All Comments on 'Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 02'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot damn... this story is so god damn hot... And the next chapter is called Creampied by a fuggin plant? I can't wait... I need it now!

Thanks so much for this story BL!

Hogan_StrangeloveHogan_Strangeloveabout 2 years ago

No one has to wait to read the next chapter because the full ebook is out! 😝 We gotta support our favorite authors so they can keep writing more!

And B.L.? This story is amazing! Def my favorite! Thanks for writing this. Excited to see what's in store for us next! Also, the Tijuana Burger Girl story sounds like it's going to be hot and super messed up. Can't wait to see what twisted tale you publish next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story! I used to live close to Yelm Highway and Ruddel Rd. What a trippy story!

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to Anon's: "Love this story! I used to live close to Yelm Highway and Ruddel Rd. What a trippy story!"

No way! You're the third one so far to say you live/lived in that area! That's so wild. Thanks for the feedback! It makes me so happy that you're loving the story and finding it trippy. Chapter 10-16 get REALLY bizarre! Then again, the last half of the story is pretty twisted haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES