Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

"You don't have to answer me if you don't want, I completely understand but can you tell me a bit about your girlfriend?" Her smile instantly disappeared and I saw sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry Donza, I don't..." I began but she shook her head and cut me off.

"No, you're right. If there is one person to know about her, it should be you. I love you and it's only fair."

I smiled and rubbed her hand. She gave a weak smile back and then leaned over the side of the bed to grab something from under it. When she turned back I saw her holding a box. It looked a bit like a shoe box. She put it on the bed and let out a big sigh. I rubbed my hand on her back, trying to reassure her. She smiled at me again, this time a slightly stronger smile and opened the box. There weren't that much things in it, just a couple of pictures, something that looked like necklace with a stone on it and some other stuff. I didn't know what all that stuff meant, but it was important to Donza so it was important to me. She took out a picture, smiled and then gave it to me.

There were two women visible from the waist up. Donza stood behind a woman and had her hands wrapped around her stomach, both smiling at the camera. The other woman was, just like me, just a bit smaller than Donza. Her skin was a bit darker than Donza's and her tentacle hair reached her shoulders. She had a cute small, upturned nose, stunning pink eyes and thin blue lips. The rest of her body kind of looked like Lucy's. She had small breasts and a thin waist. Her legs weren't visible. They both looked so happy.

"Her name was Laei."

"She's very beautiful," I smiled.

Donza nodded. "Yeah, she was."

There were so many things I wanted to ask, but I kept silent, afraid I would hurt her. She gave me a couple of other pictures. Sometimes it was them together, other times it was Laei alone and other times it was her and what I assumed was her family. Then I finally asked her something. "How did you meet?"

"She was a waitress at a café. My parents, Miina and I went out to grab a drink and she was working that evening. From the moment I saw her I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. When she came back with our orders she accidentally knocked over my drink on my lap. She immediately took me to the back of the café and apologized over and over again while she was drying me off. She was so cute, I couldn't even be mad. We got to talking then one thing led to another and we started dating and eventually moved in together."

She giggled a bit at the part where Laei knocked the drink over. Maybe talking about her seemed to make her happy a bit. "She sounds so sweet and innocent," I said.

"She was. She was always talking about how she didn't deserve me because I was a scientist and she was, and I quote, 'just a waitress'. I always answered the same thing. It didn't matter what job she had, what mattered was her and even though she said I was right I always felt like it bothered her a little."

I gave the pictures back, rubbed her back and kept silent again as she smiled at the first picture. I gave her a kiss on her shoulder and my eyes fell on the necklace again. "What's that?" I asked softly, again a bit scared of hurting her.

She took the necklace in her hands and I knew what I thought I saw was right. It was a stone, more or less an oval form with a string through the hole to wear it around your neck. "This is a little stone I found when we first discovered the cave in the cliff. At the time it didn't mean anything but for some reason I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Later, because we both loved that cave and found it so special, I made it into a necklace." She then turned to look at me and looked a bit scared. "I hope you don't hate that cliff now, now that you know I discovered it with Laei."

I didn't even think that far. "Oh good lord honey, no. I love it even more now. Knowing that it was something you found with your first true love makes it so special. And after everything you went through and you still found the strength to somehow show it to me and to come back to it so many times, makes it so much more special. And now that I know how much it really means to you makes it so that it means a lot to me too. There is no way I will ever hate that cave, I love it just as much as I love you."

Her eyes began to water and she hugged me incredibly tight. "Oh Lindsay, I love you so much."

I hugged her back just as tight. "I love you too Donza."

We hugged for a long time and when we let each other go our eyes locked. And for that split second we grew so much closer. She looked down at the little stone in her hand and she smiled a little. "It may look so small and stupid, but I can't even begin to imagine throwing it away, or losing it for that matter."

"It's not stupid Donza," I assured her and then closed her hand around the necklace, "and I won't allow you to lose it."

She smiled a bigger smile now and gave me a quick kiss before putting everything back in the box and putting the box back under the bed. I wanted to ask her what exactly happened to Laei but again, I was scared. She must have seen the look on my face because she asked, "What is it?"

I shook my head, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to ask."

"No, please ask me. I won't get mad."

I let out a sigh. "Again, you don't have to answer me if you don't want but I wanted to ask what exactly happened.... the day of birth and if I do get pregnant, what would be the risks."

By her facial expression I knew I had asked to much now. I was about to apologize but she began talking softly. "I'm sorry, but I don't really like to talk about that day." I nodded. "But I do want to tell you why I'm scared about getting you pregnant." I automatically inched a bit closer to her. "One of the reasons is of course what happened with Laei, but there are other reasons too." I see she had trouble trying to get all of this out. "One of them is the fact that you're a human. We have somewhat similar DNA, that's why you were the first one to drink the elixir, but that doesn't mean our bodies function the same way. Based on what we know, there would be no problem for us to get each other pregnant, but it's something else. Humans are pregnant for about 9 months and your bodies are built in such a way that that is how long you should be pregnant. Our species on the other hand is pregnant for 5 months. Our babies grow faster in our bellies than yours. Once they are born, they age the same speed as humans do, it sounds strange but that's how it works. That's why I'm scared to get you pregnant. I don't know if your body will change as fast as it should when you would be pregnant with my baby and I don't know what will happen if it won't. The same goes for me. If you get me pregnant, I don't know if my body will allow me to let it be inside of me for nine months. That's why I'm so scared."

All hope of me getting pregnant was gone. I had looked forward to that moment for so long, hoping that it would someday happen, but now it seemed to just be a dream. I immediately burst out crying. In a flash Donza was hugging me and my waterfall of tears landed on her shoulder. I cried for so long. I cried until there were no more tears and finally let her go. "So, it's impossible for us to get pregnant from one another?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"Not impossible," she said as she caressed my hand, "just... dangerous because we can't be sure what will happen."

"Can't we go to the hospital and get like checked or examined or something," I asked, scraping the bottom of the barrel for hope.

She was quiet now as she seemed to think about what I had just said. "Maybe," she said and a little spark of hope burned deep inside me. "But I don't know if they could help us that much since we normally don't have humans on our planet."

"Can we go please? I want your baby so bad and maybe... maybe it will help you with your fear as well."

We looked into each other's eyes and suddenly she smiled. "Okay, we'll go Thursday. Then your lessons will be over for the week and we'll have plenty of time."

I smiled now too and pulled her in for a hug. "Thank you so much honey."

We gave each other a quick kiss and then laid down, getting ready to sleep. I had my back turned to her when she suddenly rolled over and spooned me. She kissed my neck and placed her hand on my tummy, softly rubbing it. I smiled and the little sparkle of hope I felt earlier grew a lot stronger.

"You girls ready?" miss Leera asked as she pulled out some paper.

Everyone was out working so it was just Lucy, miss Leera and me and we were waiting for our tests. Lucy sat at the table and I sat on the couch a bit away with our backs turned to one another so we couldn't cheat.

"Yes," we both said.

She gave us the tests and we began. The test was a few pages long, but nothing difficult. I could answer every question and I was sure Lucy could as well. Everything went well until I reached page 7 and there was a question about the dangers of pregnancy with a type of animal. Instantly my concentration was gone and I thought about a few hours earlier. I was worried again that we wouldn't be able to have a baby.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and miss Leera sat down next to me looking a bit worried. "Are you all right Lindsay? You have been looking out that window for a while now," she said softly enough so Lucy wouldn't hear it.

My attention was pulled back to the present and I realized that I still had to complete my test. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just uhm.... something personal."

She smiled now but still looked a bit concerned. She rubbed my shoulder and said, "Look Lindsay, I may be your teacher, but I'm also your friend. If there's anything you want to talk about, you can come to me okay?"

"Thanks miss Leera," I smiled.

She looked a bit more relieved now as she smiled and got up. I took a deep breath, pulled myself together and completed the test, which was easy.

"Okay, that's it for today girls. I'm not going to teach anything today. I will have the definite results tomorrow but I can already guess how you scored."

We said our goodbyes and as she left, she nodded at me.

"That was easy," Lucy said.

I chuckled. "Yeah."

"Are you all right? You look a bit pale."

"No, I'm fine. I'm just thirsty, why don't we get something to drink?"

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"Donza told me about a café where she used to know somebody who used to work there, why don't we check that out?"

"Sounds great," Lucy said and we took off.

"What happened in that forest?" my sister asked as she fell down next to me on the couch that evening.

"What?" I had no clue what she was talking about.

"You know... with you and Lucy. She can't stop talking about it. I want to know what happened."

Apparently Lucy had mentioned it a few times. "I don't know. We just made love and it felt... different. It felt like it brought us closer together."

"Hm."

I looked over to her. "Are... are you jealous?"

She shrugged. "Maybe a little."

"Look, if you want me to stop having sex with your girlfriend, just tell me. You have every right to."

She waved her hands and shook her head. "No, no it's not that. Everything is fine between us, I like her very much. It's just that..."

"What?" I asked, now a bit more curious.

"Why can't you and I have that feeling you had with Lucy?"

I didn't expect that question and I had no immediate answer. "Uhm. I don't know. Maybe because we're sisters and we were always kind of close."

"I was always close with mom too, and when we had sex the first time it brought us closer too, just as it did with you two. I mean, the first time we had sex, it was together with Lucy and it was kind of because we were horny and Lucy and I just got our cocks, but the first time I had sex with mom was soft and sweet, just like with Lucy after that first time. But I never really had that feeling with you."

She was right. The first time I had sex with my mother, even though it was also with Donza at the same time, it created this bond. It created something between us that could never disappear, just as I experienced with Lucy in the forest. But never with my sister. When we had sex, it was mostly together with mom or Lucy, but never just the two of us. She was right about the first time too. It was because we were a bit horny and because they had just gotten their cocks and the fact that I had no problem committing to incest since I had already done it with my mother, and so had my sister. I would be nice to have that same feeling with my sister.

"I guess you're right Tiffany. Maybe it's because it was never just the two of us, you know what I mean?"

My sister nodded. "I started thinking after Lucy told me what happened in the forest and I realized that that's what you and me are missing. Just that little bit extra to make us more than just sisters."

I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed it with my finger. She looked at me with the same green eyes my mother has and we both knew what was going to happen. We got up, smiled at our girlfriends and made our way upstairs, into her bedroom. Once there, she went to lay on the bed and suddenly I became very nervous. This was crazy, I had seen her body a lot of times, but I was never nervous. Then I looked at her and saw she was nervous too. She was blushing and avoiding my eyes by looking down at the bed. I smiled and crawled on the bed. I lay down on top of her, my body melted into hers and when we looked at each other, I felt like a teenager about to have her first kiss. My lips were trembling and I was sweating and I saw she was as well.

I put my hands on her cheeks and leaned in for the kiss. Our lips touched and a bunch of fireworks went off in my mind. Our bodies melted even further as her soft lips carefully caressed mine, giving me goose bumps over my entire body. I had never experienced a kiss with her in such a passionate and sensual way. My mind was spinning from the touch of her lips alone, I couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to be one with her again. I felt her tongue against my lips and when I opened my mouth, she gingerly slid her tongue along mine. My head was spinning even more. Her soft, wet tongue slowly entwined with mine as I felt her hands wrapping around my waist. She pulled me even closer, like she didn't want to let me go. And I had no intention of leaving her soft lips. We kissed for a very long time. Our tongues explored every bit of each other's mouth before it entwined again.

Our kiss finally broke and we opened our eyes. "Wow," my sister said after a few seconds.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

She leaned forward until we were both sitting on the bed, facing each other. She pulled me in for another kiss and then whispered, "Please make love to me."

"I'd love to sis," I smiled.

I helped her out of her top and bra and she did the same with me. As we kissed, I gently pushed her back down on her back. Our breasts and our already hard nipples were pressed together again. We kissed again for a long time before I started making my way slowly down. I traced my fingers down her body. From her neck, down her collarbones and onto her breasts. I glided my fingers along the outsides of her pink areola's and then gently took her breasts in my hands. I massaged and caressed them like it was the first time I saw them. Then I leaned in and softly kissed one of her nipples. A small moan escaped my sisters lips and I proceeded to kiss the other one as well. I felt her hands going through my hair as I gently kissed her nipples ever so slowly. I felt her hard cock pushing through her skirt against my tummy and I moved further down. I kissed her belly button and reached her skirt. I carefully slid it off together with her panties and her erect six inches were waiting. I licked my lips and was about to lean in when she stopped me.

"No."

I looked up and saw her smiling.

"I want to see yours too."

I smiled back, kissed her and we took off the rest of my clothes as well. Soon we were finding us in the 69 position, both waiting to please one another. I gently grasped her member and I felt it throbbing in my hand. I kissed her head and I heard her gasp under me. A little bit of precum drooled down her shaft and onto my hand. I smiled and kissed it again as I enjoyed the taste and the aroma. Suddenly I felt her lips on my cock and I let out a loud moan. I returned the favor and wrapped my lips around her head as more precum oozed onto my tongue. I savored it for a second before I started swirling my tongue around her head. She had to let go of my cock to moan, but quickly recovered. Soon I felt her lips on the base of my dick and her nose pressed against my balls and I knew she had me all the way in. I, on the other hand, took my time and slowly but surely made my way down her shaft bit by bit, savoring every drop of precum.

I felt her hands on my butt, pressing me down, wanting to take me in as much as she could. I reached the base of her cock and gently began bobbing my head up and down. Her taste, her smell, the feeling of her cock gliding across my lips, everything drove me wild. I constantly switched between sucking and kissing her dick and every time my lips made contact with her head, she would shiver and her cock would twitch in a cute way. All the while, she would take me in completely. She glided her lips from the head to the base over and over again. Her tongue swirled around my shaft with every movement. We lay there like that, sucking each other for a long time before we both moved.

I turned towards her and kissed her deeply again, mixing our precum together before I began moving back down, gliding my fingers all over her body until they were resting on her thighs and I had my head a few inches from her ass. Even here she looked beautiful. I moved a bit closer and lingered a bit. I gently breathed onto her little hole which made her cock twitch again. Her soft moan put a smile on my face and I closed the gap and softly kissed her ass. She closed her legs behind my neck holding me in place and moaned my name. I kissed it again. Another twitch, another moan. Another kiss and another one. I took my time, not wanting to leave her amazing taste.

Then I started licking and softly probing my tongue against her rim. Her breathing became a mix of short and deep, long breaths. I slid my tongue further, penetrating her ass and instantly her legs closed tighter around my neck. Her body shook harder and she let out a loud moan. When I could go no further, I began moving. I sucked, I licked, I kissed. Everything resulted in moaning, in pleasure and in wonderful taste. I knew she was ready, but I didn't want to stop, and she didn't want me to either. I just continued making love to her ass with my tongue. My mind was spinning again. In all this time, I had never felt so close to my sister as I did right now. And I decided to bring us even closer. I moved up so that we were lying face to face again. Our cocks, our breasts, everything was pressed together.

"You ready sis?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me. "Never been more ready."

I smiled back, we both moved and I aimed my cock at her entrance. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I slowly slid inside my big sister. Her eyes were closed and when I was completely inside her, she opened them and let out a long sigh. We smiled and began kissing again the same time I started moving. Our tongues entwined once more, our nipples glided over one another's and her ass felt incredibly good. I moved my hands along her face, along her breasts and her thighs while slowly making love to her. Her body, her lips and her fingers now digging softly into my back all felt so perfect, so tender. She broke the kiss and pulled my head next to hers and began whispering, "I love you Lindsay."

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
123456...8