Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the center of their three-way coupling, Michelle was the least active of them, but undoubtedly the one who came the most. Overwhelmed by the awesome feel of getting fucked by her lust-addled brother in one hole while her trusty thick buttplug widened the other, she simply couldn't stop cumming and screaming and smiling dazedly, all the while drooling over Gabby's smooth inner thigh as her orgasm-wracked little body trembled in incessant delight under the unrelenting thrusts of Tyler's awesome gush-inducing monstercock, whose pounding assaults were complemented by Gabby's skillfully maneuvered buttplug, which she alternatingly stuffed into Michelle's cum-lubed bootyhole or her nectar-flooded pussy as needed.

Even when Tyler focused on throat-banging Gabby, Michelle's climaxes never really stopped completely but instead simmered down in their otherwise brain-melting potency. Indeed, as much as she would most likely have complained about those short pauses if only she had been able to focus her pleasure-drowned mind enough to speak, it was actually a good thing that the chain of back-to-back climaxes wrapping Michelle in a cocoon of unprecedented full-body bliss got a bit slacker in its hold of her from time to time, for it increased her perception of pleasure when she then started getting double penetrated again. Without counting those momentary periods of somewhat moderate but still rolling pleasure, Michelle's orgasmic state was constant and breathtakingly intense, with a few barely tolerable spikes of insane physical rapture occurring whenever Gabby randomly decided to treat her oversensitive clit to a long suckling kiss and a toe-curling flurry of wet, talented tongue-strokes.

Indeed, Gabby would have loved to feast on Michelle's gushing pussy even more, but the lascivious seriousness with which she performed her buttplug-wielding duties forced her to focus more on the task of matching Tyler's hole-switching motions and on pulling out the buttplug while he withdrew his cock and then crammed his massive sausage inside the hole she had been filling, at which point she would stuff the buttplug inside the one he had just left empty.

Although that task did require some focus and prevented Gabby from eating Michelle's pussy out full time, the brunette really did love working in concert with Tyler to fuck Michelle's sweet holes together, and she was indecently turned on both by the raw passion of that situation and by the assertive, virile attitude that Tyler had displayed in devising it and bringing it to life in the first place. Already wet and horny like crazy, Gabby never removed her hand from her own pussy and kept frigging her nectar-squishy clit without pause as her other hand pumped the buttplug and switched it back and forth between Michelle's pussy and asshole. With her curvy friend's girlcum dripping incessantly down onto her face while her ears were filled by Michelle's delirious squeals of ecstasy mingled with Tyler's manly roars of rutting delight, Gabby came on her slit-frigging digits over and over again, maybe not as intensely as Michelle, but with just as big a smile on her face nonetheless.

For his part, Tyler was having a blast too, and then some. Possessed by a new overpowering version of his usual roaring passion for his beloved little sister, further egged on by the built-up horniness accumulated during the relatively short but still maddening period of abstinence he had endured until mere minutes earlier, Tyler growled like a lust-possessed caveman as he fucked ass and pussy and mouth in rapid succession, gorging himself on the buffet of sexual delights offered before him with all-encompassing voracity. Switching greedily from Michelle's butthole to her pussy to Gabby's mouth in turn, he never slowed down and never stopped pumping his hips, treating whichever hole he was currently plowing to a flurry of deep, fast and hard thrusts that, beside making him grunt in savage delight, made Michelle moan and shake and cum like crazy almost constantly, while Gabby giggled impishly and mewled sensuously when she wasn't gagging and spluttering with his fat throat-clogging schlong pistoning in and out of her saliva-drooling mouth.

Aroused beyond words, Tyler was thrilled to see that both girls were into the crazy three-holes fuckfest he had initiated by voicing what had been just a spur of the moment idea born of his unprecedented horniness. Indeed, Michelle's and Gabby's appreciation of his rampage not only increased Tyler's pleasure but emboldened him and, as the minutes went by, made him ever more assertive in his ass-stretching, pussy-slamming and mouth-stuffing barrages. At first, Tyler fucked each hole he had access to for a decent amount of time before switching to the next willing and wantonly offered dick-hungry sheath, making a game out of trying to decide which one felt better around his huge pistoning dickmeat. The hornier he got, the more frenzied his pounding rhythm grew, which was no surprise given how lust-high he had become as he savored the pleasure of having his throbbing hard boner subsequently engulfed by three different yet equally delicious cock-holsters as enticing as his sister's asshole, her pussy and Gabby's mouth.

Soon enough, Tyler was so overexcited about his naughty attempt to somehow determine which hole he enjoyed fucking the most that he started to switch back and forth ever faster among those delectable openings, so that he could better sample and compare back to back the delights of a tight cock-gripping asshole, the saliva-drenched warmth of a shaft-clutching mouth and the silky soft coziness of a girlcum-soaked pussy. Brief yet super intense, Tyler's blitzing incursions into each of the three holes at his disposal ended up coaxing the loudest and most lust-dripping screams of release that Michelle had let out so far, meanwhile also causing Gabby to almost suffocate on his gullet-plowing sausage when, overwhelmed by the spectacular rolling climaxes brought on by her own talented clit-pinching digits, she temporarily forgot to breathe from her nose and relax her throat during her orgasms, thus getting pretty close to choking on Tyler's gullet-banging dong even as the high of her release merged with the weird exhilaration of the dick-related lack of oxygen.

Still, Tyler's powerfucking assaults on the girls' willing holes were suddenly brought to a halt when, completely and rapturously wiped out by the storm of full-body climaxes that kept raining mercilessly down on her, Michelle finally collapsed forward on top of Gabby, her legs giving out and her elbows failing to supporter her any more, leaving her sprawled in a limp, shuddering, orgasm-ravaged heap.

With her soaked pussy brushing between Gabby's pointy tits, her own huge melons squashed against the brunette's toned thighs and her head resting between her spread legs, Michelle blinked dreamily as she still wailed in the wake of her latest massive climax. Her attempt to find her bearings and make sense of what had just happened looked genuinely comical, but the way her big round booty was sticking up in the air, with a frothy trickle of churned up cum oozing from her gaping pink butthole and dribbling down her taint to glaze her nectar-soaked pussy in Tyler's creamy seed, made sure that the overall image remained hot as hell.

Shaking his head, baffled to be looking down and all of a sudden seeing his enormous schlong throbbing and pulsing in the open air when a moment before it had been immersed so deliciously deep into the cum-slippery warmth of his sister's shaft-milking rectum, Tyler took a long dazed second to realize that Michelle had crumpled down onto Gabby's body and his boner had slid out of her tight little asshole as a consequence. His displeased bafflement was initially mitigated by the sight of Michelle's epic bubble-butt still pointing up at his achingly hard erection and was finally dispelled when he noticed how his sister's cute face glowed with pleasure even as she groggily gathered her wits, gasping and mewling in lingering orgasmic delight.

While Tyler stood there staring at Michelle's adorable yet super hot form, smiling with both physical and emotional satisfaction, Gabby promptly took the chance to speak up and voice a question she had been meaning to ask for a bit yet had refrained from bringing up while they were all caught up in their lustful frenzy.

"Do you have a real dildo here? Like, a cock-shaped one I mean?" the brunette said, looking up at Tyler, her head hanging off the bed and thus appearing upside down to him. Her long dark hair dangled in lustrous tresses down to the floor and her sculpted face looked indecently gorgeous, streaked with gag-induced tears as it was, all messy and shiny with saliva and mixed sex juices. Apparently unfazed, Gabby went on. "I mean, the buttplug works fine in a pinch, but it would be a lot more like a proper DP if we had an actual dildo, you know?"

Still riding out the roaring waves of his primal horniness, Tyler paused for a second, processing Gabby's words as he collected himself. Wiping his sweat-beaded forehead with the back of a hand and catching his breath for the first time since he had started his three-holes fuckfest, he answered with a nod and a grin.

"In Mimi's room. They're all there, in the usual drawer," he said, certain that Gabby knew exactly which drawer he meant, having made use of the toys they kept in it on more than one occasion. "Go get one and let's DP her, Gabs."

As Gabby's nectar-glossy lips curled in a Cheshire grin at those enticing words, Tyler leaned down and wrapped his powerful arms around Michelle's voluptuous little body, effortlessly lifting her off the brunette. As she cooed and giggled softly, Tyler gently repositioned his pleasure-drunk sister to lie on her side on the rumpled bedspread and swiftly joined her, hugging her firmly from behind and filling his hands with her big round tits.

Given the snug spooning position they were in, it was no wonder that Tyler's juice-coated and massively hard boner ended up being hotdogged between Michelle's plump fleshy asscheeks, the feel of his thick length throbbing with desire in the soft comfy valley of her butt-cleavage instantly electrifying her with renewed desire. Even as Tyler's mouth sought hers and she turned her head to let their lips join in a deep loving kiss, Michelle reached back and grabbed her brother's veiny schlong in her dainty hand, causing him to grunt into her smooching mouth as her delicate fingers squeezed and stroked his raging horsecock. Maddened with anal lust, Michelle didn't waste much time before guiding Tyler's dong to its proper sheath, wedging his large purple glans into the cum-leaking and wantonly winking opening of her ever dick-starved asshole.

To the sound of the siblings' kiss-muffled moans, Gabby rolled off the bed and stood smirking with her hands on her slender hips while she watched with a naughty twinkle of voyeuristic delight in her eyes as Tyler's enormous pole smoothly slotted itself inch after hugely thick inch all the way into his sister's beautiful ass once again. As his groin pressed against her cushiony bubble-butt and her overdilated orifice wrapped itself around his shaft at its broad base, Michelle's smooches temporarily paused as her gorgeous smiling lips froze and a long squeal of sinful delight erupted from them, brought on by the unique feel of having her brother's huge boner stretching out her tiniest hole and filling up her warm, narrow anal passage to the very brink, just like they both loved.

Chuckling to herself as Tyler began lovingly pumping his giant sausage in and out of Michelle's hungry bootyhole, Gabby turned around with a grin and dashed out of the room, determined to get the best dildo to DP Michelle with and return as fast as possible. By the time Gabby came sprinting back, grinning impishly with anticipation and holding a robust cock-shaped purplish dildo in both hands like it was some sort of lewd holy relic, Michelle and Tyler were already immersed in that special private haze of anal bliss that unfailingly seemed to envelope them during their deep, intimate buttfucks.

Humping her jiggly booty at a hard but steady rhythm, Tyler was making love to Michelle's fabulous ass with passionate intensity, keeping a good half of his enormous dickmeat always buried inside the snug steamy confines of her anus. Beside being made obvious by his potent rump-skewering pace, Tyler's visceral desire for his adored little sis was also evident in the way he kissed Michelle's panting lips and held her possessively in his strong embrace, with one hand pawing her big juicy tits while the other played languidly with her soft drooling pussy.

Along with the slit-fingering and clit-rubbing attentions of his long digits, Tyler's butt-stuffing thrusts, so strong and deep and relentless, coaxed incessant mewls of delight and moaning words of encouragement from Michelle, whose face was transfixed in one of her characteristic expressions of truly joyous, all-encompassing ecstasy. It was a sight that, no matter how often Gabby had seen it, once again amazed her into stunned, gawking silence. Indeed, if she had only seen Michelle's face and had not known that she was being royally buttfucked by her horse-hung brother at that moment, the brunette would have thought that her curvy friend must be having some kind of mystical experience, such was the blissful happiness painted on her cute little face. It was very intriguing to Gabby that such pure and ecstatic expressions and such bright beaming smiles would regularly appear on Michelle's visage whenever Tyler's enormous cock was sliding in and out of her ass, but it also seemed very fitting somehow, given the special bond of passion and affection and intimacy that joined the siblings together.

Awestruck as she was by the weird sense of respect that Tyler and Michelle's loving sodomy was inspiring in her, Gabby's arousal was nonetheless too intense to allow her more than a handful of voyeuristic seconds of quiet detachment. Spurred on by the pussy-drenching prospect of DPing Michelle, albeit with a regular dildo and not one of her own strap-ons, Gabby silently knelt by the bed and smirked, licking her lips at the spectacle before her. Given the position Michelle was in, with her legs pulled up to her big bouncy tits and her creamy thighs resting right on the edge of the bed, the meaty cheeks of her deeply dick-skewered booty were hanging partly off the bed as Tyler vigorously humped her rump, plunging his horsecock without pause into the cum-slicked snugness of her docile little asshole. From her kneeling position, Gabby had a perfect front row view of the siblings' steamy anal coupling, not to mention perfect access to Michelle's soft drooling pussy.

Enthralled by the sight of her curvy friend's fully-stuffed anus and well-fingered pussy, Gabby ran her tongue over her lips as she drank in the ever-awesome image of Michelle's pink, tautly distended asshole wrapped tightly around the fat pistoning girth of Tyler's monstercock while he pumped his talented digits in and out of her slit at a speed that matched his steady butt-plowing pace. Taking in the profusion of girlcum overflowing Michelle's labia and enjoying the sexy background sound of her incessant orgasmic mewls, Gabby grinned and glanced at the robust dildo she was holding in her hands, her own moist pussy tingling as she envisioned how intensely she would make Michelle cum once the thick dick-shaped toy was put to good use. Sure, the dildo wasn't as big as Tyler's fat dong, Gabby mused, but it was definitely bigger and much longer than the buttplug she had used earlier, which made it the perfect tool to give Michelle a nice and proper DP.

While the sensuous fleshy beat of Tyler's groin clapping against Michelle's plump bubble-butt became louder and his ass-stuffing pace grew more rapid, Gabby decided that it was time. Biting her lower lip in giddy excitement, she aligned the thick plastic toy with Michelle's nectar-dripping folds and pressed its faux glans forward. As soon as the tip of the dildo hit Tyler's pussy-pleasing fingers, he slowed his booty-ramming tempo a bit and looked down, meeting Gabby's dark, eager eyes and instantly catching her silent drift. Keeping a somewhat slow but deep and firm sodomizing pace, Tyler nodded at Gabby and removed his fingers from his sister's juicy pussy, bringing his hand up to join the one that was already playing with her huge cushiony tits and pink puffy nipples.

Deprived of the gush-inducing stimulation of her brother's fingers masturbating her drenched slit, Michelle moaned out an incoherent, pleasure-addled complaint, but her dissatisfied vocalizations didn't even have time to turn into actual words. While Tyler's girlcum-wet palm found Michelle's big gorgeous boobs, Gabby was already pushing the girthy dildo into the curvy friend's invitingly soaked pussy. The feel of the big plastic glans of the toy parting her folds instantly restored a glad, appreciative vibe to Michelle's husky moans, encouraging Gabby in her slit-cramming mission.

Almost effortlessly, thanks to the crazy amount of lubrication provided by all the girlcum coating her vaginal walls and dribbling steadily out of her lovely little pussy, the robust dildo slid deeper and deeper inside Michelle's sugary passage with an ease that at first surprised Gabby, but then just made her grin naughtily. Of course, she considered as she kept wedging inch after large inch of the fake cock into her moaning friend's nectar-dripping hole, even though the nearby presence of Tyler's humongous boner filling her rectum obviously made her vaginal tunnel feel narrower than usual, Michelle was already used to taking her brother's horsecock balls-deep inside her silky pink slit on a daily basis, a delicious pussy-stretching exercise that clearly had trained her for the current situation. Still, girlcum-lubed and wantonly needy as Michelle's sugary hole certainly was, it still felt super tight nonetheless, so Gabby didn't force her slit-jamming advance but rather kept wedging the fat plastic dick into her squealing friend's snug folds at a slow but constant pace, until finally the dildo was fully embedded inside her pussy alongside Tyler's giant schlong, which was now motionless and buried to the hilt past the thin membrane separating Michelle's lovely holes.

Already stupefied with orgasmic bliss, Michelle reached a new unsuspected level of mind-frying pleasure when Gabby was done pushing the whole robust length of the fake cock into her pussy. The feel of having her brother's throbbing, sphincter-stretching horsecock stuffed all the way up her ass while a huge plastic dildo almost as thick and long as Tyler's impressive dong was crammed in her soft, wet vaginal passage suddenly hit Michelle with a blast of pleasure so powerful and new in its doubly amazing intensity that her eyes rolled back in her head, her attempted screams of release died on her lips, and her wind was knocked out of her from the sheer toe-curling force of the climax exploding outward from both her overfilled holes at the same time.

Impressed and excited by the breathless gasps that were bursting from Michelle's slack O-shaped mouth as her doubly impaled body twitched and shivered in what was obviously a massive climax, both Tyler and Gabby held still and grinned at each other as they savored that moment. For Gabby, it was mostly a voyeuristic pleasure, even though she had started rubbing her clit with her free hand as she used the other to keep the robust dildo firmly stuffed to the hilt inside Michelle's drooling little pussy, but Tyler's enjoyment of his sister's monumental albeit relatively silent orgasm was much more direct and intense.

Snug and cozy as it always was, Michelle's deliciously warm anal passage had become even tighter than usual once Gabby had slotted the dildo all the way into her pussy. Larger and longer than the buttplug that Gabby had just been using, the fake cock filled his sister's silky little slit much better, thus making her steamy, incessantly rippling anal walls feel even narrower and more cock-engulfing around his fully buried shaft. But that wasn't even the best part. As soon as Michelle's massive orgasm detonated, the already incredible schlong-nursing contractions of her climaxing rectum became even more potent, squeezing and milking away at his meaty pole so deliciously that Tyler feared he would cum right there and then. Luckily, he managed to hold back and decided to just remain still, letting his sudden urge to pump Michelle's hyper tight asshole full of cum subside while he closed his eyes and fully savored the unprecedented snugness of her overfilled chute spasming crazily around his gigantic, precum-drooling boner.