Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
49 Followers

The slaves had the house and yard well in hand, leaving Lyndsey to take a shower and change into more comfortable clothing. She opened her laptop, making more notes.

Kara was stalking the dungeon, four slaves quivering in fear, hoping the very angry Mistress would ignore them while they knew they had to be there for whatever Mistress desired. Kara finally stopped, glaring at all four.

"Yeah, fear me. Don't desire me. You're all worthless!"

She stormed out of the dungeon, leaving the four bound and secured on various devices, all geared to make them uncomfortable and miserable. Kara went upstairs to see Katrina sitting in a chair, watching the dungeon on the wide screen TV.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to settle down, but you won't." Katrina turned her head to look at her older sister. "I never thought I'd say this, but why don't you just ask Lyndsey to dominate you? She won't unless you ask and talk to her about it and God knows you need to be dominated about now."

"I don't need to be dominated. What the hell is wrong with you? I do the domination in the family and I'm not changing."

Kara stood over Katrina, fists on her hips, Katrina simply sitting in the chair, showing no fear. She was used to this posing.

"Okay, stay here. Me, I'm going to visit Lyndsey and see if she is willing to spend the rest of the weekend with me."

"Yeah, right. You're not at all gay."

Katrina nodded.

"No, but being around Lyndsey, I might be bi. Who knows, she might even turn me. Well, you just sit here and mope."

Katrina left, leaving Kara shaking. If she wasn't so aroused, she would beat her sister for doing that. But she was, she was so aroused she could hardly think straight. She called Miss Lyndsey who answered. They talked, Kara not telling her Katrina was coming over for a visit as Miss Lyndsey agreed to come to Kara's place so they could talk.

Kara went to the dungeon, released all four slaves, and locked them in another room. Cameras would show them there, but they could not see or hear anything outside of the room. Then she went upstairs, pacing until headlights appeared in her driveway.

Kara opened the door as Lyndsey got out of her car, Kara's heart pounding as Miss Lyndsey neared, going up the steps and past Kara who stood silently holding the door back. She closed and locked the door before looking at Miss Lyndsey, who was looking at the TV screen.

"First time I think I've seen it empty."

Kara swallowed, her mouth going dry as Miss Lyndsey glanced at her. She shook her head at Kara, removed a half of bottle of water from her purse and waggled it from her hand.

"You want water or just standing waiting?"

Kara knelt, crawling on all fours, her eyes never leaving the woman holding the bottle at Kara's head level. The cap was removed, Kara drinking the half bottle as she gazed up at the woman who made her felt safe, calm, and so aroused it was messy.

"What did you want to talk about, Kara?" Lyndsey asked as she placed the empty bottle back into her purse.

Several seconds went by, Kara feeling her arousal getting worse, the longer she waited to beg to be dominated. She finally shook to get her thoughts straight.

"Please, Miss Lyndsey, Kara needs to cum. Needs an orgasm. Please, Kara knows you can allow her if she begs. If you dominate her, make her a submissive to you. Please, Miss Lyndsey."

"We should go to the dungeon so you can explain why. I know you feel most comfortable there, so let's go and you can tell me about why you desire me to dominate you and train you."

Lyndsey walked off, only glancing back to tell the crawling woman to stand and walk. Otherwise, it would take hours for her to get down the stairs. In a few minutes, Lyndsey stood outside the dungeon door, Kara finally moving around to open it.

"Kara."

She looked back at the shorter woman as her hand held the knob.

"Kara, I will ask you what you want to talk about. Upstairs you told me all about why you want me to dominate you. Here, you will tell me all about why I want to dominate you. Why would I want to take the time and energy to train you to be a good submissive. Fair warning, this is your one time to answer. If you blow off my instructions, I see no reason to take you on as a submissive. Do you understand?"

Kara looked pale, licking lips as she slowly nodded. She hoped she'd have to beg a bit and then be dominated. She was now realizing Miss Lyndsey didn't take on               a submissive for a few hours.

She opened the door, moving so she could hold it while not impeding Miss Lyndsey's entrance. Lyndsey walked in to stand by a set of bars where slaves could be tied in various combinations, all of them uncomfortable. Kara stood by the door as it closed, not daring to move.

"Okay, Kara, you called to have us talk. We're here where you're the most comfortable, here for you to talk about something we can only discuss face to face. Why am I giving up an evening with two willing slaves to stand in an empty dungeon?"

Kara took a few hesitant steps forward, her pussy leaving a puddle where she had been standing. Her aroused mind could barely function as she tried to say the words to have Miss Lyndsey dominate her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Lyndsey, I am. I asked you here to see if you would dominate me, but I cannot find the proper words. I know I want you to dominate me, make me your submissive, train me to be obedient to your wishes and desires, to please you, but I cannot find the words." Kara went to her knees. "Miss Lyndsey, I have no idea how to be a good submissive and I know from seeing your others around you, you deserve the best trained, with the best attitude of pleasing you. I know I possess such, but, please, don't leave me like this. I need you to dominate me, to train me to be as obedient as your others."

"Kara," Miss Lyndsey managed to make the name come out as a sigh, "This sounds more like your leaky kitty-kitty is talking rather than you. You know about my others, how they are denied release for weeks or more at a time. If I accept you, you will not be having an orgasm until told to, no matter how horny you are or how you feel about not being allowed. I don't brook bad attitudes, nor disrespect. If that is what you offer, we are done here, I may as well go home."

She moved from the set of bars, taking three steps to the door when Kara broke into sobs, down on all fours. She begged, pleaded, Miss Lyndsey to dominate, to punish her and her leaky kitty-kitty in any way needed. She only wanted to submit and do what pleased Miss Lyndsey. After four minutes of listening to the pleading, seeing the tears and snot running down the normally clean and controlled face, Miss Lyndsey walked back to where cabinets were along the wall. She wordlessly opened each one to see some held paddles, crops, and cat o'nine tails, others bondage hoods, others held dildos and strap-ons. She looked back at Kara, still kneeling, tears still on her face. She was wearing the same as before, thigh-high boots and the short black leather dress with a zipper down the front. Lyndsey would take bets she was still nude underneath.

"Trial period, Kara, you and kitty-kitty can show some obedience, we can use that as start."

Kara's face lit up with joy, thanking her profusely for this opportunity. Kara started crawling to her, but Miss Lyndsey told her to stop. She looked around.

"Kara, take your leaking kitty-kitty around the room, placing a collar around your neck, and cuffs to your wrists and ankles. Kneel before me after you are done and be done before the end of the second song."

Music came from Miss Lyndsey's phone as Kara stood up, racing to where she kept all that gear. She buckled a leather collar with D rings and a slave tag before grabbing to wrists cuffs, the song ending as she tried to strap them on before grabbing two of the larger cuffs for her ankles, then getting larger ones since she was wearing the boots, and no one said anything about taking them off.

She thought it would be easy to obey the order but once the ankles cuffs were secured on her, she crawled quickly to kneel before Miss Lyndsey, the second song just ending. Kara was breathing hard as she knelt there, her hands behind her head for no other reason than she had no idea what to do with them. She had no idea, so far, she was following suggestions planted earlier.

"Where are your slaves?"

"In the next room, Miss Lyndsey. I put them in there at night at times."

Miss Lyndsey walked over to a bondage bed, walked around it, and nodded.

"Get your leaky kitty-kitty over here and place yourself on here. I want your ass half off the edge and half on the bed, arms stretched out behind you."

Kara quickly did as she was told, adjusting for the part of her ass over the edge. Miss Lyndsey used the chains there to secure the ankles to each post, so the legs were spread apart. She walked to the other end to see Kara was so tall, even with half of her ass over the edge, her arms still stuck out a good six inches past this end.              

She grabbed a bar, secured it to the bed and secured the elbows to the bar so Kara couldn't raise her hands. Then she secured the wrist cuffs together before wrapping rope around them to secure them to another D ring on a Saint Andrews Cross a dozen feet away. Kara was helpless, her leaky kitty-kitty having more leakage as she realized for the first time in her life, someone was in complete control of her. She only hoped Miss Lyndsey wasn't so upset with Kara and her leaky kitty-kitty as to just leave her there.

Miss Lyndsey brought over three bondage hoods, having Kara raise her head so she could try them, not surprised to see the largest hood was the only one to fit the red-haired Amazon. She looked down at the captive, helpless and a bit scared. The captive looked up at Miss Lyndsey's face, still helpless but no longer scared. She was in her safe place, her calm place, her place where Miss Lyndsey was in control, and all was right within Kara's world.

Miss Lyndsey held up some pads, asking where each went. Kara explained which two covered the ears so the wearer could hear nothing unless the sound was loud enough or if Miss Lyndsey connected the speakers so she could talk to the submissive wearing the pads. The other two covered the eyes, effectively blinding the wearer, while the ones on the shelf below were for the mouth. Miss Lyndsey could either gag the submissive or place the wider one with the tube to have the submissive drink or inhale anything Miss Lyndsey desired.

She attached the eye pads, leaving Kara without sight. Kara gave a slight start as she felt breath in her ear, Miss Lyndsey asking softly if kitty-kitty liked the experience so far. Kara had to take a breath before telling her kitty-kitty was very much enjoying the experience.

Moving to the end, Miss Lyndsey looked to see pussy juice leaking on the bondage bed, rolling along the heavy wood while a few drops went to the floor. Yeah, kitty-kitty was having a great time.

"You have any water around here?"

"Far corner, behind the door is a refrigerator, Miss Lyndsey."

Lyndsey went, removing two bottles of water from the unit, slipping one into her purse still around her shoulder and removing the other bottle from there. She went back to where Kara lay helpless.

"Okay, putting a funnel in your mouth, pouring water for you to drink. Wiggle your fingers if I'm going to fast, we don't want you to drown."

Kara felt her heart skip a beat. It was nice submitting to such a nice dominate as Miss Lyndsey. One who cared about the welfare of those submitting. She was now understanding why Miss Lyndsey had slaves so devoted while Kara had those who only feared her. The water came forth, Kara drinking most of it before wiggling fingers. She was happy to know as soon as she wiggled, the water stopped. Yes, it was very nice to serve and obey someone so considerate to a mere submissive.

"How's kitty-kitty doing? All refreshed?"

"Yes, Miss Lyndsey. Kitty-kitty is doing very well. Thank you for allowing kitty-kitty to have this experience."

So far, so good. Now was the time to see if all this drugging over the past weeks was going to take hold of the strong-willed woman now helpless before her.

Removing two skinny vibrating dildos, she moved back to the bed, setting one off around the zippered breasts, the reaction instant. The other was moved slowly up and down the bare legs between the boots and short dress, the short dress bunched around the ass. Lyndsey observed the bouncing, the attempts to get loose to get off on what was going on with the body.

The tip of one went to the sensitive area between the pussy and the ass, making lazy circles, causing Kara to blow out breaths as she attempted to say something,

Lyndsey stopped, turned them off and waited until Kara calmed down. At least her mind, as her pussy was like a small river, the clit standing at full mast.

Lyndsey bent over to breath on her ear.

"Did kitty-kitty want to thank me for the attention? Did kitty-kitty like the attention? Would kitty-kitty like more?"

Kara lay gasping at the sensation.

"Please, Miss, Miss Lyn, please, Miss Lyndsey, please, kitty-kitty loved what you did to it, thank you, Miss Lyndsey... Miss Lyndsey, thank you for the attention. Please, Miss Lyndsey, kitty-kitty will take whatever you desire."

It sounded like it took all the energy Kara had to get it out. Lyndsey only nodded. She moved to breath into the other ear, softly asking if kitty-kitty was happy as a submissive and did kitty-kitty want to be uncovered and naked before all within sight, softly breaking so when the zipper was slowly pulled down, goose bumps were showing on the exposed skin.

As expected, the slow zipper finally showed only nudity beneath the dress, Lyndsey again amazed at the size of the nipples and clit. Her own nipples could get hard, but she had yet to see enlarged nipples like these. She scratched a fingernail lightly against one, as both started bobbing up and down as a reaction. Moans filled the room as a fingernail slowly traced a firm, jutting breast before moving lower to just above the trimmed red pubic hair. Stopping, she moved the nail lazily around, the skin reacting even as the twisting and moans got more active. Leaving Kara gasping, she walked to a cabinet, pulled out a strap on, looking it over to see how it attached. She tried a few times before getting it right.

She set a few footstools down so her hips were the right height as she leaned over with the thin vibrators, the body jumping at contact. There was a lot of 'please' being moaned out as Lyndsey looked down at the pussy wide open and eager for attention. She had never worn a strap on before, never used it and was curious. What better time than now?

She slowly slid the thick black rubber cock into the pussy, slowly pushing forward, the hips thrashing, trying to encourage it to move in more. Once in, she slowly moved it out, Kara hardly making any sense as she moaned, gasped, and tried to say anything. She was being fucked, she needed to be fucked, and she needed to be fucked by someone who would slam into her quickly and often. Instead, she had a cock going so slowly, she could barely comprehend.

Lyndsey sped up as she used the two vibrators on the skin, around the navel, along the stomach, suddenly slowing down again as she worked them closer to the clit almost waving for attention.

"Is kitty-kitty having fun entertaining Miss Lyndsey?"

"Um, moo, um, um, yyyeess. Oh God, please let kitty-kitty keep entertaining Miss Lyndsey. Please, please, please."

The dildo went in fast, slamming into kitty-kitty several times, more than once hard enough to leave a bruise. It didn't matter to the woman helpless under the assault. Then it slowed again, just before Kara was convinced, she could finally go over the edge. The denial had her body wagging, her head spinning, her mouth begging for more. Lyndsey unscrewed the dildo from the harness, leaving it inside kitty-kitty.

Kara felt that warm breath in her ear again.

"Don't let that cock slip out, kitty. Keep it in there, where kitty can enjoy. If kitty lets it fall out, it means kitty no longer wants its Mistress to use it and I will have to leave if I cannot be entertained by kitty."

"Nooooo!"

Kara gasped more as she tried to concentrate on the cock in her kitty-kitty. It calmed her a bit, taking her from the edge, allowing Lyndsey to suck on a nipple, the contact causing the body to thrash around, the skin covered with a sweat sheen.

Lyndsey moved back as kitty begged Mistress to be entertained by kitty. For Mistress to be happy with kitty. It took her three minutes before she got all the words out, meanwhile Lyndsey catching the dildo as it slid out of the gushing pussy. She screwed it back in, before rubbing it along the side of the clit, over the top of it and down the other side. Kitty-kitty was making noises not decipherable as words.

Lyndsey looked to see she spent an hour teasing her. Time to draw it to an end.

"Kitty want to cum? Does it? Does kitty want cum when Mistress allows?"

The magic words to the suffering ears as kitty drew breath.

"Yes, Mistress! Yes, please allow kitty to cum if you desire. It will cum when Mistress tells it to! Please, Mistress, allow kitty to show its obedience!"

It was said loudly, if not all coherently but the words were understood. Lyndsey fucked the pussy before her, hard, fast and was rewarded with motion, the pussy muscles trying to grab it without knowing the plastic was so slick with juice, it was impossible.

Taking the two vibrators, Lyndsey used them on the nipples, while asking again if kitty wanted to cum on command, show obedience to Mistress and again, the gasping words were a resounding agreement. Then she placed the vibrators at the lowest setting, placing them on either side of the enlarged clit.

"Cum, kitty, cum for its Mistress. It can do it, kitty, it can cum for Mistress."

The scream was deafening, the yanking of the bonds almost snapping the chains, making Lyndsey worried Kara was going to hurt herself. The climax rolled over her before Mistress spoke.

"Was that good, does kitty want to be obedient to Mistress again? Does it?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress, it does. Kitty wants to be obedient."

Lyndsey told kitty it could cum again, this time it was almost as powerful but only just missing as the yanking and shoving wasn't as intense. A third time of being obedient and kitty could only lay on the bondage table in a sex hazed fog. Its body had run several miles, its skin shone with sweat, its mouth drooled. Lyndsey left the dildo in, as she stepped off the footstools, removing the bondage hood. The eyes barely blinked at the light, the body exhausted.

Lyndsey undid the bonds, insisting kitty move off the bed, having it kneel before the bed. She attached the collar to one leg, the wrists to the other leg. She removed her camera, taking a shot of kitty lying in a puddle of pussy juice, its slave collar in view, attached to a bondage bed leg while the wrists were attached to the other leg. Kitty sank down to the floor, its face landing in the puddle as well so Lyndsey took another shot.

Making sure kitty was only sleeping, she left the room, going up the stairs. She intended to remove the CD from the TV, the entire episode taping as soon as they opened the door. She walked into the room to see the chair occupied.

"When did you get here?"

"After I told my sister I was going to your place to have you convert me to gay sex. I go there to find out she called, and you came here. So, I came back to see what she planned. I got to see you in action. I must admit, she doesn't look a bit horny."

"She finally asked so I finally did. She was doing so well, I let her cum."

Seekernv
Seekernv
49 Followers
1...34567...23