Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three times. Three times you told kitty it could cum on command and three times it didn't hesitate. Now, I see you letting kitty sleep it off in a puddle of her own juices. That seems rude."

"She wants to be a submissive, your sister will have to be used to it."

Lyndsey yawned.

"Enjoy your evening. I'm going home for some me time."

Katrina got up from the chair, came over and hugged her. She kissed her forehead, her nose, and then her lips. That was more lingering.

"I know I'm not gay, but I am horny, and you are good at this, so if I'm going to go bi, I might as well enjoy the experience."

"Yeah, that's romantic. You only want me because you're horny and I'm the only one around. I don't even get candy or flowers."

Katrina hugged, picking Lyndsey up from the ground, gently carrying her down a hallway.

"We can discuss those later."

Lyndsey wasn't sure what was going on, but Katrina wasn't saying no to anything as they undressed each other, often removing something from their own bodies. Both were in good shape so no disappoint there, but Katrina shared her sister's perchance for large nipples and clits, as well as the sensitivity.

Katrina started out being the dominant one but once Lyndsey got into the mood, Katrina was left enjoying the pleasure. Katrina was five inches taller than Lyndsey when standing up, but on the king size bed, there was no height difference. The first climax was quick and furious, the demand needy as both came by rubbing pussies together.

The second time was more relaxed, Katrina left snuggling against Lyndsey with a large smile of contentment on her face. Lyndsey sighed, falling asleep.

The next morning Lyndsey woke, taking a moment to remember where she was, a bedroom she didn't know, Katrina's face only inches from hers, the face relaxed and happy as she slept. Lyndsey finally got out from under the covers, went to the bathroom which seemed to be an electronic delight, before grabbing a robe off a hook. It dragged on the floor as she walked down the hall to see the familiar front room, before grabbing the water bottles from her purse and heading to the kitchen.

She found orange juice in the fridge, finally two juice glasses and filled them with juice. She drank one, before adding half water and half juice to it. She carried both glasses back to the bedroom where she found Katrina looking half awake.

"I felt a chill and you weren't there. I thought you went home."

"My clothes are still here" Katrina verified she saw their clothes on the ground before looking back at her. Lyndsey continued. "I had bad morning breath, so I got some orange juice to offset. You can have one or let me have both."

She set the two glasses on the table, leaned over and kissed Katrina on the side of her head. Then she picked up a glass and drank it down before walking around the bed, dropping the robe, and climbing back under the covers. She leaned over to kiss Katrina's head again, Katrina mumbling that smelled better before she reached out to drink down the second glass. She replaced it on the table, turned to look at Lyndsey.

"You're not just going to walk away in the morning hours?"

"Do I look like a loser guy you've been dating?"

Katrina laughed as she started stroking Lyndsey's hair.

The eyes glazed over, the stroking hand going limp. Lyndsey brushed fallen hair away from her face.

"Katrina, are you straight or what? Why did you take me to bed last night?"

"I am straight or was. I really like you, Lyndsey, and after seeing you dominate my sister last night, it left me excited. Who better to ease that excitement than someone I really like and care about? I have never been with a woman before and must admit, this is wonderful. Except for you having me sleep on the wet spot. Just like a guy."

"Katrina, how do you feel about what I did to Kara?"

"You did what you had to do. She was out of hand and needy, I hated seeing her needy, and you took control, solved that issue. That only made me like you even more, how you treated her, tended to her needs when you didn't have to do so."

A few minutes, and some suggestions for the subconscious, later the eyes started clearing and without a thought, the hand went back to stroking Lyndsey's hair. Lyndsey moved back, allowing room between.

"You really want to snuggle while on the wet spot?"

Katrina moved quickly, smiling shyly at her new lover.

"We have time to create a second one?"

Lyndsey looked at a clock.

"What can you do in twenty minutes?"

It turned out, a lot. They finally got out of bed, taking their sweaty bodies to the bathroom where Lyndsey studied the keypad to start the shower. Katrina simply reached over to press a button, the shower coming alive.

"It's Kara's room. She has the shower preset to her liking. We need to use it until we can have her show us how to do our own preset."

Lyndsey didn't respond as she walked into the multiple shower heads coming from all angles, the warm water cascading, feeling good to her.

