Lockdown Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left gaping at her, wondering if I had dreamed the last ninety minutes. "Yes, got it Mrs. Hanson."

Smiling, she closed the door behind her. I turned once more to leave when I heard her voice again. Her head peeped around the door as earlier, a coquettish smile on her face. "Oh and Matthew - since we are going to get to know each other very intimately - you may call me Bella!"

I'm not sure how long I stared at the closed front door of her cabin but it was only when I saw movement at an upstairs window that I was snatched from my dreamlike state. I looked up and she was smiling down at me. She cupped her breasts in her hands and jiggled them provocatively before she traced a line up the zipper of her shorts and pointed a long, elegant finger at me. She waved the finger and shook her head once more indicating that I was not to touch myself. Her lips moved and I could clearly see her enunciate the words, "That's a no-no!" As I nodded my understanding, she blew me a kiss and moved away from the window.

In a complete daze, I went to grab a couple of beers and made my way back down to the fishing spot with a dull ache in the area she had just traced on herself. It was a long afternoon as I sat waiting for the fish to bite and for night to fall, and there was just one thought running through my mind.

I recalled my Mum coming in from greeting Bella on her arrival the previous year. She had looked at my Dad in amazement. "Bella was late up this year because she's just had a significant birthday. Sounds like quite a bash she had."

My Dad had laughed. "Well we did have a rather lavish do for your fortieth, darling!"

Mum shook her head in disbelief. "Yes, I know Will - but this wasn't her fortieth. For God's sake, the bloody woman is fifty! How does she keep looking like that when she's eight years older than me?"

At last one of the lines went taught and I leapt up to reel in my first catch of the day.

Bella Hanson had already reeled in her catch and had him hook, line and sinker.

As I unhooked the fine looking trout I caught, I had an unnerving vision of Bella Hanson grinning malignly as she pulled a huge hook from my mouth and threw me into a corner for later consumption.

What the fuck was I getting myself into?

Chapter Two - On the Hook

"Oh, sorry Matthew - in all the fun and excitement, I almost forgot. I'd like you to do a little homework tonight."

"Homework?"

"Yes, a little research. I'm sure you're good with Google and suchlike."

I confessed to having a familiarity with search engines and as the call ended, I was left wondering why I should be looking up someone called 'Tiffany Goodnight'.

It was the third night I had watched her. The second had been a re-run of the first, although this time I was no longer incognito. As with the first time, she had emerged from the cabin at the appointed hour and gave no indication she knew I was watching. It was almost the same routine from her, but I was a little more organised; this time I had the binoculars secured to my Dad's photographic tripod. It made doing what was required in appreciation of her performance a little easier. At the end, she picked up her wine glass and gave a little bow to my window. I could see her fingers glistening in the light from the porch as she waved to me.

On the third evening, I had a much fuller experience as my live view was also enhanced by seeing her up close and personal on Zoom. She gave me brief instructions as to what to do as I passed her cabin that morning and I followed them assiduously.

Once again, she took it slowly. I was instructed to put my hands where she could see them and I was not allowed to touch myself until I was told. She kept glancing at the tablet propped next to her as she worked, making sure I was complying with her instructions.

As she finished, she adjusted the screen I so I could see her face close-up as she licked her sticky fingers. I could almost smell her as she ran her tongue around her lips and told me I could begin. I didn't last long despite her imploring me to keep it slow. The sound of someone actually telling me what to do for the first time was such I turn on. I longed for her to be with me instead of instructing me across the ether. As I came, I was gazing into her eyes on the screen as she smiled and nodded at me in encouragement.

Once I cleaned up and packed away, I popped a beer and began my assignment for the evening. Not really knowing what I was looking for, I trawled through a few unlikely LinkedIn profiles of accountants and other professional people for half an hour before almost giving up in despair. Nothing I saw made any sense.

It was when I had the inspiration to search for 'Tiffany Goodnite' that things began to change. Even then, it still took a while for the penny to drop. Call it youthful naivete or just plain stupidity, but for a long while, my mind just couldn't correlate what I was reading with the truth.

It soon became apparent that my new search string was throwing up a different kind of subject matter and it was a damned side more interesting than the LinkedIn stuff I had seen. When I clicked on a link that purported to be a biography of a 'Tiffany Goodnite,' I was surprised to see a warning that I was about to view an 'Adult' site. As I viewed a lot of them, I had left the warning on there just in case my folks ever decided to check up on me.

The site was dedicated to potted histories of adult entertainers of all eras, with links to some of their works. I had to re-read the bio three times before I believed what I was reading.

Tiffany Goodnite is the pseudonym and stage name of Arabella DeLorenzo, an American exotic dancer, adult model and porn star. Born in Idaho in 1969 of Italian and Irish heritage she was active in the industry throughout the nineties. Goodnite moved to Las Vegas aged nineteen and danced in topless bars before being spotted by a talent scout for a local agency. She made her first appearance in 'Fresh Faces 11' in 1990 aged twenty and went on to make almost 100 features until her retirement around 1998-9.

Though rarely getting top-billing, Goodnite was nevertheless a compelling performer who was in demand for her considerable oral skills. In a rare interview in 2003, she admitted that once she realised the power she could exert with her 'God-given gift' of a mouth, there was only one place she was going and only one job she was going to do. Within weeks, she was in Vegas and within a few months, she was in front of the cameras.

In our opinion, she is an unsung heroine of nineties porn, equally at home with tender moments but also able to get downright nasty and dirty at the drop of a brassiere. Her finest moment came towards the end of her career with her incendiary FFM scene with then up-and-coming nineteen-year-old starlet Tanzi Tayte and veteran 'Luke S'. It earned Tayte a AVN award for Best New Starlet, and although Goodnite was cited for awards on numerous occasions, sadly for her, she never came home with the prize.

By the time I had read that far, my head was reeling. I knew her as Bella and she had told me she was of Italian descent. Despite seeing the name 'Arabella' and the Italian/Irish heritage quote in the bio, I still couldn't make myself believe this was her. Surely it was a coincidence? She was winding me up for a laugh.

Wasn't she?

I read on, barely able to breathe.

After retiring the persona of Goodnite (way too early in our humble opinion!), DeLorenzo was involved in animal conservation and in 2004 married blues guitarist Chuck Holden (Baltimore Blues Inc/Long Time Gone). A budding singer in her youth, she contributed backing vocals on BBI's last album and shared lead with Holden on two tracks on LTG's debut, 'House of Sin'. The couple separated in 2017 when Holden's long-time involvement with LTG's singer Patti Graves came to light.

As the truth was confirmed, I was shaking from head to toe. Somehow, an English innocent abroad who never really fitted in to his new homeland had found himself locked down with a fifty-plus ex-porn star. I had watched her masturbating and had pictorial evidence. She now had a picture of me on her cell phone shooting my load whilst watching her on my tablet. It was as if I was in a dream.

I was now completely hooked and overwhelmed by a desire to know more about her. There was a little more blurb on the bio, but nothing of any consequence. The interview quote was a hyperlink and I clicked on it hoping to read an in-depth, first-hand account of her career. My disappointment was palpable when the 'webpage does not exist' message popped up.

Undaunted, I scrolled down and could almost hear my heart beating as I caught my first glimpse of her as Tiffany Goodnite. The caption said 'circa 1994' so she would be around twenty-four or twenty-five. She was roughly seven years older than I was now and my Mum and Dad did not meet until 1999. I would not be born for another eight years, and yet there she was onscreen, in the midst of her career. Now, some twenty-six years on, she was playing nightly to an audience of one.

She was still killing that audience stone dead.

The picture was unmistakably her. The same easy smile on those soft, wide lips, one hand on her chin, the tip of her tongue poking out of the side of her mouth. Her other arm was held across her breasts in mock coyness, completely at odds with her come-hither look. Even back then her gaze was eagle-like - predatory and almost feral. Her hair was much 'bigger' - very much the nineties vogue, frizzed out and permed and although she was still stunning, I preferred the sleek, shiny look she now sported. I touched the screen, running my fingers down her long, aquiline nose and across her prominent cheekbones. All the while those brown eyes burned out of the screen into mine. I wondered how long she would keep me hanging on before I was allowed to do this for real.

Further down were links to some of her photo sets and videos and I was like a kid in a candy shop wondering which one to click first.

I glanced at my watch. It was only eleven o'clock. I had all night to look at her pictures and videos and I needed to get my heartbeat and blood pressure back to normal levels before I started exploring what had once been her world. I decided I was going to find that damned interview if it killed me.

It was well after midnight when I found it. I had used up just about every search term I could think of when I found a transcript of it on a forum dedicated to vintage pornography. She began by outlining how she had got into porn and it was much as her bio had said. I wondered what she must have looked like at my age as I read about her early days.

Arabella laughs and gazes out of the window distractedly when I ask her about her early life.

"I grew up in a small town. By the time I had done just about every available guy of legal age I knew I had to get out. I needed a bigger pond to swim in and figured if I didn't drown in Vegas, I wouldn't drown anywhere!"

Then there was the quote about her 'God-given gift' of a mouth and a few insights into her early movies.

'When I ask her about her girl/girl scenes, Arabella gives a little shrug.

"First time I made out with a girl was on camera. It was just part of the job. I got off on the guy and did to her what I was told to. I preferred her doing it to me - it was nice and gentle. I did four, maybe five scenes with girls before I thought, 'Hey, this ain't so bad!' I never did it outside of porn until I met Tanzi towards the end. We just kinda hit it off. I was late twenties. She was new, just turned nineteen, and I took her under my wing. We hung out a lot and one night we had a few glasses of wine and there were no guys around. When we were still doing it next morning, I was like, 'Ok, this is kinda cool!'"

She smiles fondly at the memory.

"That's why we were so good together in the scene with Luke. We just got off on each other and he was like, fucking legendary. In the end the director gave up directing and just let us take it wherever we wanted."

Was she jealous of Tayte getting the AVN award?

"Nah, she's a babe and deserved it. I'd been in the biz like what, eight years by then? I couldn't take a guy the size of Luke in the ass like she did for so long. It's great to see her still going - she'll be the next Jenna or Lexus, believe me. That cum-swap at the end was the best moment of my career if not my life!"

The more I read, the more excited and daunted I got about what lay ahead. Was I really going to make out with this woman who had so much experience? I'd barely be able to last a minute and she was talking about fucking legends of the industry as if she were reciting her weekly grocery list. All too soon, the interview came to a close as the guy asked her about how and why her career ended when she was in full cry.

Arabella looks pensive as I ask the question and for the first time becomes a little reticent.

"Oh, it all got a little... too much I suppose. I can take it in the ass pretty much all day."

She raises her eyes heavenwards and chuckles. "Ok, apart from Luke! But when they started talking about getting two of them in there..."

Her eyes glaze over a little. "They wanted me to get into BDSM - said I had the looks for it. For me sex is about pleasure and if I'm going to have two guys banging on my ass or there are whips and electricity involved, I'm not interested. It seemed as though my future work was going to involve as much pain as pleasure, so when the director was talking about getting a second guy in my butt, I unplugged from guy number one and walked off set."

She laughs again. "The bastards never even batted an eyelid! Gave a blonde girl a long black wig and cut some reaction scenes from my outtakes. Shit, it looks like my final scene in porn is a double ass-fuck! Talk about continuity errors - they even left her tramp-stamp tattoo in there. Check it out!"

She finished the interview by saying she had just met a great guy who was in a major band and it was fun being on the road doing backing vocals, and no - she didn't miss the industry. She was still in touch with Tanzi and they hung out occasionally and she was looking forward to starting a wildlife sanctuary when Chuck's touring and recording workload allowed.

It seemed strange reading about her new-found love knowing he had left their summer home to go on tour a couple of years ago and that was the last we saw of him. He seemed an ok guy and from what I had seen, was a pretty fine guitarist. At least I had him to thank for my Telecaster.

Now happy that I knew a little more about this mysterious woman, it was time to see what she got up to as Tiffany Goodnite. I went back to the bio page I read earlier and clicked a link to some still shots from a magazine shoot from 1993. In it, she was merely credited as 'Tiffany' and it was a set of a dozen or so images with two guys. I right-clicked and saved them all. The first showed her with her eyes burning into the camera, settling down on a guy's erection, her left hand stroking her prominent clitoris. She held the other guy in her left hand, her mouth wide open ready to accommodate him. Other than her hair, she barely looked any different to when I watched her live earlier. I felt my erection straining at my shorts as I flicked to the next shot, this time with the first guy's cum trickling down her cheek and hanging from her chin as she grinned around the second erection. The last was a few frames later as the second guy had come in her mouth and it cascaded down onto her breasts.

Would she let me do that to her? I could only dream and hope.

More sets followed and I was almost delirious with lust when I finally gave in to the inevitable after twenty more minutes of ecstatic torture. In that time I had seen Tiffany/Bella being spit-roasted, coyly blowing bubbles whilst cuddling a huge bear and lapping between a blonde girl's legs while a very well-endowed black guy took her from behind. There were cum shots, threesomes of both kinds, more modest glamour poses and a few solo sets involving sex toys. I took particular delight in those as they reminded me of what I had seen her do live for the past three evenings. I finally allowed myself release to a picture of her with a pretty, dimpled blonde girl as they shared an open-mouthed kiss with cum-glazed lips and faces.

It was one-thirty in the morning and I was nowhere near done. However, I needed a break, so took another beer and walked over to the lakeshore trying not to kick up too much gravel and disturb her. I looked up at the window at which she had looked down at me on the first morning hoping for a re-run, but the cabin was in darkness. I drained the bottle and laughed to myself as a thought crossed my mind.

If it had been the sea and not a lake, I'd have put a note in the bottle and flung it with all my might into the waves. 'My name is Matthew - I am eighteen years old and sometime in the next few days, I am going to fuck a fifty-one-year-old ex-porn star.'

Sighing, I tipped the dregs onto the shoreline and returned to my 'homework'.

I was still going at four a.m.

That was when I found the scene with Tiffany, Tanzi and Luke. It was seventeen minutes long and I watched it back-to-back three times. The still photo I had jacked off to earlier with Tiffany cum-kissing the blonde girl was from the scene. It was quite simply the most breath-taking thing I had seen in my entire life. I ran the cum-kiss on slo-mo and came once more, ejaculating to a scene recorded four years before my birth.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as the girls turned towards the camera, huge grins on their glazed faces. In just a few short days I'd hopefully get to see the woman with the jet-black hair on the left of screen in the same pose. But this time I would be able to put my hands in that hair and tell her how wonderful she still was over twenty years on.

Chapter Three - Reeled In

I was vaguely aware of a persistent buzzing sound. As I came round, it was obvious I had slept late as the angle of the sun slanting in through my bedroom window was completely different to the first few mornings. I yawned and tapped at my phone. There was a single line of text and it was from a new contact in my phonebook.

A contact named Bella.

Hey, lazybones. Been up all night researching, have we? My porch, eleven sharp. Safe distance. BYO coffee!

I glanced at the clock. I had twenty minutes - enough for a shower and to get the coffee machine wound up. Just in time and feeling very nervous, I crossed the short distance to her cabin, worried that I'd have no coffee left by the time I got there I was shaking so much. She was sitting in her chair in the same workout gear as the first morning, coffee mug in hand. There was no preamble.

"Did you do as I told you?"

I sat and took a deep breath. "Yes, Bella. I did."

"And?"

I had thought of something in the shower. I didn't really have the words to describe what I felt, so decided to make a joke at my own expense, paraphrasing what I said when she asked if I found her attractive. I hung my head. "Erm, well it was... ok." Looking up, I tried what I hoped was a winning smile, "I suppose..."

She looked at me sternly for a moment before her face cracked into a wide grin. "So it didn't make you run for the hills and throw yourself at the mercy of the grizzly bears. That's a good start!"

I composed my thoughts. "Bella, it was incredible. To think... oh my God, it's just beyond words. I mean - it was such a shock, but a wonderful one. What I found was beyond my wildest fantasies. You were sensational back then and you still are today. Honestly, I could barely bring myself to stop searching in the end it was all so good."