Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper rips open the condom and, after struggling to roll it down onto the slimy shaft, she bites a hole in the rubber's tip. After that, she squats over it, reaches down to hold it in place, and then she slowly impales herself with it. "Ahhh!" she moans. "Yes!" She rises off it then drops back down onto it with more speed than last time. "Can someone hold the stalk for me? I don't want to fucking break it." Her words come out all breathy.

"I mean, the stalk is pretty sturdy, but sure," I say, kneeling before her and wrapping my fingers around the firm, sturdy stalk.

As warm sap drizzles onto my hand, my eyes wander up from the stalk to my best friend's pussy that's right in my face, and I just stare in awe at the naturally grown plant glizzy sliding in and out of her. I'm so drunk and loopy from this pheromone stuff that I don't even care that I'm basically watching my bestie fuck a dildo...

"Ugh-ah. Ah-ah," she moans. "Fuck... having warm honey gushing into me feels so fucking good... It's like constantly being cummed in..."

Hearing her moan, listening to the schlick-schlick of this thing pumping in and out of her, it drives me wild, so wild that my pussy throbs and aches with desperate need. It's taking everything I've got not to reach between my legs and rub my clit.

If I didn't think it'd be weird, I'd totally do it, I think, looking over at the spectators. My mouth gapes slightly when I see Whitney pumping her middle finger in and out of her while tending to her clit with her thumb. Clearly, Whitney doesn't think it's weird to pleasure herself to her friend getting off.

When I glance at Savanna, she's looking off into the woods, subtly bouncing and fidgeting in place. She, like me, is probably so unbearably horny that she can't keep still because she needs to be penetrated immediately.

The longer Piper bounces on the dick-plant, the more sap gushes out around the shaft and drizzles down on my hand, coating it in a glaze. The longer she goes at it, the harder and faster the firm stalk throbs in my hands as it pumps sap up into her from whatever part of it is underground. All I can imagine is some sort of sap-filled taproot pulsating beneath the soil.

"Why does it feel like its swelling inside of me?" Piper asks breathily. "Does it look girthier to you?" She slowly rises off of it until the head is wedged in her opening.

"Oh, it's definitely swelling," I whisper. "It does that after a while. If you keep going, it'll start throbbing really hard."

She drops back down and impales herself with it while writhing her hips. "Oh yeah... It feels like a heart-shaped like a dildo is beating in my snatch," she moans, reaching down to rub her clit.

As I'm watching her pussy swallow the phallus as far as it'll go for the umpteenth time, Piper's leg tremble. "Oh..." she groans in pleasure as her core spams. "AH-OOH!" she cries out, her body convulsing like she's having a seizure. Suddenly, she springs up out of her squat until the girthy, throbbing thing leaves her with a sticky, BLAP sound. Just like I did a few days ago, she falls onto her ass and lays on her back, her limbs a limp mess, her still contracting vagina gushing sap with each throb. "Fuck yeah!" She pants for a while. "You were right, Lizzy..." She pauses to breathe again. "That was the most intense orgasm of my life..."

"Told ya!" I say. "You feel all weird and sedated?"

"Oh yeah..." she whispers. "I was just about to say something about that... Feels like I smoked weed and took Nyquil... And my body feels all flushed and tingly."

"If it felt so good, why'd you stop?" Whitney asked.

"The orgasm was so intense that my pussy, like, cramped, and then my legs got too wobbly to keep going..." Her head lolls over towards me. "Probably for the best though, I can tell by the look on Lizzy's face that she was aching for her turn."

Giggling, I nod rapidly. "I think Whitney really needs to go next. She was over there diddling away the entire time."

"Hush up," Whitney says, smirking.

"You know the rules," Piper says. "The person dared last dishes out the next one. And since you were a sweetheart who held the stalk for me, I dare you to get your fuck on next so you don't have to wait anymore..." She touches her finger to her lips. "Actually, wait. I dare Sav to go next. And I dare her to dare Lizzy to go afterwards."

Savanna shakes her head. "I am not fucking this random plant thing..."

Piper sighs. "Fine, then I at least dare you to scoop the sap off the glizzy and finger it into yourself. It makes you, like, two times hornier, so maybe it'll put you in the mood for later."

Savanna looks at the glizzy flower. "Fine, but I'm not doing it in front of you all."

Piper claps. "That's the spirit!"

After peeling off the used condom, Savanna jerks off the phallus until sap gushes from its tip and drizzles into her hand. She then walks a few feet away, turns her back to us, reaches into her panties, and starts fingering herself. Even though she's not right next to us, I can still hear the sticky schlicking going on. It doesn't take long for her to start panting and moaning. "Oh... fuuuuuuuh-uh-k."

"Wooo!" we all cheer, clapping like we're at a concert.

A minute or so later, Savanna's legs begin trembling and she stifles her moans. "Okay..." she says breathily, turning to us looking all flushed as glistening sap strings drip slowly from her vadge. "Lizzy, I dare you to do what Piper said. Get your fuck on..."

A preview of what's to come next week (4/15) (Be Advised, things get naughtier & more horrific):

Chapter 2: Creampied by a Fuggin Plant! -- Lizzy bounces on the phallic flower while her friends watch. Unlike the first time she rode the glizzy flower, she fucks it for even longer only to unexpectedly get a voluminous, creamy surprise that shocks her and her friends...

12