All Comments on 'Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues'

by OzRedHeadLover

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
wonderful storytelling

This is the second chapter of a terrific romance story; the first chapter is entitled Anniversary Fun, and needs to be read before this one. This chapter is beautifully written, and is a five stars continuation of the previous chapter.

OzRedHeadLoverOzRedHeadLover9 months agoAuthor

Thank you to those who have commented on the Liz & Sean series, it was originally meant to be a single story based on a blend of our real life and the fantasies that evolve from it, I'll let you decide which is which. I was spurred on by kind comments to Anniversary Fun to write this second chapter and if you would like the series to continue please let me know as there would be more that could be told, I have ideas for at least one more weekend adventure at present. Just as importantly, if I lose you let me know so I can consider changing path. I write based on what I like to read and usually can't find.

For those who have asked via the feedback channel, Liz's red dress is real; it was purchased from a local boutique store that specialises in one off local designer works and the label has been removed long ago, although off the shelf there is more to it than described as it comes with a kind of removable strapless crop top that is worn under the tulle bodice for modesty, unfortunately despite my encouragement Liz will not go out without it, the splits on the other hand are as advertised. We have never seen another like it in the store so it appears unique. The semi-sheer and crochet blouses and dresses on the other hand do make an appearance during summer, I only wish I had more than memories of them. (i.e. no pictures allowed)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous