Lockdown Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," I said.

Dess lay with his eyes half closed, panting on his sheets. "So not fair," he said.

"You wanted to cum, I made you cum." I shrugged. "Seems pretty fair."

I hopped out of bed and strutted toward the door.

"Rhae," Dess called after me.

I stopped. "Hm?"

"Don't put anything else on."

"What?"

"Just your panties."

I shivered, feeling more tingles in my pussy. "They're already wet, though."

"Yeah."

"Ah! No way."

He smirked. "I dare you."

I clenched my hands into fists, teetering on the edge of temptation. "If I do...."

"Yes?"

"You have to do something I say later."

"What do I have to do?"

"I'll tell you when I decide."

"That could be dangerous."

"So could wearing nothing but soaked panties to family breakfast," I pointed out.

"Hm, good point." Dess sat up and examined the cum all over himself. Eventually he shrugged. "Deal."

I nodded and left his room. As soon as I felt I was out of sight, my hand went to my mouth. My fingers were drizzled with my brother's cum where the last little bits had sort of spurted over my hand rather than over his body.

I sniffed Dess's cum, then tentatively licked it. It tasted basically like cum, all gooey and salty, and slightly bitter. I was a horny girl, however, and ended up cleaning my whole hand with my own tongue before washing up and making sure I didn't have any other lingering traces of my brother on me.

****

I was all too aware of my soggy panties as I slipped into my seat at the breakfast table. I hoped by moving fast and smooth I might avoid any notice of the fact.

I still had to sit there with my whole family and eat breakfast while wearing only that single article of clothing on, which was hugely arousing, and perhaps slightly embarrassing. Everyone, myself included, was getting used to my tits being out. I usually wore some skimpy shorts though, not just panties, and especially not ones that were so wet and clingy.

Dess grinned and spent most of breakfast checking out my boobies, which was only to be expected. Dad too had grown more comfortable with looking at me, and I fairly frequently caught his eyes on me. Mom seemed amused at it all, and she was the one I had the most difficulty figuring out if she was staring or not.

It didn't really matter how much any of them were watching me individually. Collectively I was getting so much attention from my family lately, for one reason or another, and as a result I spent my days a far hornier girl than usual.

I spent some time reading before lunch, sitting on the swing in the sun. I felt ridiculously exposed in it.

Dess came by and felt me up a bit. It was well-established between us at this point that his hands were going to be all over me at least few times a day. I kind of loved that he hardly ever asked or even mentioned it. He just felt me up as much as he wanted, then moved on to other things.

My panties had been drying up before Dess groped me. Afterward they were fully soaked again.

Mom came by too and sat down with me. She'd been getting more daring with her outfits lately, though I hadn't managed to convince her to go topless with me. I still got to admire the skimpy bikini top she was wearing and the bountiful cleavage on display.

"I hope my boobs look as good as yours some day," I said out loud.

Mom laughed softly. "Enjoy being young and perky while you can, sweetie."

"I do," I said. "But still."

I reached out and cupped one of Mom's breasts, feeling the weight and softness of it. I fully expected her to let me get a feel, then gently swat my hand away. She kind of just let me be.

"Enjoying that, are you?" Mom asked with a happy sigh.

I bit my lip, intrigued by her tone of voice. I didn't dare do much more than just get a feel in though.

"A little," I said.

"You've been kind of a horny little thing lately," Mom said.

Sexy shivers ran through me at being so accurately called out by my mother.

"Maybe," I said.

"What's with the panties today?" she asked.

I felt myself blushing. "Oh, you noticed, huh?"

"Hard not to. You're not wearing much, Rhae. It's noticeable. That and how wet you are."

I blushed harder and pulled back to my side of the swing, curling up a little. "Yeah, I... yeah."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shrugged. "I'm really horny, Mom."

"I knew that already."

"Dess kinda dared me not to wear anything else today."

Mom arched an eyebrow. "Oh did he?"

"Yeah."

"And you agreed?"

I looked down at myself, then back up. "I feel like you already know the answer."

"I do." Mom watched me calmly, but I could sense that there was some calculation going on in her head. "I guess I've been trying to figure out what's going on with the two of you."

My heart hammered in my chest, but I didn't feel like I was in trouble. I hoped I wasn't. I wanted to be able to share stuff with Mom.

"How much do you want to know?" I asked softly.

"Whatever's not going to give me a heart attack."

I smiled, though I was a little nervous still. Dad had been telling me a few more stories of when they were younger, leaving out all the juiciest details I assumed, but I could read between the lines. My parents had always been pretty cool and understanding, wanting to both protect Dess and I, and let us explore the world in our own way. Given that and the new things I'd learned about how Mom used to be, I was reasonably confident I'd be ok to tell her some stuff.

"I saw Dess naked one morning," I said.

"Oh?"

"Not on purpose. Not at all. But I did, and it was kind of nice."

"I see."

"And then maybe I wanted some attention back, or whatever. It's, uh, kind of spiraled a bit from there, as you know."

Mom nodded. "You've been letting him feel you up?"

I bit my lip. "You saw that?"

"Some of it."

"Do you want us to stop?"

She shrugged. "I have conflicting thoughts about it."

"It... it feels really nice," I said.

"I'm sure it does. And you like the attention. And when you get all horny it's hard not to keep being bad."

I grinned shyly. "It's like you know me or something."

"I know what it's like," Mom said wistfully. "I think I'd prefer he wasn't your brother, but...."

"But?"

"Can I scandalize you a little?"

"Seems only fair."

Mom looked around, establishing we were still alone. "I'm hornier than I've been in... well, in many, many years, Rhae. And your father is too. It's been quite lovely, really."

I giggled as much to release some tension as anything. "Oh really?"

"Yes, really. It's definitely kind of selfish of me, but... I find myself wanting to see what you do, just because... well, it's working for me."

I felt light-headed and nervous and tingly all at once. "Wow," I said.

"I know. It's a lot."

"Mmhm. I... I like it though."

"Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's really nice that you and Dad are so in love and everything. And I'm glad you aren't the type to get mad that Dess and I kinda want to see each other naked and stuff."

"I can't be mad," Mom assured me. "You're both... well, you've got things to discover. I can be a little scared for you, though. I love you both so much."

"I know."

"Is it... is it just what you told me?"

"Hm?"

"Between you and your brother, I mean."

It took me a moment to clue in. "Are you asking if we're having sex?"

Mom's face was kind of red. "I think so, yes."

"Well we're not, if that helps."

"It does," she said, sighing in relief.

"But--"

Mom put a quick finger to my lips. "No, please, let's just leave it there."

I nodded, feeling an odd tingle at Mom's finger on my mouth like that. It really shouldn't have affected me at all, but it did. I really felt like I would have been happy to suck on it a bit.

"Ok," I said.

She nodded. "Good."

"But Mom...."

"Yes?"

"I really think you should take your top off."

She pursed her lips. "Oh do you?"

"Dad'll like it."

"That's... true."

"And Dess'll like it."

Mom frowned. "That's what I'm worried about."

I batted my eyes. "And I'll like it."

"You think that's gonna work on me, do you?"

I beamed innocently. "Mmhm!"

She was right on the edge, and I honestly didn't know which way she'd go. Finally, though, she sighed and reached down behind her, undoing her bikini top.

"You're so much my daughter," she muttered.

"Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?"

Mom just shook her head and slowly removed her top. The time she'd flashed me had prepared me for what I'd see, but it was so much better this time. We were closer together, and I had way more time to enjoy.

"Damn, Mom," I said, giving her a low whistle.

"Oh stop."

"You're gonna insist on telling me you don't have an awesome rack, aren't you?"

"You just told your mother she has an awesome rack," Mom said. "Is that what you want to go with?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

I flipped myself into Mom's lap and watched her hold her breath for a moment. I grinned and cupped her breasts with both hands, really feeling and massaging them.

Mom couldn't decide at first between chastising me or just leaning back and enjoying it. She eventually went with the latter.

"I think I knew you were going to do that," she said.

"You wanted me to," I teased.

"I didn't! I... maybe. Maybe." She shook her head. "You're such a bad influence."

"I'm only the way you made me."

Mom had to concede the point. She did, however, lift her hands up to my chest and feel me up in return.

"Now who's bad?" I moaned.

"Me," Mom whispered. "Definitely me. I need to go find your dad."

"Five more minutes."

"No."

"... one more minute?"

"...."

"Twenty more seconds?"

"Fine."

We definitely spent most of a minute sitting there, me in Mom's lap, the both of us feeling each other's boobs like we weren't a mother and daughter. I could tell Mom was stupidly horny by the time she got up in search of Dad. I was too, for that matter.

I waited until I'd seen Mom dragging Dad into the house--and indeed the big smile on Dad's face--before locating my brother.

"Hey, remember that thing you owe me?" I said.

Dess looked down at my panties that were so soaked and clingy at this point that I might as well not have been wearing anything. "I recall something like that," he said vaguely.

I nodded. "Well it's time to pay up."

"By doing what exactly? You never said."

I peeled off my sodden panties, delighting in the look of pure, overjoyed horniness on my brother's face. "You're gonna eat my pussy and make me cum," I said.

Dess couldn't possibly have grinned any wider. "Ok!"

I returned to my seat on the outdoor swing, now fully naked in the hot sun. Dess knelt down in front of me after being assured there would be no parents around to catch us.

"You didn't have to use the thing I owed you for this, you know," he said. "You could have just asked."

I shrugged lazily. "It's what I wanted."

Dess spread my legs and dove in to my wet little pussy. His first little kisses and licks were absolutely heavenly. I knew I was horny, but I didn't think I'd realized just how insanely needy I was until then. It had been building in me all day so far, and with some very intense sexual moments mixed in that I wasn't used to.

"Good boy," I murmured as Dess licked at my pussy.

His cheeks went a little red and he lapped at me harder, before then covering my clit with his lips and gently sucking on it.

I cooed happily and caressed his hair. I gave him plenty of encouragement, and some guidance at times, and otherwise just fully enjoyed myself. If I didn't know we were alone, I would have been way too scared of my moaning giving us away.

Dess licked me out to a much-needed, explosive orgasm. I wasn't expecting to squirt all over his face, but was rather pleased with myself to see him swiping my juices off his chin afterward.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

Dess raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Get back there."

He looked at my pussy. "Again?"

"Mmhm!"

Dess didn't hesitate to get back at it. He was more tender and loving about it this time, perhaps sensing less urgency on my part. That first cum had really taken the edge off, but I needed more.

I felt like such a princess, drinking in the sun, sprawling out nakedly as though I owned the place, and ordering a cute boy to tend to me and my needs. That wasn't quite what was happening, but it was a fun little fantasy.

After Dess made me cum again, I gave him a well-deserved break and went inside to grab us some lemonade. Between the heat and our activities, I was thirsty and didn't want us to dehydrate.

I felt so sneaky and bad creeping into the house fully nude. It wasn't a huge change from just wearing panties all morning, but having my pussy out while pattering around was kind of new for me.

Dess was lying on his back on the grass when I returned, resting and stretching out in the sun. I felt a fresh twinge of desire as I approached, partly because of the tent in his shorts. It was far more obvious now than when he'd been eating me out.

"Here, drink up," I said.

Dess nodded and sat up to gulp down the lemonade. I drank mine a bit slower, but not by much.

"You look good naked," Dess said. "You should do it more."

"You charmer, you." I set my glass down. "But you know... so do you."

Dess was quick to take the hint. Probably he'd just been waiting for an excuse, really. He tugged his shorts and underwear off, leaving him gloriously naked for me.

I just admired my brother for a moment and reveled in being naked together, knowing it could only lead to sexiness at this point. I then pushed him back down on the ground and squatted on his face.

Dess managed a very muffled protest at being sat on, but calmed down when I grabbed his cock. He needed taken care of too, I was aware of that. His cock was all hard and red and leaking precum. It felt good in my hand, though not as good as Dess's tongue on my pussy.

"Almost sounded for a second like you didn't want your little sister sitting on your face," I said while slowly stroking my brother.

"Unnn mmm nphh uh."

"Oh," I said, as though I had any idea what he'd replied.

"Mph uh nnee uhn."

"Good point," I agreed.

I heard a sigh from him, then he held up three fingers where I could see them.

"Oh," I said. "Yes, I do want to cum a third time. Why else would I be perched on your tongue?"

Dess picked me up enough to free his mouth so he could talk. "Just saying, my jaw's getting tired."

"I see."

"And you could, you know...."

"Hm?"

"You could suck me a little, or something."

I shivered and contemplated Dess's cock. I'd been looking forward to playing with it again, but somehow hadn't seriously considered blowing him. I wasn't sure why not. It seemed like a great idea now that he'd said it.

I repositioned a little, leaning down over Dess to get my head in place. He made some very appreciative noises as I essayed a few licks and kisses.

My brother's hard cock just felt right in my mouth. I soon was taking him inside, sinking my lips down more and more of his shaft.

It took a little wiggling on his face before he remembered to keep eating me out. The two of us locked ourselves into a lovely, summery, sibling sixty-nine while we had the yard to ourselves. The first time I'd ever been in such a position, in fact. It had some benefits as far as being sexily efficient and concentrated, though I perhaps still preferred lounging like a princess while my brother licked my pussy for me. It was hard to beat something like that.

Dess felt incredible in my mouth though. His clear need for an orgasm really did it for me. I think I really enjoyed that part of it, of feeling his cock all hard and twitching, whether it was in my hand or my mouth.

I lavished attention on him, tasting an increasing amount of precum over my tongue. I made him burst in my mouth, which was probably about the hottest thing I'd ever done.

Having my big brother's cum pumping into me and absolutely coating my mouth was the sort of horny thing I'd never before thought myself capable of. For some reason in my head it went well beyond having him lick me out like my own personal sibling sex pet. That had just seemed like a natural thing to do. Swallowing his cum felt more like a deliberately slutty and incestuous activity.

I liked both things, was I guess the point. I very deliberately stayed on top of Dess's mouth while finishing the his cum. I sat up, feeling his tongue on me, and let the last of his orgasm slip down my throat.

Dess kept licking and sucking my pussy until I came too. My third time in relatively short order, and it kind of did me in. I rolled off of my brother onto the grass, panting softly and feeling at one with the world.

He lay next to me for a while, the two of us just existing next to each other, both satisfied of our needs. Eventually Dess sat up and watched me affectionately while I was stretched out naked and post-cummy. I let him perv on me all he wanted. He'd earned it.

I was also very ok with Dess running his fingers over me. His touch was light, and not enough to work me up again. I wasn't ready for more activities just yet. Some loving caresses in the afterglow were more than acceptable.

"I like your pussy," Dess said.

I snickered at the obvious statement. "No kidding."

"I think you shouldn't bother wearing bottoms anymore either."

"Pff, yeah, I bet."

Then he hit me with an offer I actually couldn't refuse. "It's easier to lick your pussy when there's nothing in the way," he suggested.

I tingled pleasantly inside. "That's a good point," I murmured. "A very, very good point."

****

Eventually I had to give in to my body and hit the bathroom. I padded inside, still happily naked, once again enjoying the low-key naughtiness of wandering about the house with no clothes on.

I wasn't paying quite enough attention, and as I approached the bathroom I was slightly startled to have the door open as I got near. Dad walked out, and clearly wasn't expecting to see me either. He was just as naked as I was. Probably fresh from sex with Mom, my brain helpfully supplied.

My gaze drifted down to Dad's cock, currently soft, but giving those little twitches like Dess's did when he was getting aroused. As my eyes flicked back up, I caught him looking down at me in return.

"I was, uh, just..." he said, fumbling the words a bit.

I smiled as his eyes very belatedly returned to meet mine. "Having sex with Mom?" I inquired sweetly.

"... yes."

"Gonna go do it again?"

Dad shook his head. "We, uh, just finished. Do you really want to know, though?"

"Weirdly I kind of do. I think it's probably really good for both of you."

I stepped in a little closer and brushed Dad's cock with my fingertips. He sighed, looking like he might bolt at first, but not actually moving.

"It is nice," he said. "I don't think we've done it like that in... a while."

"Had sex?"

"No. We do thats still. Not as often as we used to. I just mean... there was something different today."

I wrapped my hand around Dad's cock, feeling it swell in my grasp. It reminded me a lot of Dess getting an erection.

"That's good," I said. "You should go again. Mom would like that."

"She probably would," Dad said vaguely. "You... you shouldn't touch me like that, you know."

"I know."

"Oh. Good."

I still held him. He was in no particular hurry to actually stop me. I had such power in this family lately, and almost exclusively from making everyone horny. The realization of what I could get away with was almost as much a thrill as feeling Dad get hard in my hand.

"Do you want to feel my tits?" I asked.

"Do I--"

"Everyone else has."

Dad went through a visible moment of assessing what I'd just said, and what that actually meant. Just before he was done thinking I gently guided one of his hands up to my chest. Once it was there, he didn't try to yank it away again.