Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy enough to just walk behind them, Kara being a few inches over six feet and built like the weightlifting Amazon they all feared for she was also well known as a sadist, happiest when seeing her victims screaming for mercy that never came, whimpering to worship the booted feet. Kara simply picked the two friends up, slamming their heads together, announcing it was now a fair fight even as Rough pulled a knife.

It was nice to see the short girl stand her ground, protecting her submissive, ready to take on a knife wielding assailant. To Rough's credit, the bully seemed to sense even with a knife this wasn't going to be an easy fight, so the bully simply slinked away. To the short girl's credit, she simply turned to make sure her submissive was okay and not needing medical attention. Then it was told to continue dancing as Miss Lyndsey, as the submissive named twat called her, went back to her drink.

Kara invited her for a drink at her table, finding her to be a delight. She wasn't scared of Kara as most were even when Kara told her she loved hearing the screams of pain and what kind of cages did Miss Lyndsey keep her slave in? Kara was surprised to know Miss Lyndsey didn't have a cage or anything else. She had only known twat a few weeks but used her techniques to bring out the submissive nature in the businesswoman. None, Kara was intrigued to learn, involved sadism.

When they reappeared a few weeks later at the dance club, Kara was eager to have Lyndsey join her at the table, the other two occupants dismissed to make room for the one Kara wanted to talk to. Again, she was interested in how Lyndsey broke people into slaves in a short time.

"Kara, you're a sadist, you love to see them wiggle in pain, moan in pain. I don't do pain unless it's begged for. Twat begged one time to see what it was like and has yet to beg for it again. I use other ways."

"Hypnosis?"

Lyndsey laughed.

"No, I use their own desires. Why do they want to be submissive, why are they enjoying what I do to them, what will they have for limits. Once I find that out, it's a matter of just using that to have them sink deeper into submission."

"I have some slaves at home. Can you show me how that works?"

"No." Lyndsey smiled as she sipped her glass of soda, "You beat them into obedience. They no longer have the why or how left of them. They simply wish to avoid any pain; thus they are obedient."

Over time, as twat eagerly became slave, dancing and showing total devotion to Owner, Kara was more intrigued in how it worked. When Lyndsey arrived one night with slave and tiny tits, both allowed to dance all the dances but not with each other, Kara noticed the two did so but with an eye on their Owner and Mistress. Tiny tits was new to the fold, as a week ago Lyndsey had only the one slave. In a week, she had another who was devoted to her.

Kara spent a lot of time drinking with Lyndsey, never aware any drugs were in her drinks. She knew when she saw Lyndsey enter the door, pleasure went through her, she knew when she set her arm near Lyndsey's hand and the hand brushed the arm as Lyndsey talked, there were jolts of warm pleasure where the touching was done.

Kara invited Lyndsey out to dinner a few times, with the reasoning they could talk without all the bar noise. Kara found herself trying to rub legs under the table, the taller woman making contact easily, happy the other set of legs was never pulled away. Kara also discovered when she set her arm near Lyndsey's hand, the hand would stroke the arm in sympathy as Kara complained about a slave's attitude or later, some businessman who thought he knew more of what Kara needed than Kara.

All this brought more pleasure to the redhaired Amazon, more pleasure soon being more arousal as Kara was caught up in the same circle tiny tits and slave found themselves enjoying. When Kara went in for an after dinner hug and kiss goodnight, she found Lyndsey placed her hands, so they encountered Kara's tits, the hands rubbing and slightly squeezing the firm flesh under the blouse. Kara let out a moan instead of doing a kiss, her arousal going higher. Lyndsey was silent, aware this strong woman could easily damage her if this went out of control. Finally, Lyndsey stepped away, easily pushing away the arms around her.

"Yeah, Kara, I like you as a friend and such, but, well, I'm not much into the sex thing just for the sex thing. You understand?"

"I so want you right now, Lyndsey."

"Kara, we can either be friends or you can rape and beat me senseless in which case I won't have anything to do with you. You want to talk about this we can, you want to just go with no impulse control, we're done."

Kara had to take several deep breaths before she could look down on her shorter friend. Kara had full control of herself, always had full control of herself, how dare she think Kara had no control over her impulses. Kara had full control over impulses.

