All Comments on 'Lisa and Mac Ch. 08'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Feedback is that the surprise of Mac being referred to as husband wasn't an interesting device, seemed like it would confuse Lisa more than anything. Was still very hot scene and can't wait for the next chapter!

Scabby_CatScabby_Catalmost 2 years ago

Loving this series Paul. Excellent writing. Cant wait to find out what happens to Lisa next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It can’t end here., there are to many unanswered questions. Does Lisa realize that she is just there for the Clubs entertainment and there was nothing between her and Mac? Does she continue or get out? And what about Paul, he was just a pawn to keep Lisa happy? John had no respect for Paul. Also, your writing is so descriptive, I would have liked to read all that happened to Lisa at the Club and her returning home with Paul to care for her. Please complete the story.

boots444boots444almost 2 years ago

I don' t think there needs to be a next chapter unless it is paul finally getting what he deserves. I must admit to being sexually shy myself. Although I had multiple sexual partners, I was almost 40 before I permitted my first 'blow job' and I was soon delving into the world of BDSM ...

ontherocks007ontherocks007about 1 year ago

Is there a real Mac in UK for my wife ? :) Serious, classy, well built in shape and no drama, no emotional stuff but stern and affirmative like Mac.

Telegram - swanrocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous