Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pawing away at his adored little sister's huge tits and holding her affectionately spooned to his chiseled body as his throbbing hard dickmeat soaked in the fabulous tip-to-root pulsations of her violently orgasming anal passage, Tyler was panting in sinful delight when Michelle's delirious mewls and squeals finally coalesced into breathless, panting words.

"Uuuhh... F-f-fuck! So fucking full... Sooo good! Uuungghh... Now fuck me... Both of you oowwhhh... Ooohh my fucking god! Uuuhh fuck me! Fuck my pussy... Fuck my ass... Just... Fuck... Uuhh... Meee!"

Michelle's tone alone, lustful and overjoyed and trembling with barely endurable bliss, would have been more than enough to push Tyler into full rump-riding caveman mode, and the needy cock-hunger evident in his sister's wanton words did the rest. After sharing a quick knowing glance with Gabby, who merely flashed him one of her signature mischievous grins and winked, Tyler let out a throaty grunt and started fucking his sister's epic ass like there was no tomorrow.

Rippling snugly around his schlong, feeling tighter than ever thanks to the fat pussy-stretching dildo slotted just past the thin membrane separating her thoroughly stuffed holes, Michelle's narrow rectum was pure heaven for Tyler. His sister's incredible little asshole was taking his booty-plundering thrusts so well that for a second he marveled at it, but then he realized that it sort of made sense given that he had already pumped her bowels indecently full of cum earlier. In a way, Tyler thought with what few little neurons still remained free of the all-encompassing buttlust that was possessing him, having delayed his ejaculation for the sake of the bet with Gabby had been a blessing in disguise, because the record-breaking monsterload he had hosed inside Michelle's shaft-squeezing chute was now making his butt-drilling plunges relatively fluid and easy, much to his own but also Michelle's delight. Indeed, as he got into a quick and powerful balls-deep sodomizing tempo, the enhanced tightness of his sister's fabulously cozy asshole in combination with the generous layer of seed coating her warm anal walls created a slick, sperm-lubed feel of schlong-sucking pressure all around Tyler's stiff dickmeat that made him shiver with forbidden pleasure and fueled his asslust even more.

"Uuuhgh yess! Yeeesss... Ooowwhh Ty, I love thiiiiis!" Michelle squealed between gasping moans of rolling orgasm as she felt the thick, hard length of her brother's awesome cock sawing in and out of her spasming anus at a gush-inducing, powerful rump-impaling rhythm. "Uuuunnghh fuuuuuck yessss! Fuck my aaaass!"

As Tyler's precum-oozing cockhead kept pushing impossibly deep inside her creamy bowels over and over again and his massively fat sausage set her sensitive seed-lathered chute ablaze with pleasurable stimuli, rubbing her overdilated butthole and massaging her shaft-clutching tunnel at his every breathtakingly delicious thrust, Michelle surrendered to the tsunami of anal climaxes washing over her petite curvy frame, more and more assgasmic bursts sending her into orbit every few seconds and making her dildo-jammed pussy gush incessantly with overflowing girlcum. Moments before, it had felt insanely good just to have both her holes crammed, but now it was indescribably better to actually feel Tyler's huge dong moving in and out of her ass at a furious butt-busting pace. And yet, in the back of her pleasure-drowned mind, Michelle knew that it could get even better, and it would soon enough. With a supreme effort of willpower, even as she felt her brain melt yet again under the sweetly brutal onslaught of another butt-centric orgasmic storm surging outward from her thoroughly dick-invaded anal depths, Michelle forced the words out of her ecstatically smiling, slackly drooling mouth.

"Ooowhh fuuuuck! More, mooooore! Uuungh yeees! G-g-give me... More! My pussy! F-f-fuck my pussy too! Fuuuck... Fuck me, Gabby! Uuuuhngghh..."

Positively surprised by his sister's super enthusiastic yells, already pumping his hips harder to keep up his ass-pounding rhythm in the face of the amazing yet somewhat slowing grip that her dong-choking rectum was exerting on his rampaging horsecock, Tyler didn't even have the time to glance down at Gabby before he felt the dildo starting to move in and out of Michelle's pussy and sliding against his pistoning shaft through the delicate partition that separated her sweet holes. A long lustful growl escaped his mouth and mingled with the beautiful orgasmic screams that erupted from his sister's lips as they both enjoyed the effects that the brunette was causing as she began slowly working the large fake dick back and forth inside Michelle's drenched, needy slit.

For Michelle, the combined feel of having her asshole and her pussy fucked at the same time was all she had expected it to be, plus so much more. Both her holes were pulsating crazily, her whole body was on fire with unprecedented pleasure, her ears were ringing and her mind went all blank and fluffy, her vision fading to a pure blindingly white fog. And, all the while, she just kept cumming over and over again, not even knowing nor caring where her orgasms originated, as long as they kept rolling so insanely strong and life-changingly pleasurable.

Naturally, the immense full-body bliss that was affecting Michelle also had the beneficial side effect of greatly empowering the dick-nursing squeezes imparted on Tyler's ass-pounding schlong by her overjammed rectum, thus making him grunt with forbidden joy and throwing gasoline on his already roaring buttlust as well.

The slippery, steamy pressure that his sister's soft anal walls were applying to his boner as he kept thrusting over and over into her deepest anal depths had become simply incredible to Tyler from the moment Gabby started pumping the dildo in and out of Michelle's pussy. Still, what was even more awesome, was the fact that, as the brunette gained confidence and gently incremented her slit-stuffing tempo, the warmth and tightness around Tyler's butt-wrecking horsecock also increased, due to the growing potency of Michelle's toe-curling climaxes and of the shaft-engulfing reverberations they caused in her snug, buttery bowels. As a consequence, while her asshole tugged and caressed and milked away at his throbbing pole with ever more delicious dick-nursing squeezes, Tyler had to put more and more effort into his rectum-cramming plunges, to compensate for the schlong-gripping snugness of his little sis's orgasming anal passage and to maintain his strong, balls-deep rhythm. In turn, the harder and firmer he slammed his humongous sausage into her anus, the more intense Michelle's assgasm seemed to grow, locking the siblings in a delicious cycle of butt-centric pleasure.

For her part, Gabby quickly synced her dildo-wielding motions with Tyler's ferocious ass-pounding rhythm, matching him stroke for stroke and thus making Michelle howl ever louder as she came non stop, overwhelmed by the ecstasy of getting royally fucked in both holes at the same time. Taking in the sight of her curvy friend's petite body writhing in constant climax as her dildo-jammed pussy gushed more and more girlcum and her face beamed in a transfixed expression of lustful, ultimate physical joy, Gabby grinned with true satisfaction. When she had suggested that they should use a serious dildo to DP Michelle, the brunette knew that her voluptuous friend would love it, but she sure wasn't expecting Michelle to love it just as much as she evidently was!

Indeed, after a few intense minutes of getting both her holes plowed in lewd sync by Tyler's ass-stretching monstercock and Gabby's pussy-plugging dildo, Michelle was a screaming, trembling, incessantly cumming mess. Delirious with pleasure, ravaged by orgasm after full-body orgasm, she couldn't even hear her own gasping, gurgling mewls of release over the thumping of her heart hammering away in her ears. Her whole body felt electrified, sweet sparks radiating from her masterfully fucked butthole and incessantly gushing slit while jolts of additional delight sizzled outward from her nipples and boobs, which Tyler grabbed possessively in his hands, pawing and pinching and kneading them to his heart's content as he pummeled her ass with such roaring, unquenchable lust that Michelle's unfocused eyes rolled back in her head and flashes of incapacitating bliss coursed through her whenever yet another brain-melting climax hit her, and then another and another.

Caught in the spectacularly intense rapture of being double penetrated, Michelle couldn't have imagined reaching even higher peaks of pleasure, but, to her stunned surprise, she did. Out of the blue, after what to her had felt like an indefinitely long span of time spent cumming like never before but was in fact a mere handful of minutes, a shock of supreme physical joy hit Michelle's very being, bursting in shock waves from her suddenly overstimulated, lewdly suckled clit. The feel of two soft slit-smooching lips and a devilishly skilled tongue swiping and twirling and tracing magnificent patterns of pleasure all over her engorged love button registered for a moment in Michelle's endorphin-drowned brain, making her realize that Gabby must be licking her clit. That lucid thought lasted less than an instant though, annihilated immediately by the orgasmic detonation that wiped her blissfully and ultimately out.

"Uuunnghhh! Fuuhh-uuhhh-uuuuhck... Yeeeahh-ahhh-ahhhhh!" Michelle yelled between breathless, incoherent moans, the words bursting out of her slack, dreamily smiling lips as she lay there on her side, her asshole crammed full of Tyler's rampaging horsecock, her tight pussy gushing streams of girlcum all over the thick pistoning dildo that Gabby was working in and out of her sugary folds while slurping and licking away on her swollen clit like it was the sweetest treat in the world. Held tight in the comforting spooning embrace of her beloved brother's muscular arms, overwhelmed by the most beautiful and powerful climax of her life so far, Michelle was soon unable to even scream her pleasure out any more, her consciousness melting away in a roaring, orgasm-gifting sea of sensuous joy.

Even as his sister's glorious wails of delight morphed into incomprehensible sighs and yelps, Tyler also found himself roaring with pleasure, a growl of release rising from his throat just as a surge of dense cum rushed along the thick veiny length of his incessantly ass-plowing schlong. Picking up his reckless pace even further, putting even more force into his balls-deep sodomizing thrusts to overcome the incredible shaft-gripping squeezes that were rippling through Michelle's climaxing anal passage and making it feel even narrower and snugger around his huge rump-slamming pole, Tyler unleashed a final butt-busting flurry on his sister's epic ass before he stuffed his throbbing monstercock all the way inside the slick, engulfing warmth of her heavenly little bootyhole one last time and yelled out the incoming explosion of his own torrential climax.

"Fuuuuuck, Mimi! Oooohh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum in your ass again! Aaahhh Mimiiiiii! Fuuuck yeeees!"

With her indecently stretched butt-ring gripping and clenching desperately around the very base of his massive dong and his fat purple glans pulsing as deep as it could possibly push inside her steamiest and tightest anal depths, Tyler howled in primal pleasure as a gigantic spray of cum erupted inside Michelle's anus, flooding her cock-nursing rectum with an even more abundant load than the already preposterously huge one he had pumped earlier into her asshole. With his hands clutching possessively onto her big beautiful tits as rope after gigantic rope of seed splashed forcefully against her already sperm-coated anal walls, Tyler felt his head spinning and his whole body tensing and tingling, the potency of his ejaculation surprising even him. His enormous schlong flexed and bucked crazily inside the super snug sheath of Michelle's shaft-milking rectum, whose incessant orgasmic spasms were literally sucking more and more jetting ribbons of cum from his fully embedded dickmeat.

As he kept cumming and cumming in an almost continuous stream of creamy seed, Tyler could barely believe how incredibly good his sister's ass felt at that moment, with the dildo jammed in her pussy causing her velvety chute to feel so impossibly tight around his pole. Suddenly though, in the midst of his rectum-hosing ejaculation and over his own animalistic grunts of ultimate anal delight, Tyler's ears managed to register the wet slurping sounds that Gabby was making as she devoured Michelle's clit and drank down her gushing girlcum. Initially he hadn't quite realized that Gabby's pussy-licking attentions had in fact triggered Michelle's earth-shattering orgasm, which in turn had made her asshole start to squeeze his boner so deliciously that he ended up cumming spectacularly as well, but the moment his brain evoked the image of the brunette's face pressed against his climaxing sister's dripping pussy, Tyler had an indecently hot idea that he didn't hesitate a second to put into practice.

Even as his overswollen horsecock kept throbbing and bucking and pumping thick milky ropes of brotherly sperm into Michelle's ultra tight anus, Tyler suddenly slipped his whole massive length all the way out of his sister's shaft-suckling chute, causing a sexy squelching pop as his broad cum-blasting glans vacated her gaping and now abruptly empty asshole, whose dilated rosy rim began desperately winking as if begging and beckoning for Tyler's huge dick to come back and fill it full again. Instead, in the blink of an eye, he grabbed his throbbing horsecock by the base and aimed it straight at Gabby's clit-slurping, nectar-shiny mouth.

The huge spurt of warm, dense cum that instantly splattered across the brunette's cheek coaxed a squeal that was half delighted and half surprised from her parted, girlcum-glossy lips, but Gabby's bafflement lasted only a moment: even as another big geyser-like jet of pearly semen splashed on her face, she was already swooping down, mouth agape to inhale Tyler's ejaculating dickmeat. Wrapping her soft, talented lips around his pulsating girth and encasing a good half of his monumental length into her oral cavity right away, Gabby mewled around Tyler's spurting schlong as her mouth got rapidly filled to the brink with a deluge of his heady, milky cum.

High on the unique taste of Tyler's potent seed, Gabby was about to force her face forward and cram even more of his raging erection down her already sperm-flooded gullet, but she was suddenly deprived of her creamy treat and of his thick mouth-stretching sausage when he pulled out of her mouth and once again slotted his still spraying boner into the gaping, twitching opening of Michelle's cum-oozing asshole. After pumping a few more gooey ropes into his sister's shaft-massaging anal passage, thus inducing Gabby to temporarily return to her clit-nursing ministrations, Tyler withdrew his enormous schlong from Michelle's buttery bowels and offered it to the brunette again. This time Gabby was ready and eager, so much so that she even managed to catch the initial pearly ribbon that streamed from Tyler's bloated spongy glans straight into her wide open mouth as soon as his cockhead plopped out of Michelle's seed-glazed, beautifully overstretched bootyhole. While she once again welcomed Tyler's spewing dong as it sheathed itself deep into her throat and painted her tonsils white with his delicious sperm, Gabby redoubled her self-diddling rhythm, quickly cumming on her fingers as she guzzled down jet after thick warm jet of her fake boyfriend's liquid pleasure.

Grunting and grinning and loving every second of that awesome finale, Tyler kept switching back and forth all through his ungodly ejaculation, alternatingly slotting his dong into his sister's dick-milking anus and Gabby's talented sucking mouth until his overabundant orgasm was totally over and not even one single drop of cum was left in his big beefy balls. At that point, after exhaling deeply, he let the brunette's cock-worshiping lips slide back and forth along his shaft for a while as she languidly face-fucked herself to clean off the last gooey dollops of sperm that coated his monumental length, thus collecting any residual trace of his ejaculate straight into her throat. Eventually, Tyler extracted his overswollen and now saliva-shiny pole from Gabby's cozy oral cavity and promptly crammed it balls-deep inside Michelle's heavenly asshole for the last time, burying his still throbbing but no longer spewing horsecock in that most perfect sheath of all: his sister's tight, warm, cum-slippery anal passage.

Immersed in the creamy heat of Michelle's narrow rectum, savoring the snugness of her velvety chute sucking tenderly at his schlong and glorying with stupefied delight in the enhanced tightness caused by the broad pussy-plugging dildo slotted just past the thin overstimulated membrane separating her fully-filled holes, Tyler locked his sister's voluptuous little body in a strong loving embrace and sighed contentedly. Spooned cozily against her, with his head resting beside hers and his lips planting soft butterfly kisses on her smooth neck and shoulders, Tyler let the languid delight of the afterglow wash over him, thus joining Michelle in her barely conscious, sweet post-orgasmic absence.

Vaguely, at the edge of his pleasure-addled awareness, Tyler registered the titillating feel of Gabby's lips and tongue caressing the very base of his fully embedded sausage as she swiped her wet tongue in languid scooping circles around Michelle's overstuffed butt-ring, gathering the thick milky globs of cum that were seeping out of her seed-flooded and cock-clogged anus. After licking up enough oozing sperm, the brunette removed her mouth from Michelle's dick-encircling bootyhole and clamped her lips onto her swollen clit instead, nursing lewdly on it as the taste of her curvy friend's trickling nectar mixed with the creamy treat she had just licked up from her well-fucked sphincter.

For a while, the slurping sounds that Gabby made as she went about her oral ministrations, alongside the purring mewls that her clit-suckling kisses coaxed from Michelle, were the only sounds in the room, the synced breathing of the spooning siblings all the while getting more regular as they recuperated. Eventually though, with a satisfied smack of her juice-glossy lips, Gabby pulled back and exhaled in sated appreciation. Then, giggling with naughty anticipation, with a single nectar-lubed motion the brunette extracted the robust plastic toy from Michelle's drenched pussy and promptly placed her open mouth and extended tongue right under her voluptuous friend's pink folds, ready to collect the rivulets of sweet nectar that she was sure were flooding Michelle's vaginal passage.

As expected, Gabby got her sexy reward and, even once Michelle's soaked pussy had stopped gifting her with her dripping juices, the brunette still managed to coax more nectar from Michelle's sugary hole by kissing and licking and slurping on it, making Michelle cum again through a chorus of sighing mewls of appreciation for the sensuous, delightful way in which Gabby seemed to be making out with her freshly dildo-fucked slit. By the time the brunette was done, she had frigged herself to another climax too and had managed to rekindle her curvy friend's orgasmic bliss so masterfully with her clit-nursing attentions that Michelle was now almost passed out in Tyler's arms, the feel of his huge cock crammed balls-deep into her twitching, oversensitive little asshole remaining her only anchor to consciousness.

Noticing Michelle's ultimate state of post-orgasmic exhaustion, Gabby grinned and gave her petite friend's dick-stretched and seed-oozing butthole a final good lick. This time though, instead of swallowing down the mouthful of cum she had gathered, Gabby kept the creamy treat in her mouth and quickly stood up, climbed into bed and lay on her side facing Michelle only to finally press her juice-shiny lips to the barely conscious girl's slack mouth.