Kara reached out to stroke the arms before her, another moan emitting from her.

"I think I'd better leave. Don't know what the matter is, but its best you don't do anything like what you're thinking."

"No, Lyndsey, wait." The hands kept stroking the arms. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I really like you, talking to you, and want to see you more. I have no idea why; I've never had a good relationship in my life. Please, don't go. We can talk. We can just sit in car and talk if you want."

Kara felt weird, hearing her tone crack, her neediness in her words as she never had such an event in her life. She really wanted to be with Miss Lyndsey.

"Yeah, Kara, we should call it a night. Thank you for the dinner and company, but, well, this is getting weird to me. I think a few days away and we can calm down and talk would be better."

Kara could only stand helpless at the sight of Miss Lyndsey leaving the parking lot. True, she knew where she lived and worked, but, well, if she wanted a few days away, then she had it.

Kara went home, grabbed a cat of nine tails, and beat a man hanging several hours from his wrists. Then she used a paddle to beat his wife after dragging her out of a cage. Even as the wife tried kissing Mistress's feet as a thank you, Kara tossed the items down, told her to clean and put them away before locking itself back into the cage. The wife started her tasks immediately as Kara left the dungeon.

It didn't help. Usually beating slaves made her feel better but tonight, it did nothing for her. All she wanted was to hug and be with Lyndsey. Miss Lyndsey as others called her. Kara sighed. This would be a long two days.

Lyndsey ignored the process, going to work as usual, and going home as usual, happy to be able to work from home as others did all the housework. She knew she could last longer than Kara, not expecting her to go too far overboard even as she saw her car down the street, the Amazon hard to miss as she watched Lyndsey pull into the driveway and into the garage. True to the suggestion, Kara didn't approach before the two-day deadline was over.

Once it did, Kara sent a text asking to meet with Lyndsey, who was sitting in a chair, tiny tits licking her favorite pussy, hoping to receive the gift of pussy juice as Mistress received an orgasm. Lyndsey ignored the text, encouraging tiny tits to keep up the good work. By now, tiny tits knew all about how to make Mistress satisfied, how to make it quick or long lasting as however Mistress preferred at the time. That tiny tits wasn't getting satisfaction wasn't relevant anymore, only Mistress being satisfied.

An hour later Kara called, leaving a voice mail, asking as nicely as the dominant Amazon could do, if Lyndsey would meet with her. Lyndsey ignored it as she climaxed into her submissive friend's eager and willing mouth.

Lyndsey waited two hours before sending a reply to the three voice mails and six text messages, agreeing to meet with Kara. Each subsequent voice mail and text message was getting more needy, more respectful, so it was time to plan the next step.

The next night Lyndsey walked into the restaurant to see Kara already there. Kara was wearing a dress, flat shoes, and looking anxious. Lyndsey doubted anyone even knew Kara owned a dress since she was so into leather clothes and such.

Seated in a dark corner booth, Lyndsey looked over the menu as Kara fidgeted with her menu.

"Why are we here if you're not eating?"

"I know the menu, Lyndsey. You can order whatever you want."

"Thank you for your permission."

Kara slumped her shoulders a bit, aware her order was being taken sarcastically. Kara was used to issuing orders, not friendly comments. Lyndsey was also a dominant so issuing her orders wasn't to Kara's good side at the moment.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just want to talk. You know, about what happened."

The menu was finally set down, the server took the orders and Lyndsey leaned back in the comfortable booth. She said nothing about the bare legs against hers or the arm draped close to her, or the needy look in her companion's eyes.

"So, Kara, had a few days to think about what you want? A friendship or less?"

"Friendship. Lyndsey, I really want a friendship with you, I just don't know how to go about it. To my experience, it's either a slave or just someone there."

"Well, if you're seeking me as a slave, don't bother. I know ways to dominate you haven't even thought of yet as you well know by now."

The conversation didn't seem to improve to Kara who only had stronger urges to caress and touch the shorter woman. The only problem was that Kara was used to just doing so, not caring how it was taken. Lyndsey cared and using her usual ways meant Kara would be sitting alone in the booth.

The conversation changed topic, Kara eager to talk about her workday, anything to get away from the topic most in her mind and the most likely to doom the evening. It finally ended; Kara was happy with the time spent even if unhappy there was no after dinner kiss for her. She was still aroused, going home to wear out a battery or two plus a few slaves. She went to sleep exhausted but aroused. Her dreams of Miss Lyndsey didn't lessen that arousal.

Lyndsey spent the next morning with twat as Jill Sims had her checkup as required by the company insurance for the executives. Jill Sims had lost twelve pounds, her cholesterol was well within normal, in fact, the doctor informed her, whatever she was doing the past six months, to keep it up. All tests came back well within normal ranges and her weight was fantastic. Physically, Jill Sims was better than her records over the past two years indicated. They left the office together.

"Thank you, Owner."

"For what?"

They got into the car, slave looking adoringly at its owner.

"Slave loves being your property and has never regretted begging you to agree to a slave contract so you can own slave. This visit only reinforces that. The food you allow slave to eat is healthier than what it would otherwise do, the bowl you allow it to eat from has portion control, something slave never considered. Plus, serving you has allowed slave to be out and about more rather than sit at a desk, working on reports, trying to get ahead in its career."

Slave leaned over to kiss the top of its Owner's hand.

"All you have done has been leaving slave wanting more. It is aroused all the time, thinking of the joy of being owned by you, it has pleasant thoughts of you during the day, it only wishes to please Owner."

"Good to know."

"Owner, slave is your property, to do what She wishes with it. Slave knows there is no court to reinforce the slave contract. It doesn't matter to slave; it will agree to any condition Owner wishes. Slave has never felt more alive, more loving of life, than when it serves Owner."

Lyndsey didn't respond, so the ride to work was silent. Once out of the car, she looked at slave, asking if it meant what it said. Slave said 'yes' but all Lyndsey did was walk away, leaving slave to wonder how it could show it meant every word.

When Lyndsey got home that night, she found a handwritten statement from slave, using the words from the car and a CD where slave recorded, in its office that afternoon, the reading of the statement and the assurance each word was heartfelt.

Slave cleaned, wearing only its collar as that was all Owner had left on the dryer, hoping to see a good reaction but all Owner did was set them on the desk in the corner. She looked outside to see tiny tits in a tennis dress trimming the front yard. That was Owner, making sure anyone driving by wouldn't report tiny tits for being naked in public, more so if there were kids in the car driving by. Yes, Owner was always considerate and loving to her possessions, those she dominated in such sexy and arousing ways.

Not at all like Auntie Kara who thrived on the agony of others. They visited her to see people trembling with fear, sobbing, and crying in pain, hung by balls or tits, fresh marks of a beating showing among other sights.

Slave remembered when it was rude to Owner, back when it was still Jilly twat and Owner was Miss Lyndsey. It was the first time she had been punished, her ass, legs, and tits bruised and sore for days from the strap Miss Lyndsey used. Yet, slave admitted, even then, even when it was on its knees sobbing like a little girl, even when it hurt all over and it couldn't even stand on its own legs, even then, she was not terrified of Miss Lyndsey. Slave had earned the punishment with its rudeness and took it as Owner gave it. Slave was still not terrified, only adoring of what it could do to please Owner. If Owner wanted to beat slave, slave was ready to crawl for the strap. Slave didn't understand why others went to Auntie Kara. It made no sense.

Lyndsey sat in her usual chair, looking at a long text from Kara, the Amazon anxious for a reply to her numerous texts, worried she somehow offended Miss Lyndsey. Finally, Kara was using the title, it only took six texts before Lyndsey went to being Miss Lyndsey. Kara was learning to respect the shorter woman.

Lyndsey looked out the window as tiny tits moved a bag of weeds to a new location before kneeling to gather up more. Jill Sims had purchased a nice house with a few acres of woods backing to a state park. About the only traffic was commercial deliveries and others who lived in the area. The road was a paved two-lane road but only residential along it, making it rare for Sunday drivers to just drive it. Still, as much as tiny tits was happy to wear just a slave collar, she was only allowed when working behind the fenced-in backyard, including the sides of the house.

Lyndsey smiled as she watched the afro covered head bob just below the window ledge. Even after all these years, tiny tits was happy as a submissive, not wanting anything to do with being a slave. Yet, there was nothing she wouldn't do to show obedience to Mistress. Try as Lyndsey might, she couldn't get Tina to go with a title change, being an obedient submissive was joy and happiness to tiny tits, but being a slave was negative and fought against.

To Lyndsey, she finally just let it go, tiny tits being a submissive who do anything she was told, no matter how humiliating or painful the act may be or for that matter, how public. Only a few years ago, Lyndsey needed to change out a tampon to find tiny tits kneeling before her, taking the bloody one out, put it in her mouth before inserting the clean one. It was in a public restroom, where anyone could walk in to see the action yet tiny tits didn't care. Didn't care anymore then when she walked out of the restroom, the red string hanging from her mouth, not the bit embarrassed by some of the looks others gave her, those that knew what the red string meant. She was sucking on Mistress's tampon, and she was happy. The others could just be jealous. Lyndsey tried to explain it wasn't jealousy, but disbelief tiny tits was actually sucking on a used tampon in full view of families and others. Didn't matter, she was enjoying the monthly treat.              

Tiny tits was fully familiar with being used as a toilet by Mistress but only if she earned the reward, she was used to being spanked for no particular reason, used to being in bondage with no concern of her own comfort. It only mattered Mistress wanted to do such to her submissive. Lyndsey still smiled her former roommate would proudly wear slave collars, cuffs, and other items, without Mistress knowing, as it shopped yet refused to think of herself as a slave, only a mere submissive.

To Lyndsey, it was ironic tiny tits was for all intents and purposes as slave, never refusing an order, even eager to use her own judgement to serve Mistress. Such as the first-time tiny tits was used as a toilet. They were hiking in the woods, Lyndsey having to go and stood to drop her shorts and panties to sit on a log to do her business. She was surprised when she felt hands on her ass, turning to see tiny tits push her face into the naked ass.

"Tiny tits, what are you doing?"

"Mistress is about to sit on a dirty log, a log with live ants. What kind of submissive would I be if I allowed that. I have my mouth to your ass, go and use it. I will lick you clean afterwards so you don't need to grab any grass."

She didn't intend on grabbing any grass to wipe herself as she leaned back, the hands spreading her cheeks, the mouth tight against the asshole. Fortunately, Lyndsey only had a few chunks to emit and not diarrhea as tiny tits swallowed the offering. Then she licked until Lyndsey turned around.

"How dirty can I be with you taking it in the mouth?"

Tiny tits looked impish.

"Mistress, your ass is clean. I was simply having a good time back here."

Lyndsey pulled up her panties and shorts to start hiking again. She noticed tiny tits never wiped the brown traces from her lips or tongue. That was the first time, Lyndsey later hearing tiny tits was happy to do so. Mistress allowed her submissive to be happy several times.

KAT TRAINING

Kara Smart was done with business for the day, another day of running two businesses her family owned. They owned six altogether but only allowed the twenty-nine-year-old to run two of them to show she knew how. So far, in two years, both businesses were profitable and stable. There was talk her parents may let her run a third by the end of the year.

Kara's sister, Katrina Smart, ran two other businesses, while the parents held onto the last two. Kara and Katrina were always competitive as sisters would be, while supportive of each other. It was in that respect that Kara now stood in her own living room, her sister glaring at her.

"What the hell is your problem, Kara? You're walking around like a horny teenager nymph. We both know how vibrators work and God knows the dozen slaves you have that would die of old age trying to lick you to a climax."

"I don't know, Katrina, I really don't. I met this girl at the club, talked to her a few times over the times she visited with her own slaves, and took her to dinner a few times."

"Alright, so you dated. You never hid your gayness nor your sadistic desires. I'm only glad you found others to experiment on when we were growing up."

"I would have used you." Kara grinned, "but mom insisted only if she approved it. Since you were always the good girl, you just never found the fun of serving me."

"Still, this girl, this Lyndsey? What is the problem?"

"I don't know! What part of that are you not getting? I enjoy talking to her. When we go to dinner, I put my legs against hers, she doesn't pull away, and if my arm is close, she will caress it while she talks. By dessert I'm an aroused mess and she shows no signs of caring. In fact, when I try to assert, she simply walks away. Apparently, I'm good as a friend but not a lover yet she has two female slaves who will do anything to please her."