Little Miss Laser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly had grabbed her by the throat, pushed her against the wall. Laser being tougher than a baseline person gave her plenty of room to be mean.

"Oh-- God-- Okay-- Wait!" Sputtering out panicked begs, none of them safewords. Phew.

"What is it, Doll? Can't take it already?"

"Look, maybe we could-- talk about this? Maybe I just open my mouth too much."

That was bait. Milly could look in her eyes and see just how badly she wanted it. Milly just had to find the right reply, it's not like she had a script. She would a few times later.

"You do, don't you? Don't worry -- I know how to make very good use of that."

Afterwards, Milly was definitely the one who felt used. Staring vacantly at a motel wall-clock for three hours with only Laser's contented little sleep-squeaks breaking the silence.

At one point, her arm unconsciously slipped on to Milly's face, and it took all Milly's will not to scream out in startled shock. Just quietly muttering to herself -- What the fuck is going on. What is wrong with this girl. Oh god I have to keep her happy.

When Laser woke up she had cheerfully got herself dressed, thanked Milly for the time, barely noticing she was only capable of smiling brokenly and muttering "Yep, sure!", left some money for the room, and then just fucking left like it was the end of a coffee date.


"What-- Do-- You-- Mean-- You-- Tried-- Kidnapping-- A Little Miss-- And now she's fucking you?!"

Milly was about three feet deep now, matching the inch-length of heels Bri was more than metaphorically stabbing through her ribcage while she paced around, dodging Milly's phone lost on the floor, wildly gesticulating face and hands in increasing disbelief. "I thought you were a top too!"

"I am! And she is fucking me. Absolute freak, okay, Little Miss Psycho." That one felt cruel, cruel in a real way, not in a scene way. But justifying a fuck-up to Bri took work, and she could silently apologise to Laser about it later.

"She's a Little Miss -- why would you ever not think that!"

Oh, I've been thinking about it plenty.

Tits pressing against me when she sleeps. Outfit downplays the fuck out of them. They were way bigger than I thought was possible. That's not transphobic is it? I don't wanna be--

"Because she was the quiet one! Demure, ran support or handled low-leagues like me, only did press when she wanted to shout-out no-kill shelters in need of kitten fosterers."

Bri stopped and stared at her for that, clearly signalling that was an oddly-specific flavour of defensiveness and it was a bad look. "You never pick on the quiet ones."

"Yeah. And it turns out she's functionally the most powerful Little Miss with maybe no actual limit on her abilities, and her weakness is fake--"

"Milly, anyone could have told you that was fake. Did you try--" Bri clicked herself on to pause, nearly bringing her hands together as if to pray for rescue from this clown-show-slash-nightmare, trying to refocus on the actual, foundational way Milly had fucked herself.

"And now you know that Milly! And now I god damn know that."

"I think her real name is even--"

"Stop."

She'd not given Milly a burner but instead her actual, personal number. Meaning she was either too naive to know how dangerous that was, or she knew and didn't care because it wasn't dangerous to her. Bri was definitely mouthing both in her head right now.

"Look, I know. I fucked up okay."

Bri came back to sit at the bar, visibly evaluating the cold leftovers as an analogy for Milly.

She wasn't satisfied -- not even slightly -- but she was in her fixing mode. At least still caring enough to try get her out of this, if Milly bothered to listen. "Okay, what the hell are you planning then? You have to get away from her."

"Ugh, I know. But she is cute."

"Milly!" Oh my god, you're not listening to me are you? Bri thought. She would advise, but after this she was getting a new partner. Supervillain technical expertise or no.

"And she's so into being my kind of freak, you know. This girl is into everything. Peril was just the start. Since then she's asked for hypno, somno, and like every kind of pet play."

Of course Milly knows what all of these are called, Bri now peeking at the half-assembled, homemade shock collar that pooled their car keys with a different eye.

"And like, she cries during scenes and if I stop to check-in she just smiles at me and says Yep. All good. Please continue! Bri, it's so hot."

"Milly, she's gonna kill you in like a month, tops. And me too if you tell me anything else."

"Nooo-- Alright, fine, I'll stop seeing her. Need a new phone though. And hideout."

"YOU BROUGHT HER HERE."


Milly was squatting in another abandoned factory, secretly tapping into the utilities of the hedge-fund-occupied redevelopment next door. Bri and her had plastered up a corner like it were a live-audience TV set, perfect for the sitcom present-Milly was experiencing, setting up enough scavenged and flat-pack furniture that it felt cosy. And private.

"No. No. No. We cannot recreate my attempt to kidnap you." She was trying to keep a playful tone, but this felt absurd even for this girl. Standing there, thighs fully bared, cleavage added to the costume thanks to incredible artistic license from the underpaid designer. Bulge.

Not-a-chaser. I-can-find-it-hot-normally. If I'm only into girls and into this then it's cos it's hot as a girl thing. Dont-fuck-this-up-Milly. She will laser you.

"The fight scenes were cool, but-- Fuck. I'm trying to move on from that Laz, cos you know if I'd really done it it'd be unforgivable." Laser could clearly see how it was still worrying her.

Looking back over the couch, curls flopping with her, she tried to reassure in a way that still wasn't letting up at the idea. "I think it's okay-- Hood, I woulda been alright."

"You're only saying this because you're secretly Little Miss Lusting-For-Biker-Mommy."

Laser just giggled. Yep. All good. Please continue! She was a mathematically-absolute masochist and had completely refused to accept any of Milly's self-condemnations about it.

Please just let me feel like an asshole about this. Crashing her head into the channel-back.

"Yeah, but also because the moment I didn't like it I could have just bisected you like a lunchbox sandwich. Make sure it's not too hot, so like, your guts spill all over the floor--"

Milly had peeled her head up slowly, staring at her from only a few inches away.

What the hell is even wrong with you.

"See, I'm tough."

Laser's little smiles could feel a lot more sinister now. Milly tried convincing herself it was just Laser trying to prove a point. "I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm not really that cute, I just pretend about this stuff so people take it easy on me."

Her eyes darted away a little, needing the visual space to dump what came next.

"Cos then, for the most part, I don't get all the comments about resting-bitch-face, video essays about using my powers wrong, or like the death-slash-rape threats that Trem and Cyk are always getting." God, even Milly could sympathise with a Little Miss for that.

Laser was starting to pull away, but before she could Milly nipped a kiss on her forehead, eliciting a delicious squeak that kept her in her place.

"I still think you're cute." And what the hell is wrong with me.

Laser liked that, didn't want to agree with it, but liked it. "I know, but-- freak."

Milly nodded her forehead against Laser's -- totally trapped now, peering up nervously as Milly tried to reassure her in turn. "You can be weird and still cute. I prefer it."

"Yeah but like--"

Struggling to find the words. Or struggling to contain too many of them.

"I know it keeps me safe but-- I think I just wish people saw me being sweet and innocent as part of my strength, not something that spites it."

She peered back into Milly's eyes, crying for rarely unhorny reasons. "There's no right way to be when you're me. And like, everything that means and stuff."

Milly thought she got it, but didn't want to say that in case she was wrong and fucked it up. No, instead, she vaulted herself over the couch, errant boot accidentally trampling one of Laser's feet, an elbow sent sprawling into her face.

"Ow, ha ha. Stop!"

Big, lesbian biker oaf was a role Milly could play, unintentionally or not, to perfection. Laser liked it a lot. "You know Doll, I think the world is really lucky you haven't heel-turned. You would make an unstoppable villain."

"I know," she said, dishing out an actually trademarked grin. "Maybe you should try corrupting me into one?"

Milly glanced at her phone, before tossing it loosely on to the carpet.

"Six hours till my co-worker's here. Let's see what progress I can make, beloved captive."

12