In twenty minutes, they were headed downstairs to see Kara still sleeping at the foot of the bondage bed, still secured as if she hadn't moved all night. Katrina shook her sister's shoulder to wake her. A bleary-eyed Kara looked at the two standing before her.

"Good morning, Mistress."

"What am I, chopped liver?"

"Good morning, Katrina. What are you doing here?"

"I came back last night to see about you but found you in good hands. We figured you slept long enough. We still have a meal with mom and dad, and you need to clean up your mess and yourself."

Kara looked around a bit before trying to move, discovering sleeping in a dried puddle of your own juices meant losing a bit of skin. She looked over at Mistress, asking if kitty could remove the bondage or did Mistress wish to use kitty more?

"Get it off, kitty, and tend to your slaves in the next room. Get this place cleaned up as well as yourself. Then we can have breakfast."

Kitty watched her Mistress and her sister walk away as she unsnapped her wrists and then her collar. She stood on wobbly legs, leaning on the bondage bed for support. For the first time in weeks, she had no desire for an orgasm, barely remembering the mind blowing pleasures of the night before as Kara submitted to Miss Lyndsey, the night ending with kitty having a Mistress. Kitty tossed the collar and cuffs to one side, the bondage hood following before she opened the door, all four slaves kneeling.

They were left to clean the dungeon as she walked out, her thigh high boots covered with dried juice, her leather dress simply hanging open. She went to her bedroom, saw the mess, smelled the sheets, and jumped when she heard a voice. She turned to see her sister in the doorway.

"Kara, take a shower and get dressed. Don't keep us waiting by having a fantasy. Your slaves can clean this later."

Kara meekly removed her boots, tossed off the open dress and went to find her shower still dripping from usage, the towels wet. Kara took her shower, drying with the same towels she was sure had dried Mistress's body.

Ten minutes later she was in the kitchen where omelets were being placed on plates. Toast was being buttered as Kara carried the three plates to the table. Lyndsey and Katrina sat as Kara stood. They both looked at her.

"Apologies, Mistress, kitty is new to being submissive. Does she sit, kneel, or just stand while Mistress eats?"

Lyndsey smiled at her.

"Have a seat, we need to talk yet."

Kara sat, discovering she was famished from her workout last night. When they were done, Lyndsey looked at Kara.

"Kara, and I want Kara answering, not kitty, Kara, tell me about last night."

"You were there, Mistress. What did you need to know?"

"Were you happy I dominated you?"

Kara's face lit up.

"Very happy, Mistress. It was good of you to use me like I needed to be used. To be kitty and serving you was joy. I also thank you profusely for allow kitty to cum for your pleasure and entertainment."

"Seriously?" Katrina muttered. Kara looked at her sister.

"Guess you had to be there."

"I was, Kara, I was there for the whole thing. I came back to check on you to see the screen come alive as you two entered the dungeon. I watched and listened to the entire thing. I heard you begging, I heard her telling you humiliating things and you loving it all. What I am a bit confused on, is why are you still being kitty when Kara is clearly here?"

"She is still processing." Lyndsey answered, "She went to sleep last night, a happy and satisfied submissive called kitty, a submissive serving Miss Lyndsey who in a few minutes of arousal, became Mistress. She woke this morning, in bondage, on the floor, with us looking down at her. First reaction was to still be kitty, serving Mistress. At some point she will separate the two personas."

"What point? We see the parents and Kara does her kitty thing, they'll be all over the place. It's not pretty when they do that."

"No," Kara agreed, "I will be under control by this afternoon. Unless Mistress sends me some commands to follow." Kara grinned at Lyndsey.

"I seldom send commands when I know my possessions are busy with work or some other thing. Worse that will happen will be to remind Katrina how she snores."

Kara's eyes got big.

"Wait, those spots all over my sheets were because of you both?" She looked at her sister. "You're straight! How did you get into bed with Mistress?"

"She carried me in." Lyndsey said before the sister could answer. "She carried me in, kissed me like she was gay all her life and, well, we took a few hours to recuperate and did it again. I expect, at some time, she will try to seduce me again but not without a few dates to show good intentions."

Katrina smiled at her.

"Also, you need flowers and candy. Yeah, I do remember parts of our conversation."

Kara looked stunned.

"You're dating my Mistress? How did that happen?"

Katrina smiled at her sister.

"What can I say? I saw her dominating you and found it erotic. I can't wait to see her do it some more so I can get all excited at seeing you suffer and begging."

Kara frowned.

"Good thing you like me."

"Yeah, good thing." Katrina said as she patted and caressed Lyndsey's hand.

It wasn't Kara who slipped up, but Katrina when they had a midday meal at their parents, Katrina looking happier than usual. All she would agree to was that yes, she found someone, someone she wanted in a serious relationship, someone long term. And no, to the next question, she wasn't bringing her home until the relationship was better defined.

Her? Bring her home? But Katrina was straight, always liking men.

"Well, I guess you have a gay daughter and bi daughter. I like this one, and don't want to screw it up."

Kara gave a small laugh at the idea of what she saw and smelled on her bed as any indication, a good screwing had already occurred. Of course, the parents demanded to know what she knew, and Kara had to act innocent, an act they all agreed on, was not even good enough to believe.

If it was one thing the two sisters could agree upon, it was to try to ignore the parents' devious tricks at finding out about what the two siblings were up to. They agreed, there was no way one could explain being a willing submissive to Mistress while the other could explain she was dating Mistress. No way could it be explained.

The week went well, Lyndsey coming in eighth in the Iron Man competition she trained for six months, tiny tits getting a promotion and raise, slave getting accolades for solving some issues long pestering the high executives.

Kitty was bound every time Mistress visited, still expected to obey an order even if so bound kitty worked up a sweat trying to get it done. Kara's slaves found out their Mistress had her own Mistress, discovering the shorter Mistress ruled them all. Occasionally Miss Katrina would show up, ordering the slaves like she usually did but not her own sister who was off-limits. She could order kitty around, humiliate her, bind her, and punish her, but only if Mistress was present and approving.

Katrina was in her own world; always suspicious Lyndsey was doing some kind of hypnotist or drug thing but never aware she herself was being drugged. During one of the suggestion sessions, she admitted to her suspicions but was told to forget that aspect, only that she really liked Lyndsey, was willing to let her take charge for the most part, and not associate her arousal with visits by Lyndsey.

Katrina had no desire to serve Lyndsey, this was a different experiment by Lyndsey. Katrina instead found her very funny, enjoyable to be around, a good friend to talk to, and ready to kiss and cuddle when the mood hit either of them. Thoughts of cuddling and kissing often led Katrina to have erotic thoughts which led to some arousal to deal with during the day. She quickly established there was only one solution to dreaming and thinking of Lyndsey and that was to be with Lyndsey, getting the actual touches, caresses, and kisses Katrina found herself desiring.

Katrina got deeper and deeper into the relationship, feeling a bit lonely when Lyndsey wasn't around her. A few times she found herself being a bit jealous of Lyndsey's slaves, as they saw her every day since Lyndsey took her responsibility for her pets or possessions seriously. She made sure they had plenty of food, water, and time in bondage. If Lyndsey wasn't around at night, they placed themselves in bondage for the night, convinced it was the best way to fall asleep since they had been sleeping that way every night since submitting to Owner / Mistress.

Katrina found this to be an endearing trait, to care for what you are responsible for and so considerate to their needs. She just wished she spent as much time with Lyndsey as the rest of them. After a date, somewhat romantic to her, Katrina was looking forward to some cuddle time, not caring where they went. Her father called, insisting they talk about an issue at work and no, it would not wait until morning.

Lyndsey gave her a lingering kiss, told her to solve the problem and drove off, leaving Katrina stamping her feet like a child, upset with how it turned out. If only they lived together, it wouldn't matter if she had to investigate a work problem, they'd still be in the same house and same bed.

By the time she solved the problem, texting her father about the solution, she was convinced it was best if she had Lyndsey move in. After all, she was in a mansion with plenty of servants and lots of rooms for working out, game rooms, movie rooms and swimming pool. Plus, Lyndsey would have the girlfriend of her dreams with her. What was not to like?

Lyndsey went to kitty's place, where no servants were around, letting herself in since Mistress had keys and security codes for the entire place. She found kitty half bound to the bondage bed, trying to sleep. She woke instantly when Mistress came in.

"Trying to self-bondage, kitty?"

