Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

I rolled us over so she was laying on top and I continued making love to my stunning sister. "I love you too Tiffany, I love you too." She rested her head on my chest and I felt her hot breath on my nipple every time I moved. I moved my hands on her butt and gently squeezed and caressed her cheeks as she began kissing my nipple and I felt her precum ooze onto my stomach. Sometimes she would clench her muscles and make her ass incredibly tight. Luckily she would relax them quickly or I would have come soon and I didn't want to leave her, not yet. We kept making love in only those two positions, our heads close together, our lips against each other and our tongues entwined. We never went faster, we never fucked, no raw animal lust. Only tenderness, passion and love. We saw it in each other's eyes, we felt it in our kisses.

Suddenly, when she was laying on top of me, her body pressed against mine after who knows how long, her breathing became heavier, her moans became louder and she held me tighter. I knew she would come in the next few seconds and so was I. I took her head in my hands and kissed her deeply again. I moved one more time and she grabbed me tightly and her ass contracted around my cock and without breaking our kiss to moan, I felt her cum leaving her body and dripping on my tummy. Then, without breaking the kiss either, but moaning into her mouth I came too, deep inside her. My mind was spinning, my body was shaking and I had no control over my body as this intense orgasm came over me.

A long time after our orgasms, me still inside her, we broke the kiss and her head fell down next to mine. We were both out of breath and panting. Finally I slid gently out of her and she let out one final soft moan. We both turned to look at each other. Her head was flushed and her eyes sparkled and we both knew that we were more than just sister. We kissed again and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next few days went by fairly quickly. My sister and I showered together the morning after our night, not really saying anything because anything we had to say, we could see in each other's eyes or feel from each other's touch. Then, when everybody went to work, miss Leera gave us our tests back and, just as she said, we aced them and we could begin the advanced lessons. Soon it was Thursday and I was sitting with Donza in her car on our way to the hospital. Nobody talked. My mind was fixed on one thing, the hope of having Donza's baby one day. That was the only thing I could think of. Then I looked over at Donza, who was silent as well, her gaze fixed at the road. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but I knew one thing. she was scared. And she had every right to be scared after all she went through. Maybe deep down a little part of her hoped that it was too dangerous for me to get pregnant, that way she wouldn't need to worry. And then I realized maybe a little part of me hoped that as well. Then she wouldn't be scared, she would be happy, and seeing Donza happy was the only thing that really mattered to me. If that meant we couldn't have a baby, then that was something I could live with... hopefully.

After what seemed like an endless drive, we arrived at the hospital. Donza parked, took the keys out of the ignition and stared at the building, probably thinking about what happened with Laei. I took her hand in mine, trying to be strong for her even though I was now terrified as well, and this seemed to pull her back to reality. She looked at me, smiled and gave me a kiss before we got out of the car and entered the hospital.

A few heads turned in our direction as we walked towards the receptionist, some nurses or doctors and others patients. I was already used to that, people did that a lot when I first arrived on this planet. Being the first human ever on this planet made a lot of people turn their heads and even now, even though it happened less, people still looked at me. And just as I expected, the receptionist glanced at me before smiling and asking: "Good day, how may I help you?"

Donza had made an appointment the day after she said we would go and after a few minutes we were waiting in someone's office. Then the doctor entered and she introduced herself and so did we.

"So, you are here to run some tests on pregnancy, am I correct?" the doctor asked.

I nodded. "We want to know if it is safe for me to carry Donza's baby. From what she's told me I understand that people on this planet are pregnant for 5 months and their bodies are built that way whereas we humans are pregnant for nine months. We know it's possible to get each other pregnant, we just don't know if it's safe."

She listened very carefully and nodded the entire time. "I understand. Pregnancy and giving birth is not always easy and safe..." When she said that I noticed Donza shuddering out of the corner of my eye. There was no doubt she was reliving everything. I took her hand in mine to tell her I was still there and she squeezed it hard. "...especially if it involves someone from another species. It is of course normal that you would like to know as much as possible before having a baby."

I tried not to waste any time. "What tests will you run and how much will you know?"

"I can't tell you right now how much we will know, but before we begin any real tests we will need some of your blood and other basic samples."

Then, talking for the first time since introducing herself and still squeezing my hand, Donza spoke. "We have that information already. I can make a call and you'll have it in an instant."

The doctor smiled. "That would make things go a lot faster, thank you."

While Donza called someone I asked the doctor, "How long will it take exactly?"

"If we do tests on our own species, granted they're not exactly the same, but those take about half a day. Because you're a human we don't have a lot of information about your body structure, your organs and so on. It would probably take two days, but since your partner already has information on your blood and what not we should be done with tests this evening and you should have the results early next week, if not sooner."

"You work fast," I said as I was a bit amazed that it would only take a few days.

"We try our best," she smiled.

At that moment Donza sat back down and said, "The information has been sent. You should have it in a few moments."

"Thank you," the doctor said, "that'll help us out a lot."

She needed to know everything I knew about human pregnancy before starting the tests, so I told her as much as I could. Then she told me everything about their pregnancy and we compared the facts. There were a lot of similarities. For example they can give birth in 2 ways just like us, either natural or with a c section. Another example is that their breasts also grow and produce milk. And there were of course differences that may or may not prevent us from having a baby. The biggest one is of course the fact that their babies only stay in their wombs for 5 months.

After hearing that there were a lot of similarities, I felt a little more secure and confident. Donza on the other hand was keeping quiet. I had no idea what she was thinking but I knew she had trouble not remembering everything. A few moments later Donza and I were waiting in another room, me sitting in my bra and panties on a big machine and Donza standing in front of me staring into nothing. I took her hand in mine and rubbed it with my thumb. This seemed to pull her out of her trance.

"Hey, are you all right?" I asked incredibly worried.

She just nodded with a faint smile.

"Look honey, if you don't want to do this I understand. We can leave. I can see you're having trouble just being here."

"No, no," she softly responded, "I want this too, I want you to be happy. It's just... I'm so scared, even if all the tests are positive and everything is safe I don't know if... if..." Her eyes began to water again. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"It's all right honey. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to."

She was silent for a while and then kissed the top of my head. "Thanks."

"Look, if the results are negative or it's too dangerous, we won't try it but if they're positive that doesn't mean we have to do it either. We'll just know that it will be possible and we will have plenty of time to decide then."

She nodded with a slightly bigger smile and kissed me. A few moments later the doctor came back and we began the tests. It took almost until evening until we were ready. I had to enter machine after machine, answer question after question. They even had to test Donza every once in a while, but that didn't take so long seeing as she's from this planet.

"Well then, that were all the tests," the doctor said later that day, "we will try to get you the results as fast as possible."

"Thank you doctor."

She shook my hand, "Thank you too, and it was nice meeting a human for the first time."

I laughed, we said our goodbyes and drove back home so we could wait anxiously.

"Where have you two been?" my mother asked when we arrived back home.

"Oh, just out, you know." Donza didn't want anyone to know that we went to the hospital because it involves what happened in the past and that's something she likes to keep to herself and whoever she wants it to.

"Well, you better sit down. Dinner is getting cold."

The next few days were nerve-racking for me and even worse for Donza. I had hoped we would know the results the same week, but I had hoped too much. Donza kept a good poker face in front of every one else in the house, but I saw it in her eyes and when we talked in bed in the evenings, it was tearing her up. Then, the next Monday somewhere in the afternoon after miss Leera left, the doctor called. Donza and I went up to our room and put the phone on speaker.

"What are the results doctor?" I asked.

"The results are positive..." she began and I immediately felt relieved. I had feared for the worst but those words washed all the fear away. I looked over at Donza and she smiled at me. "...You and the baby should be safe. Your body should be able to handle that five month pregnancy and the baby should be healthy. This applies to both of you. If you, Lindsay, impregnate your partner, your baby should stay inside her for the normal 9 months."

"That's great doctor."

"But I should warn you, I cannot guarantee this. These are of course just tests, not the real thing. There can always be complications or problems, things we overlooked or things we didn't expect. If you do get pregnant, I advise you to check up every other week with me so we can make sure everything's all right, and just to be extra safe I'd advise you to stay the entire last month of your pregnancy in the hospital."

"I understand doctor, thank you," I said, now a little bit worried again.

"If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to call or drop by."

"Thank you again doctor. Good day."

"Good day."

I put the phone away and looked at Donza, her face unreadable. "Well, now we know."

"Now we know," she softly repeated while nodding. Then after a long silence, "I can't... I don't know if...." and I immediately hugged her. She hugged me back and brushed her hand through my hair. "If she could only guarantee it," she sighed, "I don't know if I can put you or myself through this."

"It's all right honey. I just want you to be happy. If you don't want to, I understand." I pulled back to look at her. "Now we just know a bit more, you know. Whatever your choice is, I'll stand by it, no matter what."

She smiled and kissed me. "Thanks."

The next two months were a nightmare for Donza. I'd hear her sob at night or mumble Laei's name in her sleep when she did sleep. She was a wreck and I hated myself because it was my fault. I made her talk about her past, it was because of me we went to the hospital and I was the one who put the pressure on her... and it killed me inside to know I made her feel like that, to know that I made her relive her past.

Then I woke up one night and found her sitting next to me on the bed, looking at a picture of Laei while she was pregnant. I moved next to her, she rested her head on my shoulder and we silently stared at the picture.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I said after a while.

"What for?"

"For putting you through all this. I saw what the last two months have done to you and it's all my fault. I should have never made you tell everything or made you go to the hospital or..." I was almost crying now and she quickly hugged me.

"Hey, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not, look at me," she said and took my head in her hands until I stared into those beautiful purple eyes, "it was never your fault okay? I told my past because I wanted to and I went to the hospital with you because I wanted to. You are not to blame for anything, you understand?" I just closed my eyes and nodded as I felt the tears falling down my cheeks. Her soft thumbs wiped them away and then I felt the soft touch of her lips against mine.

"I'm sorry," I said after she pulled back, "I guess seeing you like that got to me as well. I just can't stand to see you sad."

She placed her hand on my tummy. "You just want a baby. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact you should be mad at me instead of yourself. I'm the one who won't let you get pregnant. You did nothing wrong."

I shook my head. "I can't be mad at you. You have a reason to be afraid. I was just acting like a little kid who didn't get what she wanted for Christmas." She looked at me like she didn't understand me until it suddenly hit me. "Sorry, that's something from earth."

This made her laugh a little, then her face turned soft and fragile again. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Aren't you scared? After what I told you."

"Yes, of course I am. I'm terrified, but it's you. I love you, you're everything to me. Whenever I'm with you I feel so happy, so completed. When we make love, when we cuddle or kiss or even hold hands, everything feels so perfect. When we're together, I feel like I can take on the whole world... and even pregnancy."

Her purple eyes stared long and hard into mine. Then she moved her hands towards my cheeks and pulled me in for a long, deep and perfect kiss. "Okay," she said while resting her forehead against mine.

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, let's have a baby."

She surprised me. I should have been excited, but I wasn't. "No, honey. You don't have to...," I started but she put her finger on my lips.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." She moved in for another kiss with those tender, delicious lips and moved her hand and grabbed my cock. "I don't think it'll work when you have this out," she smiled.

This made me laugh hard and it took a few seconds before I could look her in the eyes again. "I love you. I really, really love you."

"I love you too Lindsay Tyler."

I smiled, closed my eyes and concentrated until I began to feel that indescribable feeling of pleasure in my crotch. I let out a long, soft moan until I opened my eyes again and didn't see my cock anymore.

"You look beautiful," Donza said, sitting on her knees in front of me.

I blushed and got on my knees in front of her as well. My heart was already pounding. We were finally going to do this. "Are you sure?" I asked one more time.

She smiled and answered my question by pulling me against her and into another long, deep and perfect kiss. Her tongue danced around mine wile I melted in her soft lips. The warmth of her hands touching my cheeks spread through my entire body. My pussy started getting damp and my mind was already spinning. This moment could have lasted forever for all I cared, and it did, at least for a long, long time. I felt her hand sliding across my body and gently cupping one of my breasts. I wanted more and responded by grabbing her butt and pulling her completely against me. I felt her hard cock throbbing as it was pressed between our bellies.

Then I felt her other hand sliding down my body as well. My body tingled as her fingers traced down my side towards my pussy where I moved a bit to give her full and easy access. I froze when I felt her fingers caressing my soaking lips ever so gently. I wanted her finger inside me and she knew I wanted it as well so she decided to tease me. She ran her fingers all over my slit, putting just enough pressure for me to go crazy. I needed her finger inside, I was about to blow. I tried to kiss, but my lips trembled from her teasing touch. I tried to pull back and beg, but my body was frozen. I was utterly and completely at her mercy. Her blue fingertips glided across my lips causing me to exhale at her every touch. I needed her now.

Then she moved. "Christ!" I yelled as an extreme, sudden orgasm took over my body. Her finger was suddenly deep inside, moving slowly around. I collapsed against her, my head on her shoulder and moaned loudly as she continued fingering me. My orgasm had not subsided yet and caused every nerve in my body to be extremely sensitive so I moaned again when she began planting soft kisses on my neck. I tried to move myself so I could kiss her but collapsed against her again. As if knowing what I wanted to do, she moved us so I was laying on my back and she was on her side next to me, her finger still moving inside me, but her face close to mine.

She moved in for the kiss and just before our lips met, she slid a second finger inside me. My moan was muffled by her delicious taste. Our tongues entwined again as her fingers slid in and out, moved up and down, left and right. Just when I thought I could not feel any better, her thumb found my clit. My back arched instinctively and I started grinding my hips, trying to rub myself against her fingers. I felt her smile forming on my lips and she answered my cry for help. Her fingers started moving faster and faster, rubbing harder and harder. She broke our kiss to let me moan loudly. I was close again. I tried to say her name through the moaning and the panting, but I couldn't form any words. My mind was spinning, my body was shaking, my eyes rolled back. Harder, faster. Oh God I was so close. Harder. Then she kissed me again and I finally came. My pussy contracted around her fingers and I felt my juices leaking out of me. My body trembled, I moaned into her mouth and I enjoyed her as she continued to please me.

After a while she slid out of me and I felt empty. "God," I laughed through the panting, "I forgot how good this way feels."

She moved herself on top of me and kissed me, her cock pressed between our bellies again. "It's not over yet," she smiled. "ready?"

I nodded. "Just be careful. It's been a long time since we did it like this."

"Always."

I gasped as she slowly entered me and she let out a deep breath when she was completely inside me. I hadn't had sex this way in so long it felt like I was losing my virginity again, but this time with a real cock instead of Lucy's strap-on. I lifted my legs and closed them around her butt and wrapped my arms around her neck. She caressed the back of my thigh, causing a little tingle and smiled at me with those perfect lips. Then she kissed me and began moving. I moaned into her mouth again. I really, really forgot how good this felt. The way my lips trembled every time she moved in, the heat of her thighs as they touched mine every time she was so incredibly deep inside, her exhaling with every thrust, how her hand slid from my thigh to my breast and back again. This was pure ecstasy. I was in heaven and she was my goddess.

We rolled over after a long time. She lay on her back while I was straddling her and grinding her cock. She was even deeper now and it allowed me to take over. Naturally I picked up the pace. My butt slapped against her body and the room was filled with sopping sounds and loud moans. My breath was ragged, my eyes were closed and my mind was blank as I got lost in pure, passionate pleasure. We were drenched in sweat and juices, the sheets were soaking wet. Suddenly, I don't know after how long, Donza leaned forward, pressed her body against mine and began moving together with me, pushing herself as deep as she could.

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
123456...8