Lisa and Mac Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was perfect with the full, slightly pointed and upright breasts, a slim waist and an ample well rounded and firm bottom. The lights picked up the sheen of the balm encasing her body. Mac took her hands and fastened one of her wrists to a strap in front of her.

-----

"God she is lovely. They are going to love her," John told me. I did not reply. The room was silent as Mac turned Lisa towards the audience. "She is looking fantastic."

My cock gave a twinge. The room was silent as everyone was watching. I was fascinated seeing my wife so blatantly on display to these strangers. "Yes, she looks lovely." I whispered in reply.

Mac gently took her hand and attach her wrist to a cuff on a horizontal bar which was on pulleys suspended from the ceiling. He attached her other wrist to a cuff about three feet apart from her other hand. Mac pulled on a pulley raising the bar above her head. Shortly Lisa was stretched in the form of a Y. Her breasts were heaving as she took deep breaths to slow down her pounding heart. Her nipples were, of the their own volition, fully extended.

"Not only looking good. You want them to pleasure her, don't you?"

My cock was solid. "I think that she wants that." I replied tentatively.

"But what do you want?"

"Yes. She needs a good fucking." I told him.

He turned to face me. "Now, I was thinking." He paused, as if in thought. "It would be rather appropriate if Mac was to be Lisa's husband for the evening." He took me by surprise as I stared at him. He took a sip from his glass. "What do you think?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

John spoke out of the corner of his mouth as he watched Mac lean down to secure Lisa's ankles to a bar on the floor. "Well Mac will be looking after her all evening while you stay here. So it would seem rather appropriate for him to be her husband for the evening."

"Well, I am not sure that Lisa would agree." I replied.

"Paul, come on." He took another sip of his drink. "She is hardly in a position to disagree." He smiled.

----

On the stage Mac was re-assuring Lisa. "Don't worry Lisa. We are just putting you on display for everyone to see." He told her quietly. "You like that, don't you?"

"Oh God, Master."

"Legs apart, Good girl. She felt straps being fastened to her ankles as her legs were pulled apart. "This is called a spreader bar." He told her. She felt cold. She couldn't stop shaking. Why was she shaking?

Surprisingly, the hood was in some ways re-assuring. It was made of soft leather so was not uncomfortable. She could see absolutely nothing as it completely blocked her vision. She had no difficulty breathing as there was a large hole opposite her mouth through which she could take lungfuls of air. She welcomed the solitude within the mask; it gave her a sense of security. Somehow she felt that she was protected within it.

----

I was watching Mac as he fastened the bindings on Lisa. "What would it involve?" I asked John.

"Oh, he would escort her and look after her."

"What, so he would introduce her to members?" I asked.

"Well, yes. And allow them to touch her."

I took an involuntary deep breath. "So he will be in control."

"Yes, he will be in complete control of her."

We watched. I remembered that Mac had spent several nights alone with my Lisa, while I had been listening at the door. I knew that both Lisa and I could trust him and I got a kick out of him being in charge. "Well, OK. That would be good." I told John.

-----

She was now stretched upright and bound. Naked, except for her hood and collar. "Stay here," Mac told her. As if she could possible go anywhere. 'Prick,' she thought to herself. But he had been courteous and gentle, although masterful and firm, while escorting her, she thought. And she was excited. She knew that there were people out there looking at her. What more would they want to do to her? She felt her vagina moisten.

-----

John smiled at me. "Oh. And of course, he will get to say who is to fuck her." He smiled. My cock twitched. "And where. OK?" He added.

"Oh, God." I told him. 'Bastard,' I thought. But my cock had been fully encourage by the thoughts raised by this conversation. "Yes, OK. Mac should be her husband for the night. I see that there is a need for him have control." I replied.

"Of course he will let them ejaculate on her?"

I took a deep breath. I was half choking and could barely speak. My hand was shaking. John was delighted at metaphorically rubbing it in. He put an arm on my shoulder. "And then he will let them penetrate her. Will that be OK?"

God, I so nearly came there and then. "Yes, that would be appropriate." I croaked.

-----

The conversation and clink of glasses picked up again. God, she wished that she could have a drink. She could do with a very large glass of strong cold white wine. This is embarrassing Lisa thought. Here I am naked, suspended in front of, er.... how many, she asked herself, er... he never said. How many bloody people are there? What are they going to do? She felt the tension in her groin and knew that her vagina was seeping. Could her husband see her. She hoped so. He would be hard watching all those people looking at his naked wife. Oh God. What have we done? She asked herself.

-----

"As I was saying," said John. "I want you to remain here. You will not take part in any activity. You will not speak unless spoken to and you will not move from here. The last husband who made a fuss during the evening was stripped, gagged, bound to the St Andrew's cross and whipped. From what I know of you I don't think that would appeal to you." He looked at me. "Or would it?"

God, he was imposing. A tinge of fear went through my body. But my cock remained hard and I couldn't understand a sudden surge of arousal. God, was I turned on by what he said? I looked at my wife suspended for all to see. My cock was hard. "No, I won't give you any problems," I replied.

------

She just hoped that her arousal would not stream down her legs. God she felt randy. Where was her husband? Mac was so imposing escorting her into the room. It was so... so.... exhilarating being on his strong arm. Yes, yes she was definitely secreting. God, how embarrassing. Where was Paul? Where was Mac? God this is scary. Suddenly a hand touched her breast. She jumped in fright although confined by her bindings. Oh, my God.

The mysterious hand continued it's travels. Over one breast, then the other. Then down to her stomach. Oh, no, not down there. Please no. You will feel the wetness. How embarrassing. Please don't touch me there. She squirmed as much as she was able. Who are you? The hand rested gently on her shaved vulva. Gently a finger moved. Oh, Oh. God. That is so good. Please slip it in. Then the hand left her. She heard the person move away. God, you can't leave me. "Please," she whispered but it wasn't heard.

Then, suddenly, another hand. This time on her arse. Just touching. Just feeling. Just... Oh God it felt good. Then another hand, on her breasts again. Just gently roaming. How exquisite. So gentle. Lisa mewed. She hadn't been touched by her husband, or by anyone else, for weeks. She longed for the touch, the embrace, the feel, then the penetration. She was open and so ready.

Someone was behind her. Sweat was dripping between her breasts. But she shivered. She felt his presence. (Was it a he?) Oh Yes. It was a 'he' she confirmed as his body pressed against her back, the naked floppy cock neatly nesting itself in the crack of her arse. 'A good one,' she thought. 'Not hard, but certainly long.' God, I could use that, she thought.

His hands grasped her shoulders. Pulled them back to allow the other person to take advantage of the more conspicuous breasts. She moaned. The hands on her shoulders joined those on her breasts. Other hands continued to roam, her bottom, her hips, her pussy. The cock left the folds of her bottom. A finger traced the now available crack in her arse. God, she was actually encouraging that finger by pushing her backside out to it.

Suddenly there was a clink on a glass calling for attention. The hands left her and the buzz of conversation died:

"Welcome everyone to our first meeting for three months." Lisa immediately recognised John's commanding voice beside her. She shivered in anticipation of what he was going to say. "It is a great pleasure to see you all and it is particularly good to see such a good turn out. Only one couple sent their apologies as they are currently out of the country; otherwise we have a full house. We are very grateful to our host for arranging this very suitable venue for our meeting today. It is ideal for our purposes. And thank you also for arranging all the furniture." There was a short round of applause. "You have all contributed to the drinks and eats so I thank you all for laying out such a good spread. Now I know that you have not come here to hear me speak and that you will want to get on with the more pleasurable activities of the evening."

Someone remarked "Hear hear." There was a titter of laughter.

John continued: "There is complete privacy here and we are miles from the nearest habitation, so we will not be interrupted. As per the rules you are at liberty to enjoy any member's company providing they are receptive to your desires..." There was another titter of laughter. John continued: ".... and so it only remains for me to introduce our guest. You will agree that she is quite the most beautiful lady that we have ever been able to present to you."

There was several sounds of approval. Lisa blushed under her hood.

John smiled (although Lisa couldn't see this.) "I noticed that a couple of you have already er... attempted to make her acquaintance." There were a few sniggers. "Our young guest is 27 years old, is happily married and has no children. I can confirm that until we started her training she and her husband were in a monogamous relationship."

Lisa squirmed in embarrassment. 'God, what was he saying,' she thought to herself. John continued. "Her measurements are 34, 25, 35 and her bust size is 'C' bordering on 'D'." His hand took hold of her breast. "You can see that her breasts stand proud with no droop." He gave the breast a gentle slap. Lisa squirmed. "She joins us for the first time with her husband who is here this evening. She has never participated in a scene such as this before. She was new to our ways when we selected her for training. Her training went well and she is now ready for your enjoyment his evening. She is able to take punishment and has been trained to give pleasure." John slapped her bottom. He moved a hand between her legs, then rubbed her labia. Lisa moaned. He easily inserted one finger. She was ready for it. Extracting it and showing it to those in front of him he continued: "She is, ladies and gentlemen, ready for use." There was a murmur of approval. Lisa trembled in embarrassment and anticipation. She felt her juices rising.

"Normal rules apply. Punishment is permitted on all parts of the body with all the implements available, which, incidently, you are also welcome to use on any other member with their agreement. So as to avoid damage to her skin you are asked to act with constraint until eight o'clock. The cane, strap and long whip will not be permitted until after eight o'clock. There will then be one hour available for those who wish to inflict a more severe punishment. Each member will be permitted to deliver no more than twelve strokes of the cane or whip and only on the buttocks, thighs and back. To save things getting messy please avoid ejaculating in, or on, our guest until after nine o'clock. From then she will be yours to use as you like. Don't forget our other three ladies, and any gentleman, who may also welcome attention. Our guest will be available for all so please do not monopolise her during your turn. Be patient. Now just to ensure that you all are witness to the agreement of our guest I will ask for agreement to our plans."

----

One of the bare breasted ladies came and stood beside me at the back of the room as I watched in fascination. "John told me to remind you to stay here and not to say anything."

John spoke: "Husband of the guest, please come forward."

----

'Ah at last' she thought. Lisa was pleased that Paul would be beside her. She had missed his comforting presence. She wasn't aware that it was Mac who joined John on the stage.

John continued: "Will you permit our members to use your wife this evening as I have indicated." There was silence in the room.

Mac spoke loudly. "Yes, I would be pleased if you all enjoy her."

Lisa gasped in shock. She recognised Mac's voice. 'Where was Paul? What is going on? Mac was pretending to be her husband?'

Her mind was in a whirl. 'But it was Mac who had introduced her to the fascination, fear and humiliation of being dominated. He had led her on this journey. He had taken charge and led her into the room. Under the circumstances, perhaps he was more suited to call himself her husband?'

Suddenly she was drawn back to listening to John: "Madam Guest. I think that I speak for us all when I say that you are exceptionally lovely this evening. Will you please confirm for the benefit of members when you were last sexually penetrated?"

Lisa squirmed in embarrassment. God, how could he ask that of her.

She spoke loudly. "I last had intimate relations with my master five weeks ago." She said.

"So you are clean of copulation, including your mouth, for five weeks?"

"Yes, sir. I have been free of intercourse for five weeks."

John, continued: "Good. And are you ready to allow our members free use of your body this evening within the rules of our organisation."

Lisa fidgeted as much as her bindings allowed. There was silence in the room. They were waiting for her response. She imagined that they were all looking at her. She was terrified. But she knew what she wanted. She spoke quietly. "Yes, sir. I desire to be used by all the members here in any way they wish." The members in the room were delighted with her, many of them clapping.

John answered her: "Thank you. I just need to add that you are the most exquisite married submissive we have had the pleasure of." He turned his attention to the group. "Right. Please now eat drink and be merry. Enjoy your fellow members and please ensure a memorable welcome to our very special guest."

12