instantly erupted in massive spurts of thick rich milk. The relief was so sudden and thorough that she shuddered from head to toe. Her sensors alarmed as the sudden motion caused a loss of data. Nurse Jessica put a hand on Lily's shoulder, and another on her forehead. Lily soon calmed, and the sensors reconnected. The large display filled with measurements and the nurse released her. Lily breathed deeply and calmly. The data was flowing as smoothly as the warm milk being drawn from her breasts. Nurse Jessica quietly excused herself.

In her chair, Lily sunk into bliss. She closed her eyes and once again withdrew into herself. Her entire body had become just two massive breasts. The entire universe had shrunk to a rhythmic pump pulling wonderful sprays of pure wholesome milk from the swollen nipples atop those massive breasts. Lily purred to herself. She was perfectly content to exist as nothing but pumping breasts and spurting nipples. Even in this simple form, a delicious erotic energy began to build inside her. Lily began to flex the strong muscles of her chest in time with the suction. She imagined that her efforts caused her to spurt more and more milk with each cycle of the pump. This feeling increased the sensual warmth that was filling her. She bore down hard with her muscles, trying to maximize her spurts. Lily felt that she was charging herself with erotic energy that would be released as an incredible orgasm. Then she heard a soft voice.

"Lily?"

"Lily?"

Her eyelids fluttered open as she was pulled back to reality. Lily found herself looking into the pale eyes of the doctor. Once again, she felt irritated at his interruption, but Lily still felt overwhelmingly calm and peaceful. The doctor, on the other hand, looked genuinely concerned.

"Hi doctor" she cooed with a lazy grin.

"Lily, I need you to stay still."

His voice was soft but annoying. She did not mind staring into his pale blue eyes, but all she wanted to do was slip back to her bliss. However, his hand was gripping her shoulder forcefully enough to keep her grounded in reality. Lily started to notice an annoying siren. It grew louder and more intrusive as her blissful trance slipped further and further away. The sound was really starting to bother her.

Suddenly, Lily snapped fully back to reality. The alarm on her sensors was blaring frantically. Nurse Jessica was pinning her left arm at her side while adjusting the cuff. She too looked deeply concerned. The doctor was gently trying to hold her right arm still. She was fighting him though. His hand was wrapped around her right wrist. Her right hand was between her legs. The sensor clip on her index finger was firmly squeezed between her thighs. Her middle and ring fingers were deep inside her. With dawning horror, Lily realized that she was gently fucking herself to the rhythm off the breast pump.

Beyond mortified, she froze. Her jaw dropped, her eyes bulged, then darted frantically back and forth between the nurse and the doctor.

"There we go." the doctor said softly as he used the opportunity to gently slip her hand free and lay it down at her side. He checked her sensor clip and nodded as the beeping stopped. Then he looked back up at her.

"Are you alright, Lily?"

She was speechless

"There's no need to feel embarrassed" he said.

She had turned crimson from head to toe. She would have done anything to escape the gentle gaze of of his pale blue eyes.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" she blurted out, on the verge of tears.

"Enough of that," Nurse Jessica said in her calm professional tone. She gently brushed Lily's cheek.

"It's alright," the doctor said, "this sort of thing is normal while we fine tune your treatments to your specific needs."

"Tell us what happened, dear." Nurse Jessica said.

Lily was still too horrified and embarrassed to speak. She somehow managed to fumble through an explanation about falling asleep. She tried to convey the feeling of peace and fulfillment as her milk flowed. Then she babbled something about the universe collapsing to just her breasts and the pump before she had been awakened by the doctor While she truthfully swore that she did not realize she was touching herself, she did leave out the ever building sensation of impeding orgasm that saturated her during her trance.

"I didn't know that I was doing that." she insisted, "I had no idea that I was doing that. You have to believe me!"

"Of course, of course," Nurse Jessica consoled her.

"That's very interesting," the doctor mused with a purely clinical tone, "Was your dream sexual in any way? Either physical or mentally?"

"No," Lily lied immediately and blushed. She caught the briefest scowl flash across the nurse's face. The doctor merely sighed

"Well, I'm afraid your data set for today is ruined." the doctor said, "The connection was interrupted for too long. We'll have to work out an adjustment so this doesn't happen again tomorrow."

His tone seemed optimistic, but after years of competition with demanding coaches and trainers, Jessica could tell when someone was disappointed in her. She knew she had let him down, and the feeling made her sick. The doctor excused himself, but Nurse Jessica remained. The pumps had been working the entire time, and Lily's milking was almost done.

As they waited, the nurse pulled up Lily's data on the display. She scrolled through what looked like a recording of her brain waves. She did not speak. Lily felt the weight of her disappointment hang in the air.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I really didn't mean to-"

"Hush, dear," the nurse said cutting her off curtly but not looking up from the display, "There's nothing to be ashamed of."

Despite the nurse's reassurances, Lily knew detected the sharpness in her tone. Jessica scrolled on for a moment, then stopped and pointed at three distinct spikes in the brain wave readout.

"Do you see these?" she asked Lily with a British air of sullen superiority

"Yes," Lily replied cautiously

"Do you know what they are?"

"No,"

"These are spikes in a particular brain wave as recorded by your sensors."

"Ok?."

"They reflect three distinct and particularly strong orgasms. Which happened while you were literally masturbating. Just before you told the doctor that your dream had been entirely non-sexual.

Lily knew she was caught. Her lip trembled, but she said nothing. Then she hung her head in shame. Jessica seemed to soften. The nurse reached out and gently took Lily's left hand.

"My dear Lily, I know that this is difficult for you. But you must believe that we are trying our hardest to help you."

"I do, I really-"

"And, my dear Lily," the nurse said, cutting her off, "We cannot do this without your help, and your honesty."

Lily wanted to crawl into a hole and die. She remembered how thankful she had felt just last night for everything this practice had done for her. She knew that she would not be able to cope without them.. Now she had failed them by lying and ruining the data they needed. She had simply been too embarrassed to admit what was obviously happening right before their eyes.

"I'm sorry," she managed to squeak out.

"Will you promise me, right now, to be frank with us going forward?" the nurse asked, "We do not judge, and nothing you could tell us will make us think any less of you."

Lily looked over into Jessica's warm brown eyes, and resolved that she would. She would tell the nurse anything she wanted to know. There would be no more hiding, and no more lying.

"Yes. yes of course I will." Lily said with more strength in her voice.

"Thank you, Lily." Jessica was smiling now, gently caressing Lily's cheek again.

"I really am very sorr-"

"Water under the bridge, my dear." The nurse cut her off, but her tone was once again warm.

Then she was back to work. The pumps were turned off and Lily's cups were retracted. Her sensors were removed, and Nurse Jessica was helping her to her feet. Her breasts were in even worse shape than the day before. Lily gaped in utter defeat as she stood naked, looking at her ruined dangling milk bags. They hung limply all the way down to her navel. Once again, Jessica helped her into her superbra, but even the sight of breasts masquerading as a normalized bust did little to cheer her.

"Alright, back on the chair please." the nurse ordered. Lily still felt too dejected to ask questions. Instead she simply did as she was told. Jessica tapped the controls, and a pair of stirrups extended from the chair as it moved into position for a gynecological exam.