Lockdown Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kinda knew Dess would look," I finally admitted.

Mom nodded like it wasn't the biggest surprise in the world. "That's ok," she said. I waited for more, but that was it.

"It's ok?" I repeated cautiously.

"I probably shouldn't tell you the things I used to do to make sure boys would look," she said.

I didn't bother acting weirded out this time. Honestly it didn't seem like that big a deal in the moment. "Dess is my brother."

"Still a boy."

"I mean... technically."

"And it feels good to show off a bit for him."

"... maybe." I sighed, still relaxing into my mom's back rub. "But I get this all from you, right?"

Mom smiled and looked away for a moment. "This all stays just between us girls, yes?"

"Of course."

"Well... attention is nice. And I have to admit I sometimes sought it out in unhealthy ways. Or sometimes just... you know, any excuse to flash or take my top off. Any sort of drinking situations were good. I'd gravitate to them even if I wasn't a big drinker. Turns out if you have a beer in your hand, no one questions whether you're actually drunk when you start showing off your tits. They make assumptions."

I giggled nervously. "No way."

"Yes way."

"A real party girl, huh?"

"Something like that." Mom sighed wistfully. "It wasn't all that kind of thing. Sometimes it was, like, camping with friends and being perhaps a little too quick to suggest skinny dipping."

"And Dad knows all this?"

"How do you think we met?"

"You always said you were friends," I said slowly. "But... but actually you showed him your tits a bunch?"

"Two things can be true."

"Oh wow."

Mom pulled a leg up to her chest while leaving her other foot on the ground, gently pushing the swing back and forth. She clasped her hands on her raised knee. "I claim that we shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies, or wearing perhaps what some families would call 'scandalously little,' and I do believe that. But I also think a lot of it's been an excuse for me to feel some of those old thrills again."

"Hehe, you're bad."

"I am."

"So I should stare at your breasts every now and then?"

"Look," Mom clarified. "I didn't say stare. But... yes, if you like."

I considered my options briefly, then cautiously reached out to Mom's arm. She let me pull it away and free up the view of her chest again. In fact, she even smiled faintly and leaned back to really let me check her out.

"You must have had the boys all wrapped around your little finger, back when you were showing off all the time," I said, casually staring at my mom's breasts.

Mom ducked her head, but then smiled wider. "I did."

"You still could, you know."

She sighed. "Those days are behind me."

"Maybe they don't have to be."

"Ha, oh you little temptress. I had kids. That tends to calm wild sides a little."

"I guess. Doesn't mean you can't have any fun anymore."

Mom gently lifted my chin to direct my eyes away from her chest. "I have lots of fun. Just not in the same ways as I used to."

I smirked evilly. "Dare you to take your top off."

"Oh you're bad."

I batted my eyes. "I get it from my mom."

Mom laughed and stood up. "I can't even argue with that. I have to leave before you convince me to do some things I really shouldn't."

"Worth a try."

"Haha, ok." Mom took a few steps, then paused. "Would you actually want me to take my top off, or would that gross you out if your mom started stripping?"

I took a second to think, but the answer was surprisingly obvious to me. "You got a nice a rack, Mom."

"Oh god. What have a I created?"

Despite her words, I saw the smile on Mom's lips. She liked it.

I shrugged. "Plus, I don't know, I feel like in this house nudity and stuff doesn't really feel like a big deal. If you wanted to try taking your top off, I think you should. I'd support it."

"I bet."

Mom kept walking. I found myself watching her walk away far more intently than I ever would have before. Something had definitely been awakened in me, and apparently that included appreciating my mom's body in a whole new way. The way her hips moved in those little shorts had never felt nearly so enticing or alluring before.

Mom suddenly turned back to face me. I panicked for a second, thinking she was about to chastise me for staring at her booty. Instead, rather delightfully, she winked at me and lifted her bikini top, giving me a good, long look at her breasts.

I grinned and gave her my best wolf-whistle. She beamed and gave me another couple seconds before turning around and tugging her top back into place.

"Oh Mom," I whispered to myself.

I leaned back in the swing and pushed myself back and forth with one leg, relaxing and trying to sort out my thoughts. There really was no organizing them. Too much was happening. Too many new things awakening in me all at once.

Eventually I went back to reading, though I wasn't moving very fast or concentrating on it very hard. I often had to reread the same page a few times to absorb it.

The advantage was that I got to watch Dad sneakily when he went by a little later on. He walked by while staring straight ahead, being far too deliberate about not looking my way. Mom was right, a normal reaction would have at least included a glance in my direction.

I felt a little bit guilty about making my dad uncomfortable, but I also felt a mischievous glee. Having the attention of my whole family, one way or another, was heady and intoxicating.

****

I helped Mom get some lunch ready around noon. Though to be fair my help involved a lot of playfully trying to get her top off, either through asking, or through attempting to untie it while sneaking behind her.

"I'm going to start slapping your fingers," Mom threatened by the third time I'd nearly succeeded.

"You should just take it off, though," I said.

"So you've said. But the boys are scandalized enough without me being topless too."

I smirked. "Yeah, I don't know if scandalized is the word. Happy, maybe."

Mom snorted. "Confident all of a sudden, aren't we?"

"Well... you know. It's been a bit of an ego boost."

"Uh huh."

"Aaannnd maybe Dad would be more comfortable if he could look at your chest instead of mine."

Mom nodded. "Maybe. He gets lots of looks at it already though. Trust me."

"Mmhm. Well what if I want more looks then?"

Mom chuckled softly. "Oh my god, you're so horny today."

It was extremely weird to hear my mother use the word 'horny,' let alone using it to describe me. She was, however, exactly correct.

"Maybe I am," I said defiantly.

Mom smiled and leaned over, softly kissing my cheek. Her breast brushed my arm in the process, which ordinarily I wouldn't have cared about, but today sent some happy shivers through me.

"You're so my daughter it hurts a little," she whispered.

"Um... which part?"

"Too horny for your own good, mostly. Even I never tried to get my mom to strip for me."

I giggled nervously. "It sounds bad when you put it that way."

"Not bad, necessarily. And I do appreciate the attention. But--"

"You do, huh?"

"Yes, Rhae, I do. But let's not get carried away, hm?"

I nodded, slightly abashed, if only temporarily. After a moment I glanced sidelong at Mom with a sly smirk. "You flashed me though, remember?"

She groaned. "I do. Am I going to regret that?"

"I sure hope not."

****

Lunch itself was kind of fun. I had Dess and Dad both trying not to stare at my tits, each for their own reasons, while Mom and I both knew exactly what they were thinking and got to watch them squirm. This whole topless experiment was turning out quite entertaining.

I felt a little bad though that Dad went to hide again after lunch. Dess I didn't mind tormenting, since what were brothers for anyway? But I didn't want Dad to be truly uncomfortable around me.

He was out in the garage with the big door wide open to let the air flow. He was tinkering around with the engine of our old lawnmower that hadn't worked quite right in a few years. He liked to putter with stuff like that sometimes, but today it seemed like it was probably an excuse to give me space.

"Hey Dad," I called softly.

"Oh, hi Rhae."

"What ya doin'?"

Dad launched in to a brief explanation of the mechanical process he was trying to fix. I listened, but mostly watched him studiously not look at me.

"Dad?" I tried again once he'd finished. "Do you want me to put a shirt on?"

He sighed heavily. "I don't know, sweetie. This is... I wasn't expecting this."

"None of us have really been wearing much lately."

"I know. But there's a difference between not much and nothing."

"Not nothing," I corrected, flicking my eyes down to my own tiny shorts. "And you and Dess already go topless."

"I'm aware. I don't want you to feel like you can't. That's not fair. Just... you and your brother have... different...."

"I have breasts. I'm a girl. We all know that."

Dad blushed and nodded. "Yes."

"I don't mind if you look, you know."

"Rhae...."

"Everyone looks. Mom and I already had a talk about that. She thought somehow I might not know. But there's something about breasts that draw the eye." I shrugged. "I don't mind. Mom's looked. Dess's looked. It doesn't mean anything."

That last part was a lie, but there was no need to quibble semantics right now.

Dad considered for a long while, to the point I thought I might have broken him, then slowly turned to face me. His eyes dipped toward my chest almost immediately and he sighed softly. It was only a brief glance before meeting my eyes, though I caught his gaze flicking downward a few more time after that.

"You remind me too much of your mother," he said.

"Heh, yeah, she said something like that too," I said. "I come by it honestly, I guess."

"You do. I can't argue with that. This sort of thing is a big part of what made me fall for her in the first place."

"... her tits?"

Dad snorted. "On one level, yes, I suppose. But not what I meant. More like... like her whole demeanour. The way she used to show off and tease. Her confidence." He paused. "Don't tell her I said she was a show off and a tease."

"Haha, don't worry, I think she knows. But I won't say anything."

"Thanks."

"But you did like seeing her naked, mainly," I insisted.

He smiled fondly, reminiscing. "Hard not to fall for a beautiful, naked girl," he admitted softly.

"She got naked a lot, did she?"

"I... jeez, I really think I shouldn't tell you some of those stories."

I found a place to sit down, a little perch right in Dad's eyeline to make sure he could keep sneaking peeks when he wanted.

"Tell me a story you can share, then," I said. "Something a little naughty."

I didn't think Dad was going to bite. He stayed quiet for a while. Then, abruptly, he just started launching into telling me about a party they'd both been at.

It hadn't been an overly big party to start with, and at the end there were only about half a dozen people left, just kind of hanging out, buzzed, out by the pool on a warm summer night.

Mom had decided to go swimming, apparently, but claimed she didn't have a suit. As I listened to the details, I smiled wider and wider. If I recognized her thought process correctly, I was pretty sure this was her looking for an opportunity to show off. Maybe the first time she'd casually taken her clothes off in front of other people, for all I knew.

In any case, she'd apparently stripped down in front of everyone left, a handful of boys and girls, including Dad. He described it seeming to happen in slow motion, which honestly Mom might well have taken her sweet time about it depending on how horny and brave she was feeling.

She dove in and swam around by herself for a bit. Dad, the way he told it, getting increasingly smitten with this girl he'd only been casual friends with before. He'd thrown caution to the wind at some point and decided to join her. It was a bit awkward since he'd been hard by then, but he went for it anyway.

I giggled nervously at that point of the story, but found that the thought of my parents all naked and horny when they were younger wasn't bothering me. If anything, it was kind of working for me. Kind of like getting Mom to flash me had been a small, intriguing thrill.

"Keep going," I urged when I worried my reaction made Dad think I was getting uncomfortable.

I was certainly out of my comfort zone hearing this, but I desperately wanted more details. It wasn't a bad discomfort anyway, just some new feeling to process, was all.

"Nothing scandalous happened," Dad said. "If that's what you're hoping for."

"Hehe, no, not those kind of details," I said. "But like... I don't know, what did it all feel like?"

Dad had such a wistful look in his eye by then. "That's when I first fell for her. And I think... I think maybe she felt something for me then. It's hard to say. Everything was different with our clothes on the next day. We were all shy and awkward."

I clasped my hands in front of me. "Awww, that's super cute!"

"Yeah yeah."

"No it is, though. Did you ask her out?"

"Heck no. Not then. But... I may have spent the whole next week trying to orchestrate another similar encounter."

"Haha, nice."

"Very unsubtle, in hindsight, but your mother found it charming. And... and I think she was delighted for another chance to show off."

"Probably," I agreed. I stood up and stretched, happier than I expected when Dad stared for a full couple seconds at my chest in the process. "Well, I'll leave you to it. I guess I've got a party to go organize."

"Rhae...."

"Ha, don't worry, that was just to see your reaction. If I decide to get naked in front of a bunch of friends I won't tell you about it."

"I guess that's all I can hope for."

I smiled at his attempt at appearing to be a put-upon father. His mood was still too elevated from checking out my tits for it to really work. On a whim, I moved in to give him a kiss on the cheek, deliberately brushing my breasts against his arm in the process. I then skipped away without looking back.

****

Several days passed while I grew into my new sense of self. The initial rush of exploring some previously forbidden things faded a little, but I also gained more confidence in what I could get away with around the other members of my family. I teased Dad and got some more stories from him, kept egging Mom on to show off more, and continued whatever weird, sexy dance Dess and I were locked in.

It became something of a ritual to wake my brother up in the morning. I even began setting an alarm to make sure I was up before him. I might have thought I was intruding on his privacy, except that he was always naked in the mornings, and very rarely covered by his sheets.

I was pretty sure he liked being perved on a little. In theory he would have inherited some of the same things from Mom as I apparently had.

At first I'd only watched Dess slowly wake up every morning, checking out his nude body, and particularly admiring his morning wood. I did, however, get bolder than that.

I tried it out one morning, perching on Dess's bed and giving it a moment to make sure he was still asleep. With slow, careful motions I leaned in close and touched his cock.

I almost giggled out loud out of sheer nervous energy. Touching my brother's penis was a new level of naughtiness, and I found that I really enjoyed it.

My touches grew more daring until I had my fingers fully wrapped around his shaft. Only lightly, sure, but more than enough to feel his warmth and rigidity, and the sexy way that he pulsed in my hand.

I was fully absorbed in what I was doing, even if it was mostly just holding still right where I was. My clit throbbed in my panties, mimicking the pulsing cock in my hand. My every attention was on the connection between my big brother and me, and the way that it all made me feel.

It therefore took me longer than it might otherwise have to realize that Dess was awake. He was just lying there with his eyes closed pretending he was still asleep. Upon consideration, I let the charade continue for a bit. I was way too into the feel of his cock in my hand to stop now.

"So you just gonna hold it or what?" Dess mumbled.

I smiled to myself. His eyes were still closed. Or at least appeared to be. "Don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"My cock. You gonna move your hand a little or anything?"

"What, and like jerk my brother off or something? What kind of girl do you think I am anyway?"

Dess smirked and fully opened his eyes. He stretched while looking me up and down. I was in panties and a cami, and I was pretty sure he was questioning why I had a shirt on at all. Honestly, I wasn't totally sure myself, except I think just to annoy him slightly.

Dess's hand ran smoothly up my thigh, back and forth a few times over my bare leg, then under my cami. I scooched a bit closer to let him feel all the way up to my breasts, which I knew was what he wanted. My brother had a definite fascination with my tits.

I moved my hand slowly up and down his cock while he felt me up. Not quite jerking him off, not really, but so very close to it. It had been naughty, sneaky fun while I thought he was asleep. Now it was something different. Not necessarily better or worse, but definitely not the same. His eyes on me, for one. And the tiniest, sexiest little moans and breaths from him as I played with his erection.

"Take your shirt off," Dess said.

"Rather demanding of you," I said.

"... please?"

I bit my lip, secretly thrilled at how badly he clearly wanted my top off despite how much he'd already seen my boobies in the past few days. I tugged the cami slowly up my body, revealing my tummy, then my breasts, then doffed the garment entirely.

The big smile on Dess's face was more than adequate payment. He made me feel so damn desirable sometimes without even hardly trying.

His hand returned to my chest, and mine went back to his cock. I wished I had something to grind on, as I was getting all wet and squirmy from our play time.

Dess must have been feeling something very similar to me, as he wrapped his hand over mine and guided me to squeeze harder and stroke faster. I bit my lip, looking straight into his eyes as he demonstrated what he wanted. When he let go, I kept jerking him the way he'd shown me.

"We have to head down for breakfast soon," I said.

"Then you better get me off faster," Dess said.

The fire inside me wasn't going out any time soon. I knew I could have let go of Dess and skipped out of his room if I wanted. I could have left him to deal with his own erection, as normal. But it was too insanely hot to follow his instructions and feel like I had to make him cum before we went downstairs to eat with our parents.

I wanted to make him cum, that was the truth. Ever since I'd wrapped my fingers around his hot, hard cock it had been in the back of my head, the thought of whether or not I could do it. Whether I could get away with it. I could more than get away with it, it seemed. I could, in fact, practically have it demanded of me.

I started letting out some soft moans and sighs as Dess caressed my breasts and toyed with my nipples. The sounds were honest enough, but also calculated just to see if they'd encourage him any. He did seem to like them.

His cock was making a mess of precum all over my fingers by this point, and throbbing rather urgently. I wasn't quite familiar enough with cocks to know if he was about to cum or not, so I cheated a little.

"You really gotta cum now," I said.

"I--"

"You really gotta cum for your littlr sister. We got things to do."

"Unf."

I raised the pitch of my voice and went almost sing-songy. "Cum for me, bro-ther."

Dess gasped. "No fair."

His cum shot out, arcing beautifully in the air, then splattering all over his own tummy. I grinned and stroked him more, milking him for all he could give, and making such of a mess of him in the process.