All Comments on 'Little Boats Are Fun'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spear gunning garfish?

Do some research please. Flathead and bream and garfish in the same 200 metres

AshsonAshsonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
A little sarcasm

I do know how 'big' garfish are.

I also know you won't get barracuda in a school.

The character was being a little sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hehe - excellent little fable.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can the fact checkers please stay home!

Too many people are constantly fact checking and denouncing stories as unbelievable.

NEWSFLASH.

These stories are fiction. The story is about Eddy and Faye and a sexual adventure. This is not a fishing story. This is not a fishing site.

I liked the story. I liked that Eddy seduced Faye not with booze or an arm-sized member but with his mind, his words.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Most amusing

Like any fishing tale, who expects it to be accurate?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Thank you, Britease

Fairly fast from a nipple poking out to Poochy Poontang Poking. But Ashson is the Henny Youngman of LIT. So...I'm going to believe that our Pescatorial Hero made Sweetie think she was getting drilled with a barracuda.

I suspect Sweetie will decide that water-reflected sun rays are far superior to any others, and will become a regular member of the fishing team!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Can the fact checkers please stay home!

NEWSFLASH: That pretty much covers ANY non-fiction piece, so by your reasoning ANY criticism of ANY story's believability, logic, etc. is forbidden.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
If Hemmingway was alive today, he'd be too fat to spearfish !

but if he wasn't dehabilitated in those ways, he might have written a sardonic & entertaining tale like this one.

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
A twinkle in his eye

This Ashson has a zany sense of humor that is sooooooo British. There is a Monty Python touch to his neat little short stories, where all characters adhere to rigid roles of sheer nonsense, either defending or attacking nonsense, and when sex is the motivation the scenes are hilarious. Ashson is indespensible to LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a fun story

Humorous and light. Really enjoyed the tale.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Did it Again

One little idea made funny with wit. Shakespeare on the back of an envelope, sitting on the lou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story,

gave 5 stars really great story, must add second part with this couple again. perhaps another outing. awesome read it again

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Fun Story

Enjoyed your story very much. Oh how it would be to be in that position!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Amazingly enjoyable

I have come to love your cute endings. Well done!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
If

If you think that's funny, I have a knock knock joke for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous