Lockdown Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue - The Second Wave

It was our tenth live show and with each subsequent broadcast, the audience was getting larger as word of mouth got around. Visits to the website were also growing daily and as a result the money was starting to pour in.

Emlee snuggled into me and put her arm around my shoulder. Across the room, Bella turned to Camera One and smiled.

"Hi guys, welcome to the latest edition of 'The Second Wave,' coming to you live from somewhere out in the wilds of this great nation! For those of you new to us, we're a bunch of likeminded friends who just happened to luck out when the second wave hit us and managed to make it out to our l'il old country retreat here in the middle of nowhere."

"So who are we then?" She panned Camera Two at Emlee and I and we waved at it coyly. "Well, this here is the lovely Emlee and her boyfriend Matthew. Matt and I spent Lockdown One here together and let's just say we got along very well indeed. Luckily for them, they just so happened to be up here for a naughty little weekend of late-teenage canoodling when things went tits up again."

It was my turn to pick up a camera and pan around the room as Bella continued.

"The rest of us... we four were out on a little road trip. I'm Bella. My significant other is the lovely Terri over there, and we also have a couple of very nice young boys who were along for the ride to keep us entertained. Say hi, Terri, Curt and Todd!"

The two fit young studs waved to the camera and Terri grinned and waved.

"So, when the shit hit the fan again, the four of us hightailed it back here to our safe haven, met up with Ems and Matt, and one thing led to another. Then we got to thinking, didn't we Terri?"

I zoomed in on Terri's smiling, dimpled face. "Sure did, Bella. As some of you with very long memories may recall, Bella and I were involved in the movie business back in the day. No, not Hollywood, but something much more fun and interesting! 'Cept back then, Bella was calling herself Tiffany Goodnite and I was - for some reason - known as Tanzi Tayte. Once we all got together here and started doing what we did, it was a no brainer. We realised you guys out there would be desperate for some new online action and we devised a little plan. Hell, it's still in our blood - in our genes. Over to you, Emlee!"

My girlfriend stirred and straightened herself next to me. It still astonished me as to how self-assured she was in front of the camera when only a few months ago she had been so shy. "Thanks Terri. So we all were having so much fun up here, we thought, howzabout raising a little money for key workers and some worthy causes? So we bought ourselves some gear and while we waited for it to arrive, got down to some very serious rehearsing! Once we worked out how to use it, we set up 'The Second Wave' and have so far raised over sixty-thousand dollars for good causes. As you can see on our webpage, none of the money goes to us - we guarantee that. We have a blast doing this and someone else benefits. What's not to like, so please give generously!"

She flicked her hair back and grinned at the camera. "So, before we get to the live action later, we're going to get you up to date with our little challenge pledges then show you guys how we've been spending our time up here in Lockdown Land. Don't forget to pledge - you can do it online or on your phones."

Terri took over. "So, Challenge One is all to do with the lovely Ems over there. We've already got thirty-seven big ones pledged, but Emlee won't take three dicks at once for anything less than fifty. So come on guys - get pledging for Airtight Emlee and let's see this lovely young lady with all her holes plugged simultaneously!"

Emlee nodded her head enthusiastically, fingers crossed on both hands and a huge goofy grin on her face. "Pleeeeeeez!"

Bella panned her camera to Todd and his handsome face split into a wide grin. "And for Challenge Two, I can't wait to recreate the classic scene that won Terri her AVN award and should have won one for Bella here too. We're at forty-two thousand on that one, so come on guys, keep the votes and the money coming in so I get to make out with two legendary ladies!"

That left me. I stared into the camera, not relishing what I was about to say. It had started as a joke, but was getting a little more serious as the pledges trickled in. "Ok, for those of you wanting me and Curt to get down and nasty, we'll do it, but it's going to cost a hundred grand, ok?"

Curt nodded. "One-time-only offer folks - closes next Friday. How we doing on it, Matt?"

If I sounded relieved it was only because I was. "We've only got 10k for that one so far, Curt."

He sounded as relieved as I did. "Phew, roll on Friday! Keep those pledges coming in for Emlee and Todd, ya hear! Ok, back to tonight's action. What ya got to start us off, Emlee?"

"Thanks Todd. Well - the live action starts at nine sharp as usual, but in the meantime, we're going to show you what I got up to with two hunky studs this afternoon while my boyfriend..." She nudged me in the ribs and grinned at me, "...was down at the fishing spot catching trout!" The next word was long and drawn out. "Boring!" She yawned ostentatiously. "Well, for one of us at least!"

I gave her a pretend hard stare. It hadn't been boring for either of us. I had watched it all unfold and it was amazing. "Well thank youvery much Emlee. In that case we'd best follow up by showing the viewers how Terri rewarded me for catching those trout down at the lake, hadn't we? Let's just say she reeled me in very nicely!"

Emlee squeezed me down below. She had recorded Terri and I and she hadn't been bored either.

I did my final handover. "How about you, Bella?"

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "How about me indeed? All I managed was to get all worked up recording Emlee and the guys get it on." She winked at the camera. "But I did help clean up the mess they left on her pretty little face and titties!" She tapped a few keys on her tablet. "In fact, here it comes now - enjoy and we'll catch you later for the live action!"

A big smile spread across her face as she stood and stretched herself. "Ok guys, we've got an hour. Beer and pizza then a steamy, live six-way orgy!"

She held her arms out to her new girlfriend and walked towards her with a huge smile on her face.

"Dunno about you, Terri, but shit - it's good to be back!"