Lindsey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up the cat, whipping the tits and thighs again, kitty moaning in either pain or arousal or both, Mistress wasn't sure but didn't care. She released both wrists, telling kitty she needed to get up and get to work. No playing with itself or she'd find last night to be pleasurable. By the time kitty got the bondage hood off to see again, she was alone in the dungeon.

Lyndsey made it to work on time, letting tiny tits know she wasn't coming home so she had to undo her own bondage. Tiny tits sent back a frowny face along with a text Mistress was missed but would also undo slave. Lyndsey didn't text back, aware slave was always securely bound at night, tiny tits having to do self-bondage if Mistress wasn't home. That also meant tiny tits had to get out of the bondage by itself.

Lyndsey had five texts from Katrina, each one getting more and more worried about her. Finally, Lyndsey texted back she was at work, have a good day.

Lyndsey had a good day at work, better than Katrina who was more concerned she was on her girlfriend's bad side today instead of the meeting she was heading. Better than kitty who was more worried she did something to irritate Mistress last night than the files in front of her.

Both sent more texts, asking about tonight. She also got texts from slave and tiny tits to see if Owner was upset and how could they help to make Owner happy. After work, Lyndsey stopped at a coffee café, where she made more notes in her notebook.

She got home to see Katrina's car out front, parked just off to the side where the driveway widened, allowing anyone to come or go from the garage without moving the car. Lyndsey parked inside the garage, next to slave's car, the engine still popping indicating slave had only just got home before Owner. Proof was slave opening the garage door so Owner could walk inside the utility room without stopping. She did stop to caress the kneeling slave, asking how its day went. Slave said much better with Owner home to dominate slave.

Heading to the front room, she saw Katrina sitting on the couch, tiny tits nowhere in sight. Then she caught the naked submissive out back, raking leaves and bagging them. Lyndsey turned to look at slave who crawled behind its Owner.

"Look up compost boxes to see if we need one."

"Yes, Owner."

Slave crawled away quickly to look up the request from the laptop in the kitchen.

Lyndsey looked at Katrina without speaking, knowing she would fill in the words. She wasn't disappointed as she stood up to walk around the coffee table.

"Lyndsey, I know you're pissed about last night but, I had to see to it. I know you're upset about it but..."

Katrina stopped as Lyndsey held up a hand.

"You are right, Katrina, I'm upset, but not with last night, just with you and your crap for today."

"Crap?" Katrina looked startled. She started to ask what crap, but a hand was waved, and she closed her mouth. She had no idea what was going on.

"Crap. Is there a part you don't get? Yeah, all of it. Another good reason for me to be upset with you. You call me your girlfriend and insult me first chance you get? Really, Katrina? I wanted to talk but apparently, you don't."

Katrina was totally confused. How did this get turned on her?

Katrina took a step over to her and halted when Lyndsey shook her head.

"No, I know that tactic. You're taller and will want to have me stare up at you while we talk. Not falling for it so either change tactic or go home. After your insult, I don't care at the moment."

Katrina floundered, yes, she also knew the tactic but wasn't trying to use it to lord it over Lyndsey. She could just say that, but if she stood taller, making her stare up, well, that simply would justify the tactic. Her sister was even taller, how did she talk to her Mistress when they... of course. Katrina knelt on both knees, looking up at Lyndsey still ten feet away. Lyndsey nodded, Katrina feeling calmer, she did the right thing, knelt to Lyndsey, allowing her to be taller, to lord it over her. Good, they could still talk about this insult Katrina didn't know she made.

Lyndsey was satisfied the suggestion took, time to see if another one still was in effect. She walked over slowly, stopping three feet from the kneeling woman who gazed up at Lyndsey's face.

Katrina felt her body relax, staring at her, aware she was in a calm place, a safe place, a place where Lyndsey could keep her protected against all the bad things out there. She was so lucky to have such wonderful, considerate girlfriend. A girlfriend who could be counted on even in bad times. Did she not know how she kept by the side of tiny tits and slave when both possessions had bad parts of life, was Lyndsey at their side, helping, staying with them? God, Katrina was so blessed to have Lyndsey.

"Kat, I am insulted at your insinuation. I don't care for that."

Katrina hated to be called Kat and was about to say so when a hand went up.

"Kat, you're about to tell me you don't like that name." Katrina nodded, "I am aware, Kat, you do not but at least, Kat, you will know how upset I am with you if you keep hearing Kat. Do you have a problem knowing when I'm upset, Kat?"

Katrina shook her head, still not saying anything. She did enjoy looking up at Lyndsey, now realizing why all her submissives spent so much time on their knees, looking at this sexy woman, this protector of all things good, keeping away all things bad. She was so lucky to have Lyndsey in her life.

"Listen to me, Kat, I am not upset over you taking your dad's call or leaving a potentially great romantic evening to go to work. It's you, it's who you are and what I like about you."

Katrina felt joy that Lyndsey liked her. Maybe more? Possibly more?

"What I am ticked at, Kat, is your thinking I'm so shallow that I would be upset over you doing the right thing. That Kat thinks I would dump her for doing what she had to do to fix issues. That Kat thinks I am so shallow a person, I would take offence at what Kat did." Lyndsey waved a hand, "Kat didn't even consider my feelings at the insult, just went with the idea. I thought Kat liked me, but you know what? If you don't care all that much to have any respect for me, Kat may as well leave."

Katrina was still her safe place, if she stayed on her knees, looking up at Lyndsey, there was a good chance Miss Lyndsey wouldn't have Kat do something stupid like leave the woman she loved so much, the protector, kind, considering lover and friend. God, she was so sexy from this angle. Katrina was sure that was why she loved this strong woman so much.

"Please, Miss Lyndsey, Kat doesn't want to leave you. Kat didn't realize she offended you with her words, she simply wanted to apologize. Kat too, was looking forward to a romantic evening with you, but as you know, Miss Lyndsey, work and family called. Kat was worried you'd be upset over that. Kat knows now you were not, only upset at Kat's foolish ideas and horrible response. Please, Miss Lyndsey, please forgive Kat for her weak ways. She loves you and wants you around forever. Please, don't be upset, Kat doesn't like to upset Miss Lyndsey. Please, Miss Lyndsey."

The voice cracked, Katrina barely understanding her own apology for what she didn't even know she did. But it was great that Miss Lyndsey, that sexy woman standing before Kat and looking down at her for her offense, was not walking away. Katrina couldn't handle losing the woman she loved as much as life.

"As I said, Kat, this is all mainly a misunderstanding. I just don't like you jumping to the conclusion I was going to leave you for having to cancel the evening to work."

"I'm sorry, Miss Lyndsey, Kat is so sorry." The tears came down her cheeks as she crawled on her knees to wrap her arms around Miss Lyndsey's legs, crying into the cotton pants suit. She almost lost Miss Lyndsey! Thank the gods Miss Lyndsey was smart enough to realize Kat was pretty stupid when it came to relationships and needed to be led. Who better than the woman who Katrina loved and was devoted to?

When it seemed Katrina was cried out, Lyndsey walked away, Katrina staring at her leaving. Was her apology not enough? What did she need to do to keep Miss Lyndsey in her life? As she had these fearful thoughts, Miss Lyndsey returned. She almost laughed seeing Kat's face, so sorrowful a moment ago, now looking so hopeful.

Lyndsey bent over to lift Katrina's face up, the face looking eager to please. She held her by the chin, using a warm washcloth to gently wipe away the tears and traces of crying. Lyndsey saw the moment, the eyes light up, looking back at her in adoration and love. Katrina couldn't help it, no one had ever wiped her tears away with such loving affection as Miss Lyndsey was now doing.

Lyndsey finished without a word exchanged. When she set the washcloth on a chair, Katrina held Miss Lyndsey's legs in a hug.

"I love you so much, Lyndsey. I didn't know this could exist, but I don't care if you're Lyndsey or Miss Lyndsey, or another title, I just want to know you as my girlfriend and maybe, possibly, more."

Lyndsey smiled down at the adoring face.

"You barely know me, don't make wedding plans. Besides, I may be an even bigger sadist than your sister."

"Loving you as much as I do, it doesn't matter. Would you consider marrying me?"

"Not yet, we're hardly a couple yet."

Lyndsey bent further, hugging Katrina's shoulders, the woman almost vibrating with happiness. As Lyndsey offered her some water to drink, Katrina was making plans to have everyone know Katrina found her love. She was unaware her eyes glazed over, unaware of Miss Lyndsey speaking and Katrina agreeing to whatever was suggested, only that in a few minutes she was still hugging the legs of this woman she adored.

A minute later, Lyndsey moved, offering a hand which Katrina took even as both knew she could rise on her own without any problem. It just felt right, Lyndsey helping Katrina up, helping her with any problem she might encounter. Katrina only hoped she'd never let this goddess down or upset her. No, she'd never upset her again.

They hugged, kissed, Lyndsey going to the back door to have slave come in to serve dinner. Tiny tits started cleaning up as she knew she would eat with slave as usual. Katrina was all for taking Lyndsey to bed, hell, right here if she'd let her. She was leaking so badly; she knew she was leaking pussy juice as much as the two slaves. How they did it all day long and still excel at their jobs at work was beyond Katrina. She could hardly walk without thinking she was making squishing noises.

Katrina and Lyndsey ate at the table, Katrina just able to see tiny tits feet and ass as the slaves ate from the bowls on the kitchen floor. She was amazed they did so quietly, expecting to hear slurping noises. She mentioned it to Lyndsey.

"They are not to disturb me when they eat. I read or use the phone; I don't need to hear the background noise of pigs in slop. Both are aware if they do so, they stop eating, the other gets the extra food and water and they miss the meal until the next time. Missing a full day's meal gets the point across better than beating them."

Katrina smiled her agreement as she reached over to caress the arm nearby. Her Lyndsey was far better as a dominate than her sister who had no idea how to make slaves adore her. Katrina was all for getting the meal out of the way, the more she caressed, the more aroused she got and the more she wanted to make love to her loving dominate girlfriend. Lyndsey didn't appear to be in any hurry, making Katrina know she had to wait until later. Unless Miss Lyndsey didn't want to use Katrina. That thought made her shudder in internal horror. She needed to be used.

Supper out of the way, Lyndsey brushed her teeth while slaves cleaned up, Katrina chewing some gum. She was aware how Lyndsey was with morning breath and food breath wasn't that much better. Katrina looked at the couch, moving around, trying to have a sexy pose when Lyndsey came out. None seemed to be, well, sexy. Just posing like in a movie with a bad actress and director. She finally looked down at her outfit, the blouse tucked into the skirt, and she smiled.

Lyndsey came out to find Katrina sitting on the couch, one leg under the other, her skirt on the coffee table, her blouse half opened and draped along the naked hip. The panty hose was on the floor.

"Guessing you don't want to watch Jeopardy."

"I'm game for whatever you are." Katrina tried to purr but had to laugh a bit at how badly it came out. Lyndsey came over smiled as she came over to kiss her on the lips, a gently lingering kiss. Katrina felt her body temperature hike up several degrees.

Reaching behind Katrina, Lyndsey undid the bra strap, reaching into the blouse to pull the front of the bra down. Katrina quickly removed it, tossing it on the pantyhose.

Lyndsey leaned over to kiss Katrina on the neck.

"Lose the pantyhose unless you offer it for bondage. Wear thigh highs or stockings with garters. Much sexier."

Katrina felt goosebumps as her neck was kissed. Oh God, what kind of bondage would Miss Lyndsey put her in and how would she love it? That she would, Katrina had no doubt, but oh God, the idea was so erotic, would Miss Lyndsey be willing to put her own girlfriend in bondage? She shuddered as a hand played with a nipple.

"Miss Lyndsey, I wore pantyhose today. I, gasp, I wore them, oh, God, I wore them all day. I, I, I, I should learn about these things."

Lyndsey leaned over to suck on a nipple through the blouse. Katrina took a deep breath, wrapping arms around Lyndsey as she moaned in delight. No one had ever turned her on this way, no one had ever got her so excited with just showing Katrina how much she was loved. God, Katrina wanted to marry this woman and make a lifetime commitment. It didn't matter a few weeks ago she was totally straight and her parents one hope of providing grandchildren for the future. All Katrina wanted now was to do what made Lyndsey, Miss Lyndsey, Mistress, Owner, Goddess, or whatever title she approved of Katrina using, doing what made her happy.

Katrina was pulled up from the couch, Lyndsey undoing the remaining three buttons on the blouse, much too slowly for Katrina's liking but little she could do about it. Finally, she was naked before her girlfriend, pussy juice glistening on her thighs, clit and nipples erect, vying for attention.

"Put your arms behind your back." Lyndsey said softly as she kissed from one nipple to the other. Katrina held her hands together, so she didn't make an error and try to hug Lyndsey without permission.

"Turn around and pick up the pantyhose with your lips only."

Katrina let out a moan of pleasure at the idea and turned, bending at the waist, the yoga making it easy to pick up the hose with her lips. A hand was placed at her back when she was rising, the pantyhose dangling from her lips.

"Don't drop them, Katrina. You were told not to wear them, you did, and while I appreciate you pointing out you were disobedient, you still need some punishment."

Katrina couldn't protest, she only just was told not to wear them but to do so meant dropping them. Then again, the slap on her ass was kind of nice.

Katrina concentrated on not dropping the hosiery held in her lips as Miss Lyndsey spanked her several times, not overly hard which Katrina appreciated on her virgin ass, but with some scratching of reddish skin with fingernails or gentle massage. Katrina had no idea she could be this aroused and still upright as her pussy leaked onto her blouse.

Finally, the hose was removed, one leg of it sliding over her clenched hands and up the arms, the other leg wrapping around to tie the arms together. Lyndsey folded the blouse and stuck it between Katrina's legs, telling her to heel but don't lose the blouse.

Katrina felt foolish following Miss Lyndsey around, the blouse and it's absorbing the wet juices obvious to all. She watched as slave and tiny tits were allowed to go into the backyard to piss and shit on command before wiping their asses on the grass yard. They came back in for Lyndsey to put them both into bondage, slave over the hood of her car in the garage, a vibrating dildo set on a pole. Katrina smiled as the pole slowly moved up and down, the vibrator encountering slave's pussy, leaving as slave moaned in desperation. The pole was plugged in so it would be doing that all night.

Katrina followed Miss Lyndsey as they found tiny tits already wearing a collar and cuffs, preparing to be in bondage as well. The only light was from the hallway, tiny tits having already locked up the house before it would be bound for the night. Tiny tits was bound on the kitchen floor so she was spreadeagled on her stomach, a yoga mat under her hips, Mistress allowing tiny tits to lick the bottom of a suction cup so the large vibrating dildo would stick and stay between tiny tits legs, the vibrations hitting the thighs just below the pussy, tiny tits already squirming with need. If it could mount the dildo without knocking it over, tiny tits could fuck itself silly. But if it fell over, it would not have any satisfaction. Trying to mount at this angle without knocking it over was the problem.

"They can't sleep well if they are not in bondage." Lyndsey explained.

"I can't see how they can sleep in bondage."

"They are always in bondage at night, so they don't hump themselves or destroy anything in that process. After all that time, even if I'm not home, they put themselves in bondage so they can go to sleep. Sort of like you needing a pillow and not comfortable sleeping without one."

Katrina understood that part as she walked naked, arms bound, down the hallway to the guest bedroom, a step behind Miss Lyndsey. That she was now bound for the night was not considered by her as she couldn't figure out how the two slaves could sleep being in bondage. In the bedroom, Lyndsey looked at her girlfriend.

"How are you at helping a girl undress."

Katrina took some deep breaths to keep her mind clear enough to say she was happy to do so. Lyndsey smiled at her, told her to undress her so they could go to bed and make love.

Katrina could hardly contain her arousal at the idea as she leaned forward, trying to undo a button. Lyndsey finally undid all the buttons before Katrina moved to pull the blouse out of the pants, easing it down off the shoulders, kneeling to pull the cuff so it came off the arms. Katrina looked up, almost orgasming as she felt the lust and love of this beautiful and sexy woman. Katrina hoped, as she leaned over to pull on the shoelaces, she would prove worthy of loving this Love of Her Life.

Lyndsey sat on the bed to allow Kat to pull off her shoes and socks, interested in seeing how this wealthy businesswoman would do this feat. She did manage to use her upper teeth to pull the shoe down past the heel before inserting the toe into her mouth to pull it off the foot. She did the same with the other shoe, Lyndsey telling her the shoes belonged by the wall. It took a few minutes but Katrina was able to get them together so she could pick them up, carrying them in her mouth as she crawled on her knees to the wall and back again.

She tried but was unable to remove the socks, they being halfway up the calf and the pants legs not going that far. Lyndsey stood up, towering over the over excited woman kneeling before her. Kat got the belt opened before yanking the snap at the waist band. She used her mouth to pull the cotton pants down the legs. Lyndsey sat so Kat could mouth each cuff, pulling back to it went over the foot, finally looking at the socks.

They came off easily once she got the hang of it, getting them down to the foot with her lips before grabbing the sock toe in her mouth, tugging until the sock slid off. Lyndsey smiled at her.

1...56789...23