Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good. All because she developed two drugs, one offering arousal and one allowing suggestions to be made, drugs she had yet to inform anyone about. She didn't start out using the drugs for slaves, looking to use them to help solve or at least alleviate some mental issues since the media so publicly claimed her parents were mentally ill as a reason to be shot down in cold blood. If nothing else, the trauma gave the surviving daughter a focus, to help others who really had mental conditions, not just made-up ones to keep a cop from being investigated.

Not even the slaves in the same house, the ones she used the drugs on, the ones who were now conditioned to be happy to have been used by her knew of how they started out being obedient to Mistress. Lyndsey wasn't even sure they'd leave her if they did know, they were so conditioned at this point.

Still, live was better than she ever dreamed, so why rock the boat.