Lockdown Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad sighed. "You're so like your mother."

"So I keep hearing. She used to get felt up a lot, did she?"

"... I'm not answering that."

I smirked. "That's ok. I can imagine. All these parties she got naked at--"

"It wasn't always parties."

"Sure, sure. But anyway I'm sure she let some boys feel her up a little."

"Or girls," Dad said absently.

I grinned wider. "Oh sure." I leaned in closer, lowering my voice to a breathy whisper. "You should go feel her up a bunch."

Dad nodded. "Ok."

"And... and other stuff."

"Uh huh."

I let go of his cock, which was fully hard by now anyway. He took a single step, then turned and got another, better feel of my breasts before leaving. They were getting so much love today.

After going to the bathroom, I did creep over to my parents' room for a moment, long enough to hear some moans and giggles coming from within. I did good work, I decided. And Mom definitely owed me one.

****

Something woke me up the next morning. My eyes flicked open just in time to catch Dess closing my bedroom door behind him. I opened my mouth, then quickly thought better of it and let my lips and eyelids relax back to sleeping position.

Trying to feign sleep was difficult, since I was already excited and anticipating something good. I did my best.

Dess padded over to my bed near-silently. I could only track him because he was the only thing making any noise at all, and I was hyper-aware of his presence.

He stopped by the edge of my bed and just stood there for a minute. I almost couldn't stand not knowing what he was up to, but luckily before I got too anxious he tugged at the sheet that was only covering me up to my waist. Slowly and very deliberately he pulled my sheet off of me entirely.

I took the opportunity to crack my eyes open while he wasn't looking. I only opened them enough to make him out a little, and hopefully not enough to give away that I was awake.

He just stood there again for a while. Admiring me, I realized. He'd been checking out my tits, and now could stare at my whole naked body. What a little perv.

I almost cracked a smile at that thought, since I had done exactly the same to him several times now, and that was in fact how we'd ended up here. It just felt pervier when he did it. Either way, it was turning me on.

To my delight, Dess eventually dared to sit down on the bed. It was a risk if he assumed me to still be asleep, since the shifting mattress might have given him away. As it was, I didn't move.

His hand went to my breast and just sat there for a while. He had such an obsession with my boobs. It would be really quite funny if it wasn't also such a turn on for me. I loved affecting my brother that way.

Dess grew slowly bolder, apparently surprised at how much he could away with while his sister slept. He caressed my breasts, then slipped his hand down to my pussy for a bit. I was plenty wet for him to play with me, though he didn't immediately dare to actually slip his fingers inside. He mostly just rubbed up and down my hot little slit.

Eventually he stood up. I had a momentary flash of disappointment until I realized he was only slipping out of his boxers. They'd been the only thing he was wearing, and he'd been tenting them pretty hard by then. It was, again, an effort to stay still, as I really wanted to show some appreciation for the sudden appearance of his hard cock.

Dess got back on the bed a lot less carefully, this time straddling my body with his knees on either side of me. He pressed his cock to my breasts and rubbed it back and forth. He mostly stayed in the cleavage between them, a sort of half-assed titfuck, but also very deliberately rubbed his penis across each of my breasts a few times, and I definitely heard a few small sighs of contentment as he did.

That was all he did for a while. Just grinding on my tits like a bad, bad booby-obsessed big brother. When he eventually brought his cock up to my lips, I decided I probably had to own up to being awake. I let him rub the head of his cock over my mouth several times first though. A girl's got to have her fun.

"Mmm, well hello," I said, fluttering my eyes open.

"Good morning," Dess said, cock still lying across my lips.

"This is... certainly the first time I've woken up to a cock literally in my face."

"And how's it working for you?"

"Pretty well, actually."

"Oh good."

Dess pressed forward some more, and I graciously allowed his cock in my mouth. I could see the delight in his eyes as he got to face-fuck his little sister first thing in the morning. I slipped a hand down to my pussy and rubbed myself while he used my mouth.

The angle he had wasn't the best, but neither of us cared much about that. It was too much fun. So naughty and sexy.

Dess's thrusts in my mouth got increasingly sloppy the longer he went. I had an excess of spit building up, and I kind of just let it happen. The sexy, slutty sounds turned me on, and I could tell they were driving my brother wild too.

"Can I... cum on your tits?" Dess asked.

"Mmhm!" I mumbled while nodding as best I could with his cock in my mouth.

I honestly didn't much mind where he came, just as long as he did. I didn't know why Dess cumming was so damn hot. It just really worked for me. Especially if I caused it.

Dess went a bit longer on my mouth, then grunted and backed up. He pointed his cock at my chest and frantically jerked himself off.

I rubbed myself just as hornily, delighting in what was about to happen, shivering in anticipation at the brother-cum that was about to land on me.

He groaned again, and hot, white, gooey streaks shot across my breasts. My eyes rolled back involuntarily at the intensity of it, and how close I was getting to cumming as well. It meant I missed watching some of Dess cumming on me, but I felt it all so very viscerally.

"Damn," Dess said quietly.

I bit my lip and looked up at him while finishing myself off. He wasn't even hardly paying attention to me other than his mess all over my tits. He liked that part. I couldn't blame him, really.

Dess did belatedly notice that I was cumming too. His look of curious fondness and encouragement helped a bit, but it was mostly his cum and the fact that he was still sitting naked on me.

My brother traced a finger around my breasts as I lay softly panting afterward. He seemed to be following patterns of cum, while carefully avoiding actually touching any of the mess.

"I think you should stay like this," he said.

I stretched, feeling too happy and relaxed to argue too much. "In bed?" I asked. "Or naked? Or... with your mess all over my tits?"

"The last two."

"Of course. What, do you want me to get disowned?"

"Disowned? You're practically ruling the family right now."

"Oh?"

"You've got Mom and Dad all horny and stuff. And... you've basically got me wrapped around your finger."

I grinned. "You'd do a lot of stuff for the chance to cum on me every day, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Well... if I stay naked and cummy, you're gonna have to do what I want later on."

Dess tilted his head. "Is it gonna be eating you out again?"

"Maybe."

"That's a good deal."

I nodded lazily. "It is."

Dess reluctantly got off me and started to pad away. He stopped, thought about it, then came back. I was curious right up until he bent down and gave me a soft kiss.

Before he could get away I nabbed him and tugged him back for another, longer kiss.

"You're gonna owe me lots more of those kisses," I said firmly.

"For... for you being naked today?"

"No. Just because you love me."

"Oh. That."

"Mmhm."

Dess nodded seriously, though a smile tugged at his lips. He gave me another, even deeper kiss with some tongue before leaving.

There was something about intimately kissing my brother that really worked for me. It wasn't as overly sexual as letting him cum on my tits, but it definitely hit harder emotionally. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but I knew I was right that I'd need more of those brother-kisses.

****

I felt some trepidation actually following through with Dess's request. Heading into the kitchen naked would have been fine, I think. It was still thrilling and slightly embarrassing and totally hot, but it wasn't nearly on the level of parading around with my brother's cum dripping off my boobies.

Mom was there already in her robe, just putting the coffee on. I sneaked up pretty close before she turned around to actually look at me. He face went through a minor roller coaster of emotions starting with casual appreciation, shock, lust, confusion, and finally what I decided to interpret as horny uncertainty.

"Rhae?" she greeted me.

"Good morning, Mom."

"You're...."

"Naked?"

"Well, yes. That too."

She reached out and ran her finger through the cum on my chest, as though needing confirmation that it was real.

"Oh that," I said, as though I'd forgotten.

"Is that... from your brother?"

"Yeah."

Mom looked at me, biting her lip, rubbing the cum on her fingers as though she'd never felt anything like it before.

"I thought you weren't going to have sex with him," she said.

"I still haven't. Cumming on me isn't sex."

"Hm. Technically true."

"Are you mad?"

Mom shook her head. "No. Whatever I am, I'm not mad."

"... horny?"

She frowned at me, but I just stared cheerfully back at her.

"Perhaps," she relented. "Or... jealous."

My eyes widened. "You want Dess to--"

"No no no, not that," Mom said. "I would never do that sort of thing with either of you. You're my babies."

"Oh."

Mom traced her finger through the cum again. "I miss being your age, I think. Being cheerfully wanton."

"You still could be. I keep trying to tell you."

"It's not the same. You've reawakened some things in me, darling, but I'm older and wiser now, and there's nothing for that."

"Hm, maybe." I reached for the sash of Mom's robe and gently tugged it open. She actually let me do it, which I hadn't fully expected. "You can have some fun though."

"That's true," she admitted as her robe opened.

I gave the robe another couple gentle nudges to make it slip past her breasts, then spent a moment just admiring her. She had only panties on underneath.

"I think you should lose the robe," I said.

"Of course you do," Mom said.

"Dad would like it."

"Yes, he would. And so would you and your brother."

I grinned. "So it's a win all round."

Mom was sorely tempted, I could tell. She wasn't quite giving in yet though.

"The latter is a bad thing," she explained patiently.

"That's very narrow-minded of you."

"You think it's ok that I turn my children on?"

I batted my eyes at her. "It's only fair. I turn you on, don't I?"

Mom whimpered softly. "God, was I like this at your age?"

"Hard to say. I wasn't around then."

Mom shook her head, then slipped her robe off. "The sad thing is, I think I was hoping you'd convince me to do this again."

"Hehe, is that so?"

"But!" Mom said, holding up a finger. "You need to clean up."

"Awww."

"Yes, you do. No walking around with that mess all over."

"What mess?" I asked innocently.

"I'm not saying it."

"My brother's--"

"You're not saying it either. Wash up. Now!"

Mom swatted my butt, which probably had the opposite of her intended effect. Still, I'd known I was pushing it pattering around with cummy tits like that. I cleaned up without further fuss, eager to keep Mom happy now that she was nearly naked.

Part of my interest was simple horniness, I supposed. I also liked that the more daring Mom was, the more I could get away with. There was, too, truth to the idea that everyone was winning. I was happy to show off, as was Mom, and the boys were definitely enjoying themselves out of it.

Mom was technically right that we probably shouldn't do this, but she also hadn't been terribly hard to convince.

I hung around in the kitchen to help make breakfast, once I was cleaned up sufficiently. We opted to make pancakes together, since it just felt like a family sort of breakfast, and perhaps we needed some wholesome to balance out the horny.

Dess and Dad both definitely enjoyed the view upon entering the kitchen. Mom and I feigned obliviousness to their stares, without even having to discuss it amongst ourselves. I couldn't totally hide my reaction to being checked out while being all nude and stuff, but I did a passing job at acting nonchalant.

Dad had Mom to occupy most of his attention, though I caught him looking my way several times. Dess bounced his gaze between Mom and me a fair amount too, though he seemed almost shy at moments. I wasn't sure why at first, but it was rather cute.

****

I spent a large part of the rest of my morning sitting outside reading. That part was typical. What was different was I had Dess curled up with me, resting his head in my lap.

We had picked out a cozy spot by the tree we'd first masturbated together at, though this time we didn't have to worry so much about being caught. Everyone had already seen me fully naked and was content to let me be. Having my brother napping with my lap as a pillow didn't seem much of a concern, relatively speaking.

I read my book mostly one-handed while Dess lazed in the sun and enjoyed some soft head-pats from me.

"This is really nice," Dess murmured softly as he rolled onto his back and stretched his tummy out in the sun's rays.

"Mmm," I hummed, in total agreement.

"I like you being naked like this."

I smiled. "I'm aware."

"No, not for the obvious reasons, I mean."

"Oh? What are the not obvious reasons?"

"Well... this, for one."

I tilted my head. "This?"

"Yeah. Just this. Just us being like this right now."

"We don't have to be naked for you to hang out with me."

"And get head pats."

"Right, or that."

Dess shrugged. "But we never did it before."

"True. But we could have."

"I don't know. Maybe we could, maybe we couldn't. I just feel like there's intimacy between us that there never was before."

I nodded. "I have to agree with that, I think."

Lazily cuddling out in the sun with hardly a stitch of clothing between us was most certainly something we never would have done before, for instance. And Dess was right, it was really nice to be able to do stuff like that.

Eventually I had to take a pee break. I wasn't happy about moving from my incredibly cozy, intimate cuddles with my brother. He pouted about it a little too, which I found cute.

"Don't worry, I'll be right back," I said.

Dess nodded. "Ok. I'll save your seat."

I giggled softly and patted his head again before heading inside.

I kind of halfway hoped to run into Mom or Dad while padding around nakedly in the house again. I was really enjoying being a little showoff lately. They weren't anywhere to be found at first, not until after I'd exited the bathroom and just happened to catch some soft moaning from my parents' room.

