Little Bad Wolf Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked him without us?!" I hear declared out of nowhere.

It's Sophie, of course. Standing in the doorway with Flint, both observing the tail end of our encounter. Scarlett slowly pulls the shaft out of me, leaving me exposed, and noticeably stretched out, for the two of them to view. This would be horribly embarrassing if I could process that right now.

"I was given a story about how we're all in danger of the predations of some horrible monster, just waiting to strike," Flint wears a restrained grin, "I didn't think she was talking about you, dear."

"You don't know the half of it," Scarlett playfully points at him, "Any one of you could be next."

She smiles as she drops the strap-on off, and walks over to kiss him. They talk about something that I don't quite hear or process. Probably distracted by the fact that Sophie scampers over and just sticks a finger straight into my exposed ass, inspecting Scarlett's work.

"Wow, she really went to town. Just fucked you like a girl," she muses, probing at my widened ass hole.

"Sophie, be nice," Scarlett chides her, before turning back to Flint, while getting dressed.

I don't find it in me to engage with any banter with Sophie right now. Scarlett said she was going to make me less pent up, and I most certainly. I just roll over to the side, onto my back, to deter Sophie from poking at my ass anymore.

"So just take a quick look around. I'm sure it's nothing," I catch the tail end of Scarlett relaying things to Flint.

The two of them go to depart the room, "Sophie, leave him be so he can rest," Scarlett calls after her.

"I'm not missing it next time, Acorn!" Sophie smiles and gives my hand a quick squeeze before scampering after them.

It did take a lot out of me, and I consider just falling asleep right there. However, deciding that I would not like to wake up covered in dried semen, I pull myself to my feet and go to retrieve some tissues.

But something occurs to me as I'm about to clean up, looking at the surprisingly ample amount of cum on the sheets and my stomach. Granny says she wants some of Flint's, but can she really tell the difference? She says she needs human semen, but how different can it actually be? How much can it matter? It's not like it's for some magical spell or anything, so what she doesn't know can't really hurt her.

I pick up my shorts and retrieve the little bottle. I scoop up what I can, what hasn't been smeared too thin or absorbed into the sheets and put it in. It doesn't even fill it halfway, but she said it doesn't need to be a lot.

Yes, it's a little dishonest, but she'll be none the wiser and perfectly satisfied. And for certain, it's a lot easier and less awkward than trying to get it out of Flint. I clean myself up and stash the bottle back in my pants. Pleased with my own cleverness, and tired from... you know, I stretch out on the bed with a yawn.

12