Lockdown Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding hands with Mom while getting eaten out. Again with that mix of wholesome and incest.

Dad was watching too, while his tongue was still buried in Mom. I wondered what he was thinking, other than the obvious horny thoughts. It turned out he was thinking of fucking Mom, as I determined when he crawled up her body, laying a few kisses on her in the process.

Mom seemed to know it was coming and moved to accept Dad's cock in her with smooth, practiced ease. They'd been doing this many years, after all. The way they knew each other so well and moved so elegantly together was bizarrely heartwarming.

Mom made eye contact with me again while sighing happily at having Dad slip inside her.

"Not bothered by your parents having sex?" Mom asked lightly.

"Apparently not," I answered. "You two really are doing it a lot more lately, huh?"

"Yes, Rhae. You've had quite an effect."

I had, really. Dess had had an effect on me, and then somehow I'd become a bit of a sexual focus in the family.

"It's all Dess's fault for sleeping naked, you know," I said.

Dess didn't even flinch at being blamed.

Mom chuckled softly. "Maybe." She moved her hand and caressed my cheek. "But you're my daughter through and through."

"Someday you're going to have to tell me all your stories," I said. "I want to hear more."

"A lot of them aren't fit to repeat."

I caught Dad smirking at that. Despite the stories he'd shared lately, I wondered what he'd held back. All the best ones, no doubt.

Mom and Dad both moaned louder as Dad thrust in and out of Mom's pussy. I bit my lip watching them, then looked down at my brother.

"Go ahead," Mom said.

I started and looked back at her. "What?"

"It's ok," she said.

"What is?"

"You and your brother."

I swallowed, trying to wet a suddenly dry mouth. "We're not having sex," I said. "I told you we weren't."

"I know. But do you want to?"

I looked at Dess. He looked at me.

"Kind of," I said.

Mom closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Dad. "It's ok," she repeated.

I felt tingly all over. All nervous and excited inside.

"Do you..." I began, looking deep into Dess's eyes.

I couldn't form the sentence, but I didn't need to. Dess was already moving, already crawling up toward me. His cock was so hard beneath him, and I shivered as it bumped against my thigh.

I was so ready for this. I needed it more than anything else I could think of. It wasn't even just horniness, though there was an awful lot of that in the room. In a weird, weird way, I felt love and emotional connection in the room in a deep and needful way.

"I do," Dess whispered, answering the question I technically hadn't asked. "I really do. This... is not how I expected it though."

I grinned and brushed his hair back a little. "You were expecting it, were you?"

"I thought about it, at least. You sneaking in my room all the time... a boy gets ideas."

It turned me on to no end to hear that Dess had been thinking of having sex with me. It wasn't unexpected by any means, but the confirmation of it drove me crazy. Personally I'd sort of left it in the back of my mind, since I didn't think we'd actually get that far. I hadn't done a lot of actual fantasizing about it.

Now somehow I was here with full family approval, and my brother impatiently poking at me, ready to slip in at any moment.

"You should do what you've been thinking about, then," I said.

"Is that... what you want?"

I bit my lip and met Dess's eyes, nodding my head in a small but firm motion. "Yes," I breathed.

He smiled and kissed me, and while I was distracted by that kiss he slid inside my pussy.

I growled into my brother's mouth and grabbed his butt to urge him deeper. I wanted him fully in me. I needed it more desperately even than I had a moment ago. The more he buried himself inside me, the happier I felt. I was a bit of a wanton little thing, not that that was anything new by now.

It was so crazy that my first time with my brother was happening right next to our parents. There were benefits, though, such as making me extra horny for it, and knowing that we wouldn't have to sneak around and hide what we were doing anymore. That plus the physical comfort of Mom taking my hand again and squeezing it lovingly while Dess fucked me.

"Keep going," I whispered, urging Dess along. "Fuck your sister the way you want to."

Dess growled and kissed me more fiercely, doing his best to shove his tongue down my throat. I loved him going kind of feral on me, like he just couldn't control himself when we were so close.

At some point I noticed that Mom and Dad weren't even fucking anymore. Dad was just lying on top of Mom, his head cuddled to her bosom, both of them watching Dess and me. He must have cummed in her already. I couldn't see them stopping before that. Mom smiled and nodded minutely, as though confirming my unspoken suspicion.

I turned back to Dess and buried my face in the juncture of his neck and chest, hiding myself away as things got to be too much to handle. I kept purring and holding him, wanting more from him, but unable to process all of it at once.

I came on my brother's dick, feeling the magic of the moment hit an explosive climax deep within. He thrust away in me while I writhed and moaned and felt all the wonderful tingles and warmth inside me that I'd been craving.

I let Dess keep going as long as he needed. I was still enjoying our fun immensely, even after the immediate need for it had been sated. Plus it was sexy beyond belief to watch and feel him getting so close, holding him to me, hearing his panting in my ear.

It all built up to him cumming hot and deep in my pussy, something so incredible and forbidden that I knew just the memory of it would get me all worked up every time I thought about it. My brother came in me. He really did. Everyone knew it, and all I could do was hang on to him and smile.

****

"I have to say, I feel a little bit awkward about it," Dess said.

I shrugged and let him keep playing with my hair. We'd switched positions from earlier, sitting back outside with me lying my head on Dess's lap this time, instead of vice versa.

"You don't have to," I said.

"I know that. But it's how I feel."

"Understandable, I guess. Cumming in your sister in front of your Mom and Dad isn't something you'd necessarily be emotionally prepared for."

Dess snorted. "You really like saying that, don't you?"

I grinned. "What? That you came in my pussy? Like a very naughty brother?"

"Yeah, that."

I reached down and put a hand over my pussy. There was no outward mess there, but I was pretty sure there was still some inside. I'd deliberately held off properly cleaning myself just because it felt so sexy.

"Maybe I do like saying it," I agreed.

"I guess that's ok," Dess said. "Because I think maybe I really like hearing it."

"Hehe, yeah you do."

Dess moved his hand down to cup one of my breasts. There wasn't even anything particularly horny about his touch. It was just something I was used to him doing whenever he wanted to these days. It was comforting as much as anything, and could still be very sexy and thrilling depending on circumstances.

"I don't know if I really want to have sex in the same bed as our parents," Dess said. "It was kind of hot this time, but... weird too."

"Hm, yeah, kinda," I said. "I liked it, and I wouldn't mind doing it again, but it was definitely a weird thing to do."

"Exactly."

"But so is cumming in your little sister." I pouted up at Dess. "Does that mean you don't want to--"

"Don't be silly. I want to do that more."

I smiled, despite never doubting for a second. "Do what?"

He rolled his eyes. "I want to cum in my sister more."

"Yeah you do."

"You're so friggin' horny."

"I am? Who's feeling who's tits right now, hm?"

"Yeah yeah. Still though." Dess paused. "I think... I think I really like when I wake up to you being bad somehow. When it's just us."

"And here I thought you liked waking me up while you were being bad."

"I liked that too. But... if you want to wake me up some more...."

I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could. "We'll see."

****

I wasn't fooling either of us. I was creeping into Dess's room the next morning like the naked, horny little sister I was. There was never any question about it. Except maybe whether he'd be up first.

I just admired my nude brother for a moment. There was something special about him being naked just for me, and not for anyone else. When it was just our secret playtime.

His cock called to me. It wasn't erect yet. He'd had a lot less morning wood lately for 'some' reason. Some days I preferred him already hard, some days I wanted to get him that way myself. This morning I was really feeling the latter.

I crawled into bed, between Dess's legs. As a bit of an afterthought, I pulled his sheet over me, covering myself up entirely. It felt sneaky and hot, but in a way that obviously wouldn't conceal me past a single glance from anyone who saw the person-shaped lump under the covers.

Still, it was just me and Dess's cock in our own little pocket world. I rubbed and nuzzled it, feeling the delight of it swelling at my touch. For a moment there was nothing sexier in the world than experiencing my brother getting hard for me.

Then he was hard, and I remembered all the other sexy things there were. Most of which involving my brother being hard, as it happened.

I didn't get very long sucking on Dess before he stirred. He stayed pretty still for another minute or two, and I pretended not to notice that he was awake. Eventually he flipped back part of the sheet over me, revealing my sneaky morning blowjob.

"Oh hello," he said.

I smiled around his cock.

"This is the very best way to wake up, you know," he said.

I pulled off his cock and gave it a quick lick. "Glad to hear it. Now pull the covers back. We don't want Mom or Dad to catch us, do we?"

Dess rolled his eyes. He pulled the covers back in place somewhat, though left my face uncovered so he could watch me. If anything that might have been hotter. Still like I was being sneaky, but that we were sharing the secret. Even though it still very much wasn't sneaky at all.

Mom seemed to agree when she came to check on Dess. "Morning, kids," she said. "Breakfast is almost ready, so don't be too long."

Dess swallowed. "Uh, yeah, Mom. I'll, uh, let Rhae know when I see her."

I couldn't see Mom, but I could practically hear her eye-roll anyway. "Yeah, you do that."

I was too horny after that, and ended up rubbing my pussy while finishing Dess off into my mouth. I then rolled on my back and kept masturbating while tangled in his sheet, and with him staring curiously at me, and with his cum held tactically in my mouth until I finished as well.

"I could have done that for you," Dess said.

"Don't worry. You'll get me after breakfast."

"Ah. Of course I will."

I kissed him, straightened my hair a little, then marched straight down to breakfast without worrying about clothes. That had been a minor but welcome thing lately. Not having to worry about dressing at all most days. Saved a lot of effort on laundry too.

The rest of the family was all basically back to their usual clothes wearing. Which was to say they didn't wear much, but were technically decent. That was fine. I kind of enjoyed the spotlight as the only nudist among us. It got me all kinds of attention, and my parents and brother all took occasional opportunities to feel me up when they thought no one else was looking. It was a life I could get used to.

I left the breakfast table when I got too horny again, rather than when I was full. I whispered to Dess before I left, and before I very deliberately swayed my hips on the way out to catch everyone's eye.

"Meet me outside when you're ready," I told him. "Your turn to lick me."

He'd be out soon enough, I knew. For a moment, though, I spread my arms and walked out into the sunlight, just me and my nude, increasingly tanned body. Another wonderful day lay ahead, and I was so ready for it.