Lindsey Ch. 02

Story Info
How Lyndsey started out by dominating tt and how she ends up.
80.5k words
4.8
4.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
49 Followers

ROOMIES AT SCHOOL

Tina Waite arrived at the university to start her sophomore year, thinking about how she was able to take courses related to her interest in math and science. She was on a STEM scholarship, wanting to do more but considered her freshman year a waste on silly basic courses. She walked into the assigned dorm room, dumping her suitcase on the nearest bed.

She was five feet six inches tall, a willowy light brown girl with a trimmed afro. At least she considered herself willowy. To the rest of her family, she was a boyish figure including her tits, a source of embarrassment to Tina. Tina had A cups, the only female in the family with less than a C cup, most having D's. It was claimed by her sister that the tiny tits came from the mail deliverer who didn't have any. That it would also have meant her mother cheated on dad was the only drawback to the accusation.

The eighteen-year-old looked around, taking possession of the nicer of the two desks, meaning the one with the least amount of knife carvings and obscenities written in permanent marker in the wood. She hoped she had a better roommate than last year, a girl who liked to party. The only good thing was that the girl partied more than needed, failing her classes. Still, it would be good to not have someone up talking and drinking all night.

Her family arrived from parking the car, taking in the room with a shake of their heads. Yeah, the daughter was on scholarship, but really? The dorms could use some paint and wood buffing.

Another eighteen-year-old girl arrived, a five-foot four white girl who looked around, before nodding at the family. Then she went to dump her own suitcase on the second bed.

The two roomies met, the family taking them to lunch after they were unpacked. Then the family left as the two went to orientation. Both were happy to learn the other didn't party, Lyndsey Trail also on scholarship for bioscience. She was interested in how drugs interacted with the brain to relieve headaches, reduce tremors, improve memory or for that matter alter reality to make it seem like reality. She hoped to learn more to get a job doing research on the subject.

If there was a roomie problem, it was Lyndsey getting up before dawn to take a morning run before returning to go shower down the hall. By then Tina was awake, her yawning letting anyone know it was too early to be awake.

Lyndsey had no family so Tina insisted she go with her for the holiday break, fitting in with the family for two weeks. Tina's mom pressed about the missing family, but the roomie wasn't talking. No one still knew anything about her background when the two returned to the university.

By spring break, both were A students, easily on the Dean's List. Lyndsey was supposed to be only doing theory class work but was frequently found in the labs, helping others as they conducted tests, often having some ideas on how to get around a problem when the test results weren't as expected. Tina had the same opportunity, figuring out bugs in computer codes faster than the ones who wrote it.

The day before spring break, Tina was informed a drunk driver hit the family's car, killing all inside. Tina shut down in grief, able to make it to the funeral because Lyndsey took her there, met up with the funeral director and later the lawyer, Tina barely noticing where her roomie was dragging her.

Tina did notice when informed the drunk woman who killed her family was serving three months under house arrest. It got both of their attention to discover the woman's house arrest was at a nine-bedroom mansion, six acres of land, a deluxe swimming pool and horses to ride. Servants waited on the poor unfortunate girl as her parents worked hard to make sure the DA and judge didn't do anything that might tarnish the darling daughter's future in the business world.

Tina wanted to grab a rifle, shoot the bitch as it sat sunning herself at the pool, a maid having to move the umbrella and refill the drink. Lyndsey talked Tina out of it, finally slipping a drug into her drink to make her shut up and be more compliant such as not actually killing Jill Sims. She was from a wealthy and powerful family; two college students wouldn't do much harm. There would be time later.

They returned after spring break, Tina still getting drugs slipped into her drinks. She was sharp enough to finish up the family wills but pliable enough to listen to Lyndsey when Tina was getting out of control. It was later that Lyndsey worked on other compounds, making Tina an unknown lab rat as this was the one person Lyndsey could observe close-up and over time.

In the summer, they went back for Tina to sell the house and belongings as she had no need for them. Tina was a mess, leaving Lyndsey to handle most of the work. It was this time Lyndsey found a combination working better than usual. She gave it to Tina whose eyes glazed over, the rest just looking ahead. Lyndsey told her once they got back to the dorm and unpacked, Tina wanted to give her roomie a backrub. Even if turned down, Tina wanted to really do that backrub.

Tina agreed. Then she was given a few more suggestions, Tina agreeing. In a few days they were back at the dorm and unpacked. The first thing Tina suggested was to give her roomie a backrub. Lyndsey turned it down so they could go eat.

Tina came over, giving her a shoulder rub, informing her there was plenty of time to eat, but obviously Lyn needed her back muscles worked on. Lyndsey protested a bit as Tina went firmer on the shoulder and neck rub. They had never spent much time touching each other unless by accident so this was new to them both.

Lying on Tina's bed, Lyndsey was given a great backrub, Tina getting all the knots out. Then they went to eat.

Back at the dorm, they reviewed textbooks for the new junior semester, both happy they had less theory classes and more hands-on classes. Without a word, Tina came over, leaning to give another shoulder and backrub. Lyndsey simply leaned forward on her chair, letting the other suggestion take place.

By the end of the month, Tina was drugged a few more times, getting new suggestions each time. To Tina, she thought she originated ideas for thanking her best friend for the staunch support and aid in her time of need. That she felt pleasure massaging Lyn's legs and feet as her roomie lay on the bed only seemed to enhance the idea that this was fun and pleasurable for both.

By the next holiday break, Tina was eager to touch her roommate, touching in ways she didn't understand yet to her, seemed natural. To Lyndsey, it was learning how to make the suggestions so they would take, how to use the right words, offer the right incentives.

They stayed on campus, enough of the university open for the holidays for them to stay busy with experiments and checking future assignments. In the dorm room, Tina was given the suggesting compound to obey the new suggestions and an hour later, a new compound, one to aid in arousal and pleasure. Lyndsey hoped to use this one on her thesis, doing research on the results before senior year.

Tina was reading, shifting a bit as she did so. Lyndsey lay on Tina's bed, head and shoulders propped up by pillows, observing, noting on her laptop the time and movements. Soon Tina was moving more, reading less as she felt hornier than ever. Then again, at home, she had guys who enjoyed her activities. At the university, she wasn't spending any time or energy seeking out similar fun.

After ten minutes, Lyndsey asked what the problem was.

"I don't know, Lyn, it's like my pleasure button is being pushed. God, I haven't felt this bad in years."

A hand went to rubbing a nipple under the sweatshirt, another at the crotch of the sweatpants. She got up to go find an empty bathroom on the dorm floor before she'd start playing with herself in front of her roommate.

"Must be a heck of a push. Your crotch is all wet."

Tina looked down, the gray sweatpants now all dark with dampness.

"You might want to use a vibrator you have hidden in your desk drawer."

Tina was shocked her roommate knew she had three there but felt a quiver of pleasure run through her. Forget it, she yanked open a drawer, removed the middle vibrator and lowering her sweatpants and soaking wet panties, she started jamming it in and out. Her moans went louder.

Lyndsey watched for a few moments, kicking off her slippers and resting her hand on her own crotch. She waited for Tina to notice. Which she finally did.

Tina had no idea why but left the vibrator going full blast in her pussy, walked over to yank the sweatpants off Lyn, exposing her legs. She leaned over, kissing and licking the legs in what she hoped was a sexy manner, a bit disappointed when she got to the panties, they were barely moist.

"You didn't like that?"

"I did, Tina, I just prefer direct contact."

Lyndsey lifted her butt of the bed as Tina pulled the panties down, exposing the trimmed pussy of her roommate. Then she kissed it fervently, stopping only to lick like it was the best thing ever. Which to the drugged teen, it was.

"Reach back and keep fucking yourself with the dildo."

Tina complied with a moan of arousal. She kept licking, sucking a bit on the clit before licking again. She was so aroused she was barely thinking. When Lyndsey finally started moving as her own pleasure took over, Tina was barely aware she had permission to cum as soon as Lyndsey was done climaxing.

In five more minutes, Lyndsey exploded into Tina's face, the hungry mouth seeking to clean as much as possible when her own pussy exploded in ways that sent her head spinning. She collapsed on Lyndsey, Tina's head on the wet pussy as she snuggled against the bare legs, the vibrator still doing its job.

After a few minutes of pure happiness, Tina reached down to remove and turn off the vibrator, acting to set it on the floor.

"That will leave a stain. You might want to clean it off first."

"You want it? It tastes like me."

"You can, Tina, that way you can compare which you prefer."

That made sense to the drugged woman who started licking and sucking on the dildo without embarrassment in front of her roommate. When she was done, she dropped it on the bed cover as Lyndsey stretched to pick up a glass of water, offering it to Tina who took with it with a smile. She downed the contents in three gulps, Lyndsey taking the glass back. The eyes glazed over.

"Did you have fun, Tina?"

"Yes, Lyn, that was very pleasurable. Thank you for letting me feel better."

"No problem, Tina. Tina, look up at me."

Tina shifted her head, staring up at Lyndsey still propped up by the pillows.

"Tina, this is your safe place, your calm place. Looking up at my face is where you feel the calmest, the safest. It is very pleasurable for you to look up at my face as your muscles relax and the tension leaves you. You know this is a good thing."

"Yes, Lyndsey, a very good thing. I like looking up at you. I like being calm and safe. Thank you, for letting me have this safe and calm place."

"You are very welcome, Tina. Did you enjoy the sexual release? Would you like Lyndsey to allow you to do that more often?"

"Yes, Lyn, please let me climax more. That was so awesome!"

"You best enjoyed it knowing I came first, isn't that, right? Knowing you gave me the pleasure first only made yours seem so much better of an experience."

"Yes, Lyn, that is true. I loved making you cum first, holding back until you were satisfied first. That was very nice of you to let me do this."

"Tina, give me an honest answer, how do you feel now that you have worshiped my legs and pussy?"

"I feel happy, Lyn, it proves you're such a great friend, being there when things are bad and allowing me pleasure when I need it."

"I like that you enjoyed. I would like you to do it more often. Would you like that, Tina, worshiping my feet, legs, and pussy more often?"

"Yes." Tina gasped as she felt pleasure, "Yes, Lyn, I would love it. How do I know if you will allow me?"

"When we are alone, you will try to entice me with your body. Show it off to me, show me how aroused you are at wanting to please me again. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Lyn, I'd love to do that." Tina frowned a bit. "I can do that when I am in the mood, but how do I know you are?"

"I really like your tits. What if I refer to them?"

"My tits are almost nonexistent. How can you like them?"

"I like all things about you and your body. But I really like your tiny tits, they are such a sexy mouthful."

Tina blinked several times. Lyndsey had to reinforce it.

"Tina, I know you didn't like your family referring to your tiny tits, but I like your tiny tits. How about, when I'm in the mood, I call you tiny tits and when you are in the mood, you call me Miss Lyndsey? That way if anyone overhears, there is no embarrassment for either of us."

Tina looked silently at the face above her. Then she nodded.

"That would fine, Lyn. I really want to do this more with you. You are such a great friend and I hope we remain friends."

"We will." Lyndsey assured her, "For now, just rest your head on my pussy again, breathing in the aroma you find so delightful. Remember how you seduced me and how I was happy to help you achieve your climax. Can you do all that?"

"Yes, Miss Lyndsey. I can and will."

She lay her head on the still moist pussy and in a minute, her eyes cleared up. She raised her head to look up at her roommate who was back reading a book, a marker highlighting information. She looked up further, Lyndsey setting the book aside.

"Hey, that wasn't much of a nap. You feel rested?"

"Yeah, I do. Wow, um, Lyn, I mean, I've never done anything like that before."

Lyndsey looked at the face staring up at her and she smiled as she stroked Tina's hair. "Don't worry, neither have I. But to be honest, I did enjoy your seduction."

Tina laughed as she turned to kiss the pussy below her head. She got up, cleaning up the dildo and wrapping a robe, went down the hall to use the toilet and take a shower. When she came back, Lyndsey was sitting at her own desk, picking up another book. It never occurred to Tina to ask why Lyndsey had been stretched out on Tina's bed and not her own. Even when she got under the aroma drenched cover and found a few wet spots in the sheets, it never occurred to ask why she was in Tina's bed. To her current state of mind, Lyndsey could be in Tina's bed anytime.

Classes started and they worked diligently on their courses. More than once, alone in the dorm room, did Tina ask Miss Lyndsey for some time, hoping she'd be called tiny tits. If not, she was still aroused but unable to pleasure herself. She got very adept at trying to use her body to seduce Miss Lyndsey into letting her worship her roommate's body.

Tina was happy with her best friend, even as the best friend was slowly taking over Tina's life. Tina would go take a shower, returning to find an outfit on her bed, Lyndsey gone for her morning workout. Tina would smile, happy Miss Lyndsey was taking the time to help Tina, knowing Tina spent too much time finding an outfit for the day. If the thought occurred Tina never did, it was quickly replaced by how nice Miss Lyndsey was helping Tina save time in the morning.

For three mornings, Tina came back to see outfits on the bed, and she dressed without thinking of what she was doing. Miss Lyndsey set it out for her, therefore, it was the proper outfit for the day.

The fourth day she did laundry, happily doing hers as well as Miss Lyndsey's, bringing it all back, folding and putting it away. On the fifth day, an outfit was there but the panties looked used. Tina sniffed to realize it was the pair she wore the day before. Oh, well, Miss Lyndsey had it there, so Tina donned them.

The next three mornings, the same panties were on the bed, a bit crusty with a leaking pussy plus a monthly visit leaving some spots. Still.... Miss Lyndsey put them there so it must be good. It was just sort of itchy when wearing them.

Now adjusted to wearing whatever Miss Lyndsey desired for her, it was two more days before Tina started undressing one night before she brought up the subject.

"Lyndsey, why do you keep giving me used panties to wear? They're scratchy now and almost uncomfortable."

"Then you should clean them."

"It's not laundry day. You know our section is only allowed one day in the laundromat."

Without a word, Lyndsey removed her jeans and panties, tossing the panties to Tina. The crotch was wet and smelly, a fact Tina confirmed with a deep sniff as she plastered them against her nose.

"If I asked you to clean them for me, with my taste and aroma on them, would you toss them back or clean them?"

"If I clean them, can I lick your pussy?" Tina asked hopefully.

"How good a job will you do and how will you do it to show how much you like my tasty pussy?"

Tina thought before the suggestion came to her and she grinned as she inserted the panties into her mouth, sucking on them. Her pleasure went up, Lyndsey seeing tiny tit's naked pussy grow moist. She grabbed her notebook to type in updates.

Tina was critical of her own cleaning, inserting them into her mouth a few more times before going to bed. She got up a few hours later, removing the panties from her mouth and face, to lay them over the back of her desk chair for them to dry. Then she inserted her crusty pair, sucking on them until she fell asleep.

Tina woke to the alarm, taking the panties out as she saw Lyndsey in a robe, seated at her desk, working on something. Tina felt stupid, sucking on her own well used panties all night but all Lyndsey did was say 'good morning' before looking at some test results on the computer screen. Tina no longer felt stupid, pleasurably happy knowing Lyndsey wasn't against Tina having some fun.

By the end of the Christmas holiday break, Tina never gave it a thought to suck on either of their used panties, although she preferred the one that spent time covering the pussy Tina wanted to visit on any given day.

Lyndsey eased up on the drugs, seeing Tina's arousal go down a bit, but still there enough for both roomies to know Tina was aroused but not so much as to interfere with her studies. Tina didn't know about the drugs, she simply thought she stayed aroused as she thought of serving Miss Lyndsey which kept her aroused and the more it did, the more she thought of serving Miss Lyndsey. It was a circle she was enjoying.

At spring break, Lyndsey went deeper to see if Tina had any limits even though the drugged Tina only commented she wanted limits, so she'd not be a slave. A happy, obedient submissive was fun and enjoyable, but being a slave was not desired. No problem, Tina simply being referred to as an adorable tiny tit submissive, tiny tit almost wagging a non-existent tail as pleasure coursed through her.

To test the limits, more suggestions were made, Tina nodding in agreement she understood and seemed to have no problem obeying. Not if Miss Lyndsey thought it would be nice for Tina to experience this newest suggestion.

Lyndsey had her period, openly inserting a tampon before tossing out the plastic cover. Tina spent the time licking her lips. After classes were over and both were in the dorm room, did Lyndsey pick up another tampon with a sigh.

"I've been changing these things out all day. I want to be back to my normal flow."

Tina looked at her, the tampon in her hand as the paper package was ripped off. She had an inspiration.

She dropped to all fours, crawling to her roommate, standing with jeans and panties down to her ankles so she could remove the tampon in her and replace it with a new one. Lyndsey didn't move when Tina looked up at her with a grin of happiness before slowly pulling the used tampon out. She held it for a moment, most of it red.

Seekernv
Seekernv
49 Followers