"Yes, Mistress. This submissive is trying to learn how to do so, hoping Mistress will enjoy the sight without doing the work."

Lyndsey walked over to the cabinets, taking out a bondage hood, placing it on kitty's head, covering the eyes and ears, but leaving the mouth available. Then she put on a strap on, walking over to place the foot stools into place, and started fucking the wet pussy. Kitty yelped at the invasion but didn't try to move away.

The yelp was because Mistress usually fucked slowly, so slowly it drove kitty up the wall with arousal. This time Mistress was fucking hard and fast, a welcome change to kitty but it left the submissive wondering if it did something wrong. Mistress stopped fucking, leaving kitty wanting only for the pussy coated dildo to be shoved into its mouth. It took kitty by surprise, the first time Mistress did this, but she started sucking with only a moment's hesitation. Kitty was used to sucking pussies, not cocks, so she had to work a bit on getting it cleaned.

The dildo left her mouth, entering the red hair pussy fast and furious. Kitty was left aroused repeatedly as Mistress had her suck it again before fucking her again.

Kitty was left alone, for a minute before she was moved to be secured better, a minute later, totally helpless to whatever Mistress was in the mood for. Nipple sucking was one thing, the pleasure driving the submissive crazy before clamps were placed on the highly sensitive nubs. More clamps were added to the pussy lips and what felt like weights added to the clamps. A small vibrator was inserted and rolled around the leaking pussy, kitty getting used to the vibrations on her pussy walls when that left only to be slowly inserted into her ass.

Kitty yelped again, she was virginal in her ass, begged Mistress to know this but it didn't stop the invasion. Kitty was soon being fucked painfully even as the small dildo was well coated with lots of pussy juice. The pain went away, the pleasure taking over, and the speakers came alive in the ears. Mistress confirmed kitty could clearly hear her.

"Kitty, Mistress is using a small one in your ass. Stop whining or Mistress will use the same one she used in your pussy."

Kitty stopped complaining, taking deep breaths to combat the sensations of pain and pleasure taking over her body. A funnel was placed, kitty drinking water until she wiggled her fingers. Then Mistress went back to fucking her ass, this time a bit more aggressively. Tips of the leather strips of the cat o nine tails were felt lightly touching the gorged clit, kitty moaning loudly. Then she was left alone.

Kitty had no idea how long she was simply abandoned, the small dildo still her ass but other than that, no one touching her. Without warning because of the hood, she was startled as the clamps were removed, the ass fucking resumed, and a tongue was swirled around the clit, standing proudly like a half-sized pinky. When Kitty was at the edge, she was left alone, the ass being filled but no movement made. She would have cried in frustration if the eye pads allowed that much movement.

A hand was released, kitty being told to remove and fuck her ass with the dildo. It was a strain to reach down since her neck was secured to the bed, but she finally was able to pull it half out and insert it again a few times. Then it was removed, and another placed into her hand. She was told to fuck her pussy five times before inserting it into her ass. Even coated so much it was slippery, the new dildo hurt going in but a slap on a thigh with the cat was enough to have kitty forget the pain, just do the obedience.

The edge was there, kitty close to experiencing her first anal climax, when she was told to remove the dildo and clean it. All of it. Kitty wasn't sure of the taste but so aroused, it didn't make much difference as she sucked and licked the invader until it was knocked from her hand, the hand then secured as before.

A vibrator was left inside her, Kitty again left alone. After several minutes of trying to keep the vibrator in, it finally fell, the cat hitting her tits, sending shocks throughout her body. It struck again on her thighs a few times, back to her tits and then on her pussy. Kitty was going crazy with the sensations. Then she was left alone, still trying to clench a dildo no longer in her pussy, her need to cum swirling around her mind, her body needing release.

This time she was left alone for more than a few minutes, finally getting a rough sleep of some kind. She hated trying to sleep when all she wanted to do was cum, but she had no choice, Mistress was in charge.

Lyndsey left the dungeon, going upstairs to sleep in Kara's bed. She woke up at her usual time six hours later, leisurely using the bathroom and shower before getting dressed from the overnight bag she brought in from the car. She ate breakfast, leaving the mess before brushing her teeth. She repacked the bag, leaving it by the door before going downstairs to see kitty still in bondage.

1...45678...23