Lindsey's Ghost Girls Crew Ch. 02

Story Info
The next victim walks in looking for her co-workers...
1k words
4.58
6.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

A car pulled up and parked behind the van. She got out and looked at the old building. She walked up the steps and into the building. Emily looked in the office and sat down her bag. She seen Sherri had set everything up and it was running. Emily figured the two women were looking around the old building. Emily was new to the crew and knew that there was still one more crew girl on her way. She sat down and opened a bottle of water.

Emily sat waiting on them to return and sipped on her water. An hour had passed and she was looking at the blank monitors realizing cameras weren't on yet. She pulled out her camera and voice recorder as she got ready to go search for Lindsey and Sherri. She stood up and pulled her leggings up as she walked out of the office. Emily went looking for the others.

She walked down the main hallway towards the stairway. She saw something laying in the middle of the hall a little way up. Emily stopped and recorded the tennis shoe laying in the middle of the floor. She didn't know it was Sherri's since Sherri had been hidden beside Lindsey. Emily left it and continued down the hallway not seeing the camera beside the wall.

Emily found the stairs and began walking up as he waited for her. She was a beautiful twenty five year old blonde. Her tight leggings clung to her nice round ass and thighs. Her tee shirt let her tits bounce with each step nicely as she ascended the stairs. Emily looked left and right at the entrance of the second floor, she went right towards the lighter area.

She was close to the light area as she heard footsteps behind her. She turned as a wind hit her knocking her off balance. Emily fell against the wall as her camera fell as slid to the other side of the hallway as it recorded her. She stood up looking around terrified. Emily looked around and saw the camera on the floor. She picked it up and stood there checking it.

He came up behind her unexpectedly and shoved her to the wall. Emily was against the wall as she was lifted a few inches off the floor. She cried for help as she felt her legs get pulled open. Her tight leggings tightened even more around her waist as she felt something shoving between her ass cheeks and into her asshole. Emily begged for it to stop as she felt the head enter her asshole along with her leggings and thong.

He laughed and shoved harder, ripping thru her clothes. Emily's eyes widened as her tight, round ass began to get fucked by the mass. She felt another cock rubbing her pussy as she begged for it to stop. Then it too slid into her moist hole and fucked it fast and deep. Emily felt hands on her breasts squeezing as they tore her tee shirt open and ripped her bra off. Her exposed D cups were getting fondled by the large hands as they pinched and pulled her hard nipples.

She was bouncing up and down on both cocks as her screams of help turned into moans of pleasure. She was getting wet as the large cocks used her body like a sex toy. Emily felt it pull her hair making her orgasm grow as it build up. She never had such rough sex and was now loving it.

Her legs were dangling as her holes got invaded by the large cocks. Her moans filled the hallway as her cum dripped to the floor below her. The rookie ghost hunter was finding out the bad part she wasn't warned about. Lindsey had never told her about her previous ghost experiences.

He shoved deep into her body, he laughed as her cum flowed. Emily continued to get fucked and was enjoying it as her pussy and ass got stretched by the large cocks. Her moans grew louder and louder as her orgasm built up. Emily loved rough sex and this was the roughest by far as she was against the wall getting pounded by him.

He squeezed her firm tits and pulled her nipples as it kept her wet. Her body was covered in sweat as he worked her good. Her orgasm peaked as her pussy was stretched a little more making her get off. Cum spurted out as the cock rammed in and out of her hole. Emily's eyes rolled back as her orgasm felt great. She moaned as her body was stuffed with cocks.

His cocks grew bigger as he got close to cumming inside her. He picked up the pace and depth as he worked himself up to explode inside her holes. Her moans grew louder as it kept her orgasm going as he grew closer yet. He was almost there and shoved deep one last time, ramming his cock deeper yet into her ass and pussy.

He got off and filled her insides up as she moaned. Her legs twitched as they dangled off the floor. Emily smiled as she fainted and fell limp on his cocks. He laughed and dropped her to the floor as he pulled out of her holes. Emily laid on the floor unconscious and in torn clothes as he towered over her smiling at her bare ass.

She was tossed in the room with the other women as he left and went to see if there was another crew girl he could have his way with. He left the cameras and torn clothes as evidence to the others that it did happen. So far each attack was recorded on the cameras, he made sure of it, this wasn't his first go with female ghost hunters. In the hallway, Emily's cell phone started ringing. He looked at it and it was the fourth crew member. He smiled as he picked the phone up and listened to the voicemail. She said she was running late and would be there in a couple hours. He crushed the phone and dropped it. He smiled as he left and went to check on the three women.