Lisa's Impact on Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This didn't last too long as Chris pushed Lisa back towards the couch. He sat her down and moved between her legs. As his tongue hit the right parts, Lisa wasn't shy about the reaction it was having on her. She moaned loudly with high and low notes. I didn't know where I fit in here and reached under Chris to continue stroking him.

This felt very different, normally we were focused on each other. Now, with Chris focused on Lisa, I didn't feel the need to check in with him. I reach back and massaged his balls. Then I let my thumb rub his asshole. I had never done that before, however the positive effect was obvious. Chris groaned loudly.

This only went on for a moment until he quickly stood up and pulled Lisa's head to his crotch. Right after he entered Lisa's mouth he started to unload.

"Sorry" Chris said, "I just couldn't hold back."

Lisa kept sucking back his cum. Finally, he collapsed back on his heels.

"Oh my god! That was incredible" Chris panted.

Without warning Chris leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you for this" He smiled at me.

I don't think he realized it, but his mouth was still covered with Lisa's pussy juice. Pondering the taste forced upon me I realized it wasn't all that bad. It tasted like Lisa smelled. It tasted like pussy, like mine, but different in the way Lisa was different.

I looked over at Lisa and saw her absent mindedly rubbing her pussy. The same pussy I had just had a taste of.

"Let's get his cock hard again, I need a good fucking" Lisa offered.

We moved Chris to Lisa's spot on the couch and both got between his legs. We moved around taking turns licking his shaft and sucking on his balls.

"Rub my ass again" Chris suggested.

I slid a find between his cheeks and massaged his ring.

Soon he was hard again. Lisa got on all fours on the floor and looked over her shoulder.

"Put him in me" she told me. "I'm safe, if you guys are ok."

"Fine with me" Chris answered for both of us.

Chris goes behind Lisa, and I positioned the head of his cock at her pussy. I had a ringside view of him going into another woman's pussy.

Chris started to fuck her with long strokes. All the pressure was off him now and he was going to take his time.

Lisa was enjoying herself and praising Chris cock the entire time.

"Oh god that feels sooo good. You are going so deep. You are so big" Lisa went on.

It was her next line that snapped me back to reality.

"Jen, rub my clit sweetie" Lisa cooed.

"What?" I asked, trying to get clarity.

"Help me get off, give me a bit of a rub" Lisa said without looking back.

I didn't really think about it, I just reached under her and slid my finger over her clit. She was very wet. Reaching further I felt Chris' cock sliding into her. Focusing back on her clit I rubbed her the say I liked to rub my own.

"Oh fuck, the two of you are making me feel fantastic" Lisa called out.

Lisa started panting and in no time, she was cumming and shaking. This spiked Chris' arousal and he announced "I am going to cum."

Using the same move as before, he pulled out of Lisa and pulled my head to his cock in time for him to cum.

Once again, my mouth was filled with the flavour of another woman, very soon mixed with the taste of Chris' cum.

We all sat on the floor panting.

"That was great" Lisa stated.

"Fun fucking tastic" Chris concurred.

I was sitting on the floor with them and subconsciously rubbing my pussy. Lisa looked at me and smiled a saucy smile.

"Oh shit, you haven't come yet" Lisa pointed out. "Keep going, I want to watch."

As I was already masturbating, I didn't stop. I felt very self conscious but that was heightening the feeling. Soon Chris and Lisa moved to the couch to watch me.

I kept going, getting closer and closer. I had the taste and smell of pussy and cum all around. Watching them fuck had really turned me on. Soon I was flopping around like a fish out of water and cumming hard.

They came over and lay down next to me. We all cuddled, and I ended up kissing both. Pretty sure I was still straight, but kissing Lisa was so nice. Chris' kisses were passionate and strong, Lisa's were soft and comforting.

This time all three of us moved to the bedroom and got into bed together. In no time we were all asleep.

12