Lockdown Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really wanna see it?"

"I... don't not want to."

Dess still sat and thought about it a minute, then shrugged. "No taking this one back," he muttered.

He reached out and slipped his fingers around his cock. I curled up tighter, trying to contain my excitement somehow. I was partially successful.

I still felt wide-eyed and over-eager, even if I wasn't actually doing anything. My casual admission of being existentially horny might have been more correct than I'd believed when I'd said it. Or maybe I was just bored and this was something very, very interesting.

Whatever the case, it held me absolutely fascinated. My brother's hand moved up and down his hard shaft in a smooth, obviously well-practiced motion. Somehow the knowledge that he'd done this many, many times in his life made it even hotter, and I couldn't explain why. Just something about my big brother being horny that was getting me all worked up.

That was kind of a normal reaction, I supposed. Being around someone horny had a tendency to spread, if one was feeling the vibe. There were plenty of circumstances that would lead to disgust instead. The curious part was why this wasn't one of those.

"How often you do this?" I asked, eyes riveted to Dess stroking his fist up and down.

"You mean just in general?"

"Yeah."

"I mean... you know, a normal amount."

"Which is?"

He blushed rather cutely. "Like... a couple times a day."

I bit my lip, feeling another thrill run through me. "Really?"

"Why? Is that too much?"

"I don't know. I'm not an expert. It's... kind of hot, though."

"That I masturbate?"

I squirmed, feeling some disappointment now that I wasn't joining my brother in playing with myself.

"That you do it all the time in the same house as me," I said.

"You didn't suspect already?"

"Well... there's like the suspicion of it, I guess, if I thought about it. Like it was the most likely thing. But there's a difference between strongly suspecting and actually knowing."

"Oh." Dess turned thoughtful, but didn't stop stroking. "How often do you do it?"

"A lady doesn't tell."

"I'm not asking a lady. I'm asking you."

I snorted. "Nice. You really want to know?"

"It's only fair."

"That's true. Well... I guess it depends."

"On?"

"You know. Horniness. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Like I could easily be doing it a couple times a day like you. Or more, when I'm in the right mood. But like lately, for instance, not much at all. Haven't been feeling it, and everything's just been so hot and sticky." I paused. "And not in the fun way."

"I get that," Dess said. "I haven't been feeling it as much lately either. Probably partly why I was so hard this morning."

"Uh huh."

I tried to sit still as my brother kept jerking off right next to me. I wasn't doing very well. All that lack of masturbating lately was catching up with me. That and the first truly horny thing to happen to me in quite some time.

My pussy was getting all wet and tingly on me. My heart beat harder in my chest and I kept biting my lip while watching Dess.

It was even better that he was totally naked again, not just jerking off. Like my brother was putting on a show just for me, just to specifically make me horny. Which was partly true, I supposed.

"Dess?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I masturbated too?"

Dess half-closed his eyes and hissed happily. "Please," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I nodded, nervous and eager. I lifted my butt and slid my shorts and panties down before I had time to chicken out. Briefly I considered just pushing them down far enough to give me access to my pussy, but feeling the thrill of dangerous nudity I doffed them entirely.

I still wasn't as naked as Dess, since I had my tank top on still, but I was excitingly exposed all the same. Bottomless in our yard, theoretically discoverable by either of our parents at any time. Probably we'd be safe. Probably. Only visible to each other.

The thrills and warmth that spread through me as Dess gaped at my half-naked body made it all totally worth it. I was in a state to crave blatant, horny appreciation of my body. To be stared at and desired. Not something I was always in the mood for, let alone with a member of my family, but in this case it turned me on to no end.

I spread my legs a little and held back from touching myself for a moment to give Dess a better look. My clit pulsed with every passing second of his staring, lustful eyes. I could only hold back so long before I reached down and touched myself with a needful sigh. Doing so blocked Dess's view more than I liked, especially since I could still see his cock so well while he pumped it.

"Fuck that's hot," Dess whispered.

"My pussy?" I asked innocently.

"Kinda," he said. "You playing with yourself more so, I think."

"Unf. That what you're into?"

He smirked crookedly. "Same as you're into me playing with myself."

"Fair." I sighed a little as I gave my clit some deliberate attention. "I am pretty into it."

We kept playing with ourselves, feeding off each other. I liked that Dess didn't seem to really need to see anything in particular, it turned him on immensely just that I was rubbing myself next to him. It meant I didn't feel the need to show off and could just focus on getting off, while still having all the naughty fun of teasing my brother and getting him off too.

Dess finally cumming was what I'd been waiting for. He grunted and tensed, then short arcs of silvery-white spurted out from his cock, landing on the grass between his legs. He stroked a few more times, launching more cum until it was just a dribble remaining.

I'd never been more turned on in my life. That was what did it for me, apparently. I whimpered and rubbed myself toward orgasm, biting my lip and curling my toes as I tried to focus and not give away how aroused I was from watching my brother cum.

Dess didn't even seem to clue in. He was lost in a world of post-orgasm relaxation, leaning back against our tree and staring off at nothing. He only belatedly seemed to realize I was still masturbating, and his curious look over at me helped set me off.

I came while fully grabbing Dess's attention, shivering and exploding through the wonderful, warm, cozy feeling of it all while being closely examined. It was so bad, so inappropriately intimate, and I loved every second of it. It amplified the good feelings and made me feel like such a bad girl.

"Wow," Dess said softly.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"We... we just did that."

"Uh huh."

"I should put my clothes back on."

"Probably."

I lazily stroked my pussy a little more. Not really for horny reasons, just as a casual, comforting touch. I noted Dess following the movement of my fingers with his eyes.

Neither of us moved very fast. We definitely should have proceeded to getting dressed again as quickly as possible, that would have been the smart move, but smart moves weren't what today was about.

Instead, we started chatting a bit while just chilling next to each other. We touched ourselves a bit as we felt like it, but nothing that came close to actual masturbating again.

In a while, in our own time, we got dressed and meandered off. I smiled foolishly all the rest of the day thinking about it, and about how good it felt. I wasn't ashamed of any of it, which was kind of a surprise. It was just a like a fun bonus brother interaction.

The biggest problem, if I wanted to call it that, was how I kept thinking about doing it again.

****

The next morning I was perhaps a little too eager to volunteer to go wake Dess up again. I didn't think Mom or Dad noticed anything, but I made a mental note to play it cool in the future.

Still, I raced as quickly to my brother's room as decorum and subtlety allowed. Biting my lip in anticipation I opened the door, moving just as silently as I could, and was rewarded with the sight of Dess sprawled sloppily across his bed, naked and with his covers half on the floor.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered to myself.

It was pervy as fuck of me, I couldn't very well deny it. I wanted to see my brother naked. It didn't get much pervier than that.

It just felt so good, so satisfying. It got me so low-key horny just standing inside his bedroom doorway and gazing at his nude form. He wasn't actually hard this time, which I would have thought would be a disappointment, but it wasn't. It worked for me anyway.

If anything, it just got my horny mind going thinking of how I could get him hard. Not that I'd actually do most of the options I considered, I hadn't totally lost touch with reality. I wasn't actually going to touch him or anything.

Dess stirred awake, blinking sleepily, but appearing totally unsurprised to see me.

"You're making a bad habit of this," he mumbled.

"Breakfast is ready," I said.

"I bet it is." Dess rubbed his eyes. "Any excuse to check me out, huh?"

I shrugged. "You chose to sleep naked again."

"It's frickin' hot."

"I'm aware."

"Rhae...." Dess stopped and shook his head. "I'm up. You did your job."

"Mmhm," I agreed with a faint smirk.

He shuffled out of bed. "You're gonna stand there until I put clothes on, aren't you?"

"Most likely."

"And I thought I got horny."

"Who says I'm horny?" I asked, fully checking out Dess's butt as he sought a pair of shorts.

"Literally everything about you right now," he answered without having to think about it.

I mock-gasped and tossed my hair as though offended, pattering off to meet our parents at the breakfast table. Ideas were already forming themselves in my head.

Dess joined us a few moments later, only in shorts, no shirt. No one particularly minded. Probably he and Dad would spend another mostly shirtless day again today.

"I think I might try going without a top today too," I remarked conversationally.

I'd timed it perfectly so that Dess choked a bit on his food as I said it. I pretended not to even notice.

"That so?" Dad asked.

I nodded. "You and Dess do. Seems only fair. Plus I'd even out my tan a little."

Mom seemed amused at the looks I was getting from Dad and Dess. "Up to you, honey. You're the one gonna have to deal with the boys."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Breasts are breasts, Rhae. I think you know that."

I shrugged. "Gotta destigmatize them somehow. It's legal to go topless in public here and everything, you know."

"Oh I know," Mom said in a way that actually made me quite suspicious, though I wasn't sure I wanted to dig into her tone too hard, lest I not like what I found.

No one actually objected to my plan, though I could feel Dess's gaze boring in to me. I just ignored him. As his little sister, I had lots of experience with that over the years. It had just never been for horny reasons before.

I was kind of stuck after breakfast actually following through with taking my top off. It honestly would have been weirder not to do it, after I'd fully declared in front of everyone that I was going to. They'd have to question why I'd said anything in the first place.

Thus I found myself dallying a bit selecting an outfit, one that I thought would work for my purposes. I debated between shorts and cami top or straight up bikini, but I didn't feel totally comfortable spending the day in just bikini bottoms. Especially when I expected to get pretty wet at some point, and shorts and panties would cover that better.

I did kind of compromise by selecting booty shorts that didn't lend more than a token amount of modesty to my body. They looked really good on me with some of my smaller tops, and examining myself in mirror without any top at all yielded similar positive results.

Actually going for it required some bravery. I acted casual, padding about in my shorts and top, holding my book, grabbing a bottle of water, making way outside like everything was perfectly normal.

We had an outdoor swing chair that was ideal for lazily sitting outside on a summer's day. I made myself a cozy nest for comfortably reading for a while, making sure it was at a good angle to the sun, then finally discarded my top and folded it neatly beside me. I then curled up with my book and tried to act like reading was my only activity.

In truth, of course, I was fully alert for reactions from my family. Mom and Dad's looks were relevant to my comfort, and I was glad that they didn't make a big deal of it, but it was Dess's reaction that I truly cared about.

"This is how you're gonna play it, huh?" Dess said, stealing up behind me and resting his arms on the back of the swing.

"What do you possibly mean?" I said without looking up from my book, even though I desperately wanted to.

I was pretty sure Dess had deliberately approached in a way that made it difficult for me to watch him from my peripherals. I would have had to actively turn in my seat.

"You choose today to 'even out your tan'?"

"Toplessness should be a valid choice," I argued. "Shouldn't be so gendered."

"I agree generally," Dess said. "However I can't help feeling this is deliberately targeted at me."

"Ego much?"

"Tell me I'm wrong."

I just shrugged noncommittally.

"That's what I thought," Dess said.

"You're kind of blocking my light," I said instead of arguing further.

"Pff, first of all I am not. Second of all, you haven't turned a page in that book since I got here, so I don't think light's really an issue."

"You've been very distracting," I said.

"I could say the same to you."

"Staring at my tits, are we?"

"Can't really help it, can I?"

A thrill ran through me. I knew he was checking me out, but the confirmation was so delicious.

"They're pretty nice," Dess continued when I didn't respond. "For a sister."

I snorted. "Best tits of all your sisters, huh?"

"Technically true."

"Not just nice generally?"

"Well... that too. You really don't mind dressing like this around the whole family?"

I considered. "Mom and Dad you mean?"

"Mostly, yeah. I know how you feel about me seeing you like this."

"You think you do," I corrected. "But I don't know, like, it's never been much a house that we had to care about this stuff. I've seen everyone in their underwear many times. You included."

"And naked."

"Heh, yeah, but that's a very recent thing."

"As are these," Dess said.

He reached down so casually to fondle one of my tits that it took me a moment to process what was happening. I stifled an instinctive gasp and clenched my fingers tighter on my book. I hadn't read a word since Dess showed up, but I kept up the pretense that I care more about it than about what he was up to.

"They're not recent," I mumbled. "Been growing 'em a while."

"I've never seen them loose before."

"Oh. That."

He kept fondling my breast as though he was waiting for a rebuke. Eventually he switched to my other tit, and I continued pretending like it wasn't happening.

I honestly wasn't prepared for this situation. If anything, I was anticipating us masturbating together again. That was the plan. I didn't really have a middle step, I'd only gotten as far as getting topless and hoping it led to a repeat of yesterday. My error had been assuming Dess would have the same thoughts as I did.

He'd gone further, and it hadn't taken him very long at all to do it. What was going on in his head? What had he been thinking that he would be so quick to feel me up at the first opportunity?

The possibilities spinning inside me made all warm and cozy, and perhaps slightly dizzy. That and the touching, of course. That was having a definite effect too.

I was getting way too turned on. It took actual effort not to squirm in my seat, and I wanted pretty badly to play with myself. I probably could have done it too. Dess wasn't about to complain about me rubbing myself while he was busy fondling me.

I gave up pretending to read. I closed my book and relaxed into it, enjoying the sun on my skin and my brother's hands all over my tits.

"Why do I feel like you've just been waiting for an excuse to do this?" I murmured.

"Do what?"

"Heh, ok. Play it like that."

Dess had both hands on me now, and after his initial round of feeling me up fairly aggressively, was being softer and more methodical now. He stroked the sides of my breasts and gently toyed with my nipples. Sometimes he just cupped them and held them for a bit.

Then, all at once, he released me and ambled away as though nothing had even happened. I was disappointed at the sudden loss until I noticed Mom approaching. Dess must have seen her coming before I did.

Mom sat on the swing next to me. Her shorts were almost as short as mine, so we had matching amounts of leg on display, and the bikini top she wore wasn't all that much more modest than my lack of top. I found myself staring at her chest a moment before I caught myself.

"How's it going?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. "Fine."

"Still comfortable with your choice?"

I narrowed my eyes a little. "Why do you ask?"

"Curiousity. I didn't want to get too into it at the breakfast table, but I thought we might need a bit of a chat."

Mom didn't seem upset at all, but I wasn't overly confident about my situation now if she thought we needed to talk about it.

"You don't want me to have my top off?" I hazarded.

"That's entirely up to you, Rhae. Believe it or not I'm a big believer in women doing what they want with their breasts."

I flushed slightly. "Ah." Upon thinking it through a bit, and recalling some of the skimpy tops I was used to Mom wearing around the house and yard, I nodded. "That might be where I get it from."

"I know it is, sweetie. I used to enjoy going topless too, when I could get away with it."

"You still could. If you wanted."

Mom laughed softly. "I could, I suppose. But... there's the boys."

"... Dess and Dad?"

"Mmhm."

"What about them?"

"They're family, but they're still boys, Rhae. And I think you know that. Your father has been specifically trying not to be around you since you took your top off. And your brother... well, I think he's been trying to find excuses to sneak peeks."

I bit my lip and squirmed uncomfortably. Part of that discomfort was the wetness in my panties from Dess playing with my tits, now combined with Mom being way too close to the truth.

"You think Dad's ok?" I asked.

"He's fine. He'd just look, is all, and that's not an easy thing for a father to reconcile." Mom shrugged. "I told him not worry about it. People look at boobs. It's just a thing. It doesn't always mean anything."

I shivered a little despite the heat. "What about you?"

Mom smiled crookedly. "I looked, sweetie. Same as you look at my chest sometimes. It's a natural thing." She sighed. "But expose nipple, and all of a sudden everyone makes a big deal of it. Breasts are just nice to look at, and I wish people could understand that. Without being weird about it, of course."

"Of course," I echoed faintly.

"It's your brother I'm more worried about anyway," Mom said. "Your father will be fine. I'll let him play with my tits for a while if need be."

I snorted in surprise. "Mom!"

"Sorry, Rhae, but your parents are still human. Hate to be the bearer of bad news on that one."

"It's fine. Why are you worried about Dess though?"

"Because his sister's an attractive girl and he's probably having to really deal with that for the first time."

I pulled my knees up and hid my face between them, letting my hair spill over and help cover me too. "I don't think I like this conversation," I said.

Mom rubbed my back. "I know. I'm sorry. It's reality though."

"I've worn small tops lots of times."

"Yes, but again everything changes when you show nipple. That's just how it goes."

I groaned and lifted my head, resting my chin on my knees. I stayed leaning forward so Mom could keep rubbing my back. It was soothing.