There was enough curiousity in me to investigate the noise. Especially when I recognized that Mom and Dad's bedroom door remained fully open, despite the private sounding nature of those moans.

As I crept up to the doorway, I was greeted by basically what I expected, which was Mom and Dad in the midst of some sexy times. The sort of thing I would have studiously avoided in the past, but now just intrigued me.

Mom was lying back on the bed while Dad lay between her legs, presumably eating out her pussy from what I could gather. Dad couldn't see me at first, facing away as he was, but Mom caught sight of me immediately. She just smiled at me, and I shyly smiled back.

She'd deliberately left the door open. It didn't take me long to determine that. Her easy acceptance of my presence confirmed it for me. What I strongly suspected was that she would never have invited me to come watch, but if I just so happened to catch them at it... well, that was a whole different story, wasn't it? Nothing she could help, if we strategically ignored the fact that she'd left the door open and moaned loud enough for me to hear.

Mom just bit her lip and watched me watching her for a bit, then eventually reached out and crooked a finger at me. I only hesitated a second before padding silently into the room. I moved to the emptier side of the bed and Mom patted the spot next to her. I took a seat next to her, hugging my knees to my chest and curling up small as I took in everything with due fascination.

Dad had realized at some point that I was there, though he didn't seem shocked by my presence. He did seem perhaps a little awkward at first, but I just stayed quiet and waited for him to get back to a good rhythm licking Mom's pussy out for her.

"Where's your brother?" Mom asked softly.

"Left him outside," I said. "Probably should head back out."

"Mmm. You two looked cozy out there."

"Hehe, what, were you spying on us?"

"Not spying. Just happened to see you."

"Uh huh. Then you guys went to bed right after, huh?"

"Don't be sassy, sweetie," Mom chided.

I rolled my eyes, then reached out and started playing with Mom's breast. Technically it wasn't being sassy, but it was being rather horny. Mom didn't object to that for some reason.

In fact, as I teased her a little, her moans and whimpering only increased in volume, frequency, and intensity. I was, I belatedly realized, about to watch my own mother cum right in front of me.

It was a trippy experience, and I wasn't totally sure I was ready for it, but it happened anyway. Mom had an orgasm from getting licked out, and from me helping a little too. She moaned louder and squeezed Dad's head between her thighs, while I basically just held her breast and watched wide-eyed.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen after that. I didn't think my parents knew either. After a long, silent moment, Dad did the only sane thing he probably could have done, and pushed his face right back into Mom's pussy to lick her some more.

Mom purred as Dad gently lapped at her pussy again. She also reached out to me and got me back for feeling her up by caressing my tits some.

"Rhae?" I heard Dess call from out in the hallway. "Rhae, where'd you go?"

Without thinking, partly since not thinking seemed like the only smart thing to do by this point, I called back. "In here!"

I heard Mom repress another horny whimper as Dess's footsteps neared. I just grinned as Dess took in what was happening in the room, then gave him a minute before I beckoned him over.

"... you were supposed to come back," he said.

"I know," I said. "Sorry. I got... distracted."

"Right." Dess shifted awkwardly. "Is this--"

"I think you should come eat my pussy," I interrupted before he could deliver some logical argument as to why this was all insane.

"But--"

"You have to do what I want," I reminded him. "I stayed naked today."

I unfolded my body, revealing it more to my whole family, though particularly my brother. He swallowed hard, and by the way he stared at me, I knew I had him.

"I didn't think you'd want to do it in here," he said faintly.

"Yeah, me either," I said. "But here we are anyway."

Dess couldn't resist long. I patted my pussy, inviting him to come eat. He moved jerkily, like a zombie, as he approached. He shed his shorts and boxers before lying down in the bed, getting just as naked as everyone else. I caught a flash of Mom's eyes fully appreciating the sight before Dess had fully laid down between my legs.

Mom and I each had our respective boy worshipping our pussies. It was nice and wholesome, if one ignored all the insane horniness and incest. Personally, I embraced it all. What else could a girl do under the circumstances?

I moaned encouragement to my brother while relaxing back and petting his head, running my fingers through his hair. Mom caught my free hand at some point and I smiled at her as we took comfort in each other's presence, side by side, getting our pussies licked and sucked.