All Comments on 'Loathe to Love Ch. 04'

by batteries

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl6 months ago

I was only able thinking about this story a few days ago, and hoping the next chapter will be coming out soon. I love it and honestly can't wait to read more (please say you'll be releasing the next chapter soon), I feel like everything has been a build up to this moment between Penelope and Natalia. I love their relationship and the slow burn that's happens thus far; Penelope is clearly craving any kid of attention from her, and Natalia is best suited to help care for/train her mischievous kitten.

I do wish the chapters were longer (as I didn't want this one to end). You've definitely got me hooked as a reader and I can't wait to see what happens next ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

P.s the picnic scene in Chapter 3, where Penelope was hand fed was also a joy to read too. They're perfect for each other!

GortmundyGortmundy6 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable. I dont need to say it was well written as your stuff always is, but it's a sweet tale and as always you manage to make me care about the characters. Like Aquariusgirl I get to the end of the chapter and immediately start wishing for more.

Ozma_LezzaOzma_Lezza6 months ago

swooning

absolutely sublime prose

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omg yay!!!!! I can FEEL Penelope’s thoughts. So well written. So glad to have another chapter!!!!

WhiteClaw69WhiteClaw695 months ago

I can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pleeeeaaase write more!!!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl4 months ago

Please say there is going to be more to this beautiful story, I keep checking regularly to see if there's an update. It really is far too good not continue with.

Fingers crossed we get to read something soon, your fans are waiting in eager anticipation :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a wonderful series! I love the way you took your time in the earlier parts, letting us get to know princess Penelope, the environment she grew up in, and the brattiness it blossomed in her. It makes her gradual submission to Natalia's simple and unpretentious love and care so much more satisfying. It makes me feel warm and happy :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbatteries@batteries
hi i’m isabel. i like writing mostly lesbian stories about sad girls, mind control, needy subs, and aloof dommes. sucker for very angsty stories with happy endings. you can also find me at (and even see a few stories there that aren’t on here, oooh): https://archiveofourown....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES