Lions and Tigers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were on her shoulders now and he was taking the straps of the sundress and pushing them down over her shoulders, taking the straps of her bra with it. Within a few seconds, she was stripped bare to the waist, her arms caught against her side, her young breasts exposed. She'd loved the way the fabric had felt as it pulled over her nipples and now his hands were on them lifting them pulling them up roughly and she arched her back to press them further into his palms. ""Such fucking gorgeous breasts, Kristine," he said. "Why thank you, Jack," she said, looking down at his hands pulling on them, "I thought you liked them."

"Such a smart little mouth," he said, his voice going down to that husky growl she fucking adored. His hands were on his belt buckle then, and right in front of her, so close to her he pulled out his cock, she could feel the heat of it--already hard. She looked at it happily--"I did that," she thought to herself, as the vibrator inside her slowly ramped up the well of pleasure inside her. Her arms at her sides, she couldn't reach out for it, but she leaned forwards to kiss it, to press her tongue on it. He smiled down at her but took it in his hand and slid it against her cheek. So fucking hard against her, she closed her eyes as the velvety skin and hard shaft pressed against her.

"You look perfect on your knees," he said, and his cock slapped against her cheek then, surprising her, and at the same time making something jump in her sexual soul, something that had never been reached before. "I'm going to fuck your little mouth, Kristine," he said, as he slapped his cock against her other cheek, the solid weight of it just so fucking arousing.

"That's what it's there for," she managed to say with a shaky breath, and that fucking did it, his hand firmly wrapped in her hair then and she opened her mouth for him and he put his cock against her lips and pulled her head and she made a tight ring of her lips. He pushed and his hands drew her to him and her tight lips passed over the head of his cock and the shaft of it filled her mouth and he held himself there for a moment and then pulled her hair again and pumped his hips and it was too much but she wanted it she even forced herself forward a bit as she gagged on his cock and he pulled back and she gasped and he fucked it back in and again and her lips were dragged back and forth along his shaft so wet from her mouth as he just used her fucking mouth. The vibrator inside her pussy took on a new dimension, when the beat of it coincided with a thrust or pull of his cock it exploded another bomb of pleasure inside her and struggled to stay upright under the assault of the vibrator and his cock and his hand shift

She could still hear the sounds from below and that just aroused her further. Here she was on her knees with Jack's cock ramming in and out between her tightly-held lips. She was giving him a good blowjob she knew she could hear his grunts, his gasps as her little mouth sucked that cock. Her pussy was so goddamn wet as he just kept fucking her mouth, sometimes just letting his shaft slowly slide on her tongue as he looked down on her--she loved looking back up at him them, imagining how she looked to him--and sometimes he challenged her again, gripped her hair hard and fucked that cock to the back of her throat until she gasped and he relented and let her breathe again.

She felt his touch on the controls match what he was doing even more closely, and fucking hell she was going to come again she was going to come with Jack's cock filling her mouth, while he fucked her mouth. "Fuck yes, Kristine," he murmured as he held her hair tightly, looking down at her, "Come for me like a sweet little slut. Show me how hard you come while I facefuck you."

She moaned at that and that turned into the start of the orgasm and he fucked her mouth throughout it holding her aloft by her hair and she tried to keep her lips wrapped tight but she was moaning so hard and her pussy felt just so good but oh god now just aching for more the bullet not enough she wanted what she always wanted she wanted Jack to pick her up and fuck her.

And he was, his hands pulled her off the floor and roughly slung her face down, ass up on one of the old benches. She barely had time to grip it before he had her skirt up in back and had pulled out the vibrating egg--that moment of release was another huge gush of pleasure. Then his cock was entering her--her breasts slick from the facefucking she'd received, hanging down as his very first thrust penetrated her to the hilt, knocking her forwards and making her shout. THey might have heard that on the first floor she thought and gripped the bench because he wasn't going to stop. He was grabbing her hair in one hand and pulling back hard again fucking taking her like he knew she wanted.

"Fuck that little pussy, Jack" she said, bucking back against him as he pulled out, trying to keep that whole cock up inside her. He laughed and spanked his hand down hard on her little ass and fucked his hips forward, pushing her up on the bench again. "You like it like that, slut?"

"You know I do. You know," she said "I want to you to fuck me like a bad good girl."

And she thought of Perry's wink, that he must know that Jack was taking up here to fuck and she didn't care--more, she loved it, she loved that Jack would kiss her in public. She didn't care who knew what she did, what she was for him, she loved to show it. Her mind was melting as he just fucked her over and over, his hips slapping into her ass, his big body rising above her as her hips tilted, his cock filling her impossibly far over and over again. Her breath was getting knocked out and her bruised lips made her remember panting around his cock--he had a habit of fucking her breathless one way or the other. She rose up on her arms and pressed back against him and his hand went under to strum across her clit. His hand pulled her hair back and kept her in a perfect arch and she ranted in joy, "Fuck yes Jack fuck yes make me come". He growled "I'm fucking coming Kristine I'm fucking coming inside you" and she felt it as he reared his hips back one last time and then slammed back in, was so deep in her but she could still feel the cum exploding out of him, filling her pussy up, joining her wetness. She came all through his orgasm, feeling her pussy sucking on him like her mouth, this hand on her ass. And he said her name again and again as his cock pulsed the last of his cum inside her and she must be so full of it, it felt like so much.

He lay on her for a few long minutes, and then slowly withdrew, his now-soft cock finally slipping out of her with a deliciously wet sound. She lay there face down, smiling, thinking of the picture she made, her legs still spread and looking so well-fucked. Finally she pushed herself up, and made no effort to cover herself as she hugged him and he lifted her up and kissed her bruised lips.

They made out for a while in a strange state of tenderness, and his hands deftly helped her back into her sundress. And then his fingers were holding the vibrating egg, and slid it back inside her, and she realized today wasn't even over.

And as they walked back down the stairs, a lot of glances went in their direction, and Perry gave her another wink and cheery wave. And inside her, the vibrator buzzed, mirroring that pleasure, and Jack led her out to who-knows-where.

12