All Comments on 'Lions and Tigers Ch. 03'

by Rascalpapillion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Campus77Campus775 months ago

This is a very pleasant story. Full of passion and lust on both sides. I like the long paragraphs. It keeps leading me to more of the emotion between the two. I wonder how long you can keep this tale going. I don't want to see it end. The feelings are so strong and pleasurable. I've followed you from your first story expecting to get even more excitement as you progressed. Keep it up!

LimeyracerLimeyracer5 months ago

As with other posters, I like the story - BUT, I'm afraid that you need to add more Commas, and other grammatical "interrupts" - the long sentences - with little break, tend to override the story - so you need to allow the reader time to take breath, as the long drawn-out sentences make it difficult to read, without re-reading the story at that point...

Sorry - nit-picking I know - and like one of your other, earlier posters - have an education that stressed the need for corrective grammar as one writes; perhaps another editor would address this need..??

But - keep writing; Chapter Four coming up?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

O.K. CLEVER AUTHOR ! You are writing a ROMANCE, a LOVE STORY. Nice job showing the different " WORLDS " of the two characters. I grew up in CHICAGO and you have captured the city. That was fascinating for me. Also, realistic was writing about other people's reaction to their age difference. Added to the realism. But ! Of course this is a reality based FANTASY. Love the sexual tension. Love the D/s over lay, without being too much or too distracting. Please address the lengthy paragraphs. You will be pleased with your reader's reaction as the writing itself is improved. Truly, CLEVER AUTHOR, you generate your stories. Let an EDITOR deal with the mechanics of the writing. KEEP GOING ! 5 STARS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRascalpapillion@Rascalpapillion
I'm a confident guy in his forties. For work, I do high-stress stuff--disaster response--and I love the ability of sex to take us into another world, strip away life's stresses, and give us a moment of pure bliss. I'm about enthusiastic consent and sex-positivity. I'm 5'11",...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES