Lockdown Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused as Bella looked at me, her mouth wide open, then continued. "Yes, I suppose she's a decent lay for her age. Oh I don't know, maybe thirty times? That's including the back way 'coz she likes a good ass-fuck, but there's been a fair few handjobs and blowjobs as well."

She now stood with her arms out by her sides, her head shaking, a look of sheer desperation on her face. She leaned towards me making a cutting motion across her throat and mimed, "No!"

I carried on undaunted. "Yes, I know she's older than you Mum, but she's fucking hot. What? You want to speak to her? Not sure that's a good idea, Mum." By now Bella was utterly apoplectic. "Ok, ok, she's just walked in. I'll put her on."

I held out the phone to a horror-stricken Bella. "Sorry, she just has a sixth sense."

She snatched it from me and if looks could kill, at least I'd have died in a post-coital bed. "Hey, Helen. Look, I don't know what he's been telling you, but... Helen? Hello, Helen?"

It took her a few seconds to realise she was talking to dead air. Fixing me with a gimlet eye, she threw the phone onto the bed and stood with her hands on her hips.

It was my turn to shake with laughter and I dived under the covers and curled up into a ball. "You're going to kill me, aren't you?"

Her voice was chillingly calm as I peeked out from the bedsheet. "No Matthew Wilson, I am not going to kill you. Remember that knife I used to cut through the screen that night? I am going over to my cabin to retrieve said knife. Then I am going to return to this room with it to ensure that those thirty fucks, assorted blowjobs and handjobs - not to mention the soapy tit-fucks you obviously forgot - are the first and last ones you'll ever have. Maybe I'll wear a strap-on and fuck you in the hole I make?"

Her face softened and she began to laugh. "Oh Matthew, you are a naughty boy. Talk about hook, line and sinker. Completely reeled me in!"

I peeled back the sheet. "Best make me pay for it then, eh?"

"Oh, I will Matthew, I will. But not here. Come on, up you get, lazy boy - it's nearly midday. Get dressed, grab a blanket and cushions. I'll bring wine - see you down the fishing spot in ten."

I rose, smiling before my erection made a return. "Going to blow me before the Aaronson's get back?"

She shook her head. "Oh no. We're on an incentive bonus scheme today. One fish gets you hand relief, two is oral. Three is a tit-job and four - a full-on tumble by the lakeshore."

"What about five?"

"I'll have your babies."

"I'll stick at four."

"Wise boy."

We cooked the two trout I caught on her barbeque before a blissful evening on the blanket in her yard. The blowjob she gave me down by the lake was the sloppiest, dirtiest and most incredible she had given me, and that was saying something. She allowed me to take three phone pictures of her sticky face as she played with my cum before she sluiced herself down with cool water from the lake.

Then without a word, she pushed me down onto the blanket and straddled my face. I heard very few of the usual gentle lakeside sounds as she ground down on me, urging me on in language that was very out of keeping with the idyllic surroundings. The little wooded backwater echoed to her screams and moans and when she finally pulled up and flooded over me, I thought she was voiding her bladder it was so intense. It took me longer to wash myself in the lake than she had done.

Much later as we lay in a gentle caress in her yard, she stroked my face. "We've been given a reprieve, Matthew. Let's make the next two weeks memorable, yeah?"

"Not sure it can get much better."

"Never say never, young man!"

Chapter Seven - Thrown Back

I was on my own for the day, so at long last, I could get the Vox out onto the porch and crank up the volume. Bella had taken the opportunity of lockdown being lifted to drive out to the nearest settlement, Silver Creek, to stock up on what she called 'essentials' like wine and apple cider. She had asked me if I needed any more 'Moose Pee', but I had barely got through Chuck's stash let alone start on our own little horde.

I had been playing for about an hour, when over the cacophony I was creating with an open-tuned slide blues I had been working on, I heard the crunch of car tyres on the heavy gravel of the approach road. It was way too early to be Bella - it was at least a ninety-mile round trip to Silver Creek and I immediately began to worry that something was wrong.

But this was not Bella's SUV - it was a silver Lexus and as it drove by slowly, I could see the driver peering out intently from under a mop of gingery hair. She pulled up outside Bella's cabin and as she got out, stretched herself and cricked her neck. She took a long pull from a bottle of water and gazed around her. Seemingly happy she had found what she was looking for, she strode purposefully down Bella's front path and knocked on the frame of the screen door.

It was little surprise to me, but evidently a big surprise to her that there was no answer. Undaunted, she knocked harder and I heard an exasperated curse as her knocking went unheeded.

"Hey Arabella, you in there? It's Terri - I was in the area; thought I'd drop by."

She did all the usual displacement things people do when apparently ignored and looked in through various windows, kicked at the gravel and checked her phone. When she started banging on the door once more, I thought it was time to intervene.

I walked to the end of Bella's path. "Excuse me, can I help at all?"

She turned to me, a tall, pretty-faced woman of around forty with a nice figure that was accentuated by a pair of black stretch leggings and plain black t-shirt. She wore large, round glasses that added to the appeal of a homely soccer-mom. It was just her hair that looked so incongruous - an unruly, untidy mop of ginger frizz that neither suited nor flattered her.

It all came out in a breathless rush. "Oh hi, sorry for making such a commotion. I'm a friend of Arabella's. As you probably couldn't help hearing, I was passing and since the restrictions have been lifted thought I'd pay her an overdue visit. She keeps on inviting me - gave me the gate code and all, and I keep finding ways of making excuses... oh sorry, I'm babbling on. Do that a lot. Have you seen her by any chance?"

I explained Bella's little mission to the woman and she looked desolate. "Oh shoot, I can't get this way for ages again and... oh, all those times when I should have called."

"Look, I'm sure she won't be long. Just an hour or two at most. You can wait here and I can make you a coffee or something?"

"Oh thanks, very kind, but I need to be off long before then. It was just going to be a quick 'Hi' and a catch-up. Never mind." She paused for breath for once. "Say, it's been a long journey and I've drunk a lot of coffee and water. Don't suppose..."

"Oh yeah. Over here, no problem." I ushered her back towards the cabin and pointed inside. "Top of the stairs, first left."

"Thanks!" She shot into the hallway and as she disappeared from view yelled, "I'm Terri by the way!"

Laughing to myself, I sat on the porch and turned the amp down as it was still buzzing from my earlier onslaught. As the minutes crept by, I thought that this Terri must have needed to pee rather badly as she was taking an eternity to do the necessary. When it got past ten minutes, I decided some intervention was required.

Firstly, I shouted up the stairway. "Hey, all ok up there?"

I got the same response she had got from knocking on Bella's door so went halfway up and tried again with the same result. The third time, I tried knocking on the bathroom door and as I did so, the door swung open to reveal an empty room.

As I turned back, I heard a sing-song, girlish voice from my bedroom. "In here, Matthew."

I pushed the door open to reveal Terri lying on her tummy on my bed. Her chin was propped on her hands and her feet were waving merrily, though I barely noticed them her butt was so pert and tight. She was wearing nothing but a cute little smile and her clothes were neatly stacked on my nightstand along with her glasses.

"Sorry, not only did I need to pee, but it was such a long journey, I needed a little lie down. Care to join me, Matthew?"

I stood in the doorway watching her grinning up at me. "How do you know my name?"

"Oh I know a lot about you, Matthew. As you do about me." Her voice was playful, coquettish.

"Sorry, I've never met you before."

"No, but you've seen me, haven't you - naughty boy! A naughty boy watching me do all sorts of naughty things!"

I shook my head. "Sorry, I have no idea what you are on about or who you are. Now... if you don't mind." Suppressing a laugh, I pointed at the neat pile of clothes, then to the door behind me.

"Oh but Matthew, I thought we'd get on so well together you and I."

I crossed the few yards to the bed and sat down next to her. I held out a hand and put it in her thick, wiry ginger hair. "I'll tell you what, Tanzi. That wig does not suit you. Lose it and I'm sure we'll get on just fine!"

She had a lovely smile. "Be a relief to get the fucking thing off!" She wrinkled her nose as she tugged hard and tossed the heavy ginger monstrosity over her shoulder into a distant corner. I stroked her cheek as she shook her shoulder length ash-blonde hair into place. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips and sat back, smiling at her.

"Hello Ms Tanzi Tayte. It's an honour and a pleasure to meet you at last."

She began to laugh and when she spoke, her voice had dropped an octave or so. She spoke in an awful, fake Cockney accent. "Cor blimey, it's a fair cop, guvnor. So when did ya rumble me, detective?"

Unable to stop myself smiling, I extended both of my index fingers and placed one at each side of her mouth. "When you turned to me on Bella's path. After the last few weeks, I'd recognise those cute little dimples anywhere."

From behind me in the doorway, I heard a soft voice. "At least you won't have to show him your AVN award as proof, Terri."

I turned. "How was Silver Creek, Bella?"

She walked towards me pulling her t-shirt over her head. "Silver Creek can wait. She ain't gonna show you her award, but she's damned well going to show you how she got it." She sat on my bedside chair and began to wriggle out of her cut-offs.

"Not joining us, Miss Goodnite?"

"Not yet, Miss Tayte. This young man has been watching me do filthy things for a quite some time. Now it's my turn to watch him." She turned to me. "Matthew, this is my very good friend, Miss Terri Elizabeth Tatum. She is forty-two years old and for a while went under the pseudonym of Tanzi Tayte. Amongst other things, she can suck a golf ball through a yard of hosepipe. Please enjoy."

She did join us eventually and by that time I knew why Tanzi had won her award. Over the next ten days, I felt like I should be nominated for an award myself.

An endurance award.

When, after those ten blissful days Terri said she was leaving the next morning, I said goodbye after a marathon session. It had left me utterly spent and I looked forward to a quiet couple of nights with Bella before this all came to a conclusion, then to stealing some time with her over the remainder of the summer. In truth, I was now ready. Bella on her own had been a handful, but the two of them, despite relishing each other's bodies, gave me no respite.

Maybe at last I was seeing why Chuck had chosen Patti over Bella. Maybe she had just worn him out.

The next morning I showered and had my coffee and headed down to the lake to meet Abe. I was now on first name terms with him too and had enjoyed the tranquillity of our sojourns by the lake as a contrast to the manic activity in Bella's cabin.

As I passed her door, I expected some sort of greeting. A flash of a boob, a finger in her mouth or just a little wave and a whispered, "Later!" Slightly disappointed at the lack of attention, I plodded on, then stopped. Had I seen something pinned to the door frame?

I walked up her path, and sure enough there it was- a large envelope with my name on it. I knew even before I opened it that my dream time with this incredible woman had come to an end.

I sat and read the words over and over. I expected to feel emptiness, but I was overcome with a great sense of joy and fulfilment. I had been so lucky, so privileged, and I felt a swell of pride at the words I was reading.

To Matthew, my beautiful Lockdown Toy Boy!

Never one for goodbyes, Matt. I blub, and I didn't want you to see me blub. Cum on my face is one thing. Tears? Nah!

Me and Terri are off on a road-trip - one we first planned in our heads a long time ago. One last hurrah for two old has-beens. When we're done, I'm selling up and we'll use the proceeds from the cabin and Terri's Miami condo to set up my animal sanctuary. Also long overdue and maybe I can win a conservation award to go with Terri's AVN.

We know each other inside out - almost literally - and we both realised something in the last ten days. We've loved each other for a very long time and we want to be together. Wish us luck!

I hope our time together was as memorable for you as it was for me. You made me feel young again and I cannot thank you enough. I hope I showed that my gratitude was real and heartfelt. I know we got a little 'full-on' at times but that's the great thing about getting it on - sometimes you tear each other new ones, other times it's soft and gentle. We did 'em both and everything in between and every time, it was a fuckin' blast, kiddo.

At least I know that next time you see me, I'll be in my twenties again. That's how I felt with you, and I'll be eternally grateful. Also, thank you for completing my collection for me. Ever in your debt.

Stay safe, dear Matthew and be kind to those you love.

Thank you once more for locking down with me.

Terri, Tanzi and Tiffany say 'hi.'

Bella says, 'Love you, sweet boy.'

Now, just make sure Emlee says it too.

Hear me?

Xxx

At last, I folded the letter and put it in my pocket. I wiped away yet another tear and rose and went down to meet old Abe. He was going to show me a fishing trick he had learned before Bella had even been born.

The people I spent that summer with may have been a lot older than me, but they were good teachers.

And I certainly learned a hell of a lot.

Chapter Eight - Hook, Line and Sinker

"Hey Matthew, been a while. Not seen you around since..."

I turned and Emlee was standing there, shy as ever, her pale complexion blushing slightly. It was funny how so many people couldn't bring themselves to refer to the period we had just gone through. I tried to keep the relief and elation I felt at seeing her out of my voice. "Oh hi Emlee. How are you doing?"

"Yeah, ok, I guess. Been a few hard months for everyone." She lowered her head. "With not seeing you... I was getting a bit worried. I know of a few folks that didn't make it. Older people but, you know... it didn't stop me worrying."

"Thanks, Emlee. Nice to know. Sorry about those folks. Glad to say I'm fine - I sat it out up at the cabin. My Mum and Dad thought it best I didn't come back until things quieted down, but I was worried about everyone back here too."

"Yeah, good call. It got a little freaky here. It was a bit scary at times."

Despite the incredible time I'd had up at the lake, part of me wished I could have been there to reassure her. To hold her when things got rough. "Hey, we got through it. I learned a few new guitar licks, so it wasn't all bad news."

She kept her gaze down and merely nodded.

We both said each other's names together. We stopped, laughing nervously and our embarrassment got even worse as we now both said, "Sorry!" at the same time. I wanted nothing more than to take her in my arms and feel her slim body against mine. To look into those iridescent green eyes and kiss those soft, pink lips. It barely registered with me that her braces had gone. I smiled at her. "Ladies first..."

She bit her lip. "Oh, ok. Just... erm, I thought it might be nice to..." She trailed off and gave me a shy little smile.

"Hang out together?"

"Yeah, be cool." That shy little nod once more and those piercing green eyes gazing into mine as she swept a stray lock of long red hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. It reminded me of when Bella had done it, a throwback to her time in front of the camera. She had told me it was an ingrained habit and usually meant things were going to get intense. It made my heart beat faster every time, and now as Emlee did it in an altogether more innocent way, it took my breath away.

"My folks are still on shift rota, staying at the hospital. Why not come over tonight?"

She went quiet for a moment and I thought she was about to refuse. She nodded again as if making her mind up. "Yeah, like I said - be cool. Play me that some of that old blues music you like."

"Deal, catch you later Emlee." I turned to go with my heart singing.

"Hey Matt?"

I turned and she appeared close to tears. "Good to see you back, yeah?" She reached up and gave me a peck on the lips. It was just the faintest brush, and it was all I could do not to pin her to the wall and suck the very breath from her.

I knew in my heart if I had never met Bella, I'd have done just that. Instead, I touched her on the cheek. "Yeah, good to be back and... it's great to see you too, Ems."

I walked home on Cloud Nine and it was a blissful evening as I played Emlee a few fumbling blues. We drank beer from the bottle and slowly but surely became more confident in each other's company.

When she finished a third beer and stood, my heart felt like lead. "It's been lovely Matt, but I guess I really should be going."

I sat stock still and tried to keep my disappointment in check. I obviously failed.

She smiled and did the thing with her hair again. "Hey, why the sad face? I said I should be going." She slipped onto the sofa next to me with a shy but determined look in her eyes. "I didn't say I was going!"

She leaned towards me and our lips met. Despite everything that had happened in the previous few months, it was the best feeling I'd ever had.

Fifteen minutes later, all the confidence I had gained with Bella, and latterly Terri, had drained from me. I was back to being a fumbling teenager. I tore at the condom packet with trembling fingers as Emlee lay beside me, breathing deeply, her eyes wide in fear and anticipation.

I stroked her lovely face. "You ok?"

"I dreamed of this moment all through lockdown. Yes, I'm ok. Come on Matt, I'm ready."

The feeling as I held the head of my erection against her and her mouth opened wide was indescribable. She made a little noise in the back of her throat and nodded. I slid in an inch or so and she nodded once more. Her voice sounded tiny. "It's ok, Matt - it's my first time, but things have... been in there before." She smiled as I went in a little more. "Nothing as good as that though!"

She let out a soft, low moan as I went all the way in. Her long, lean legs wrapped around me and her tongue insinuated into my mouth. As she began to move in rhythm with me, I could hear Bella's words to me from only a few short months before. I recalled them as if it were yesterday.

So when this is all over and you go back home, use all the things I will teach you in the next few weeks to make Emlee's first time a lot more memorable than most girls her age. Slow and gentle, yeah? Make sure she is calling your name with her legs wrapped tightly around your butt as she comes. Kiss her tenderly and tell her it was the best thing ever. Promise me?

It was twelve minutes of sheer, unadulterated bliss and at the end of it, as Emlee lay curled in my arms purring contentedly, I was in no doubt that Isabella DeLorenzo would have been proud of me.