Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a few of those as well."

"Mine fear me, which is what I desire. Hers, well, hers are always eager to serve her. Even in public, they don't bat an eye to serve her even if she doesn't request it. I asked for her secret, but she simply says it's what she does which is opposite of what I do."

"Now you're sitting at home, pacing with the phone in your hand, hoping she'll call or text? Go over there and lay down the ground rules."

"I tried that. She walked away and stayed away. Again, she looks at me as a friend and, hell, how does one act like a friend?"

"Can't help you there, sis. My dates are attentive, or they are not on the date with me. Can't say I care enough for any of them to be around more than a few hours for dinner. How do I meet this Lyndsey person?"

"I will ask if she will meet. If not, we can arrange a surprise meeting."

"That's so odd." Katrina laughed, "You asking and not ordering. I can't wait to meet this girl."

Kara left a message, Lyndsey ignoring it as the three walked around the acreage of the property. Technically, one walked, two crawled, free to sniff around and veer off a bit, but always happy to be near the woman walking.

"How are the knees?"

"Good, Mistress."

"Good, Owner."

It was so much loving, when serving such a considerate dominate. One that cared about the slave's knees when crawling on all fours in the woods. Fortunately, she also allowed a lot of crawling, so the knees were not as tender as when they first submitted.

Back at the house, tiny tits fixed dinner while slave moved Owner's car outside and washed it, detailing it inside and out to perfection, lest Owner find dirt or anything wrong. Slave had been good all week, hoping for just a small orgasm, just a tiny one to cut off the edge. It seemed like slave spent most of its time licking up its puddles as it did maid work plus serving Owner.

Kara was wondering if Miss Lyndsey would be at the club tonight or if she wanted to visit Kara's home. Kara's younger sister was visiting. She texted back they'd meet at Kara's house. She received happy emojis, making her smile.

An hour later, the car detailed - for which Owner didn't even comment on, as the two slaves sat in the back, dressed in short black dresses, thigh highs, heels, and chastity belts holding in vibrators plus collars - and supper done, they left for Kara's house, arriving as darkness was falling. Kara opened the door as slave rushed to open the driver's door so Owner could get out of the car.

The slaves followed Owner who greeted Kara who stepped back to allow them to enter. Lyndsey came in to see a dark-haired girl a few years older than her, about five nine and in good shape.

"Stepsisters?"

The woman laughed.

"No, she takes after dad's sides of the family, I take after moms. You must be Lyndsey."

They shook hands, taking seats as two slaves brought out refreshments. Owner's slaves stood nearby in case Owner needed anything.

"I guess I'm not shocked you have slaves. Kara said you were dominate."

"I figured if you were her sister, seeing slaves wouldn't be a shock."

Katrina laughed.

"Figured right. If I could find a man worth having, I'd dominate him as well, but so far, they all seem losers. You don't by chance know any good ones who wouldn't mind serving in a capacity?"

That set the tone for the evening, Kara being quiet as she licked her lips, looking at Miss Lyndsey who wore her usual jeans and sneakers but this time with a nice blouse. It made her look sexy to Kara. A sexy she didn't really need, considering she was fully aware her own sex temperature was up as soon as she saw Miss Lyndsey walking to the door.

The topic got to where the two dominates had different ways to dominate, Katrina admitting it was confusing. Miss Lyndsey said she'd show her.

She had Kara order her two slaves to kneel on the floor, as Mistress had her own two slaves kneel as well. Then she had Kara spit on the hardwood floor. The slaves showed no reaction to the glob puddled there.

The sisters looked confused as to what the demonstration was meant to mean, Mistress spitting a glob on the floor a few feet away. Both sisters blinked as they saw the two slaves intently look at the glob, lips licked as if they saw their favorite food.

Mistress looked at Katrina.

"See how your sister's slaves don't pay attention to her spit while mine show desire to have mine? That's a difference between slaves having to serve and the desire to adore to serve."

Mistress looked at her still as she simply said 'lick'.

Both slaves darted forward on their knees, each using shoulders and heads to try to be the one who earned the right to lick Mistress's spit off the floor. Once it was gone, both returned to their original kneeling positions.

"Other difference between hers and mine, is that mine desire to have my spit. It's a gift for them, as you saw how eager they were not to share. Hers, well, it's just a command to obey. That's how the spit test works."

Kara told her slaves to lick her spit up, both moving forward, working together to get the glob off the floor. She told them to return to position, now aware how they simply obeyed while Lyndsey's slaves couldn't lick up the spit fast enough. It put the dominate in a funky mood as Lynsey and Katrina went back to talking.

The evening ended, Katrina and Lyndsey meeting for a run together in a few mornings. Monday morning saw them meet in the darkness as they warmed up without saying a word other than a greeting. Then they ran five miles, Lyndsey impressed Katrina stayed with her.

"Well, I have done so much yoga and jazzercise in my life, I actually got certified as an instructor. So, I sort of have to keep in shape."

"So, you recently finished college, oversee two businesses, and do side jobs of exercising instructions. Oh, and finding loser dates. I thought your sister was a busy woman, but it must run in the family."

"It does, but since you mentioned my sister."

Katrina waited for Lyndsey to ask, but all she did was continue to do some crunches. She finally had to go to the topic on her mind.

"What are you doing to my sister?"

"Nothing? I mean, we talk, she's invited me to dinner a few times, and we enjoy the time, but that's about it. I did tell her I wasn't interested in a relationship."

"There is more to it than that. I've never seen her so lost and out of control. She was almost begging the other night to serve you."

Lyndsey laughed as she moved to a push machine the park had.

"She was horny, no question. That she was looking at me, no question. As far as serving me, I have two at home, both eager to serve. One tends to the inside of the house, the other the outside. Both detail my car and serve my needs. What would I do with a third?"

"Then what are you doing to her? Hypnosis?"

Lyndsey turned to look at her.

"Hardly. She's too strong willed to easily submit to that. Check any reliable source to find out that same thing. Some people are so minded even the best stage hypnotist can't get them to flap chicken wings for the crowd."

"Then how? And don't insult my intelligence by saying you do nothing. You have two perfectly normal woman in the outside world, both of whom eagerly serve you in any way you desire. I see Kara doing the same thing. She's at work being her and as soon as she's out, she has a need to see Lyndsey, to show her horniness at seeing Lyndsey, to behave and be obedient for Lyndsey. It's obvious you did something."

"Katrina, I've known tiny tits and her family for years. She kept wanting to give me backrubs and soon other things and so on and so forth. I only met slave a few months ago, an ambitious businesswoman who came to my place to see what submissive was like. By the end of the weekend, she was like Kara, horny and ready to serve more. I sent her away to be herself for the week and she did so well, she got promoted. When I came home Friday night, her car was out front and I found her naked, in a classic slave pose, outside my back door. By the end of the third weekend, she was offering me a slave contract, giving me total control over her and all she had. My lease was up, so I took the deal. To my knowledge, slave has yet to regret her decision to beg me to own it."

"You're avoiding the question, Lyndsey. What are you doing to Kara? This isn't her."

"No, she's a proud sadist with beaten slaves to prove it. We talked, Katrina, we're both dominate, just two different styles. I ask why they want to be submissive, what they expect and so on, and then I base what I do on that. Kara, she simply beats and tortures until they agree to serve. Kara has been bugging me for weeks with the same question you have...how I get them to serve me if I don't beat them into submission. How do I get them to desire to serve me instead of serving out of fear?"

Lyndsey grabbed her towel, cleaning her face. The sun was starting to come up.

"Again, I ask questions, use the answers. It isn't anything Kara can do, she doesn't have enough interest in why, only that they scream when whipped or beg when she humiliates them. As to your own question, talk to your sister. She has never asked me to dominate her, offered reasons why she wants to submit or experience submission. Thus, I have no place to start. If she is aroused at the idea, but won't talk to me about it, I won't move on it. She must ask me to dominate, talk about limits and such, be willing to try the simple things. I can't help you with an answer, only she can."

They soon split for the day, agreeing to meet in a few mornings for another run and workout. Lyndsey wasn't surprised to see a text from Kara that afternoon, almost begging to see Miss Lyndsey. She agreed to dinner again.

They had dinner, Kara very attentive to Miss Lyndsey, yet saying nothing about her own arousal that seemed to be driving her needs. Outside, Kara politely asked if they could go somewhere private to talk, Lyndsey agreeing. Kara paid cash for a hotel room, both quiet as they rode to the third-floor room.

The Ramada room was nice, as Lyndsey sat in a comfortable chair, her purse on the table. Kara was wearing mid-calf leather boots, a leather dress with a zipper from the neck to the mid-thigh hem. Kara set her purse on the table but didn't sit.

"You talked to Katrina."

"I did. We did a run and workout this morning."

"She told me about your conversation. She is worried about me. I told her I had no answer either, just that I needed to see you and be around you. She suggested I take a two-week vacation to Europe."

"The way you're pacing and acting, you might want to include Amsterdam to find women who will service you. You're wearing a hole in the rug already."

Kara stopped to look at the woman seated calmly before her.

"Miss Lyndsey, I wouldn't mind two weeks there if you were with me."

"I don't have that much vacation yet. Besides, I think her suggestion was to go without me, so you get away from whatever it is I seem to be doing."

"You won't dominate me because I won't ask you? Is that why you ignore me?"

"No, I ignore you because you have others to bring you off."

Kara knelt on the floor, her head shaking.

"No, Miss Lyndsey, I have others who have tried, tried, and failed, to get me off. As soon as I reach the edge, I see you looking down at me, see you smile at me, and I know I want to wait to have you let me go over that edge."

Lyndsey didn't react to the news, fully expecting it. If left alone, the aroused woman would know from the suggestions who would get her off and how. Not consciously but would still know.

Kara unzipped the dress, removing it to show she had nothing underneath. She knelt naked, anxiously looking at the face above her, feeling calm and safe now.

Lyndsey looked at the woman kneeling before her. Her lips were puffy, her clit extended to a degree Lyndsey didn't know was possible. The breasts were firm, no sagging or swaying as Lyndsey looked at the nipples, extended as well, almost to half the size of Lyndsey's pinky. The carpet was already showing spots from the leaking pussy. Lyndsey removed a bottle of water from her purse, offering some to Kara who leaned forward, drinking whatever Miss Lyndsey was offering. Half the bottle went back into the purse as the eyes glazed over.

"Kara, are you sure you want to have me dominate you?"

"Yes, Miss Lyndsey, I am sure. I need to cum and can only do so with you. I must submit for you to allow this. I do not know why; I only know it is the way."

Lyndsey nodded, the suggestion from before holding better than she expected.

Katrina was right, Lyndsey was doing things to Kara. Same as she did with Tina and Jill Sims. One she did to conduct experiments in college and the other to keep her word to her best friend. This time, it was simply to see if she could take down a strong-willed, strong minded, fully capable dominate personality.

"Kara, are you recording any of this?"

"No, Miss Lyndsey, I am not, nor do I know of any. Did you wish me to?"

"No, but let's talk about how you will do things in the near future."

Lyndsey had to have her do another drink of water, but in ten minutes there was full agreement to the suggestions offered. When the eyes cleared, Kara was standing, her dress zippered, no memory of kneeling. Only the idea it would be good to be in that position, that safe, calm position.

On Friday they went to the club, slave and tiny tits immediately dismissed to start doing at least seven dances in a row with others. Two people were at Kara's table as Lyndsey sat at the bar, nursing a rum and coke. Kara stared at her, Lyndsey only saluting her with the glass in her hand before looking back at the dance floor.

It was a fast dance, slave and tiny tits leaving nothing to the imagination as they twirled and stepped around with a partner. Others, including Rough, sat at the side, enjoying the show. Most knew by now the two were owned and off limits but could be fondled on the dance floor. So far, Rough or her two friends had not danced with them, most likely since Kara put the word out the slaves were to be fondled but not harmed.

A face appeared by her, Lyndsey looking at Katrina who simply took her by the hand to lead her out to the dance floor. The song ended as they got there, a slow dance starting up. They held and swayed together.

"Why are you here? This is hardly a place for a heterosexual woman seeking a man in her life."

"Why are you?"

"They are open to my possessions to be themselves. Some of the dance clubs are offended by their dress or status they are proud of having."

"If they find my body in the morning, let the cops know my sister did it with her looks." Katrina said with a smile, a smile very close to Lyndsey's face. Lyndsey looked to see Kara aiming daggers at her sister, Lyndsey wondering if Kara would come over to attack her.

"So, you're doing this to get Kara's attention? You do know she is still looking at more of me."

"Yeah, I also noticed you were sitting away from her."

"Again, why are you here? Gay club is not your vibe even if it is owned by your sister. If it means anything, you are very nice to hold onto while dancing."

Katrina laughed but didn't move away.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. As a dominate, I expected to have you argue over who leads."

"You dance with straight men, they always lead, so you're used to following your partner's lead. How was your meeting?"

They talked through the song, moving to do a faster one before returning to the bar, Kara still glaring at them, as they held hands back to the bar. The stool was in use, so they stood as they talked, both having a good conversation. They finally headed outside the bar, Katrina almost laughing as she saw her sister as Katrina placed an arm around Lyndsey's shoulder.

Outside, they held each other in a hug.

"You're going to drive her nuts if she sees the footage."

"What, you felt a chill and I was here. Too bad for her. Meanwhile, you doing any workout this weekend?"

The door slammed open, Kara stalking out, Katrina not letting Lyndsey loose.

"What are you doing here? This isn't your club."

"I must be straight, that's the second time someone asked me why I was at a gay club. We came out here to talk, why did you?"

"Why are you here, Katrina? Why are you with Miss Lyndsey?"

"Miss Lyndsey?" Katrina loosened her hold long enough to look at Lyndsey who shrugged.

"Because I'm an unmarried female, so I am a Miss?" she turned her head to look at Kara. "If you get an answer why she's here, then two of us will know."

Kara noted they still were hugging, if a bit looser than before, but Miss Lyndsey's head rested on the shoulder of the taller woman. Kara wanted to beat her sister to a pulp and said so.

"Kara," Lyndsey said with a sigh, "she's only holding me to make you jealous. I'm only holding her because you will accept what I do. If you beat her to a pulp, you will have a pissed off sister. I will have a former friend as I won't feel safe that violence is your first go to where I'm concerned."

Kara shook for a moment before looking defeated.

"You never hold me like that."

"You never show you simply want to hold me like this."

"Kara, I'm not letting her go until you are inside. The longer you stay here, the longer I hug her and the more I like it."

Kara blinked in the door light before returning inside.

"Cruelty must run in the family. You just ruined your sister's life."

"She has it bad for you, Lyndsey. Either accept her or have her move on."

Lyndsey laughed.

"Yeah, tried that and she sat outside the house. I have a few dozen texts and some voice mails that cannot be construed in any way as wanting to move on."

Lyndsey squirmed out of the hug.

"You did what you planned on; you got her upset. And yes, tomorrow is the three K run which as you know, I am running."

"Then I will see you tomorrow at ten, where you owe me for letting you lose."

"Good thing you're straight. Loser doesn't have to worry about paying off a bet unless there is food involved."

Katrina kissed Lyndsey on the forehead before walking to her car. Lyndsey went inside to see Kara looking depressed at her table. She walked over to place an arm around the seated Amazon.

"She came here to make you jealous. It worked. Keep in mind your sister is not gay, so you are getting jealous of nothing. Think before you react."

"You never danced with me." Kara said in a pouty voice.

"Kara, I've never seen you dance with anyone, why would I know you even care about dancing? Katrina and I talked about the meeting she had, how the workouts have been and such. Not once did we talk about dating or getting friendly like you want to be. You need to calm."

Kara looked up at Lyndsey's face, the muscles relaxing. Lyndsey smiled down at her, Kara drawing in a deep breath as pleasure rolled over her.

With that, Lyndsey signaled her possessions who long ago did the required dances, their bodies heated from the fondling. Outside, slave raced to the driver door for Owner to get in, the two possessions getting into the back, a plastic picnic cloth on the seats and floor. They were not allowed to leak on the seats, so they squatted on the floor. By the time Kara came outside, the car was already headed home.

Saturday morning, Lyndsey ran the three K, beating Katrina by over a minute. Katrina was ticked, thinking Lyndsey was an endurance runner, not speed running so she figured it would be easy. It wasn't.

They had lunch later, being comfortable even though they had known each other less than ten days. They traded quips, held similar views on things and had many of the same interests. There was no hand holding but Katrina did get a hug when they parted for the weekend.